What is your idea for a new companion?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
Post your ideas for new companions lay them out like this.

Name:
Species:
Pirate Species:
Pirate Class:
How to get:
Weapon/Weapon's of choice:

Then a bit describing the character

Good posting

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
14
Name:captin ribbit

Species:minature humongofrog

Pirate species:what does this mean?

Pirate class:muskateer

How to get:by defeating fin ten times in a row without being defeated and get a badge called:Shark Hunter

Weapon its attack from wizard101

i think this could be a good companion that can use powerful attacks to change the tide around and post your opinion about my idea

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
Kyle Life Caster on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
Name:captin ribbit

Species:minature humongofrog

Pirate species:what does this mean?

Pirate class:muskateer

How to get:by defeating fin ten times in a row without being defeated and get a badge called:Shark Hunter

Weapon its attack from wizard101

i think this could be a good companion that can use powerful attacks to change the tide around and post your opinion about my idea
Pirate species is hard to explain but i mean like Bonnie Anne is a fox and her pirate species is fox muskateet and fox sharpshooter when promoted

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
Kyle Life Caster on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
Name:captin ribbit

Species:minature humongofrog

Pirate species:what does this mean?

Pirate class:muskateer

How to get:by defeating fin ten times in a row without being defeated and get a badge called:Shark Hunter

Weapon its attack from wizard101

i think this could be a good companion that can use powerful attacks to change the tide around and post your opinion about my idea
This is what I mean for the layout e.g.

Name:Subodai

Species:Horse

Pirate species: Horse Barbarian

Pirate class; Buccaneer

How to get: Start of the game (Swashbucklers only)

Weapon of choice:Massive sword

Sorry about Pirate species i should of explained it more.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
14
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
Pirate species is hard to explain but i mean like Bonnie Anne is a fox and her pirate species is fox muskateet and fox sharpshooter when promoted
thanks now i know i will put it on my idea now

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
14
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
This is what I mean for the layout e.g.

Name:Subodai

Species:Horse

Pirate species: Horse Barbarian

Pirate class; Buccaneer

How to get: Start of the game (Swashbucklers only)

Weapon of choice:Massive sword

Sorry about Pirate species i should of explained it more.
thats ok i was gonna change it now

Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
14
Kyle Life Caster on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
Name:captin ribbit

Species:minature humongofrog

Pirate species:what does this mean?

Pirate class:muskateer

How to get:by defeating fin ten times in a row without being defeated and get a badge called:Shark Hunter

Weapon its attack from wizard101

i think this could be a good companion that can use powerful attacks to change the tide around and post your opinion about my idea
ok so my idea was

Name: Caption Ribbit

Species: Minature Humongofrog

Pirate Species:ok now it should be frog muskateer

How to get:By defeating fin ten times in a row without being defeated and get a badge called:Shark Hunter

Weapon:Its attack from wizard101

Ok i think this could be a good companion that can use powerful attacks to change the tide around and now post your opinion

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
68
Kyle Life Caster on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
thats ok i was gonna change it now
I posted that more then once because I thought they first one didnt work and then it ended up them both being there the next day. I was gonna delete one of them but i didnt know how lol.

Ensign
Jan 27, 2012
1
Name: Draco Flame? (I'm not good with names )
Species: Dragon (Two Legged ones from Dragonsypre)
Pirate Species:Dragon Squire promotes to Dragon Knight
Pirate Class:Buccaneer
How to get:Complete level 25 quest from buccaneer trainer (anyone is allowed to do this quest)
Weapon: Iron Sword promotes to Legendary Blade

Ensign
Sep 05, 2009
26
Name: Aulius Australius Verius

Species: Eagle

Pirate Species: Eagle Soldier to Eagle Centurion to Eagle Praetor

Pirate Class: Bucaneer

How to get: Quest in Aquila for Swashbuckler

Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Spear

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
151
Name: Ancgorus
Species: Hammerhead Shark
Pirate Species: Shark Guardian
Pirate Class: Buccaneer
How to Get: Class quest for buccaneers
Weapon: A long club

Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
122
Name: Big Wally

Species: Wolf
Pirate Species: Wolf brute
Pirate Class: Buccaneer
How to get: Board the jail warden's ship, defeat him and get the jail keys.
Weapon: His bare fists.

Big Wally is the really big, muscular type of pirate. He's not the brightest but he knows how to fight and is always very loyal to his captain. He doesn't have a physical weapon, instead he solves problems with his fists. His victory move is (when your companion kills an enemy they wave their sword or take a bow or dance) he flexes his bicep and kisses it.

He has dark grey fur, long dark brown hair that trails down his back, one green eye (left) one blue eye (right) and is very buff and very tall, almost bodybuilder size.

His clothes are: a horizontal striped bandanna, horizontal striped pants, a leather belt with a brass belt buckle, and large leather boots.

