Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coming Spring Sneak Peek

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Tatiana Nightingal... on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
I have a question about the Hoodoo Bundle My Walmart is NOT Pirate 101 or Wizard 101 gift cards eve my friend in PA couldn't find it at his Walmart so how are we suppose to get it if we can't find it Will you sell it in line so everyone has a chance to get it or send it to Game Stop Please I'm a very unhappy pirate cause I have bought all the Bundles
Hey Tatiana, welcome to the message boards. I am so glad you finally came to join me here.
KingsIsle cannot sell it on their site while it is under contract with another seller. Jack explains it to us here. They are working hard with the Walmart issue though. Jack gave us great encouragement about it in this thread. I haven't been able to find one either but I know they are trying to fix it and they do care. It's not easy to be patient but I know it will pay off in the end.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Is it coming in the end of spring? And which spring are you talking about? Better not be the one in Australia, cause we have to wait till Septembarr...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
Is it coming in the end of spring? And which spring are you talking about? Better not be the one in Australia, cause we have to wait till Septembarr...
Never fear, Jack said before the end of spring in the Northern Hemisphere.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
This update looks AWESOME!!! I cant wait!

Malcolm Nightingale lvl 14

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
Golden Guardian on Apr 6, 2014 wrote:
That was funny I know you didn't mean it that away but it was still funny. Plus, I might add KI didn't say which spring here in the US either. They might have meant calendar spring or actual spring arriving. But which part of the US? Some parts it arrives early and sometimes late. But at least you know it'll be this year (joking). Let's just have patience, cause KI is making sure everything works for us before it is released. So that we'll have more grand ole times a playing pirates!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
whats all this about, x looks at page x WOOOW this is gonna be so cool! what do you think will be in group chests? what powers do you think you will be able to get with the doubloons? and most of all when will the updates be here?