Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
Rosabellexoxo on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
List of Ideas (some commonly asked but i am going to say it anyways):

1. Clockwork companion - I think it shouldnt be the elite court like Kane or Deacon but it should be like a armada sniper or like a battle angel. (i think battle angels are cool)
  2. Pet shop- i know u can buy some pets with gold in the crown shop but instead of buying them in crown shop with gold make an actual pet shop with those crown pets and others too.
  3. Mount Shop- i know there are rentals but there should be permanent mounts u can buy with gold in a shop but not in the crown shop.
  4. Caption's Cabin (or whatever u call it)- that door in my ship always taunts me how i can never go in there. i think it would be cool if we can hang in there because sometimes the rides are long and boring.
  5. First Mate Idea- If you have a mount u cant have your first mate or your pet to follow u (which i totally understand) but it would be cool if your first mate can ride side by side with u with the same mount you ride on but they cant if they're like a sky snake or a batacuda.
  6. The Armor or Weapons in Bundles- when i got my first bundle the clothes and weapon were terriable for my witchdocter. i think there should be armor for each class like they did in w101, and have a veriaty of weapons to choose from (like 2-4 so some can cover most of the classes)
  7. Being able to change ur flag- When i first made my witchdocter i made this flag that i thought it would look cool. then i noticed i made a mistake in the backround and it looks bad x. x so i really want to be able to change my flag and its colors.
  8. Companion Points- i wish they could be a little bit less exspensive because when you get higher lvl the points get really exspensive its especially hard when ur a privateer.
Probably going to continue list. Hope you take in my ideas in consideration (and others too)
Krystal Everhard lvl.64
I like her ideas

Ensign
Jul 17, 2012
do you think they are thinking about our ideas or just shrugging them off

lovable Darby Whitman level 16

Ensign
Jun 17, 2013
pet pavilion with different pet games than Wizard101.

Ensign
Nov 08, 2012
One Main Storyline Quest
1: Avenging your Parent's Deaths
Story: Whichever Companion you got from the Presidio (Lucky Jack Russel, Dead Mike, etc, etc) will tell you that there's something you both need to talk about.
(Dead Mike: Mutinous Crew)
(Lucky Jack Russel: Secret island where your parents were lost, New World:Krokotopia, Dungeon)
(Gaspard De Vole: The Armada Ship that blasted your parents ship, The Destroyer)
(Milo Graytail: The storm was no ordinary storm and that something with magic summoned it (A rogue death wizard (that learned enough storm magic to summon the storm) summoned it, on some secret island............. maybe in Valencia?)
(Birgus Latros: The Sky Squid inhabits a Galleon in.... Mooshu, perhaps? The way you would fight the Sky Squid would be the same way you would've fought the carnivorous plant in Diablo's Cut, remember?

In whatever way you avenged your parents, there would a stone that has your parents' spirits in them! Your parents thank you and your mother tells you to put the stone in a talisman and wear it so that they can gie advice from time to time.

Well, eh eh?
I have another quest but -yawn- too tired to post the other quest. I'll post it later.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Would love ya to have some changes in maybe perhaps gameplay? Also btw i want you to recheck the game, just to see if there's any glitches or bugs there. Silver Griffin Xiriga lvl 65 p.s put some more dazzle into the storyline will ya?

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
Rosabellexoxo on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
List of Ideas (some commonly asked but i am going to say it anyways):

1. Clockwork companion - I think it shouldnt be the elite court like Kane or Deacon but it should be like a armada sniper or like a battle angel. (i think battle angels are cool)
  2. Pet shop- i know u can buy some pets with gold in the crown shop but instead of buying them in crown shop with gold make an actual pet shop with those crown pets and others too.
  3. Mount Shop- i know there are rentals but there should be permanent mounts u can buy with gold in a shop but not in the crown shop.
  4. Caption's Cabin (or whatever u call it)- that door in my ship always taunts me how i can never go in there. i think it would be cool if we can hang in there because sometimes the rides are long and boring.
  5. First Mate Idea- If you have a mount u cant have your first mate or your pet to follow u (which i totally understand) but it would be cool if your first mate can ride side by side with u with the same mount you ride on but they cant if they're like a sky snake or a batacuda.
  6. The Armor or Weapons in Bundles- when i got my first bundle the clothes and weapon were terriable for my witchdocter. i think there should be armor for each class like they did in w101, and have a veriaty of weapons to choose from (like 2-4 so some can cover most of the classes)
  7. Being able to change ur flag- When i first made my witchdocter i made this flag that i thought it would look cool. then i noticed i made a mistake in the backround and it looks bad x. x so i really want to be able to change my flag and its colors.
  8. Companion Points- i wish they could be a little bit less exspensive because when you get higher lvl the points get really exspensive its especially hard when ur a privateer.
Probably going to continue list. Hope you take in my ideas in consideration (and others too)
Krystal Everhard lvl.64
I like 8 the best

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I think it would be great to have a place where people can trade their gear that has powers,

I have a bunch of power gear that i don't use and i feel like i'm throwing away perfectly good powers (even if i don't use them, somebody else may want it) so yea, please make a place to trade our power gear XD

Ensign
May 18, 2013
I will like to see my companions on my ship, sort of like a tavern. Also I really want to go inside my ship.

