Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your idea for a new companion?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Name: Warlord Voldemort (He's a lord again after final promotion)
Species:
Pirate Species: Mysterious Mastermind - Mysterious Overlord - Mysterious Warlord
Class: Witchdoctor
Weapon: Staff of Evil - Staff of Hoodoo - Staff of The Old Ones
Promotions: Lvl 47 Lvl 52 Lvl 78 (If that's possible)
How to get: Start the world after Aquila

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Name: Knight Nike
Species: Dog
Pirate Species: Senior Knight - Iron Knight - Knight in the order of Fetch
Pirate Class: Privateer
Weapon: Slashy Rusty Sword - Iron Sword - Shiny Golden Sword
Promotions: Lvl 48 Lvl 56 Lvl 63
How to get it: Beat Marleybone

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
This is what I mean for the layout e.g.

Name:Subodai

Species:Horse

Pirate species: Horse Barbarian

Pirate class; Buccaneer

How to get: Start of the game (Swashbucklers only)

Weapon of choice:Massive sword

Sorry about Pirate species i should of explained it more.
Name: Swanze Von Drake
Species: Swan
Pirate species: Swan Stabber - Swan Assassin - Swan Destroyer
Pirate class: Swashbuckler
How to get: You get him in Gullet, Frogfather Basement Dungeon
Weapon of Choice: Swan feathers - Iron Feathers - Steel Feathers
Swanze Von Drake is a swan stabber you meet in _______. You work with him, and he pays you gold for every mission you complete for him. His henchmen are Swan Amateurs, and once you have done all of his missions, he betrays you and flees to Jonah Town. You ask around where he is, and people say he is in Gullet. You find him with the frog father, and they both go behind a door which is a 30 minute dungeon. First you battle the frogfather, he escapes then you need to defeat his men. Then you fight him again with !Defeat Frogfather! and then you battle swanze von drakes henchmen. Two are Swan Stabbists, one is Swanse Van Salvis, a Swan Witchdoctor, and the last is a Swan Pirate.
You defeat his henchmen and then you need to defeat all enemies in the battle with Swanze Von Drake. After this, you talk to the frogfather and you get Swanze to join your crew. He can get all epics except second chance for a swashbuckler.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Name: Blocky Macblock
Species: A pile of stone blocks in the shape of a person.
Pirate Species: Block Pile, Stone Pain Bringer
Pirate class: Buccaneer
How to get: Get lucky in a pack.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Jack Silver on May 15, 2013 wrote:
Hmmmmm, seems framilliar.
Lol

Ensign
Jun 27, 2012
Name: Bruno Borialis
Pirate Species: Bear Warrior-1 promotes to-Bear Warlord-2 promotes to-Bear King
Weapons of choice: Broadsword and Combat axe
Location Aquired: on a small island in Grizzleheim
~JesseNightingale~

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
Name: Night Wing Sorcerer
Species: Owl
Pirate Species: Night Wing Sorcerer
Pirate Class: Witchdoctor
How to get: Main quest throughout Avalon(Witchdoctors Only)
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Charmer's Wand

Name: Hobgoblin Crossbowman
Species: Froudling
Pirate Species: Froudling Soldiers
Pirate Class: Musketeer
How to get: Main Quest in Avalon(Musketeers Only)
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Crossbow

Name: Sir Arthur Bravely
Species: Badger
Pirate Species: Badger Knight
Pirate Class: Buccaneer
How to get: Main Quest in Avalon(Privateers Only)
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Sword and Shield

Name: Dog Knight
Species: Dog
Pirate Species: Gold Claw Knight
How to get: Main Quest in Avalon(Buccaneers Only)
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Big Sword and Shield

Name: Fox Palidin
Species: Fox
Pirate Species: Fox Palidin
How to get: Main Quest in Avalon(Swashbucklers Only)
Weapon/Weapon's of choice: Small Sword Big Shield

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Name:Rooke(dont ask)
Species:Robot
Pirate Species:Renegade Clockwork
Pirate class:Buccanner
How to get:Finish arc 1.(Buccaneer)
Weapon:mechanical Axe(unlike in the fight with him)

Name:Deacon(again dont ask)
Pirate Species:Renegade Clockwork
Pirate class:Musketeer
How to get:Finish arc 1.(musketeer)
Weapons of choice:Golden pistol(s)

Name:Queen
Pirate species:Renegade Clockwork
pirate class:Privateer
How to get:Finish arc 1.(privateer)
Weapon of choice:Sarah steele's tier 1. sword

Name:Phule
Pirate species:Renegade clockwork
Pirate class:swashbuckler
How to get:finish arc 1.(Swashbuckler)
Weapon of choice:Staff and Butterfly knife

Name:Bishop
Pirate species:Renegade Clockwork
Pirate class:Witchdoctor
How to get:Finish arc 1.(Witchdoctor)
Weapon of choice:Staff.
to be continued
Silver joseph vane

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Wonderful idea! Thank you for being brilliant!

