Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
I Have An Idea that would be great for pirate 101 I say make it available for VR devices so people can experience what it feels like to play as their character, for example you can experience the life as your pirate that YOU created,also you can experience the battles of your pirate by actually being there like swinging your sword at the enemy who is trying to hit you and you cant actually dodge and block with your reflexes, also you can actually see your companions around you during battle and with the press on your controller you can use the companion display window so you can manage and upgrade your companions and also promote them. I think having pirate 101 for VR would be awesome but it might be a lot of hard work think you can get it done? if so then thanks so much and if not then I guess its ok.

Ensign
Dec 21, 2008
can there be a way to put a transportalator inside your house? or have them come with one?

Kinda like how wizard101 had the world gates?

Ensign
Oct 10, 2014
Hey, reaching out to everyone at Kingsisle. You guys need to add factions. Factions can consist of: Armies, Navies, Pirate Crews. They can be contracted to Pirate101 nations if you would like.

Google Definition:
a small, organized, dissenting group within a larger one, especially in politics.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2015
Could you start to update Pirate more please? I would love to have a pet renamer, more packs with more companions. Maybe add custom companions. For weapons, add critical animations for ranged weapons that are like the melee ones cause the ranged critical animations are kind of underwhelming. Also could you add smashy/shooty weapons?

Ensign
Oct 04, 2012
Kingsile an idea is a Zafaria themed pack or bundle I got this idea from multiple posts.

Ensign
Apr 24, 2010
The idea for housing:
Pirate Diaries
Write (or type) past adventures in one or many pages and place them around your house.
One page notes about any room or place.
I want these kinds of notes for my Skullrock Stronghold. I want to develop a story for my home.

For certain companions more battle animations for every promotion. Since Nausica can be promoted twice, why not add two new animations for battle? Studying the centaurs from Aquila, she can hand-throw her arrow and double shoot on her back legs.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
How about giving us a 4th mojo potion, or better yet, promotion quests for Gracie Conrad and Catbeard. I mean, they are part of the main companions everyone has, wouldn't it be better if we don't pay for their promotions

Ensign
May 28, 2015
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I think we should add some more names to choose from.

For girls,names like Carmen,Josephine,and Josephine.

I don't know what to think for guys at the moment.

I think we should really go along with the idea of having factions and diaries.

And yes,PLEASE do more updates to Pirate101!

Ensign
Feb 15, 2016
I have a few ideas, A new class, and companions. My first class idea is the explorer/adventurer, he is a mix of swashbuckler and musketeer. He is fast but a bit weak, he is a mix of long ranger and close ranger. his weapon is a whip. his icon is a two whips making an X and an open treasure chest and for (this kind of icon ) its a curled whip. I even thought of the companions too, for his starter companion, its a fennec fox named, Nick Sandsworth. He is a privateer. the story is also a bit different playing as an adventurer/explorer. the teacher is not in Avery's court, it's in the in that place the jungle in skull island (that place where water moles are at) the teach is also a water mole (named Elder Nau) or a skeleton (named Indiana Bones . also when you are at the quest Bad Company, the companion that you get is outside arguing with Ratbeard about being late, and you have to fight Ratbeard and his men. also, that companion you get from Bad Company is a rabbit named: Harriet Hopington (also an adventurer/explorer.) that's pretty much it.

Ensign
Aug 19, 2014
I think that there should be a shop like in W101, where you can dye your clothes!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Loyal Lawrence on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
I think that there should be a shop like in W101, where you can dye your clothes!
Uh... There already is?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Loyal Lawrence on Jul 13, 2018 wrote:
In one of the shops on Skull island ( across from the Bazaar ) you will find Marie Coloure, she'll dye your clothes for you!

Community Leader
I was very fortunate to be one of the original testers before the game rolled out. I even had a fansite, before the recession hit big time in our house and I had to go on hiatus. There are two things I've wanted to see, since those beginning days.

1. I want to be able to name my mount. It might be silly, but sometimes I talk to my pirate and I'd like to be able to say come on "xxx" let's go to the next battle. I find myself pulling for my pets during battles. And it just seems unfair that they get names, but mounts don't. I mean wouldn't want to say "Come on Lightning, let's ride"?

2. I know there are many ways to take pictures of you and your crew all along the game. And I love my screen print images in my screen saver. But I'd love a place in Skull Island where we can go and take a picture of our Captain and all of their crew. Ideally I'd like to have a choice, all my crew, or select which crew members I want in my picture. A Photographer's studio so to speak, for gold, or crowns. Gold would be better.

Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
I have an idea for some powers let me list them now, Resurrect: revive an allied companion or pirate back from the grave with full health (has only one use) dead companions show as allies even though they are not on the battle board(can only be learned by Privateers)
Wrath Of The Buccaneer: Unleash a Mighty Battle cry that taunts enemies around your pirate forcing them into a enraged state to attack your pirate for 5 turns(can only be learned by buccaneers)
Assassin's Leap: jump over an enemy while throwing 5 knives at them causing them to bleed for 6 turns(can only be learned by swashbucklers)
Smoking-Barrel: turns your shooty weapon into a minigun that can make you attack three times but your attacks will deal 50% damage with each shot (learned by only Musketeers)
Confuse: cause an enemy to get so confused he/she accidentally attacks his/her teammates even though he is not on the other team lasts for 3 turns (can only be learned by Witchdoctors)

Ensign
Mar 16, 2018
I have an idea for a future update in pirate101 what if the next update had voice chat so that way you can talk to your friends and everyone you meet it also makes meeting new pirates easier

Ensign
Dec 25, 2017
Please add an option for a password which can be set for each individual character. They can only be set if you type in your account password so that nobody else can lock you out of your own account. This way, I can let my friend play on another character without me having to watch over what they're doing to make sure they don't exit to character selection and just change back to my main character.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
Thunder Rifle on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
Please add an option for a password which can be set for each individual character. They can only be set if you type in your account password so that nobody else can lock you out of your own account. This way, I can let my friend play on another character without me having to watch over what they're doing to make sure they don't exit to character selection and just change back to my main character.
I thought it was against the ToA to share an account/ password with anyone.

I really wish that when you flee a battle you would be able to port back to someone without waiting for the count down timer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thunder Rifle on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
Don't you know it's against Terms of Service to share account information? Why not have your friend make their own account? That way, there's no worries.

Ensign
Dec 25, 2017
anecorbie on Jul 22, 2018 wrote:
Don't you know it's against Terms of Service to share account information? Why not have your friend make their own account? That way, there's no worries.
Oh. I didn't do anything yet though, it was just something that popped up in my mind. I guess that's a good idea too ;)

Ensign
Jun 14, 2010
I like playing Wizard101 and Pirate101. One of my favorite things to do in wizard that I wound love to do in pirate is fishing. I also really like the new Magic Mirror in wizard and would love it in pirate too.

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
This goes for Wizard as well, put in more player classes to choose from and make player created content possible.

Part of the fun of MMORPGs, like Wizard and Pirate, is exploration, more so on Pirate's end. You're going through the Spiral's space between worlds on a ship, why not have unknown worlds pop up during transit and give the players the option to try visiting these unknown worlds.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2008
Some ideas for making this game even better.

1. Notification appears for us when friends come online or go offline
  2. A P101 version of W101's gardening, so we have an extra way of earning gold/rewards and also a fun thing to do at our homes
  3. Being able to right-click on a person's name in the text box to send them a private message, instead of finding them and adding them as a friend just to do so. (Like you can in W101)
  4. New PVP battle areas, just like how W101 has different arenas for PVP

I am not trying to compare P101 to W101 but those are some of the things that I have enjoyed when playing W101, so it would definitely be nice to have those in this game as well!

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
In the spirit of things, and to keep things a little interesting, I created this post for discussing possible future 101 games, https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/more-mmorpgs-to-play-in-8ad6a42664886e4f0164c3676a863658?reset=1

The way I see it Pirate and Wizard need a few more siblings, shall we say, to really help expand the idea of the Spiral being this vast place to explore. So, why not get a discussion going on that?

Ensign
Sep 04, 2012
I am Golden Valkoor Nanton, I have finished the game. I have been thinking a long time about the storyline continuing and now I got an idea.

Reminder I want Pirate101 to keep updating forever and this is just an idea. So after we defeated Kane there was the cutscene where the Queen comes back alive. Maybe she could start to take the bodies of Kane's little court from the battlefield. Rooke, Deacon, Kane himself, and Bishop. Maybe some of the other soldiers and repair them, Considering that all of their parts were left with them when they were defeated.

Then since Kane already made a map of his own to El Dorado he could go there.

Now I am not so sure how but I bet the community could figure it out!

So we would somehow find the rest of the pieces of Marco Pollo's map or find some of Kane's hints that he left behind that were from when he made his map. Then find our way to El Dorado.

But here is a big part of this idea. All the pirates from Skull Island and from other worlds that we have worked with come with us. A huge fleet of pirates going to El Dorado. When we get there we find Kane and his soldiers back up again fighting the huge golden giants from the puppet show. Let's say he defeats the giants.

Then he turns around and would see all the pirates. Then some dialogue and such. Then for the final battle for El Dorado, All the pirates, old friends, and everyone who despised Kane. All together would charge Kane and his Soldiers. And at the end of the battle everyone celebrates and such. You should get a lot of gold (ALOT) from the quest because it's El Dorado (City of Gold). We have ended the Armada.

Kane does not destroy the spiral.

Everyone is in peace.

Skull Island becomes a haven for pirates of every kind.

Maybe Skull Island becomes a republic like Avery wanted.

After El Dorado. Avery decides We will lead the Republic and Skull Island. And we go down in pirate history.

Avery then joins our crew and becomes our companion

Please Reply!

-Golden Valkoor Nanton

Ensign
Jul 29, 2018
Can abilities such as repel boarders and flanking not set off the “Walk in the Shadows” damage multiplier? Flanking is advertised as a swashbuckler epic because of the clandestine trainer but I find it hard to work with because it functions against my class.

- Wolf Ward