In Pirate101 you can own your very own home! Each boy and girl pirate will begin with their very own bunkhouse to decorate and hide their treasures in.
You can purchase new houses at housing vendors or at The Crown Shop.
You can purchase up to three houses, in addition to having your bunkhouse room.
Once you purchase a house, you need to equip it in order to go to it. To equip it, do the following:
1. Bring up "My Backpack" -(either press 'B' or move the cursor to the top of the screen, click on the Hook icon, and then click on My Backpack). The screen you're looking at is called the "My Inventory" section of the backpack
2. Notice the small blue arrow in the upper right corner of the screen that has a Ship on it--click on that and you’ll go to Ship Equipment page.
3. Notice the blue arrow you clicked now has a house on it. Click it again and now you are seeing the Housing Items page.
NOTE: The houses you own – other than the bunkhouse – will appear on the grid on the left side of the screen. If you click on one to select that icon, the info for that house appears on the left. You can also hold your cursor over the icon to find out which one it is.
4. Equip the house by first clicking on the icon to select it and then clicking on the grasping hand icon at the bottom.
5. Congratulations! You'll see a blue hand appear on the house icon, indicating that the house is now equipped.