Sound good? ~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Ensign
Aug 09, 2011
21
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Post your ideas for new companions lay them out like this.

Name:
Species:
Pirate Species:
Pirate Class:
How to get:
Weapon/Weapon's of choice:

Then a bit describing the character

Good posting
Cautious Joseph here with another idea.
Name: Salam Bengoli
Species: Orange Mander (from Krokotopia)
Pirate Species: Mander Slave (1st promo: Mander Gladiator, 2nd promo: Mander Warrior)
Pirate Class: Witchdoctor
How to get: You obtained him by defeating him in a Krokotopian Pit fight, in the Krokosphinx.
Weapon/Weapons of choice: Fire Breath (1st promo: Wooden Krok Staff, 2nd promo: Metal Krok Staff)

A slave that fought in the Krokotopian Pit Fights, Salam Bengoli will aid you in battle. At first, he only has cloth wrapped around his upper lower half. At first promotion, he is dressed as a gladiator in the Krokotopian arena. At second promotion, he wears the outfit of a Krok soldier. He is handy to have in a fight. You will not regret bringing him into your crew.

hope you think it would be good if we get Krokotopia as a world.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
10
Name: Sahur
Species: Krok
Pirate Species: Rank 1: Krok warlock; Rank 2: Krok Spirit Caller
Pirate Class: Witchdoctor
How to get: Do a side quest in Polaris called "Hot and Cold" (I know horrible name )
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Krokotopian staff

Sahur is a Krokotopian witchdoctor who practices calling the dead souls of manders and kroks by pleasing the gods. He serves the temple of storms in which he used to create crazed slaves, but after realizing his wrong doing, joined the order of the fang.

Wesley Pelton Level 25

Ensign
Mar 26, 2009
3
Name: Monti Python
Species: Snake
Pirate Species: Rank 1: Grail Slither, Rank 2: Brian Eater, Rank 3: Life Swallower
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: Find a small egg, visit various egg layers through-out the spiral trying to find the mother that laid it. and after visiting all possibililties the egg will hatch to a new companion.
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: No weapon, only fangs - Rank 1 grants stealth, rank 2 adds fangs that poisen, and rank 3 adds coil spring allowing movement to any open space on the board.

Thought this would be great with all the other hidden (and excellant) easter eggs throughout the game.

Ensign
Dec 05, 2010
1
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
Post your ideas for new companions lay them out like this.

Name:
Species:
Pirate Species:
Pirate Class:
How to get:
Weapon/Weapon's of choice:

Then a bit describing the character

Good posting
Name: Frogaraliey Canonner
Species: Frog
Pirate Species: dark frog
Pirate Class: witchdoctor
How to get: crownshop
Weapon/Weapon's of choice canon

Captain
May 02, 2009
525
Name: Randomized Name relating to Samurai Jack
Species:Asian Snow Fox
Pirate Species: Fox Blade Warrior to Fox Blade Samurai to Fox Blade Dancer
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: At the end of seires of side quests which are unlocked by doing a different side quest.
Weapon: A rusty long sword to a fancy Katana to duel Katanas

(Randomized name here) has been a leader of a rebellion of only himself against an entire empire. You help him in his struggle by defeating enemey captains, heal him, and help rally more rebels. After you win the struggle he'll have no more purpose and decides to follow you on your quest to Shangri-La (aka El Dorado).

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
98
Name: T-Bone
Species: Hammerhead shark
Pirate species: Swashbuckler
Weapons: Twin Scythes
Funny how Mordekai is the Buccaneer school leader but there are no hammerhead sharks in the game other than him. For pirate 101 what kinda game makes a hammerhead shark and then doesnt allow you to play one? Im disappointed in KI on this issue. Hammerhead sharks have always been one of my favorite sharks in the sea. Please please make a hammerhead shark companion or PC for us to play with.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
98
Forgot to add How to get: Quest involving a great white shark in a typhoon boarding his ship. You have to defeat him in 10 rounds or less and of course he is surrounded by other grey sharks, the great white is a buccaneer of course and cannot be defeated unless you kill off his minions first. The minions are all low HP npcs with minor dodge and hit capabilties allowing the PC to defeat them rather quickly so as to focus on the great white.
For promotions to this companion: complete side quests involving sharks of all sorts and come to find that your hammerhead companion is being tortured by the Great white and held in a brig aboard the great white's ship called - The Dolphin's Tail. Upon defeating the Great White shark, T-Bone joins yer crew for no more than rescuing him.
Weapon of choice is the twin scythes i mentioned which would be held opposite of each other so as they make the form of a T with a bone handle for each. Critical hits would be a whirl spin action attack where the companion jumps up in the air slightly off the ground and spins like the swashbuckler attack that affects multiple targets in the surrounding 8 squares.

