Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coming Spring Sneak Peek

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
This page has got to be the coolest thing EVER I am totally loving the ability to look around in 3D and I see that event coming up behind Avery's Office. You guys are beyond amazing and your teases and sneak peeks are the absolute BEST. I have gone into update excitement overdrive.

Thanks so much for the dream and "I just wonder if" time. Whoever did this deserves a raise from the top person down to the last person on the team. WOW just cannot do it justice. *Sighs with total contentment and anticipation (If that combination is even possible)

*Runs to go look at it again*

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
So what do you guys think about the new Avery's Court? I wonder what the building by Swashbuckler's Hall is going to be... or what about the fancy dock, er, thingy over by Musketeer's Roost?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Wow, that was great. I'm kinda interested by the new pelican looking companion carrying the axe standing down near the swashbuckler school.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Witty Gavin on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
So what do you guys think about the new Avery's Court? I wonder what the building by Swashbuckler's Hall is going to be... or what about the fancy dock, er, thingy over by Musketeer's Roost?
The building by Swashbuckler's Hall appears to be a shop, as for the "dock" by musketeer's roost, doesn't it have a krokotopian appearance?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
WHOAAAHH! Now, they've got our attention My crew is all ears, eyes (minus a few here and there), hooks, tails, beaks and peg legs. Can't wait for the next sneak peak. WAAHHOOOOO!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Witty Gavin on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
Because of the pixelation it's hard to see what the sign is over the door. To me it kind of looks like an armadillo, so.....................Maybe it's a pet shop or pet training area?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
It…looks…AMAZING!!!!
that house by the Swashbuckler Hall is tantalizing, the stairs are a nice touch, the extra docs are shown,… When's The Next Update??!! I can hardly wait!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
thought I would like to point out a detail or two:
1.One of the pirates in the court seems to have a pelican companion with a hatchet. Is that just me or am I going wonky?
2. Where's the statue that played a major role in the Halloween side quest?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I do have a couple of questions for anyone of the Dev's. Where is the commemorative statue for the 5 million players? I don't see the Town Cryer either. Have they been moved or have just not been placed back into the scene yet?

I figure any of my "Other" questions will just get me a "That would be telling"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Re: my above questions, I think I do see the Town Cryer. What I thought was a pirate with a long cape I think is the Cryer with his lovely pelican beak. So never mind on that part of it, or just take out that part of the question or I will when I can edit.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
I took a few screenshots of it. Based on them, the building near the Swashbuckler's Hall is some type of Tavern, as the symbol on the sign looks like a loaf of bread. The dock near the Musketeer's Roost looks like some sort of launch pad or dock, like the one in Jonah Town when you get your skiff. Blind Mew, do us a favor and fire up the Oblique Hint-inator (TM), would you?

-George Gordon, level 37

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
I say I bet its a place for a side world? or a place for a new world starter in other words I Cant wait to find out!

"As Of 3/20/14 I have trounced the general of the armada Twice"

"Take That As a Token Of the Armada will Be Hunted"

Two Faced Terry Cog 65 HooDoo maniac :O
Strong Tyler Roberts 59 You cant see him he to fast for ye

Administrator
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
I do have a couple of questions for anyone of the Dev's. Where is the commemorative statue for the 5 million players? I don't see the Town Cryer either. Have they been moved or have just not been placed back into the scene yet?

I figure any of my "Other" questions will just get me a "That would be telling"
The commemorative statue will still be in roughly the same place it is now (the grassy area between Avery's Office and the Musketeer's Roost Bastion). It just didn't render well in the picture because your new Avery's Courtyard is so much roomier than the one you're currently in. (Seriously, it feels like you're in a limo in comparison . . . you're going to love the extra space!) The Town Crier is currently located on the opposite side of the commemorative statue near Avery's office (the grassy area between Avery's office and the bastion with the bridge leading to the troggies), but again, he didn't render well in the picture. If he would have, you'd have seen him with a big exclamation point above his head, but you'll be learning more about that next week in our other sneak peeks (yes that was plural).

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Here are my theories about the sneak peek:

The Aquilan themed deck: Many people are asking for a Ship PvP arena. This may be the gateway to the Arena.

