Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
I have always loved duck holliday. His character pop culture reference is one of my favorite and also his lines in the game are great too. I have him at level 65 right now and his Burst fire, quick draw, and true grit make him my favorite in battles too. I'm proud to have him as my first mate and I cant wait for his next promotion. Musketeers for the win!!!!!!

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
For me right now is probably either out of these three, Sarah Steele, Ol Scratch, and Nausica……… ARGH I LIKE ALL THREE THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD! But why does Ol Scratch repeat my captain my captain? At first I thought it was a glitch but then I started thunking it was intended...

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
H-h-h-h-h Handsome Dan! (By the way, I'm really Manateeloverman on a different account).

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Definitely Kan Po. He may have a little health, but give him spirit shield and juju buffs, he will be a monster.

One random battle: There I was, peacefully fighting the sky snakes in the stormgate. But then the red one got the game's mercy and did two epics in one round. So, there goes bonnie and itzen. Kan Po and I were left. I died too. Kan Po was up against two snakes with five hundred health. He kept on dodging, riposting, relentlessing, and repelling. And so, he won.

Sorry Bonnie Anne, Kan Po is just too great.

Golden Chris Silver lvl 35

... I am gold, but yet, silver.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2010
My most favorite would have to be Bonnie Anne

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
During our quest through the worlds of the Spiral, we encounter many new characters that we may not have seen or heard of before. Pirate101 is a fun, challenging game for the whole family.
During your adventures, you will acquire many Companions. This topic has been created so players can discuss and post their favourite Companions, Companion stats, promos, etc.
So which Companion is YOUR favourite?
If you are a low level Pirate, you may not have many Companions just yet. But don't forget, you can post now, and always keep updating, as your crew number increases and you get more Companions.
Personally, I am a Level 14 Pirate Privateer, so many Pirates may be able to estimate how many Companions I have on my crew.
Ambitious Natalie Brewster, Level 14 Privateer

Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
hard choice but have to go with

sarah steel, bonnie ann, horse swashbuckler, or kan po

sneaky jack jackson 28 forever

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
RyeKishatu2013 on Feb 20, 2014 wrote:
Definitely Kan Po. He may have a little health, but give him spirit shield and juju buffs, he will be a monster.

One random battle: There I was, peacefully fighting the sky snakes in the stormgate. But then the red one got the game's mercy and did two epics in one round. So, there goes bonnie and itzen. Kan Po and I were left. I died too. Kan Po was up against two snakes with five hundred health. He kept on dodging, riposting, relentlessing, and repelling. And so, he won.

Sorry Bonnie Anne, Kan Po is just too great.

Golden Chris Silver lvl 35

... I am gold, but yet, silver.
Ok, I am very unstable when it comes to favorites. Old Scratch is the best now that he is tier three. He rarely frizzles and he can attack a 3x3 square as well as kill a single enemy with full health in one turn with mojo echo 2.

1. Old Scratch
2. Bonnie Anne
3. Ratbeard
4. Mormo
5. Kan Po
6. Milo
7. Itzen Kaan
8. Skyfire
9. Thunder Keeper
10. Lefty
11. Bones Mcgree
12. Sky Snake
Scorpion-zzz batacuda-zzz
Golden Chris Silver lvl 40 (Rapidly growing)

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
cps2001 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
I love Ratbeard. He's one of the first companions you get, but he is "pack-a-punch!" I love his criticals and that he has hight damage. I think when he get promoted he still looks very cool too.
Clever Cole,
Level 11 Privateer.
Yes, Ratbeard is pretty cool, eh? He's even better after his first promotion you mentioned.
Privateers rule, right?
Ambitious Natalie Brewster, Privateer( and proud of it!)

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
RyeKishatu2013 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Ok, I am very unstable when it comes to favorites. Old Scratch is the best now that he is tier three. He rarely frizzles and he can attack a 3x3 square as well as kill a single enemy with full health in one turn with mojo echo 2.

