Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
just wondering could you possibly add some way of trading armor, weapons etc.. maybe even, gold, crowns, or even companions or pets :O ty

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2013
Have companions equip armor etc. even if they can't equip different weapons, have the zzz option for companions from the start and maybe some new battle features that change how the game is played like maybe if you are one spot it effects your status in a way not sure kind of like range, height etc or where enemys call for backup during battles ...

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
ik this is late but...I think you should make fights easier/harder depending on how he/she has done in past fights. And I think as a reward for some difficult bosses/dungeons you get like 100 crowns (only like 40% chance or something). And if you like just turned 13/18 you should be able to unlock that chat mode.you should also get more training points (I've only had like 3 ((I'm level 47)) traning points). You should also be able to buy 7 week and or permanent mounts with coins :D!!! PLUS more room in houses AND unlimited freinds...FRIENDS GALORE!!! thx~Little Nessa Lanyard lvl 47

from a

Ensign
Jan 10, 2011
I like to see more monsters from the sky way as pets and mount, the one that really gets my attention is the sky snake. it is a companion already, and when I looked at it I directly wanted it a pet and a mount.
the way you would ride it is you are laying down (not upside down looking up) but straight forward on the sky snakes tail and neck and it would be very fast (snakes as a fact are fast in real life) and in the crown shop it would be 9500 crowns. (I am not the best at prices)

As a pet, the sky snake would have a high amount of dodge and some of its other stats lowered highly until 40, it would also cost a lot of crowns and the epic ability is first strike.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
i am just wondering if you could possibly add trading somehow, so we can trade with fellow pirates, for e.g armor, gold, weapons, and maybe even companions or pets, ty

Ensign
Dec 04, 2012
I think it would be amazing to be able to go in the door on your ship. i dont see its purpose other than decoration, and it would be awesome to be able to go below decks, see the cannons in a row, beds maybe? i dont know, all up to the design crew, but thats just one of tons of ideas i have

Ensign
Dec 04, 2012
What I would love, and I am sure others would to, is the ability to go under your ship. I mean there is a door there but we cant do anything, I think it would be awesome to be able to go down there, where we could see the cannons, shoot them like the interactive cannons at fort elena, and you could furnish it or something, I personally think that would be awesome, but is up to you guys. hope you like my idea.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
blobdebloop on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be amazing to be able to go in the door on your ship. i dont see its purpose other than decoration, and it would be awesome to be able to go below decks, see the cannons in a row, beds maybe? i dont know, all up to the design crew, but thats just one of tons of ideas i have
I was thinking that it could be like another tavern but just your companions (no minigames etc) and cannons.So if you are far away from a tavern you can get on your ship and go through the door and "celebrate" :)

Little Nessa Lanyard lvl 47

from a

Ensign
Mar 26, 2013
I have an idea class weapons based off of legendary weapon mention through out history.
Excalibur one of to sword’s he had King Arthur(would be a privateer weapon).
The sword Joan of Arc(would be a swashbuckler weapon do to the fact she is from France which they are of the country that uses a fencing type sword now days ).
The first katana(samurai sword) that was made I think its name is Masamune (would be a buccaneer weapon. which masamune is the name of a man so why not immortalize one of the great sword maker of japan).
The rifle that Annie Oakley used(would be a musketeer weapon).
Merlin’s staff(would be a witch Doctors weapon).
And have it where the weapons them self also can level up so they can get stronger
but don’t have there levels cap out at the player characters level have it where it can only get to level twenty
I know it sounds low but have it where it gets a bonus of five percent and a bonus from your level as well as a bonus from your strength as well as another five percent bonus from its own level(just an idea since it is up to the maker's whether to use the idea’s or not to use them).

Ps.
you know how there is a player vs player why not build on that and have a player ship vs player ship
(again it is entirely up to the good folks of kingsisle whether or not to use the above idea's)

From
One of your meany pirate101 game players

Ensign
Oct 25, 2009
I have an idea, you could make a flag shop you can change your flag like any time.

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
i though of something...

ok so on the forums i though how fish eye told people bout his class and i though it would be cool if you could contact one of your fav class teachers and have a conversation with them like ask them what made them decide on being teacher and just talk to them and get to know them more about there life and back story.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Madeline Spelltail on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
I have an idea, you could make a flag shop you can change your flag like any time.
your companions have the same color have the same colors as your flag so ya............ I think that should happen just changing designs not colors

Ensign
Jul 05, 2009
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
i actually do, i was the one who asked for a jungle like world and you brought me azteca, no a better idea, how about the caveman idea from azteca (the bundle card) and make it a full blown world with enemies like raptors and stuff or, an idea i have hade for a while, a modern world, you have marleybone which is like beginning industrial age but like an actual modern place like 2013 NY

Ensign
Nov 14, 2012
I personally would love to see companions in houses of course like a lot of others. but i am leaning more to have promotes for companions that have not had a promotion or lack there of. for example froggo villa he is a great looking companion but does not have a promote although there are cutthroat salamanders which have a different outfit than he does. and would be great if his move set was not so stiff it doe snot have to be flashy it's just kinda stiff for a assassin like companion.

