Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
1. Old Scratch his Mojo powers are extremely useful
2. Eep got to love the poison
3. Caracarious
4 Wagyu aka "SWAGYU"
5 Yohr

Lieutenant
Jan 20, 2013
Bonnie Anne all the way! I love her sassy comments and chain attacks. I always make sure to not put her up on the front lines to prevent her from taking a great deal of damage.

~Virtuous Vanessa

Once a super fan, now a KingsIsle QA Tester! I squash bugs.
~
_~ )_)_~
)_))_))_)
_!__!__!_
\______t/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ensign
Aug 17, 2013
My favorite companion is.....Lucky Jack Russell, he reminds me of my deceased and beloved dog, Rhee no

-Phoenix

Lv.70
Lv.19
Lv.16

Ensign
Sep 17, 2012
Drezo on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
I like Milo Graytail.
my favorite is Chantal Livingstone because she crits a lot

Ensign
Jul 04, 2013
Bonnie Anne. Hands down.

I first started playing as a Swashbuckler (the ninja-pirate!) and had Bonnie Anne at my side the entire time. We made a great team since we both gain a bonus from agility. She'd shoot from a distance and lure the enemies towards her as 'bait' while I snuck around from behind and dished out high Back Stab damage. During her first promotion quest I upgraded her Double Tap up to level 2 and watched in awe as she mowed down enemies. On multiple occasions I found myself saying, "Uh... Bonnie... save some for the rest of us..."

Now I'm playing through again as a Musketeer. My main party consists of Chantal Livingston, Louis le Bisque and Bonnie Anne. Chantal Livingston raises the teams agility, Louis and I lay our steal claw traps in front of our non-flying enemies. And I move Bonnie into position to once again act as bait so the enemies walk over the traps. Most of the time it works and I'm left dealing with two enemies after the first round instead of four.

Character wise, I like that Bonnie Anne continues to be the voice of reason as your crew fills with more and more eccentric and colorful characters. Pirates like Ratbeard and El Toro aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer (I was a Swashbuckler! I learned a thing or two about knives!) but I always had Bonnie to help me rein them in. This game wouldn't be the same without her in it.

One thing I've been wondering though... I know she's from "Albion" but is Bonnie supposed to be Irish or Scottish? Anne Bonny, the real life pirate that she's based off of was Irish. But Bonnie can be seen wearing plaid skirts and gets promoted to a Fox HIghlander. I don't have an ear for accents so I can't really tell the difference.

Does anyone on here know? I'd love to get some extra insight into my favorite character.

Ensign
Apr 29, 2014
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My most favorite companion in the game currently is Kobe YoJimbo!

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

What is your favorite companion and why?
I know I'm way late on this train but mines Bonnie ann or Sarah Steele. I love their accents and how caring they are to your pirate!

Ensign
Nov 21, 2015
Mines Subodai. I gave him the right epics to where he can kill a 3000 health enemy in one "move". Bonnie for she can kill three at 1500 health.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
WARNIGN: this may take awhile

My favourite companions in characters- have got to be the story line ones you know- Bonnie Anne, Ratbeard, El Toro, Etc. they work so hard on the companions at everyone has got and I enjoy watching them have conversations. It brings a whole lot of laughs to the storyline and game in general.

My favourite companions to fight with- since I am a buccaneer I'm goin to have to say Peter Quinnt. he has practically all the buffs you can get and he was so OP for me in Cool Ranch. My second is probably Kobe Yojimbo for obvious reasons. I would probably have to play other types to really know which is my favourite.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2011
Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
I'd have to say Bonnie Anne, Mormo, or Ratbeard, Ratbeard specially because his quotes and scripts throughout the game and worlds are my favorite.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
My favorite companion ,based on fighting abilities, is a very close call between Kan Po and El Toro. My favortite companion based on cool-factor must have to be Rooster Cogburn or Doc ' Duck' Holiday. You can probably tell I am a big western fan
Erin, Lvl 40 Privateer
Misty, Level 14 Witchdoctor

See ye in the skyways!

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
My first post, or at least my first post in over a year.

My favorite companions are Bonnie Anne, Lt. Springer, and El Toro.

