Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your idea for a new companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2010
Name: Berogia

Species: Bear

Pirate Species: Bear Fighter. 1st promo: Bear Wrestler. 2nd promo: Bear Sumo

Pirate Class: Buccaneer

How to get: From a sidequest given by a bear in Cool Ranch

Weapon of Choice: Teeth' bare hands' claws

He has been taken hostage by rebel bears and you have to rescue him like on the Dauntless in Tradewinds Skyway

Bold Marcus Nightingale

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
name:private lebouf
species:peguin
pirate species:peguin guard 1 peguin leutenate 2 penguin colonel 3 penguin general
class:musketeer
weapon of choseing: marlybone musket 1 armada weellock 2 advanced armada weel lock rifle 3 polarian percution rifle
how to get: steal musket from ft elena armory and talk to outside
escaped from cell and hid until you found him when attacing ft elena rewarded from side quest with no fights required. Promoted in marlybone fist 2 times and polaris last time (if not don in ft elena the first time the quest stayes with you even when you leve so you can level up and get him at hiyer level)

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Name: Simbah
Species: Lion
Pirate Species: Lion Rogue 1. Lion Warrior 2. Lion Chieftain 3. Lion King :-)
Class: Buccaneer or if KI makes a new class then he would be that new class whatever the new class might be.
Weapon of Choice: Spear 1. Golden Spear 3. Golden Trident 4. Golden Scepter
How to Get: Save Simbah from some evil Hyena's in Zafaria. Side Quest for privateers only.
Place Acquired: Zafaria

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Name : Ivar the Great (male companion )
Pirate Class : Buccaneer
Pirate Spices : Polar Bear Warrior
Weapon of Choice : Heavy Russian Blade
Place of Acquirement : Polaris

Description : Ivar the Great is one of the five new pirate class polar bear.

Here are the others Olgon Rivojchi ( female companion ) Polar Bear Assassin- Light Harpoon
Bordger Souch ( male companion ) Polar Bear Spy -Scoped Pistol
Cathrine Rusafh ( female companion ) Polar Bear Necromancer-Dark Energy staff
Joe Stallon ( male companion ) Polar Bear Hunter-Russian Hunter's Riffle

I think this could be the next new class of pirate polar bear class.

Ensign
Feb 07, 2014
Name: Boulder

Species: Terra Keepers
Pirate Species: Rock Pirate
Pirate Class: Tank/Defense
How to get: Quest Line that includes traveling to various points in the Spiral (including to the volcano) and gathering various "Living Rock" specimens; revealing this new species.
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Pulls rocks from the ground itself, or if no ground (earth) pulls a chunk of rock from himself to use in battle.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Name: Squakus Maximus
Species: Eagle
Pirate Species: Eagle King-> 1. Eagle Royal -> 2. Eagle Monarch
Pirate Class: Privateer
How to get: Main quest in Aquila to get into Krokotopia.
Weapon: A shield and spear, will based.
Powers: First stage(King): Rally the Troops, Super Hit; Second stage(Royal): Call to Arms, Rallying Call, Mega Hit; Third Stage(Monarch): Esprit de Corps, Rallying Call, Epic Hit, To Battle!
To Battle is a summon, where he summons(calls) Eagle reinforcements, that are not allies and can be controlled.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Name: Runa Darktalon
pirate Species: Bear warrior-> Bear commander-> Bear warlord

Pirate class
How to get: for picking grizzleheim as your home world
weapon hand axe and shield shield becomes bigger same with axe after every promotion
powers: (1) First Strike Critical strike 1 (Rank 2) First strike Critical strike 2 & mighty charge (Rank 3) First strike Critical strike 3 & next rank mighty charge.

Critical 1 Runa throws her axe in the air smashes the enemy with her shield and catches the axe slashing the enemy twice once down once coming back up to her.

Critical 2 Runa will pummel her chest and roar then go crazy on the enemy with sheild and axe strikes.

Critical 3 Runa looks down the back round goes dark she looks up and her eyes turn blue behind her all the spirits of bears appear behind her they all rush forward and attack the enemy after Runa does.

She talks to you as a mother because she raised you when you joined the clan.

she looks like the king of grizzleheilm in wizard but with white fur and a black spot on her eye and blond braids on both sides of her head.

