Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Believe it or not, Vadima already answered this question back in October 2015: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/newsletter/october2015
Oh cool, thanks! I'll take a look!
Now I gotta come up with another question ....

The Untold Spiral Founder/Owner, Co-leader of Mercenaries101, MMORPG.com Writer, and much more!
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright, hopefully this question is new ...

Which bosses put up a good fight/have defeated the most pirates?

The Untold Spiral Founder/Owner, Co-leader of Mercenaries101, MMORPG.com Writer, and much more!
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 6, 2017 wrote:
Aurora it's well known how Horace Avery became Governor of Skull Island, He bought the entire Skyway from the Monquistans with the gold he got by fighting in the Napoleguinic War! Just watch his Rogues Gallery.
I did watch his Rogue's Gallery, and it was fascinating.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Aside from the stuff for PVP, what is the thing most commonly purchased for scrip? What item is least likely to be purchased for scrip?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
hello madame vadima. *bows slightly*

I have a couple puzzlers for ya!

(1) how many people have soloed kane?

(2) which class is the most popular?

(3) in a follow up to my last question, which class is the LEAST popular?

(4) if you had to pick one class as your favorite, other than witchdoctor, wat would you choose?

(5) who is the pirate in pvp with the most wins?

(6) what is your favorite food?

^.^

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Has anyone received the new Team Up Ledger badge, the one that has an effect? And does KingsIsle have an Office Pool as to when said badge will be awarded? ( This last part is a joke on my part and you may ignore it. )

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Among the pet names that come up randomly (as opposed to being chosen by a pirate), what is the most frequent combination?

What is the least common combination?

Which pet name gets changed away from most?

Ensign
Jul 20, 2011
I don't really believe anyone else tried asking something like this, but I'll share it with you anyways.

Is your crystal ball really made out of crystals, and how does it work?
I think it may be pretty obvious, but still somethin' to think about.

Lieutenant
Mar 27, 2014
hello oh mighty Vadima. i have a question that i hope the Spirits can answer.

how many players have done a Tower of Moo Manchu run and of those people how many actually went to the top as opposed to stopping at Nefarious or below?

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
If each tick on the quest helper arrow was equal to 1 foot, what would be the current landmass of the two 101 games?

Ensign
Mar 08, 2017
good talents other than witchdoctor ones (I'M a witchdoctor) how rare is it to steal kane's mask (im a pirate[ARRRRRR] )