Captain
May 02, 2009
525
Name: Tai Pawn (or Tai Pain to be funny)
Species: Monkey
Pirate Species: Monkey Martial Artist
Pirate Class: Privateer
How to get: Monquista & Mooshu Side Quests
Weapon: Hands and feet

He resembles the Iron Monkey and knows the same moves and attacks as him. I believe the Iron Monkey knows Artillery or The Big Guns and some form of Dance of Steel just like how Goronado knows Gorilla Warfare.

Captain
May 02, 2009
525
Name:Sli Slither
Species:Snake
Pirate Species: Snake Assassin
Pirate Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: Defeat him
Weapons: Sword/Knife
He is a green snake. He hold his weapons backwards with the sharp points pointing behind him. He wears a hat that tilts over one eye and wears a vest in your pirate's colors. He is a humaniod snake so he is taller than you but has no legs. His attacks are: a swipe with his sword, a slash with his sword and a stap with his knife and a swipe with his tail, and a slash with his sword and knife. His criticals are: he mesmarizes his target then jumps up and forms fangs with his weapons, stabs the target then bites them and strangles the target with his tail then queezes them and takes a bite. His victory dance is that he pulls his arms out and shakes side to side while hissing a 'yeah' and his deafet is that he hisses in agony up into the air, drops his weapons and falls on his face. He also knows Assassin's Gloom and ShadowDance.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
145
Name: Ep Ah Ep Op Ak
Species: Troggy
Pirate Species: Troggy Shaman, 1st Pro. Troggy Great Shaman, 2nd Pro. Troggy Shaman Legend
Pirate Class: Witchdoctor
How to get: Earn Badge called Shaman Destroyer( Defeat 500 Troggy Shamans and Defeat Ep Op Ork Ah Ah 50 times)
Weapon of choice: wooden troggy wand (like the ones they carry around), 1st Pro. wooden troggy long staff,
2nd Pro. wood troggy long staff and woden troggy wand.
He starts out with mojo rising and witch hunter. He is a blue, white, orange, or gold depending on what color the last troggy you kill before you get the badge. At Pro. 1 he gets Jobu's breath and can either get improved mojo blast, counterspell, mojo echo, witch hunter rank 2, mojo rising rank 2, or coward's bane. 2nd Pro gets same plus evil eye. He dies just like the troggy shamans, critical attacks just like them, attacks like them, and celebrates like them.
All add more later.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
325
Name: Night Glave
Species: Wolf
Pirate species: Wolf scout 1st promotion Wolf Warrior 2nd promotion Wolf Warlord
Pirate class: bucaneer
How to get: Follow a side quest named "The Prowl"
Weapon of choice: A dagger 2nd promotion a duel bladed staff 3rd promotion duel scimitars that have a glowing (trim of your flag) color
He starts out with bucaneers smash, critical hit, and vengeance strike. When he dies he falls backwards and disappears. Celebrates by throwing weapon in air then catches it. Criticals by doing 2 wolve bites on attacker then slashing them 3 times or he does the spinny blade thing subdai.


Well cheers!

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
145
Kyle Life Caster on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
ok so my idea was

Name: Caption Ribbit

Species: Minature Humongofrog

Pirate Species:ok now it should be frog muskateer

How to get:By defeating fin ten times in a row without being defeated and get a badge called:Shark Hunter

Weapon:Its attack from wizard101

Ok i think this could be a good companion that can use powerful attacks to change the tide around and now post your opinion
Does it matter what Fin you fight? Because you can fight him in three different places.
Bristly Kevin

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
145
wiz11110 on Jan 23, 2013 wrote:
Name: Ep Ah Ep Op Ak
Species: Troggy
Pirate Species: Troggy Shaman, 1st Pro. Troggy Great Shaman, 2nd Pro. Troggy Shaman Legend
Pirate Class: Witchdoctor
How to get: Earn Badge called Shaman Destroyer( Defeat 500 Troggy Shamans and Defeat Ep Op Ork Ah Ah 50 times)
Weapon of choice: wooden troggy wand (like the ones they carry around), 1st Pro. wooden troggy long staff,
2nd Pro. wood troggy long staff and woden troggy wand.
He starts out with mojo rising and witch hunter. He is a blue, white, orange, or gold depending on what color the last troggy you kill before you get the badge. At Pro. 1 he gets Jobu's breath and can either get improved mojo blast, counterspell, mojo echo, witch hunter rank 2, mojo rising rank 2, or coward's bane. 2nd Pro gets same plus evil eye. He dies just like the troggy shamans, critical attacks just like them, attacks like them, and celebrates like them.
All add more later.
Instead of Jobu's breath he know gets Mojo strike. At pro. two he gets Soul Reaver.
He starts out with Will rank 1 and 2, Spooky rank 1, Pirate, and Lucky rank 1. He can also be purple.