Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your idea for a new companion?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i got one

Name: O'Leary Magician

Species: Rat Magician from wizard101

Pirate Species: O'Leary Magician
First Promotion: O'Leary Trickster
Second Promotion: O'Leary Wizard

Pirate Class: Witchdoctor

How To Obtain: Main quest in Marleybone in the dungeon O'Leary Compound

Wepon: Trickster's Wand

Description of him he is a white rat with the same clothing from Wizard101
Promotion 1 his clothes change into a purple color. and his 2nd promotion his clothes is white and he has a monocle with his wand shaped as a skull

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
Name: sly Otis (random last name that starts with an O)
Species: Red fox with pronounced fox marking ( white tip on tail, black paws)
Pirate Species: Fox Rebel , Fox hustler , Fox bounty hunter
Pirate Class: Privateer
How to get: a main character of the story line you get him and a variety of canine companions,depending on how your parents died, in marley-bone (you get Otis from your parents being blasted by the armada ,)
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: First weapon- rusty sword and wooden gun (kind of like Emmet's first gun), second weapon- sword with silver handle and gun with golden trigger and other metal parts, third weapon- epic sword and epic pistol!
When he is normal his jacket is slung over his shoulder with his arm holding it and when in battle takes out his sword and pistol ready to thrust. He has his funny dialog but he is pretty serious in the moment when he need to be. For comedy he can throw his coat in the air and it lands on the enemy and he punches and kicks them then he shoots them with his pistol. He is relativity thin and his under shirt has a ruffly pirate-like nature to it and is a light tan color. He also wears dark brown pants and swashbuckler like boots.

Fearless Fallon Fairlead- level 46

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
name: hidden warrior
species: a goat that where's only black and you all most can't see him
pirate species: first a goat warrior then a goat khan then a goat master
school: swashbuckler. as you would think by the name hidden warrior
how to get: a quest given by the privateer trainer all schools
weapon: a blade that is not a blade

please add this kingslsle

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
Name: Rufus Wendly
Species: Dog
Pirate Species: Marley-bone soldier, Marley-bone gunmen, Marley-bone Gunslinger
Pirate Class: Musketeer
How to get: Comes as a main character for dialog, you get him, depending on how your parents died, In Marley-bone, (You get him if your parents were lost while looking for treasure)
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: twin pistols

right,
this guy is a basic marley-bone german shepard -the wig. He wears a marley-bone coat and such. I just thought since it is marley-bone we should get canine companions because it is: of course, Marley-Bone. He wears a bandanna also don't forget that ;)

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Name: Moolan
Species: Cow (female)
Pirate Species: Moshoo Samoorai
Pirate Class: buccaneer or maybe privateer
How to get: quest reward
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: samurai sword

Captain
May 02, 2009
Name: Kabah Johnson
Species: Black Panther
Pirate Species: Panther Swordsman->Panther Vigilante->Panther Bountyhunter
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: Quest
Weapon of Choice: Duel Rusty Marleybonian Blades->Duel Valencian Blades->Duel Obsidian Blades

Exiled from the Jaguars of Azteca becuase he wasn't a Jaguar and striped of his name, Kabah traveled the Spiral. He picked up Swordsmanship in Marleybone; he also took the name of Johnson while there. He later moved to Cool Ranch wereas he became an urban legend. In his first teir, he wears the Wild Bunch cloththing. In his second he wears something more Valencian with a half cape. Finally he wears something more Draconian with a full cape and a piratey feel to it. After meeting Kabah and fighting alongside him for a while he decides to join our crew. His default and battle stances are the Cat Pirate's tavern stance. He carries his swords across his back in the form of an X. His first attack is a one-two slash going across then horizontal. His second is attack is a slash and a stab with one sword and an upercut slash with the other. His third attack is doing a stab, do an upercut kick, then a falling X slash. His first critical is a one-two slash then a duel horizontal slash. His second critical he does a stab, slash then pullsout a small sharpshooter and shoots the enemy. In his final critical, he puts he swords in the ground, pulls out his claws and does two diagonal scratches, grabs onto the enemy, jumps up and does an X scratch. He always has his swords in their scabbards even in battle. He hisses as a fidget and he ducks or jumps when dodging and blocks with one sword. All classes get him. His defaul epic is Riposte and Critical Strike. He later learns Walk in Shadows and Swashbuckler's Strike.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
Name: Misses Mittens (Real name: Rodger Stewart)
Species: Dog (Marleybonian)
Pirate Species: Crazed Cat Pirate (and yes i meant cat)
How to get: A quest from Marleybone requiring you to go back to Skull Island
Weapon:Daggers some how implanted into his fingers to represent claws