1. Old Scratch
2. Bonnie Anne
3. Ratbeard
4. Mormo
5. Kan Po
6. Milo
7. Itzen Kaan
8. Skyfire
9. Thunder Keeper
10. Lefty
11. Bones Mcgree
12. Sky Snake
Scorpion-zzz batacuda-zzz
Golden Chris Silver lvl 40 (Rapidly growing)
Scratch that list. Itzen Kaan, newly promoted to a tier three petro otomi, is now first mate. Although he misses a lot, he can deal great damage. That list is changed with Itzen being first mate and my new bat masterson is second mate. Sadly, I am about ten levels from getting el toro.

Golden Chris Silver lvl 43...a pirate beyond average level.

P.S. I really need to lvl my less favorite companions up.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
that would be a 3-way tie between el toro (for the damage and stats) bonnie (for the range and burst fire) and old scratch, (for the AoE and mojo echo)

Matthew Walker-65
Sly Sloan Silver-39

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
OK, I am back to Kan Po. I promoted him and gave him riposte 2. He made metal guardian's, with blocking damage, health go to yellow. Here is my list:

Kan Po -Riposte2 Relentless2
El Toro -Riposte2 Relentless First Strike
Milo Greytail -Relentless2 Vengeance Strike Cheap Shot
Monkey King -Riposte3 First Strike
Mormo -Mojo echo2 Jubu Ruse Coward's Bane
Bonnie Anne -Burst Fire2 Quick Draw Double Tap
Ratbeard -First Strike Repel Boarders Blade Storm(not liking it) Halt
Itzen Kaan -Relentless2 Riposte Repel
I don't care about the others. I am a high enough level(8 above)to handle myself, as well as Kan Po.

Golden Chris Silver - Level 56

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
hmm now i'm thinking. between avis my eagle mecenary or hawkules. hmm hawk has more powers so hawkules! the hawk has come!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
EAGLE HOPLITE ALL THE WAY!
I just love my eagle hoplite he blocks almost all attacks and has three first strikes and three ripostes and has four rough talents.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
Kronosroses on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
EAGLE HOPLITE ALL THE WAY!
I just love my eagle hoplite he blocks almost all attacks and has three first strikes and three ripostes and has four rough talents.
i like my eagle hoplite too but when i got to talos he started to die a lot

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Kan Po.

He is my main companion from beginning to end. I really admire the voice actor and design of Kan Po. A monk filled with wisdom and wit. Classic.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Ok. Now that I've reached max level, I have made a new list:

El Toro
Ratbeard
Bonnie Anne
Mormo
Kan Po
Catbeard
Milo Greytail
Gracie Conrad
That is everyone I like

Also, I don't have Zeena, Hawkules, or any other Aquilian companions is because like always, ahead.

Ensign
Mar 15, 2013
my favorite would have to be either koby (buccaneer starter),bonnie anne, or el toro. those are the three i always take if i get to choose my companion

Gruesome Scott Sharplvl 65 buccaneer
Brandonlvl 65 Musketeer
Brandonlvl 38 Privateer

Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
My favourite is Froggo Villa even if he doesn't have many epics he does amazing damage and he has awesome attacks, you just can't take him off first mate because of his attacks

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
cat beard
Wait I change mine, it's Kobe by far. He is totally beast all the time

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
My favorite companion should be Bonnie Anne! I gave her X2 burst fire, over watch, and X2 double tap! She just keeps hitting and hitting in one round!

She also hits a bit hard too! I even put her on first! My second favorite is my first companion I have who is my crane Wing Chun. I gave him X2 relentless, he came with riposte and I gave him blade storm. Wing Chun Is pretty good too! he can even hit up to X4 sometimes!

My third favorite is my hawk companion! He's my last companion and I gave him X3 relentless, vengeance strike, and blade storm. He rarely stops hitting too!

Faithful Caitlin Strong max level and I hope this amazing and funny game will release a new world soon that I am still waiting for

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
My favorite team is now El Toro, Mormo, and Bonnie Anne.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
My favorites would have to be (in no real order) El Toro, Hawkulese, Buffalo Bill, Rooster Cogburn, and the Crab companion you get in the presidio, (forget his name)