I will make the other home world companions later but i choze grizzleheim so i made this one first

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I have an idea:
Name: Serena
Species: Vampire
Pirate Species: Vampire > Vampire Princess> Vampire Queen
Pirate class: Witch Doctor
Weapon: wooden staff (before promo 1) wooden staff entwined with ivy (after promo 1)
wooden staff entwined with ivy and big onyx stone on top.

Back Story: Serena was born into a vampire royal family who was feared by all of the people in the realm of mooshu. Serena was kidnapped from her home in Raven Island and taken to Aquila where she was enslaved by Medusa to be her servant for eternity. Medusa's minion; Medea stole Serena's memories. Serena became a hopeless brainwashed slave of Medea.
Promotion 1: go on a quest to defeat Medea and take back Serena's memories.
Promotion 2: go to mooshu to see where Serena's family is and find that they have been killed so Serena wants revenge and you have to help her get it.

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
Name: Lucis (Loo-see-s) Bevenmore (top of my head)

Species: Badger

Pirate species: BadgerPoet > Badger Bard > Badger Troubadorr

Pirate Class: Privateer

Weapon: Scrolls (Before promo 1) > His Lute (Promo 1) > His Lute [Gold Encrusted} (Promo 2)

How to Get: You find him lost in Isla de los Muetos where he asks you to defeat 25 Banditoads, after that you go to their secret hideout where you find Froggo Villa, after you defeat him you free his Lucis's Partner and Slimeball.

Rewards: 300xp 1500 gold
: Lucis Bevenmore
: Ramon Ramano (Badger Poet) [Lucis's Partner. ]
: Unlock in CS
: Unlock in CS
: Slimeball (Outcast Banditoad )[Almost executed by Froggo. ]

Petty Officer
Mar 23, 2011
Posting for sis.

Name: Oceana
Species: Killer Whale; Orca
Pirate Species: Orca Archer (BP1) > Orca Princess (P1) > Orca Queen (P2)
Weapon: Bow (BP1) Anchor (P1) Dual Gold Cutlasses (P2)

How to get: Defeating Orcasia in Atlantea.

Requirements:
, or class.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Name: Bato
Species: Storm Koi
Pirate Species: Koi Native, 1st Promo - Koi Witchdoctor, 2nd Promo - Koi Spirit Caller
Pirate Class: Witchdoctor
How to get: Complete the side quest "Koi Go Home," Witchdoctors Only
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Glowing Eyes, 1st Promo - Glowing Armor and Eyes, 2nd Promo - Glowing Eyes, Armor, and Mask

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Name: Robin English
Species: Fox
Pirate Species: Fox Alchemist -> Fox Caster -> Fox Spellslinger
Pirate Class: Witchdoctor
How to get: A quest somewhere in skull island?

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
Wow! A lot of these ideas are just amazing! I'm impressed.

I came across this link in the 'Do you have an idea' thread, and I thought it would do some good to put some of the idea here.

This person has a very detailed picture of these characters, and I applaud them. I'll give you a sneak peek of the article then give you the link at the end. (P.S. It's a little long so I may have to do I in multiple posts.)

"You know how when you create your character in the beginning you have 3 choices that changes a couple of things. The main one being why you where arrested which gives you your class and a companion. You also choose what caused your parent's death which gave you a companion at the Pesidio. The third choice is where you grew up and that changes your stats, but they are the only one of the three choices that don't give you a companion. The idea I am posting is what companion you will get depending on where you grew up. These companions are childhood friends of yours and will be received from a high level quest. I will explain the quest, the companions and their traits and also their promotions. Hope you like the idea!

(Continued)

Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
Old friend companions Part 2

If you pick Marleybone as where you where raised then you will get...
Name: Alden Patel
Type: Redcoat Deserter
Class: Privateer (Melee) Species: Marleybone Dog
Character Model: Marleybone Naval Officer
Clothing: Rapier weapon, Tattered Redcoat Robe with colors changing depending on Flag Colors
Promotion
Name: Alden Patel
Type: Redcoat War Criminal
Class: Privateer (Melee)
Species: Marleybone Dog
Clothing: Custom Marleybone Naval Officer gear. Spiked handguard Rapier. Spikes on shoulder pads, X mark across front of hat, shirt/vest replace with plain T-Shirt.
Colors changing depending on Flag Colors
Gunnery Power becomes Artillery Power. Refresh Power becomes Regroup Power. Choose 1 More Epic Talent.