Description: When you enter Marleybone, you see a suspicious man at a street corner. He tells you about his brother in which he hasn't seen in years. He explains that his brother's name is Rodger Stewart and that he was in an accident, which resulted in him being "troubled". He says to go back to skull island and ask around Skull Island about a deranged man. When you eventually come back to Marleybone the man is never seen again, all you can assume is that his last name is Stewart. After a series of asking around, you learn that Rodger is hiding in Scrimshaw. When you find him he is dressed as a cat with what appears to be claws. It takes a while to get him to come with you, but (after arguing about what his name is and that he is a cat) he comes with you. Never seeing the brother again, you decide that it is your responsibility to take care of Rodger, and you learn that he is a skilled fighter.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
Name: Angelo Panerelli
Species: Unicorn
Pirate Species: Unicorn Rogue - Unicorn Runaway - Unicorn Escapee
Pirate Class: Buccanneer
How to get: A series of fighting him and then him running away and then repeating the process until caught
Weapon: Prison Chains (Whip) - some upgraded weapon - Angelo's Treasure

Description: On a quest given from a monquistan, they say that they saw a person who looked "unholy" (because of all the saints in Monquista) and that he fled to the next skyway. After finding him, fighting him, him running away, and then repeating the process, you finally catch him and he begs that he'll "pledge his entire life span to servitude, as payment for not turning him in to Valencian Officials. You give him slight pity and make him serve as a crew member to fight for you.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
Name: Sir Reginald III
Species: Dog
Pirate Species: Marleybonian Knight
How to get: As a gift for doing Her Majesty a quest
Weapon: Marleybonian-type sword

Description: After doing a series of quests for the Queen, she sends on the greatest quest that none of Marleybone's greatest heroes have returned from.After finally completing it, she congratulates you and the knight beside her says, "You are truly a great lad. I would be delighted to join your crew, as long as it's ok with Your Majesty?" "It's fine by me Reginald, you may go with this brave, young pirate. Now, Pirate, Reginald here has served me for a long time, so you take care of him." And then the "You Recruited" thing comes up.

Ensign
Jul 18, 2010
Name: Garai
Species: Salamander
Pirate Species: Salamander Slingman
Prate Class: Musketeer
How to get: Quest (Story)
Weapon: Sling shot (starts with like nut pellets than gets metal pellets and finally gets flaming pellets)

Description: Two possibilities: either he fled from his cruel krok leader (which you will have to defeat) who was enslaving him and asks to join your team to battle him, or you defeat the krok in a story line battle first and thean after he is defeated Garai asks to join your team.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
name: arwield
species: horse
pirate species: horse stabber
pirate class:swashbuckler
how to get: beat deacon 5 times without using special attacks and get a badge call clockwork rustler
weapon: 2 daggers ( starts as normal daggers then they become ice daggers)
lvl: 26
description: first he stars as a back stabbing rustler then a master swashbuckling stabber then a then legendary back stabber he starts with 700 hp then lvl 35 he has 1,265 last lvl 45 he has 1,890 el toro sends ye on a quest to fight deacon 5 times and if ye do it arweild joins ye

Ensign
Feb 19, 2013
Name: Ooh Ee Or Ah Ha

Species: Troggy

Pirate Species: Troggy Witchdoctor to Troggy Druid to Troggy Shaman

Pirate Class: Witchdoctor

How to get: Quest: "Walla Walla Bring Back" (A troggy witchdoctor in Puerto Mico comes to you. He tells you that his people are starting to act peculiar. He blames it on Monquistidor's stealing their sacred tikis. You have to go out into the Tradewinds Skyway's to fight Monquistidor ships to get back the four tikis. Return them to the troggy camp Ooh will be happy.)
"I Knew The Witchdoctor Was In Love With You" (With the tiki's back at the troggy camp, Ooh asks for something personal. He is in love with the chief's daughter, but she is intended to marry the greatest warrior of the tribe. Of course, she can't marry the greatest warrior if their aren't any warriors in the tribe. Beat 6 warriors and Ooh will name his first son/daughter after you.)
"He Said That!?" (Ooh's plan worked: there are no more warriors in the tribe for the chief's daughter to marry. Unfortunately, the chief decides to wed his daughter to YOU! Ooh is now hopping mad, and summons treants to kidnap the girl. Track down the poor lovestruck fool and BEAT SOME SENSE INTO HIM! But don't hurt the chief's daughter, she did nothing to you."

