Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay V!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Old Scratch points towards the docked Armada Ship, whispering to Kai.
"Captain, I an' I thinks that this may be a key off th' Haunted Isle."
"May be so, Scratch, but how are we going to sneak away with all 3 of us without being seen by the others or the Armada?"
Marquis interrupts, yelling "Why are we sneaking away?!?!?!"

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Hey Pearl, I just noticed -- you're a 'Yarsy Turvsey' as Chrissy puts it! Congratulations!
OOC: Really? *looks at posts* *looks at yars* Wow. I'd never thought that'd happen. Thanks Anne!
Side note: I think as soon as there are more replies, I'll jump back into the roleplay.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
"I need to save my crew. I will not sit here and let them be killed."
Dino closes his eyes for a second, his staff beginning to glow. A bottled ship begins to fade into existence in front of him, but then dissipates, Dino sighing in exasperation, muttering something about that spell never working.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
koompa stomp on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
"I need to save my crew. I will not sit here and let them be killed."
Dino closes his eyes for a second, his staff beginning to glow. A bottled ship begins to fade into existence in front of him, but then dissipates, Dino sighing in exasperation, muttering something about that spell never working.
Lizzy glanced upward and spied Dino trying to get off the island. "Nope!" She yelped, eyes widening. Lizzy jogged over to Dino and stepped in front of him, a determined look in her eyes. "Sorry, Dino. Saving your crew is more than a one man job. The armada won't kill them, this much I know." Her expression darkened at this, because she did indeed know this first hand. Lizzy bit the inside of her cheek, knowing exactly what it was like to worry about the safety of your friends, worlds away. But she also knew that if Dino tried to break his crew out of jail, then he would be directly defying the armada, something that was worthy of death. Lizzy put her hands on her hips, almost having a stern motherly look about her. "They won't be killed, but you will if you try to save them by yourself. I promise to come with you and help as soon as we're done here, okay?"

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Dino said nothing for a second, then
"Alright, fine. Thanks. Now that I think about it, I was really about to bite off more than I can chew."
He heads back to the rest of the group.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Marquis interrupts, yelling "Why are we sneaking away?!?!?!"
"Be quiet, Marquis!" Kai hissed, covering the Monquisitor's mouth with his hand.
"I an' I say we go now." Old Scratch whispered, stopping and turning towards the ship.
"Yes." Kai replied. "Let's go."
The three of them run into the shadows towards the ship, stopping near the port to watch.
"Were we followed?"
"I don't think so, Oh Captain my Captain."

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Pearl stared in awe as the icy crystals faded. Wow, what kind of hoodoo was that? She shook out of her trance and saw from the corner of her eye a boy sneaking away with his crew of two. (She supposed that he had two crew members.) Connor stood very dumbfounded at what had just occurred. Pearl shook him out of his state and looked at the group.
"So, the volcano's wakin' up, an' there's a watermole to be rescued? I don' know how we're goin' to stop a volcano, but the witchdoctor... I've a feelin' it won't be too hard. All we need to do is bash up the Armada 'til we find 'em eh?"
She rubbed her hands together and armed herself. Connor shook his head and smiled.
"Shall we get started then?"

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Quick Pearl on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
Pearl stared in awe as the icy crystals faded. Wow, what kind of hoodoo was that? She shook out of her trance and saw from the corner of her eye a boy sneaking away with his crew of two. (She supposed that he had two crew members.) Connor stood very dumbfounded at what had just occurred. Pearl shook him out of his state and looked at the group.
"So, the volcano's wakin' up, an' there's a watermole to be rescued? I don' know how we're goin' to stop a volcano, but the witchdoctor... I've a feelin' it won't be too hard. All we need to do is bash up the Armada 'til we find 'em eh?"
She rubbed her hands together and armed herself. Connor shook his head and smiled.
"Shall we get started then?"
Anneke smiled at Pearl. "Sounds like a plan!" Anneke sounded more confident than she felt. Those Armada soldiers scared her. Less than a fortnight ago she had still been a happy member of her new adopted 'family', a group of Marleybonean traveling players, Anneke dancing and performing magic tricks for the delight of their audiences. That all had come to an abrupt halt when the Armada arrested her for doing magic. It had been a rapid downward spiral from there, until she was unexpectedly rescued from certain death... but found herself an outlaw among outlaws.

