Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noctis on Sep 11, 2013 wrote:
I'd also like to know which boss has defeated the most players.
Ooooh good one. Who is the baddest boss ? Great question. Welcome to the message boards by the way. I look forward to more good stuff from ya.

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
when are we going to fight Kane? how many people got friar sand's charm in the first try? are there going to be any side worlds? which is the hardest boss? are there people that get defeated at max level (not at pvp)?

all for now thanks for letting my air out romantic Nicholas jones level 62 swashbuckler

Administrator
Oran from Urz on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
This is a very interesting segment! Here are my requests:

1.) Since some badges are rewarded based on number of enemies defeated, what is the most defeated enemy type or boss in the game? (I assume troggies, given every player starts out the game against them, but wonder if any "farming" surpasses those totals). This request includes ship-based enemies too!

2.) What is the most popular class chosen (and least)?

3.) How many pirates have been online at the same time and when was it? (I assume the most was on launch day)

4.) What is the most chosen flag combinations (or at least symbol)?

5.) What is the most purchased item from the Crown shop?
Aha! Hope you and Puppylove1021 were able to see the latest newsletter! Vadima did some peering into her crystal ball for you this month!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Ooooh good one. Who is the baddest boss ? Great question. Welcome to the message boards by the way. I look forward to more good stuff from ya.
I think general tso, or rooke

Captain
May 02, 2009
There's something vexing me, well several things
  • How many Buccaneers, Privateers, Swashbucklers, Witchdoctors, and Musketeers are there in the Spiral (each, not altogether)
  • How many pirates use the flaming dagger icon?
  • How many pirates use the colors blue and red, green and magenta, magenta and gold, orange and green, and/or yellow and blue?
  • How many Pirates use Luke in their name?
That's all that's vexing me

Ruthless Luke Richardson
Trojan Warrior

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
How did Avery become the "boss" of Skull Island?
Good question!

Ensign
May 26, 2013
Hey KI, you guys are awesome! Thanks for the game. Brave Victor Silver LV 63

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
  • What is the most chosen way that your parents died?
  • What is the most chosen place where you grew up?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Aha! Hope you and Puppylove1021 were able to see the latest newsletter! Vadima did some peering into her crystal ball for you this month!
I did!! Not only did it answer the "vexing" question, but it was great to see the reasons why too!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Oran from Urz on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I did!! Not only did it answer the "vexing" question, but it was great to see the reasons why too!
Me too.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
What vexes me is:

What's the most common and least common pet choosen from the Crown Shop in the game? My personal quest is not most players will by the Ebon Spectre (because of Relentless) and fewer will buy the Golem pet. But of course, I could be wrong

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Madame Vadima on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello Pirates!

I hope you enjoyed the Vadima's Visions article in our most recent Newsletter.

Are there other mysterious facts about the Spiral that you might be interested in finding out? Here's an example of a good topic for Madame Vadima: How do most Pirates spend their practice points.

Leave a comment below, and perhaps your question will lead us to gaze again into my crystal ball.

-Madame Vadima
I would like to know which type of weapon is used most often, I myself use a shooty/slashy weapon to use musketeer abilities as well as my short ranged ones even though the guns have no range on them.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hey vadima! how are you doing?

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
Madame vadima vex fer band 'o pirates, ships 'n crew everywhere in spiral
a new seven seas! 'n be tellin' us when th' darin' gunna begin

Grog-filled vexin' to ye madame
ugly hope leach

Ensign
Jan 04, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
I try and give myself a taste of each class- if you get what I'm saying. I'm a Musketeer, and I get various training points as I advance in the game, and of course, I'm one to try new things. (Except cheese. Never give me cheese.) So I try and get an equal amount of powers from each class.

Ciao!
Same here! I always spend my points on different classes! And your quote "Never give me cheese" cracked me up!

Fearless Garrett Jenkins LvL 65

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
What is the most played minigame?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
What are the most common explanations for the origin of The Spiral? Obviously, not everyone agrees how it came about, and often each culture will put themselves in the center.

Are there some more interesting variations on the myth?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
What is the most chosen outfit at the beginning of the game? In each word, the have a different name for the ships, and in each world, what is the most popular ( and least ) name chosen? And this has been on my mind for a while: how was the spiral and skyways formed? How did those pieces of land get into the spot that it is right now? Spiralquakes? How come all of the worlds are in the same time zone? I mean, the time in mooshu wouldn't be the same time in cool Ranch!

Ensign
Aug 25, 2009
What is the highest amount of damage that has ever been done in the game?

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I use mine bast on the gear I have. So since all of my gear is from english bill majority of it is being used for musketeer.+

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Just one.

Why must Blind Mew ask for a single piece of gold in Port Regal?
Couldn't he have just gave us the info he knew?

Hopefully he wont turn into to be a beggar :( I would hate to see a nice cat like him turn into a beggar.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
Just one.

Why must Blind Mew ask for a single piece of gold in Port Regal?
Couldn't he have just gave us the info he knew?

Hopefully he wont turn into to be a beggar :( I would hate to see a nice cat like him turn into a beggar.
Well he is staying in character. It the time period portrayed in the game, most disabled folk were beggars for their living. Blind Mew is a special case though. I suspect he is a professional source of information for anyone wanting to know what is going on due to his heightened other senses. I suspect the beggars cup is just a ruse to keep him unnoticed and in the background so that the nefarious types feel comfortable to speak when around him thus aiding him in his ability to keep an eye on things. (Pun totally intended )

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
what side quest do you do to get lord of the jungle even though i'm a aqilla legend i like the name lord of the jungle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
treasurelover224 on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
what side quest do you do to get lord of the jungle even though i'm a aqilla legend i like the name lord of the jungle.
You must have missed an Isle of doom quest back in Tradewinds. These are the quests you need for that badge: Complete all Isle of Doom Quests
(Isle of Doom Docks, The Gold Mine,Flooded Tunnels, The Dark Jungle, Ancient Ruins, Plundered Tunnels, Valley of the Gold Monkey)
Happy hunting

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
You must have missed an Isle of doom quest back in Tradewinds. These are the quests you need for that badge: Complete all Isle of Doom Quests
(Isle of Doom Docks, The Gold Mine,Flooded Tunnels, The Dark Jungle, Ancient Ruins, Plundered Tunnels, Valley of the Gold Monkey)
Happy hunting
thanks for the locations maybe it's one in flooded tunnels it's just that i'm scared of spiders and they're big.