Weapon(s) of Choice: Bent jungle wood branch to Jungle staff to Enchanted staff of the jungle spirits.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Name: Sly Cooper
Species: Racoon
Pirate Species: Racoon theif to Racoon master theif ( His form doesn't change at all though, just name and power extent).
Pirate class: Swashbuckler
How to get: A side quest in marleybone (If ever released) called "What goes steal in the night" (In Marleybone a fox named Carmelita sends you after a spiral reknown theif named Sly. You find Sly and he says "Hi there, the name's Sly, Sly Cooper." You fight Sly, but three turns of him dodging and blocking later he disappears into the night. When you track him down He's in a tavern cellar holding his weapon beside him and says "Nice to see you again." Then he tells you about his family line of master theives then Rat Beard says "He would be a good person for the crew captain, besides I don't like obeying the law." so you recruit Sly.
Weapon/weapon of choice: Cane with the curve's inside to be sharp, cane curve inside is darkgold colour, curve outside is plain gold colour, handle is brown/

His powers are unlike other swashbucklers, here's the list: Pick pocket, lets Sly steal gold or equipment from enemies before battle is over, Walk in Veangeful Shadows, normal walk in shadows effect but can do veangance strike three turns after walk in veangeful shadow, Theive's move, Can pass any obstacle and or trap in the way of getting to enemy, when he gets to the enemy 3 x damage.
When he isn't on your side He has a base of navy blue, and a trim of yellow.
His natrual attack is a cane swipe, critical is a jump than propel downwards with cane spinning really fast to do a slam into he enemy.
He wears a blue long sleeves shirt with the sleeves rolled back, a black mask that only covers the area around his eyes, a blue hat that kinda looks like a horse jockey's, a yellow belt around his waste, blue gloves, and blue shoes.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Well i'm thinking thee should be a swashbuckler bird (who have riposte) named Jack Sparrow and make so he do promote

Xavier Veldon

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Name: Henry Fluffyworthe
Species: Cat (Same type as Neko for a reason you'll see why)
Pirate Species: Cat fighter, Cat defender, then cat Defender
Pirate type: Buccaneer
How to get: A side quest only avaible if you do Neko's quest

As you go through the streets of marley bone you'll see a red door, go through it and you'll find someone who looks shockingly like Neko, but is a man and older. He looks at Neko if you accept the quest and says "My stars, you look like, no. You can't be her, she was stolen years ago." Neko says to you "Look captain those pictures, they're of a baby." And the baby in the photos has the same face of neko, because a little blanket was covering her mouth. You find out that Henry is her father, but before the reunion starts the pigs take her away and say they will kill her by dropping her off one of the buildings. Neko on your crew is put into a quest sleep, one that the Neko on your crew can't get out of until you finish the quest. Henry shouts "Not again! No one will harm my daughter let alone steal her again!" you go round the roof tops till you find her landing on the occasional ninja pig squad. You fight your way to Neko through the guards. After that Neko says "Thank you father I must go now." Henry says "No Isabella, I shall not part ways with you again. Captain please allow me to join your crew so I may not Part ways with my daughter again?"
You then recruit him.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
Name: Grahm Shepard

Species: Marleybonian Dog Shepard

Pirate Species: Dog Slasher-Dog Smasher-Dog Obliverator

How to Get: When you get to Marleybone, there will be a Side Quest to ask you to go get some medicene
for the Girls, Uncles sickness. You have to go out and collect 4 ingrediants. Then when done you have to
go to a magical well in Mooshu to collect the final ingrediant, magical water, to finish the medicine. One done
you bring the medecine to Uncle, and he is so happy you saved him that he wants to take his skills and come with you on your journey.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Matthew Ashford on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
Name: Aulius Australius Verius

Species: Eagle

Pirate Species: Eagle Soldier to Eagle Centurion to Eagle Praetor

Pirate Class: Bucaneer

How to get: Quest in Aquila for Swashbuckler

Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Spear
Now that's an awesome companion.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Name: Sir Alex Percy
Species: Avalon Fox
Pirate Species: Fox Mercenary-->Fox Knight-->Fox Champion
Pirate Class: Musketeer
How to get: Crown Shop
Weapon of Choice:Magic Flail+Shield-->Magic Duel-Headed Flail+Shield-->Magic Triple-Headed Flail+Shield
He is the first Musketeer to not shoot, throw, etc. something. With his magic flail, he can hit up to a five unit range. His attacks go: A simple swipe with his flail, two hits with his flail, and a bash with his flail. His critical is he spins his flail, does two swipes, from right to left, with is flail and then does a heavy down slash. His victory is the he holds up his flail in victory.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Name: Iris Iern (I-ern)
Species: Mouse
Pirate Species: Mouse Fencer-->Mouse Swashbuckler-->Mouse Corsair
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: Quest
Weapon of choice: Fencing Sword and Fencing Knife
She looks like Dead-Eye Deirdre so, now this isn't Sarah Steele or Lucy Sterling. In her first tier, she looks like a Wharf Rat Fencer, in her second she looks like Deirdre, in her third she looks like the Mouse Captain in Scrimshaw near the shipwreck. She gets the same epics and talents as Sarah, but learns the attacks of the Wharf Rat mice. Her critical is the same at the Wharf Rat mice too.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Name: Sir Philly
Species: Avalon Dog
Pirate Species: Dog Defender-->Dog Knight-->Dog Elite
How to get: Crown Shop
Weapon of choice: Mace+Shield
For his attacks, first he runs his shield into the target, second he bashes his mace on the target's head, for his final he runs his shield into the target and hits the target with his mace. For his critical, he does and uppercut with his mace, than does a downward slash and bashed the target with his shield.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
noahdd on Mar 30, 2013 wrote:
Name: Henry Fluffyworthe
Species: Cat (Same type as Neko for a reason you'll see why)
Pirate Species: Cat fighter, Cat defender, then cat Defender
Pirate type: Buccaneer
How to get: A side quest only avaible if you do Neko's quest