Anneke gave herself a shake. She had adapted - prospered, really. But she still had yet to face those Eyeless Ones by herself.

Then Anneke made a little comical smile. What was she thinking? She wasn't by herself! Look how well all these people around her had defeated those Armada soldiers that had appeared out of the woods! Look at the devastating effect Devin's magic had upon them!

That thought sobered her. If the Armada had arrested her for simple little hoodoo tricks, how would they react to a person with great wizardly power? Maybe they wouldn't know. Maybe they had no idea about Snow Girl's power, like these who were crushed by her awesome summoning.

But if the Eyeless Ones found out, they would be ready. Devin would be a target. Anneke shivered but took a firmer hold on her staff. I don't have Devin's wizardly power or skills, but I can still protect her, she thought stoutly.

"Jenny found the witchdoctor's staff and the broken weapon this way," Anneke pointed to the large basalt formations Jenny had emerged from earlier. "Let's go there and see if we can find out where they went."

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
"I'll stay out here and keep watch, alright?"Dino said,"I don't much like the look of that cave." He then moved to a position on the side of the basalt formation's entrance and stood there, watching for anything that might be an enemy.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Lizzy nodded at Dino's offer to guard them. "Yeah, I'll help Dino." She lowered her voice and mumbled "I hate tight spaces, anyway..." as she stood on the other side of the cave entrance, rapiers drawn and at the ready.

"I'll guard Devin." Jack said, going to the young wizard's side. The thaumaturgess casted Jack a grateful expression, but clutched the staff tightly all the same, already conserving her energy for her next spell, which she planned on being a Snow Angel, though as she didn't know what her next opponent may be, she was prepared to change her mind. Devin sighed, wondering if they found the witchdoctor who had originally owned the staff, would she have to give it back? Sure, she could probably buy a new staff at the bazaar (maybe even a sword, those looked cool), but she most likely wouldn't have the same connection like she did with the water-mole's staff. Then she mentally chastised herself, for being so greedy as for it to even occur to her that she might keep the weapon of power.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
"Begin the operation, Scratch. All things on this stretch of beach are now considered hostile, no matter it's true intents."
"But, Captain, the plan needs-"
"Quiet, Marquis, we don't need... El Toro" *music*
"But, Captain, I wasn't-"
"Just start the operation, monkey!"
The marines all turned at the shout.
"I an' I think ye got a plan B?"
"Yes! Plan B is RUN!"
Kai put Marquis on his shoulder, and ran towards the formation of basalt where the group was.
"RUN!!!!!"
When he reached them, he yelled "Armada!" and tossed a smoke bomb, which is caught by a surprised Armada musketeer.
The area is enveloped in smoke.
"Heh, heh, uuh... sorry?" Kai says nervously.

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
OOC: There were more armada at their ship?

Dino face palms, and raises his staff, the gem on the end beginning to glow. He then jabs it blunt end first into the ground, then waves his hands towards the armada. Blasts of electricity begin flying at them, eliminating or damaging a good number of them.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai giggles a bit, then says "I am leaving. Bye." He pulls something out of his pocket and throws it down. It explodes into smoke, and when it clears Kai is still there.
"That never works." He mutters, walking into the cave. Scratch follows him, still waving his wand.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai pokes his head out. "Is anyone else coming? No?"
Marquis tries to talk. "Captain, what about-"
Kai interrupts "Come on, monkey. I think I see someone in here!"

Kai runs deep into the cave, carrying his companions on his shoulder and in his arms.
When he reaches the creature, he hears a voice;
"The precious... the precious."