Then their is shiruku neko which i thought would have had a promotion when marleybone came out .but didn't considering she was kidnapped by the ninja pigs from marleybone for training i thought maybe the promotion quest could be about the ninja pigs still left would kidnap more children for training a unstoppable ninja like she was or is and the promotion would be about her finding her parents and stopping them promotioning to cat kunoichi maybe. although maybe when the other skyways come out of marleybone maybe she will get one then.

Also a lot of the places in the houses can't have painting or wall decor at all it's even more noticable in the musketeer class house and a house item limit increase in the from of a bottle in the crown shop would be epic i can finally finish my houses if i had that^^

Thank you for reading
Currupt Edward Teach

Ensign
May 11, 2013
  1. i see none members can get only to blood shoals, which is disapointing.
  2. you cannot see the houses before you buy them
  3. some pets from wizard101 would be cool (myth sprite, cyclops, ect
  4. last but not least, giving the game a whole new macanic, items. food that will restore health, power up your attacks, mabey give an extra turn. weapons of all sorts, shurikens, bombs. and temporary companions.
just asking,
pirate101 lover

Ensign
Oct 26, 2012
I really want to see another presidio companions promotions,and by that,i mean badly want to see it.also,please accept the ideas and come up with the promotion level for them.
Milo greytail:rat Villain
Lucky jack russel:dog blade master
Birgus latro:crab guardian
Gaspard de vole:guinnia pig destroyer
Dead mike:undead captain

please accept the ideas,it would be grand to see that happen.

p.s they each should have a wicked,a 'i am about to kill you' looking,epic weapon.

From Admiral Silver.

Ensign
May 16, 2010
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I was reading a storyline thread and was wondering if certain worlds would be accessible only through a combination of certain windstones? Has this been considered, or is this something that might be considered for a future update? I think it would be a great way to introduce side story worlds

Ensign
Jul 28, 2013
I would LOVE to see 2 different skill trees for every class.

I had some ideas: musketeer could split into more of a single target hitter which does lots of damage to one person at a time.

And then the other side of the skill tree would be more based on traps and multiple targets but you do less damage.

Also with buccaneers there would be a more tanky side and then one which would do lots of damage.

Privateers could pick between either helping out the team more or helping themselves do more damage.

I am really hoping something like this goes into place!

If something like this is possible could someone or not could someone plz tell me.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2013
I've not read through all 22 pages of suggestions, so I'm not sure if what I'm about to say has been said already. Here are a few things I would like to suggest:

1.) Have a list down the side of the map of the names of all the places we have been to so that we can click on them to see a map of that area. I'm not referring to the towns (or small zones) but the large zones (i.e. - Skull island, Tradewinds, Cool Ranch, etc.). It would be nice to be able to open up a map of one area when we are in another area.

This would have been really handy in the Cool Ranch area when you had to go back and forth and back and forth between the different zones. Would have been nice to open the map to look at all the different zones ahead of time to help organize questing.

2.) Please give us the ability to change the default key-bindings. I am forever opening up my ship's equipment page because in another game I play the "e" key is for straffing, which I do a lot in that other game. It would be nice to rebind some of the commands that don't get used often to keys that don't get used often.

Also, straffing left or right would be a nice addition to our movement instead of just turning left or right.

3.) Please give us the ability to adjust the size and locations of the default UI. I know we can move the chat window around, and can re-size it, but being able to move and re-size some of the other parts would be nice.

That's all I can think of for now.

Ensign
Apr 28, 2010
I would like to see a bug reporter in the non-test realm version of the game. The Main reason why is that a lot of players on youtube and throughout the spiral seem to have problems with certain characters spawning, such as Brother Owl in Gold Creek of CR.

See you in the spiral!
Privateer Jake

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
I'd like to display my weapons in my house
In wizard we can put wands on the walls.

I really like the weapons I get, they have cool moves attached, and sometimes I use them intermittently from fight to fight according to difficulty. So I interchange them which means I don't want to sell them.
Plus, a wonderful weapons collection in a Pirate's home can't be beat.

Ensign
May 14, 2010
Adding more epic abilities and/or companions would be nice. For companions, I was thinking an Armada Traitor, a clockwork that has seen the error of his ways and has betrayed the Armada. He would be a musketeer and armed with a pistol.

I was also thinking a young thief, a young dog who can steal even Kane's hat! Two daggers as his weapon, he would be a swashbuckler.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
First off I'd like to say that I really enjoy the game. I am in Aquila now and the worlds seem to have gotten better and better. I am curious as to the next few steps in development...

How come there is no level 65 gear? It's a good feeling getting new gear every 5 levels and it's a disappointment to reach the highest level and not get any more powerful items. Are there plans to implement new higher level items?

Also I'm sure people have brought up ideas to expand the PVP experience. Are there any plans in the works for this? A system like in Wizard 101 would be a great addition to the game. As of now there is no benefit to PVP except for having a bit of fun.

Stephen Stevenson
Commodore
65 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Being in the US Army i really enjoy how much military has been a part of the game. I have come across a couple of issues with NPC names that don't gel with military rank structure and should be changed if at all possible.

Lt. Springer should not be a Dog Captain. He should ether be a Dog Lieutenant or be named Cpt. Springer.

Brigadier Stewart is a Bulldog Officer but would be more suited as a Bulldog General.

If I run across anymore errors I will let you know.

Salty Stephen Stevenson
Commodore
65 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
do a free crown. code. for birthday's.