Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
4
kung yao He is my top companion! He can usually take out an enemy with one hit.

Ensign
Mar 31, 2010
15
Please tell me what your favorite companion is mine is froggo villa he looks so cool!

Jack walker 32 (swashbuckler)

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
419
Subodai

I know people keep saying he isn't that great, but promote him to Kahn. He'll put all the other Mooshu companions to shame! lol

Ensign
Aug 29, 2013
4
HI! My favorite companion is milo gray tail or buffalo bill they are both really epic

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
Egg Shen: I've been here the longest.
Ratbeard: I kinda grow on ye. Kinda like a fungus, heh, heh.
Bonnie Anne: It had better be me!
Nanu Nanu: x grunt, grunt, nudge, nudge x
El Toro: It is not surprising that I remain the most popular of your companions.
Sarah Steele: You just can't get a better companion than me.
Rooster Cogburn: Well, it's got to be me, I reckon.
Old Scratch: I and I believe it is I and I, Captain, my Captain.
Catbeard: Are there any more of those pickled herring about?
Gracie Conrad: I calculated that I have the most votes.
Shiruku Neko: Why is everyone looking at me? I am a ninja, stop looking.
Monkey King: What? I don't get a chance to say anything?
So who's the favorite?
Everyone: ME, ME, ME!!!

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
91
Monkey King that riposte its crazy it does so much damage but my favorite companion awesomeness wise is bonnie anne I mean for her epic she shoots by looking in a mirror and when she promotes to highlander she can jump in the air and shoot so that's mine. Toby lvl51

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
101
Tagman5 on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Monkey King that riposte its crazy it does so much damage but my favorite companion awesomeness wise is bonnie anne I mean for her epic she shoots by looking in a mirror and when she promotes to highlander she can jump in the air and shoot so that's mine. Toby lvl51
Agreeing with the reposits!
-My favorite? Gee, i don't know...
Everyone looks at her waiting.
-Right. Be right back- jumps of the seat, runs in to the captain's cabin, then jumps in bed covering her head with a pillow .
-( El toro, Bonnie, Buffalo Bill, Sarah Steel, Subodai, L. T Springer ...)
Ashley returns to her crew and asks:
- Did anyone hear anything?
Everyone looked confused but shook their heads.
- Good ( I didn't want them to start a fight again).

Community Leader
Hi there, My favorite companion is Bonnie Anne!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
I think it's tied in between Mormo and Sarah Steele. I love all of the hilarious things that this over-protective water mole says, but I love the power and fashion sense of the Mouse Corsair. Both are excellent companions in my opinion and I love to have them!

~Elizabeth, level 44 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Sam Underhill on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Egg Shen: I've been here the longest.
Ratbeard: I kinda grow on ye. Kinda like a fungus, heh, heh.
Bonnie Anne: It had better be me!
Nanu Nanu: x grunt, grunt, nudge, nudge x
El Toro: It is not surprising that I remain the most popular of your companions.
Sarah Steele: You just can't get a better companion than me.
Rooster Cogburn: Well, it's got to be me, I reckon.
Old Scratch: I and I believe it is I and I, Captain, my Captain.
Catbeard: Are there any more of those pickled herring about?
Gracie Conrad: I calculated that I have the most votes.
Shiruku Neko: Why is everyone looking at me? I am a ninja, stop looking.
Monkey King: What? I don't get a chance to say anything?
So who's the favorite?
Everyone: ME, ME, ME!!!
That is great. Was it just me or did I actually hear The Duke when Rooster spoke?

I mean I hear all their voices too but somehow Rooster just stole the scene.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
x Walks by every companion and whispers in their ear, "Don't you worry, you have been and always shall be my favorite" x

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
135
I have to agree with the original poster. Kobe's my favorite because from the first time we see him, he becomes almost if not literally your pirate's (and one of my personal) best friend. I just wish he talked more in the later story line.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
376
Mine? Uh, I don't know?
(Everyone starts crowding around, saying "Me! Me!")
Wow, guys, there are so many of you, I mean---
El Toro: It's definitely me.
Kobe: Wrong! I excel at damage and health and defenses!
Bonnie Anne: No, you BOTH are wrong. You own the same damage. I am accurate and can heal!
Nadya: No, but I am a privateer and can do lots of damage!
Taro: I've got more damage than all of you, so it's me!
Billy: Yeah, but you're not epic like I am.
Uh....well, I think you all are good despite health and damage, so....
Everyone: NO!!!! (fight breaks out)
Let me go and take an aspirin....

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Community Leader
As always It depends on the class.

