Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Ahoy!

My question is what avatar icon on the P101 message boards is used the most, and the least, and how many people have those two icons?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Here's another one that I'm curious about...

How many pirates, by class, have soloed the Kane battle (without using henchmen, of course)? So what's the breakdown of Kane solo runs-- as in how many times per class?

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
Of all the people who play both Wizard and Pirate101, what correlations are there with class choices here and school choices there. Do storm wizards play more musketeers, swashbucklers, or what? Get data on things like that.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
My apologies if this question has already been answered but, how many people have actually managed to solo the Nefarious Tower (aka the Tower of Moo Manchu) without assistance from henchmen or other players alike? Thanks in advance.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2015
What is the most used hair combination, face combination, eye color, and skin color for both boys and girls?
Also what is the most used names and most unused names in Pirate101 for boy and girl?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
How many packs have been sold on the first day of each new pack release? Scaling for the number of players, which pack was most popular in its first week?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
According to the "Who is your LEAST favorite companion?" thread, which companions are the least loved?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
was it meant that the first bison companion you get in cool ranch says bison SHAMAN even thoughts its a PRIVY? also, is it just for privy's or is it for all classes?

fiery alyssa taylor 20 (or 21, I forgot)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
How many players are both The Bane of Kane and Master of Moo?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Dec 20, 2016 wrote:
How many players are both The Bane of Kane and Master of Moo?
One here!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
How many Falmea Fridays have their been?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 3, 2017 wrote:
How many Falmea Fridays have their been?
Nine

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
Me apologies if this has been asked, but what are the most popular name choices? I see lots of Everharts, but there are probably many more names that us pirates all love

Petty Officer
Jul 13, 2013
I am a but I trained from musketeer now I didn't know you needed a gun for those things so I was looking around in the bazzar and I found gun and sword weapons

also ghost wail got me outta a jam in monquista some situation with a derringer a lawyer a ceiling fan and a pine tree air freshener

Ensign
Feb 15, 2009
We witchdoctor can learn a few spells involving a spirit named "Jobu" so I would like to know a bit about the backstory of this mysterious ancient spirit.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I've been wondering how did our mother pirate Jenny meet our father and will we ever find out his name? I loved to find out since the last promotion quest for the Presidio companions gave more about their story and past I love hearing about characters pasts it adds so much more fun and mystery to the game

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Updated solo kane list, fastest solo kane, list of solo smugglers, fastest solo smugglers, most pets morphed by 1 player, number of lifetime pvp wins by 1 player, number of pve battles by 1 player

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
How many pirates, companions, and summons have been defeated by Kane?
Also, how many battles have been "won" by Kane?

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Why doesn't Captain Blood just give up and hand over his drops? I've killed him so many times!

Hardy Quinn
Angry Farmer

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Nobody has asked Vadima a question in awhile, so I'll take a crack at it.

What are the top 5 most hatched hybrids?

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Quentin Atherton on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
OK Vadima, here is something that will put you to the test. What is the name of the female clockwork in Kane's court of elites.
Quentin, the answer is Lady Elite, also known better as the Queen.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CaptainFlint193 on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Here's one - how many worlds are there in the Spiral?
7, but now with Valencia, Part II, it would be 8, but it's still part of Valencia. Seven, at least that we can go to. Krokotopia and Polaris are ones we can't go to yet.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Kelsey Fireheart on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
How did Avery become the "boss" of Skull Island?
Now, Kelsey, I have my own little "fan-fiction" way of explaining that one! You should probably go to my blog for that answer, under the post, "Horace".

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Now, Kelsey, I have my own little "fan-fiction" way of explaining that one! You should probably go to my blog for that answer, under the post, "Horace".
Aurora it's well known how Horace Avery became Governor of Skull Island, He bought the entire Skyway from the Monquistans with the gold he got by fighting in the Napoleguinic War! Just watch his Rogues Gallery.

Administrator
Vanessa Mythdust on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Nobody has asked Vadima a question in awhile, so I'll take a crack at it.

What are the top 5 most hatched hybrids?
Believe it or not, Vadima already answered this question back in October 2015: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter/october2015

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*