If you pick Krokotopia as where you where raised then you will get...
Name: Akiiki Pasha
Type: Mander Pit Figther
Class: Witchdoctor
Species: Krokotopian Mander Slave
Character Model: Hall Servent (Wizard101)
Clothing: Clothes color depends on flag colors.
Promotion
Name: Akiiki Pasha
Type: Mander Pit Master
Class: Witchdoctor
Species: Krokotopian Mander Clothing: Custom Mander gear. Hat is replaced with a dragon skull, bones hanging from belt with string. Colors depend on flag colors.
Mojo Blast Power becomes Mojo Storm Power. Eye Swarm Power becomes Ocuboros Power. Big Juju Power becomes Great Power. Choose 1 More Epic Talent

(To be continued)

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
Old friend companions Part 3

If you pick Grizzlehiem as where you where raised then you will get...
Name: Reifr Lundgren
Type: Member of Band
Class: Buccaneer
Species: Grizzlehiem Bear (Wizard101)
Character Model: Red Claw (Wizard101)
Clothing: Not wearing helmet. No teeth on armbands and belt. Chainmail replaced with cloth. Colors depend on flag colors.
Promotion
Name: Reifr Lundgren
Type: Sole Survivor
Class: Buccaneer
Species: Grizzlehiem Bear (Wizard101)
Clothing: Custom Bear Gear. Helmet replaced with metal helmet (no horns). Shield replaced with metal shield with spikes on front. Sword replaced with Norse axe.
Kraken's Lament Power becomes Leviathan's Call Power. Brutal Charge Power becomes Vicious Charge Power. Choose 1 More Epic Talent.

If you pick Scrimshaw as where you where raised then you will get...
Name: Conall Dunn
Type: Rat Orphan
Class: Swashbuckler
Species: Marleybone Rat (Wizard101)
Character Model: Rat Hooligan (Wizard101)
Clothing: Hood down, cape torn off, pants ripped, colors depend on flag colors.
Promotion
Name: Conall Dunn
Type: Rat Burgular Class: Swashbuckler
Species: Marleybone Rat (Wizard101)
Clothing: Hood up, cloak instead of cape, pants cover ankles, wearing bandit bandanna (over nose and mouth), holding two daggers, colors depend on flag colors.
Back Stab Power becomes Assassin's Strike Power. Will get an extra Walk in Darkness Power (2 Total). Choose 1 More Epic Talent.

(Continued one more time.)

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
Old friend comapnions Part 4

Last one.

If you pick Mooshu as where you where raised then you will get...
Name: Tomoya Wakamoto
Type: Ninja Pig Clansmen
Class: Musketeer
Species: Ninja Pig Star-thrower
Character Model: Ninja Pig Assassin
Clothing: (Base of 'Look Similar To') No yellow bands around waist and ankles, no head band, colors depend on flag colors.
Promotion
Name: Tomoya Wakamoto
Type: Ninja Pig Rouge
Class: Musketeer
Species: Ninja Pig Star-thrower
Clothing: Custom Assassin pig gear. No blades on shoulder-pads or ankles. "Horns" make top of an X. Snout piece wraps around and connects in the back, covering bottom of ninja mask. No star holding pack in front, cloak has moon symbols all over it that colors depend on flag colors, overall color depends on flag color also.
Gains an extra Bear Trap Power which equals 3 bear traps in total
Stays with both powers and also gains scatter spike power Choose 1 More Epic Talent.

Now, I'm not trying to pass this off as my own idea. No sir! I think this writer has amazing ideas, and I would love to see this one brought to life! Now, if you'd like to see the rest of the idea, like the pictures the characters are modeled after, and even the SCRIPT for the quest on which you get the companions, click here: http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?32816-Childhood-Companions&p=131705

Miserable Elizabeth Hawkins, lvl 11 swashbuckler (from Krokotopia)
&
Emmaline Taylor, lvl 12 buccaneer (from Skrimshaw)

Ensign
Jan 12, 2014
Name: Deacon
Species: Robot
Pirate Species: Armada Spy
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How To Get: Defeat Deacon In Last World And Defeat Kane, After You Defeat Kane Deacon Will Join You As He Has No Master To Serve.
Weapon: Armada Rapier

Description: Deacon Will Get Promoted Into Armada Commander, Getting a pistol making him into a melee and ranged companion. (He is the second in command of the Armada, He Would NEED to be over-powered

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Post your ideas for new companions lay them out like this.