Swashbuckler- Bonnie Anne though Gracie Conrad is a very close second.
Witchdoctor- Mormo Nothing better than watching him send his Mini Mo's to attack.
Buccaneer- I guess Bonnie Anne, not really sure I have a favorite yet.

Haven't played the other classes enough to find a favorite. I do like a few of the privateer ones.

And who doesn't just love Meeoowww Catbeard

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Ensign
Jun 09, 2011
15
I would have to say there is a tie between Monkey King and Kobe Yojimbo, Monkey King is alwase making sarcastic comments!
Gruesome Luke Ashburn lvl 56

Ensign
Aug 29, 2013
4
me: ok my crew today is the day i pick who the coolest strongest and most epic is...
el Toro: it has to be none of this others can be as cool as me
Ratbeard: now hold on ye land lubber i am sure the captain will pick me
Milo graytail; Ratbeard i have always agreed with you but i think the captain will pick me
Subodai: I am the choosen one the captain and i have a bond we met first
Bonnie: now hold on i have Always saved the captain from danger
Ratbeard: with what did you sabe him your wyining?
(Sarah steele appears)
Sarah: we all know its gonna be me
Hawkules: i am a god's son so it will be me did i mention my dad is Zeus?
All: YES!
Me: come on can we be civilized and act like normal persons for once
(all shout NO!)
me: ugh ok and the winner is Hawkules!
All: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!
(a fights starts i sneak through them and escape)
What you guys think?

Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
8
To be quite honest, my favorite all depends on who has the best damage. For the longest time it was El Toro, but right now it is my Yakooza (Only downside is is that he's not good at dodging or blocking).

Andrea Landon

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
284
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
x Walks by every companion and whispers in their ear, "Don't you worry, you have been and always shall be my favorite" x
Oooo... nice touch. Why didn't I think of that?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
846
Strong Blake everh... on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
me: ok my crew today is the day i pick who the coolest strongest and most epic is...
el Toro: it has to be none of this others can be as cool as me
Ratbeard: now hold on ye land lubber i am sure the captain will pick me
Milo graytail; Ratbeard i have always agreed with you but i think the captain will pick me
Subodai: I am the choosen one the captain and i have a bond we met first
Bonnie: now hold on i have Always saved the captain from danger
Ratbeard: with what did you sabe him your wyining?
(Sarah steele appears)
Sarah: we all know its gonna be me
Hawkules: i am a god's son so it will be me did i mention my dad is Zeus?
All: YES!
Me: come on can we be civilized and act like normal persons for once
(all shout NO!)
me: ugh ok and the winner is Hawkules!
All: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!
(a fights starts i sneak through them and escape)
What you guys think?
did i mention my dads Zeus lol that cracks me up!

for me either, bonnie ann, ratbeard, or catbeard, i love how he hits you with fish (dont have him yet though )

-jack nightgale lvl 42

Ensign
Apr 19, 2009
2
Mine is Duck Holliday, one of the Magnificent Sevens.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
126
My top favorites have to be the pig necromancer I give him double mojo echo and he can go on forever it seems, Iago once he's promoted he works great against those battle angels in mb ,El toro has the dodge buff which is really useful and I gave him a couple of ripostes and relentlessness' ,when I use him on my witch doctor I can buff him with an extra 1st strike and a riposte he becomes a killing machine: }
But overall I take Bonnie anne I have burst fire x3 and double tap x2 on her she just mows the field. I also enjoy her banter at the expense of Ratbeard.

Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
40
Its a tough choice between Hua Wa {inoshishi necromancer},El toro, and old scratch

Level 48
Fearless Jason Barclay

Ensign
Jul 20, 2013
7
I will give you my top 4 companions,

1, El Toro, I just got him and he is EPIC!! First of all, he does criticals AT LEAST half of the time. He does not have much health as a level 36 companion, but he TOTALLLY makes up for it with his attack , dodge, and accuracy.

2, Dan Drake, my duck , I just like him for some reason.

3, Ratbeard, I just premoted him to captian and he is epic.

4, Kan Po, he probably will be my number 3 but whatever. like El Toro, he has extreme attack power. we have accomplished many things together, like facing the iorn monkey.

Ensign
Mar 23, 2013
3
Im and have promoted Egg shen, taut him relentless and second chance and hes now become my favourite. My second favourite at the moment is the Bison companion (name has slipped me at the moment ) because hes powerful, has alot of health, and has rouse. Im level 17 and hes really helpfull

See you in the skyways

Loyal Liam Bristol Lvl 17

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
304
Hi! Want some yum? I have plenty right here! Now, let's discuss what our topic's about!

What's YOUR favorite companion in the whole game? To be honest, mine is El Toro! Now what is yours?