Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The Legacy on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
My Cat Pirate!!!
You have a Cat Pirate??? Lucky you!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
It's interesting how long this post has gone on. As of tomorrow, it will apparently have been around for FIVE YEARS... so, I'll just say that I'm really enjoying using Black Anne Rackham.

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
i also like calamity jane though i have not got her i want her

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
My Cat Pirate!!!
???uuuummm ok *Wisperd* okward

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
troy686r on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
Baar is da best
BAAAAR

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
I really really like Wing Chun, Lucky Jack Russel (by far my favorite of the Presidio Five) and Sarah Steele. Oh, in case anyone tries to insult me, Bonnie comes in handy!

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
el toro barr egg shen duck holiday ok ummm i don't play you

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Oct 22, 2019 wrote:
I really really like Wing Chun, Lucky Jack Russel (by far my favorite of the Presidio Five) and Sarah Steele. Oh, in case anyone tries to insult me, Bonnie comes in handy!
sarah steele mmm kinda i have no fear of bonnie anne

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
skywayprivateer on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
She's deadly with the blade, Sarah. Don't insult me or her.

And Bonnie... Just you wait...

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
Lookit Light on Oct 17, 2019 wrote:
It's interesting how long this post has gone on. As of tomorrow, it will apparently have been around for FIVE YEARS... so, I'll just say that I'm really enjoying using Black Anne Rackham.
I really do wonder whether the guy who made this post still even plays this game anymore...

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Lookit Light on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
You have a Cat Pirate??? Lucky you!
Yeah wanna meet up on the game?

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2018
The Legacy on Oct 29, 2019 wrote:
Yeah wanna meet up on the game?
where i'm a level 24 in the bison village and my name is ruthless luke armstrong how about tomorrow

Ensign
May 20, 2019
my first favorite is ratbeard
my second is old scratch

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
skywayprivateer on Nov 8, 2019 wrote:
where i'm a level 24 in the bison village and my name is ruthless luke armstrong how about tomorrow
hey lemme know when you get this. we can plan from there!

Ensign
Nov 24, 2013
I cant quite decide its kinda a classed based thing like for bucs i like kobe for privateers i like egg shen for swash i like contessa witchdocter carcarius and musket chantel

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
skywayprivateer on Oct 24, 2019 wrote:
big mistake pal, never say stuff like that out loud.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2011
My favorite companion by far is Lucky Jack Russell. He is a literal god if you are a privy. With a bunch of will and critical buffs, he will destroy anything in his path.

Peachy Mark Noble Level 70

Likeable Thomas Morgan Level 65

Ensign
Apr 19, 2015
I love catbeards whole character design and concept. I just wish he was competitively better than he is like maybe update it to where his promotion also gives him another card or two that is VERY useful. Other than that though i'd say character wise catbeard takes the cake!

- Llewella Nightingale

Ensign
Feb 26, 2015
I like three companions I like the spirit of returning I love the cat pirate but with echos in his voice sounds so cool second is rat beard’s evil twin blightbeard the voice acting on him is beyond awesome and the last companion who I love the most is Itzen Kaan I love pterodactyls and his screeching voice sounds so cool plus his weapon is a huge golden trident I don’t have him (not yet at least) the first two I have but my pirate101 dream is to have itzen on my buccaneer crew I mean I would have a pterodactyl and a sloth on the same team imagine that lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
waddledede on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
I like three companions I like the spirit of returning I love the cat pirate but with echos in his voice sounds so cool second is rat beard’s evil twin blightbeard the voice acting on him is beyond awesome and the last companion who I love the most is Itzen Kaan I love pterodactyls and his screeching voice sounds so cool plus his weapon is a huge golden trident I don’t have him (not yet at least) the first two I have but my pirate101 dream is to have itzen on my buccaneer crew I mean I would have a pterodactyl and a sloth on the same team imagine that lol
Good luck on your Pterodactyl hunt! I have him on my swashbuckler and he's amazing!

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
My Cat Pirate!!!
Um, do you mean Catbeard? or an actual cat pirate? PS how do you get a cat pirate?

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Amazingshot123 on Mar 14, 2020 wrote:
Um, do you mean Catbeard? or an actual cat pirate? PS how do you get a cat pirate?
The cat Pirate is a retired Companion that was provided in the Boochbeard Bundle, a bundle available to pre-Alpha players of the game. It has never been available since then, and is likely to remain permanently retired.