Name:
Species:
Pirate Species:
Pirate Class:
How to get:
Weapon/Weapon's of choice:

Then a bit describing the character

Good posting
Name: Eulenspeigle
Species: Gargoyle
Pirate species: Swamp Goyle
How to get: quest in Darkmoor
Weapon of choice: claws, for criticals - hoof stomp ( causes a knockback )

Greyskinned gargoyle with spikes down back and small horns

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
Sorry if anyone already said any of these, but my ideas are...

1. A MooShu Sheep thing, they're so cool and likable! (Any name: Sheep Gardener: Privateer)
2. Each one of the Aquilan God Eagles, they could be main companions. (Musketeer: The Athena Owl, Buccaneer: Zeus, the Pirate101 staff can decide them)
3. A Pelican (That companion may be coming out this spring, according to these). (Musketeer: Davy Parker: Pelican Fisher)
I had some more ideas, I'll post again if those ideas reappear to me.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Got the idea for this one from Valkoor the Victorious

Name: Kafka
Species: Cockroach
Pirate species cockroach spy, cockroach mole, cockroach infiltrator
Class: swashbuckler
How to get:: swashbucklers only / crown shop for others ( April Phule's day quest? )
Weapons: 4 daggers, assassin's mist. epics: first strike and riposte
Description: Bipedal Cockroach, non - speaking. Exoskeleton reflects pirate's colors

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
Name: Ulfric Shatterbone
Pirate Species: Viking Warrior
Pirate Class: Bucaneer
How To get: (sorry no ideas)
Weapon: Sword and Shield

Ensign
Jun 14, 2013
MizzyPirate13 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Wow! A lot of these ideas are just amazing! I'm impressed.

I came across this link in the 'Do you have an idea' thread, and I thought it would do some good to put some of the idea here.

This person has a very detailed picture of these characters, and I applaud them. I'll give you a sneak peek of the article then give you the link at the end. (P.S. It's a little long so I may have to do I in multiple posts.)

"You know how when you create your character in the beginning you have 3 choices that changes a couple of things. The main one being why you where arrested which gives you your class and a companion. You also choose what caused your parent's death which gave you a companion at the Pesidio. The third choice is where you grew up and that changes your stats, but they are the only one of the three choices that don't give you a companion. The idea I am posting is what companion you will get depending on where you grew up. These companions are childhood friends of yours and will be received from a high level quest. I will explain the quest, the companions and their traits and also their promotions. Hope you like the idea!

(Continued)

p.s. I don't know about you guys, but all these companions sound male to me accept Akiiki.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
MizzyPirate13 on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
p.s. I don't know about you guys, but all these companions sound male to me accept Akiiki.
Did you see them all as I recall Medusa was a female.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Name: Goater Caesure
Species: Satyr promote 2 at 20 satyr striker another at level 40 satyr captain level 62 satyr leader
Pirate class - Witchdoctors
How to get At level 10 witchdoctors get a quest called "Save the Goats!" Where you must travel to a mini verison of Aquila and save the satyrs of a curse that turns them evil as a reward you will get Goater Caesure as a companion epics will be chosen 1 at first 2 on promote 1 on 2 promote 1 on 3 promote epics are mojo echo,up to 3 witch hunter, mojo rising jobu's rise, and the overwatch for witchdoctos.comes with critical strike
Weapon magical thing that satyrs use

Hope you like this I'm not to idea lol

Strong tyler Roberts 62
Two faced terrycog 65 Spooky!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Another idea lol

Name: Old Benet Sharp
Species: Fish guy like ol' fish eye
Pirate species: Fish musketeer 20 fish shooter 40 fish sniper 60 fish multisniper
Pirate class Musketeers
how to get musketeers do a quest for ol fish eye and they save benet his starting epic is quick draw and he can have burst fire up to 3, quick draw double tap overwatch, parting shot.
Weapon when you first have him he has a simple gun
2nd tier a blunder buss.
3rd tier old quikly mispel sorry
4rd tier a dragoon auto cannon.