As you go through the streets of marley bone you'll see a red door, go through it and you'll find someone who looks shockingly like Neko, but is a man and older. He looks at Neko if you accept the quest and says "My stars, you look like, no. You can't be her, she was stolen years ago." Neko says to you "Look captain those pictures, they're of a baby." And the baby in the photos has the same face of neko, because a little blanket was covering her mouth. You find out that Henry is her father, but before the reunion starts the pigs take her away and say they will kill her by dropping her off one of the buildings. Neko on your crew is put into a quest sleep, one that the Neko on your crew can't get out of until you finish the quest. Henry shouts "Not again! No one will harm my daughter let alone steal her again!" you go round the roof tops till you find her landing on the occasional ninja pig squad. You fight your way to Neko through the guards. After that Neko says "Thank you father I must go now." Henry says "No Isabella, I shall not part ways with you again. Captain please allow me to join your crew so I may not Part ways with my daughter again?"
You then recruit him.
You put Cat Defender twice XD

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Post your ideas for new companions lay them out like this.

Name:
Species:
Pirate Species:
Pirate Class:
How to get:
Weapon/Weapon's of choice:

Then a bit describing the character

Good posting
i say the name would be:killar whale species:whale pirate species:? class:buccaner how to get:you have to go under water and fight laggones and he helps you and get him wepon:ancor

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Name: GatoGrey
Species: Snow Leopard (could be from Polaris)
Pirate class: Swashbuckler
How to get: GatoGrey would be located either in Aquila (I think I spelled that wrong) or Polaris on a small island.
I'll decide if others would like me to include promotions

His super hit would be evil glare and all the sudden GatoGrey throws about several knives (only two should actually do damage) which do about 25 damage per piece (if he'd do about 200 damage per shot then it would be this amount) and then a mega stab which would do 200 damage.

His Mega hit would be 2 stabs with his swords (each one does 50 damage and they look like sword breakers in mooshu) and takes a guitar out of his cape and slams it right in the face of the enemy (which does about 200 damage).
His Epic hit would an epic jump (he throws several knives along the way which miss) and then hits with his spear (which would do about 400 damage).

What GatoGrey looks like: He looks like a Snow Leopard with a hat (it looks just like the hat puss n' boots wears) and a black cape (color could change from the flag). He carries a giant spear on his back and also two sword breakers in his belt. He has several things in his cape (mostly throwing knives) and even a guitar.

His special powers would be throwing knives (from the swashbuckler class) and maybe even dance of steel.
His battle cry could be "faster than the wind!" or "I show no mercy!" when he attacks.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Apr 1, 2013 wrote:
You put Cat Defender twice XD
Sorry, typo.
I meant Cat fighter, Cat defender, and Cat Champion.

In champion form he wears magic armor that gives him three spell, jobu's breath I think, first of the life steaing jobu spells, refresh, and Espirit de corps. Hope this clears stuff up Dudes or Dudetts.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2011
Falcon crillo.

Species: Falcon defenseman
Type privateer
side quest swashbuckler only in port regal
He comes with second chance elusive and loud
Weapon of choice. Claws for regular wings for critical's
stats at level thirty.

Armor 17
resistance 9
damage 114- 168 ( 206- 232 on critical's)
health 1432
accuracy 61
dodge 78

can get the talents strong rough agile tough armored and dodgy accuracy

promotes at level 41 to falcon privateer and you can choose from riposte second chance 2 flanking blade storm and repel boarders and instant critical

another one is

Hippo monk
type witchdoctor
for musketeers in mooshu
comes with jobus rise
Weapons of choice staff and ice. one of the first ever companions with the power of two weapons one ranged and one close.
Stats at level forty

armor 0 resistance 26 damage 163-209 ( 215- 281 on criticals)
1384 health
accuracy 79
dodge 56
talents spooky will tough agile rough dodgy and accuracy resistance

promotion at level 49
can get instant critical vengeance strike first strike jobus rise mojo echo and imporved mojo blast

hope you include them someday
from kingisles #1 fan
Lovable Seth Parker level 48
PS: trying to get sis to play. progress