The Pelican: Strongly agree that it might be a companion. Many people are saying that it has a hatchet ( I can't find it ), and typically hatchets were meant for cutting tree and leaving marks. So the weapon is a slashy ( possibly smashy ) and Privateers' special weapon type are slashy. Also I looked at the player, and I couldn't identify the weapon it was using (couldn't tell if the player is a boy or girl do to the hood). But it seems like either a slashy and stabby, but i did see a gun there.

The staircase: Nothing special. Probably there just to shave off 5 seconds for players.

The Turtle Bird Thing: If you look at Avery's Office and move to the right there is a mysterious turtle thing that strangely resembles to Marazume the Flying Turtle of Mooshu. And if you look on its back there seems to be a mansion or Colosseum. This bird might be connected to the Aquilan themed bridge next to the roost, I'm not sure.

The 2 buildings: I understand that Chrissy thinks the sign looks like an armadillo, but to me I see a snack thing shaped like a loaf of bread. So I'm guessing that it may be a pet snack shop and the building next to it may be a pet vendor or vice versa.

That's what I guess, but I may be wrong.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
When I saw the picture I just about passed out!!!! What do you guys think the thing behind Avery's house/office is??

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
The commemorative statue will still be in roughly the same place it is now (the grassy area between Avery's Office and the Musketeer's Roost Bastion). It just didn't render well in the picture because your new Avery's Courtyard is so much roomier than the one you're currently in. (Seriously, it feels like you're in a limo in comparison . . . you're going to love the extra space!) The Town Crier is currently located on the opposite side of the commemorative statue near Avery's office (the grassy area between Avery's office and the bastion with the bridge leading to the troggies), but again, he didn't render well in the picture. If he would have, you'd have seen him with a big exclamation point above his head, but you'll be learning more about that next week in our other sneak peeks (yes that was plural).
Getting more and more excited for April due to these leaks XD, we will finally see what all these links are hinting at (New main quest world and side q uest world?)

It is driving me completely barmy XD

Ensign
Sep 28, 2012
I am just a little surprized that no one has noticed the large colisium supported by what looks like a large Eagle to the upper right of Avery's Office

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
This page has got to be the coolest thing EVER I am totally loving the ability to look around in 3D and I see that event coming up behind Avery's Office. You guys are beyond amazing and your teases and sneak peeks are the absolute BEST. I have gone into update excitement overdrive.

Thanks so much for the dream and "I just wonder if" time. Whoever did this deserves a raise from the top person down to the last person on the team. WOW just cannot do it justice. *Sighs with total contentment and anticipation (If that combination is even possible)

*Runs to go look at it again*
LOL! This post reminds me of that commercial of the kid having a great time playing with a raincheck instead of his Christmas toy that was promised "really soon". Thanks for the extra information, Jack, but my raincheck is getting holes in it. Will I still get to redeem it when the fabled update goes to test realm?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
You sure know how to entice Pirates with these preview pictures!

One thing I noticed is that sewer grate located very near the Swashbuckler's House. I'm not sure where it leads right now, but I'm thinking it leads to a storm drain of sorts or something. I'm hoping we get to see where that leads someday.

Other than that, I liked the renovation of Avery's Court!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack, did you merge me and Chrissy's posts? Haha, I was looking all over for mine then I saw that I wrote on hers. Lol.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Because of the pixelation it's hard to see what the sign is over the door. To me it kind of looks like an armadillo, so.....................Maybe it's a pet shop or pet training area?
If it is, Admiral Peanut(my armadillo) is excited.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Please notice that there's a Pelican Companion! Sorry if someone has already pointed this out, I apologize for me laziness.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thanks Jack *Gives grateful Chrissy hug & rushes back to gaze at the scene some more* lol Guess I am not the best guesser SO glad my name isn't Chrissy th'Guesser

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
I took a few screenshots of it. Based on them, the building near the Swashbuckler's Hall is some type of Tavern, as the symbol on the sign looks like a loaf of bread. The dock near the Musketeer's Roost looks like some sort of launch pad or dock, like the one in Jonah Town when you get your skiff. Blind Mew, do us a favor and fire up the Oblique Hint-inator (TM), would you?

-George Gordon, level 37
Roflmto "Oblique Hint-inator" That is truly classic. I just love it.

Ensign
Mar 15, 2012
WAHOOOOOO the sneak peek is coming I think tommorrow. I hope there will be new worlds I have been waiting a year and a few months for the next chapters.p.s. MUSKETERS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1