T

Smart Horace Reade, Level 69 Swashbuckler
Silent Nathaniel Reade, Level 21 Musketeer
Arthur Fenner, Level 23 Privateer

Ensign
Jan 05, 2014
El toro for the win!!!!! i love him to pieces and he is EASILY my favorite companion :D

Sensitive Joshua Radcliffe- Level 68

Daring James Iveson- Level 42

Fine Ethan Quarter- Level 21

Ensign
Jan 22, 2013
mine's gotta be ratbeard, honestly. i love all the starter companions (especially kan po and wing chun), as well as catbeard and bonnie anne, but ratbeard is the literal definition as pirate. i love his storyline and how he went from bad to slightly less bad. plus, he's great in battle. i use him, bonnie anne and hawkules currently at lvl 65. i just love his personality and how much he bickers with bonnie.

Spiffy Abigail Nesbit, level 65

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I have to say I do adore Bonnie.
I love all of my crew members. However some of them do take priority from time to time, I find myself very entertained by Tyson. So he definitely gets a spot on my list.

Ensign
May 14, 2011
Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
Bonnie Anne, not just my favourite but also the most handy... when she get's a kill streak going she is unstoppable.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
laulenak on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
My favorite is Bonnie Anne since she has been with me from the beginning, is awesome, and has so much personality. My second favorite is Sarah Steele, as I myself Fence and have corrected my footwork after seeing how she lunges in a critical hit. And she is also awesome. Those are my two favorites and I am going to write a fan fiction about them soon.

-Dark Amber Nightingale
Have you wrote it yet?

Ensign
Mar 17, 2013
My favorite would be ratbeard. If you give him hold the line 3 and repel boarders 3, he just completely shuts down an enemy since those abilities will cut dodge and accuracy. Bucks for life!

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011
CrumLee420 on Jun 7, 2017 wrote:
My favorite would be ratbeard. If you give him hold the line 3 and repel boarders 3, he just completely shuts down an enemy since those abilities will cut dodge and accuracy. Bucks for life!
Yeah ratbeard is one of my favorites too but sometimes I have to go with bonnie or fan because of their amazing chances of getting bonus hits.

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
All the main cast characters, for fighting it would be El Toro, Sarah Steele and Bonnie Anne.

Lieutenant
Jan 23, 2011
I just recently got Baar, and I must say he is my all time favorite companion. I love his unique powers and he is truly the beastmaster when you pair him up with Peter Quint and Goronado.

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
That's easy!!! My favorite companion is... uh.. wait... Sarah Steeele or El Toro?! THIS ISN'T AN EASY QUESTION AT ALL!

I couldn't make a decision, they're both tied for first, Cool Ranch, El Toro, x music plays x LMAO.
And how I saw in the Battle arena before I even got to Cool Ranch, I was like, "That guy's boss. Give me." When I finally got him, he was always on my best team. I like Sarah because she deals mass, she's my "second in command". She deals almost the damage I do, and she's a fricking mouse!!! And she's PRETTY.

My second favorite, or third, because 2 tied for first... WHATEVER. It's probably Bonnie Anne. She's your second companion, for EVERY class, thank god a companion NOT restricted to your school and other people can't get the dang thing without crowns. She's a fox musket. What else would you want? When she becomes a sniper, hello?! Overwatch 2, Burst Fire 2, Double Tap 2. Critical overwatch, double tap, RAMPAGE. She killed a 2000 HP guy with just talents, doing 200 per blow!

These are my favorite companions, because of their design, and quality. When you get someone who just barely moves their sword to the side line Subodai, I litterly chant, "SUBODAI DIE!!!" Because I HATE Subodai. Anyways, see you guys out there.

Stormy JuliaDove, Level 47

Ensign
Dec 12, 2012
Paige MoonShade on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
Bonnie Anne

I can keep her in the background range firing while my swashbuckler goes up front. Plus she looks great after she has her second promotion.
Later on... she's gonna be your tank because she has health...

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
I gotta say, my favorite companion(s) would have to be Old Scratch and Eep Opp Ork Ah-ah (Troggy witchdoctor crownshop companion) Just because of their abilities and the way they attack.

Merciless Valkoor Thatcher