Ensign
May 18, 2013
zacktomusprime on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a below deck on the ships where you can see the crew like we see in the taverns, and also there should be a captains cabin for the players, I mean we see the door on the ships but we can't go in it, and we can decorate the inside of the ships too.
Awesome idea.

Ensign
Feb 15, 2009
Hello kingsisle, my name is Logan, a youtuber and a leader of youtube's soon to be latest L-CO Alliance, a group of let's players that play and commentate on a bunch of games. but that's not what i'm here to talk about, I liked how you put characters we remember from our wizard101 times, but i had this idea for so long in my head. What if we can use our wizard character as a companion in pirate101, i know it might take you a long time since you have like, possibly a billion players from wizard101 and pirate101, but let it be only for people who played wizard101 BEFORE pirate101, the members who never played wizard101 before would have to pay for a wizard companion with crowns. if you could think it over, and possibly respond, I would be grateful.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Hello I am just sick of all the cyber bullying happening. I was once minding my own buisness sinking some monquistan ships and these text-chat bullies came (specifaclly Dead-eye Nathan Renner) and tortured me. They used a "clever-swearing" system. Here is an example of what I call a word change: '"Moo-zic" is fun to listen too!' Moo-zic is pretty much music.

The problem is that bullies create much ruder words using what I call a "word change" system.

As far as I am concerned, this is not a kids-safe environment.

Pls do something!

Ensign
Feb 05, 2012
Ensign
May 24, 2012
I think you should make a Turtle Ninja companion for Mooshu. It should probably be a Swashbuckler. If you do make this companion, please make it available to Witchdoctors. Oh and, I think you should make one or two promotions for it. That would be awesome.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Naval PVP we fight each other with our ships just like real pirates !

Ensign
Dec 15, 2012
place companions in you house like furniture so you are not all alone in your house

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
How about a new world after Aquila? Or the one after that? I don't want to spoil too much, but I have a hunch that I know what it is. Would a new world include one of the worlds already used in w101, like krokotopia or grizzleheim? Or a brand new world created in p101, like Polaris? Because I got a good idea for a trip to krokotopia. Since Marleybone is involved in krokotopia and its mysteries, why not have the armada come for them there too? The two warring factions could make the barren landscape seem more... Interesting. Quite interesting indeed! The dogs could be looking for a new type of scientific miracle to help turn the tide of the war, but Avery doesn't send the pirates there for science. But for treasure! I guess this could be a good story for after el dorado. Either you go there for an elusive map piece, or you go there after the armada is destroyed and el dorado is dealt with. The goal would be to find the Pharaoh's crown, a lost treasure, making whoever possessed it the richest treasure hunter in history! Or maybe the story goes that the one who holds the last map piece will only give it to you if you bring them the Pharaoh's crown. That way you can still go to krokotopia, and maybe link together the two worlds of wizard101 and pirate101 together even more. This is my second world idea, my first one being about darkmoor. You should look that one up too. KI, I really hope you consider my ideas. It took me a while to come up with this, and I hope it helps!

Ensign
May 24, 2012
I think crafting should be available (like in Wizard101). I also think KingsIsle should have an event in which you can customize your weapons and name them. Please yar if you agree.

Ensign
May 31, 2010
I think we should be able to change our already existing pirates name! (should be for Wizard101 too!)

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
You should add in night to the game. There is another game online that I won't give the name of that has day and night, and when it's night, enemies appear. Pirate101 could have more enemies come out at night. And maybe you could only find and do some specific quests at night. You can change it all you want but please take this into consideration.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
I love to see you guys put more promotions and animation on companions such like more animation on wangyu sanjuro rather than a sword slash or maybe a promotion for catbeard?

Stormy Ryan

Ensign
May 14, 2011
It's great that there are finally houses for every school in pirate101 (just like wizard101) but unlike wizard101 you can't tour the house before buying it, I think people (I know I would) like it more if we knew what we were buying.

Ensign
Nov 27, 2010
We are big fans here of both W101 & P101.

Our suggestion: For Pirate101, when you find yourself playing solo and no friends are online to help you, it would be cool if you could purchase a "ship" or "crew" to help you in defeating the difficult enemies/battles, (similar to using crowns to buy a henchman in W101).

Also, an easier way to gain nautical experience would also be cool.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Musket Man on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
You should add in night to the game. There is another game online that I won't give the name of that has day and night, and when it's night, enemies appear. Pirate101 could have more enemies come out at night. And maybe you could only find and do some specific quests at night. You can change it all you want but please take this into consideration.
I have a feeling that I know what your talking about.

Ensign
Dec 17, 2008
I think Myrella Windspar needs to move to Skull Island. I'd absolutely love to preview a house before making a blind decision to buy it.

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
victor here on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
I like her ideas
awww ty i thought nobody would like my ideas :D