Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coming Spring Sneak Peek

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Hang on to ye swords every pirate these be starting to heat up this I just know it.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ShamanBond on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
I am just a little surprized that no one has noticed the large colisium supported by what looks like a large Eagle to the upper right of Avery's Office
Yeah, now that you mention it, it is strange no one has commented I had to go back and view it again and it stood out like a sore thumb

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Hmm... the way I see it is that I brought a magnificent house, however it is um... empty sorta... Forgive me for being negative, but I think the new Avery's Court needs some more scurvy Pirate Decor!

Suggestions:
-The walls could have a few large pirate flags, hmm and maybe some flaming skulls and torches instead of those small dome things.
-A campfire in that grassy area between the swash dorm and the new building
-Arsenal of weapons near the class dorms. The buccaneer and privy could have some massive weapons (already have some, but need more), the musketeers could have guns, and swashes could have daggers, and witches staffs.
-Make the buildings slightly more run down and have a dark brown wooden texture for SOME (not all) of the wooden buildings.

Developer
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
If it is, Admiral Peanut(my armadillo) is excited.
Well then let me be the first to welcome Admiral Peanut to the all new...

ARMADISCO!

That's right! We know how much you young pirates all love the armadillo pet, so we've created a special night club exclusively for this prized clientele!

Come in, loosen up the laces on those armor plates, and dance the night away! Your armadillos will be rockin' and rollin' to that Relentless beat... boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants...

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
Because of the pixelation it's hard to see what the sign is over the door. To me it kind of looks like an armadillo, so.....................Maybe it's a pet shop or pet training area?
No it appears to be a loaf of bread with a bottle behind it so I think it is a general store

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:

ARMADISCO!

That's right! We know how much you young pirates all love the armadillo pet, so we've created a special night club exclusively for this prized clientele!

Come in, loosen up the laces on those armor plates, and dance the night away! Your armadillos will be rockin' and rollin' to that Relentless beat... boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants-n-boots-n-pants...
ROFLMTO Armadisco Oh man that is priceless. You never fail to crack me up Ratbeard. Your sense of humor is always so unexpected yet spot on. Please never change.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am just a little surprized that no one has noticed the large colisium supported by what looks like a large Eagle to the upper right of Avery's Office
Lol sure I did This is the "Event coming up behind Avery's office". Since I didn't have a title for it as to what it actually IS I just referred to it as something that is in the process of happening.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012

ARMADISCO!

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! HAHAHAHA! Wow, that one just made me laugh A LOT!! My 2 armadillos are excited! Good one, Ratbeard! You make my sense of humor in real life look pitiful! LOL again!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

ARMADISCO!

Oooh, that was just hilarious RB- you had me rapidly shrugging my shoulders and moving my head from side-to-side with that rhythmic Relentless beat. ARMADISCO!...HaHaHa...ARMASTILLCRACKIN'UP over that one.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
anecorbie on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
The building by Swashbuckler's Hall appears to be a shop, as for the "dock" by musketeer's roost, doesn't it have a krokotopian appearance?
Agreed the dock by musketeer's roost does have a krokatopian appearance

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
CdeWinter on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
Wow, that was great. I'm kinda interested by the new pelican looking companion carrying the axe standing down near the swashbuckler school.
I wonder what classes get him...

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
cutlessclark on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
When I saw the picture I just about passed out!!!! What do you guys think the thing behind Avery's house/office is??
I think it's a coliseum where Olympic games and gladiator fights are held maybe it a new pvp arena!

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i did...

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
RyeKishatu2013 on Mar 22, 2014 wrote:
If it is, Admiral Peanut(my armadillo) is excited.
same with my queen isabella

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
CanaanBC on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
No it appears to be a loaf of bread with a bottle behind it so I think it is a general store
maybe ...

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
im guessing it's the next chapter do to blind mew stating that the next chapter isnt a valencia one it's actually a skull island one.

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
what is the blue and gray thing near the cover thing on the boys dorm? Nathaniel Lawson lvl 23

Captain
Oct 26, 2012

ARMADISCO!

Don't you mean ARRmadisco? Heck, I bet a whole pirate army wrote this before I did. Anways Big Murphy (my buffaloon) wants to join.

And perhaps to celebrate the opening of this updated room, Avery could do some futterwacking!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Will they maybe remodel the class buildings a bit?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Wolf RavenBlood on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
what is the blue and gray thing near the cover thing on the boys dorm? Nathaniel Lawson lvl 23
I saw that also, I think its a skarakeet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Yea I saw that. It looks like a scareakeet flying around. I have never seen them flying around Avery's court before. It really supports my Pet theory thingy which appears to have been a really good guess.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012

ARMADISCO!

My very friendly Armadillo (Admiral Chucklesworth) has been practicing singing somehow ever since he heard about the Arrmadisco. Ever since then I always hear him sing: "they see me rolling"... . He even has his own dance routine and plans to to roll across skull island to celebrate the opening of the updated Court. Any other strange armadillo behavior pirates?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Golden Guardian on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
My very friendly Armadillo (Admiral Chucklesworth) has been practicing singing somehow ever since he heard about the Arrmadisco. Ever since then I always hear him sing: "they see me rolling"... . He even has his own dance routine and plans to to roll across skull island to celebrate the opening of the updated Court. Any other strange armadillo behavior pirates?
I hear my little 'dillo in the shower offering up this little semi-disco ditty.......

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my roll,
I'm a pirate's pet- no time to fret,
Music loud and armor on, I've been known to roll
Since I was born.
Kane can try to run away.
But we'll find him any way.
After I- cut my rug
I'll go relentless on that thug.
Whether you're a 'dillo or soft as a pillow,
You're stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Lovin' me some disco, and crackers from Nabisco.
And I'm stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha, stayin' alive, stayin' alive.
Ah, ha, ha, ha stayin' aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!

Now...Riposte

What can I say, Sir Gus loves himself some disco.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
it's a scarkeet.

Developer
There are not enough YARs in the world for Valkoor.