Name: Ban Nana

Species: Monkey

Pirate Species: Monkey Caster

Class: Witchdoctor

How to get: Find quest "Something slippery" in Monquista

Weapon: He casts giant bananas on people

Tier 1: Monkey trickster Tier 2: Monkey prankster Tier 3: Monkey deciever

Ban Nana is a monkey witchdoctor who likes to cast bananas on his fellow monkeys heads and they don't really like this so they offer his capture. Thus you capture him soon enough and he begs for mercy. So you let him join your crew and make Monquista even more mad at you. His victory animation is he casts a cat, then shakes his head, and then he casts a banana and eats it. His defeat animation is too many bananas pile upon him and he is stuck in a banana avalanche.

I hope you enjoy! He is a rather silly caracter as you can see..... just like me!

Ciao for now,
Silver Fiona

Ensign
Jun 10, 2013
Her/His name is :Iz and Zanz
Her/His species is a: Two headed Dragon(so that means that its like two companions in one, one part is a girl and the other is a boy, that sounds weird but cool)
Pirate Species: Masked Champion( like el toro)
Class: Swashbuckler
How to get: She/He will automatically join Witchdoctors, Swashbucklers, and Privateers when they unlock Mooshu.
Weapon: The girl carries a gun, while the guy carries a whip.And they can also separate bodies to where they can right individually.
Iz and Zanz are from Mooshu. They are twin Dragons that have been raised by ninja pigs. They always got in trouble, but could talk their way out of anything. They want nothing more but to join a lucky pirate that is the same as them. Orphaned, brilliant, and just wants a little of adventure.

Ensign
May 29, 2010
Pirate Name: Shifty Sliver

Species: Snake

Pirate Species: 1st promo: Silent Snake. 2nd promo: Snake Slasher. 3rd promo: Snake Knight

Pirate Class: Swashbuckler

How to get: Every class can get him, finish quest called "Snake Slither". You have to go to a bunch of buildings only to find his allies that you have to defeat. Then you get to the last building and you have to defeat him. He changes heart and wants to join you. Level 32 quest.

Weapon of choice: 1st promo: Sharp Daggers. 2nd promo: Fangs. 3rd promo: Fangs and Tail

Back Round of Companion: Shifty Sliver was abandoned by his parents and turned to a life of crime. He is the most wanted criminal and the most dangerous. He is like El Toro because he is very sneaky and can slip through guards and wipe them out silently. He has been alone for his whole besides his allies that you have to defeat in the quest. He never wanted to be a criminal but he had to survive somehow. He doesn't trust anybody but your character and his allies.

Please someone reply to me and tell me if you think it is a good idea or if I can change anything. Thx for whoever came up with this new companion thing and I will keep on posting more. Tell me if you like them

Ensign
May 29, 2010
Hey posting another one.

Pirate Name: Striped Hound

Species: Wolf

Pirate Species: 1st promo: Howling Death. 2nd promo: Hound Sucker. 3rd promo: Screaming Fire

How to Get: Defeat 8 Striped Hounds (When you defeat the last one you will tame one) Quest Name: "Striped Mutts"

Weapon: 1st promo: Claws. 2nd promo: Fangs. 3rd promo: Flaming Fangs

Back Round: Raised with the pack (There really isn't a back round because you tame it)

I will be coming up with more

Ensign
May 29, 2010
Pirate Name: Rough Horn

Species: Rhino (Stands on two legs)

Pirate Species: 1st promo: Rhino Guard. 2nd promo: Rhino Crusher. 3rd promo: Rhino King

How to Get: Defeat him and the he will think you are a strong warrior

Weapon: 1st promo: Horn. 2nd promo: Long sword. 3rd promo: Heavy Club

Back Round: Rough Horn was next in line for the throne. His farther died from a sickness and it was time for Rough Horn to be king. A big sneaky rhino sneaked his way to the throne before Rough Horn. The new king Crusher made sure Rough Horn would never be king so he made him a peasent. After his 1st promo Rough Horn had to complete tasks to become a guard. Then the king's crusher, and then finally Rough Horn has to defeat the king to become king. If successful Rough Horn will be promoted to Rhino King. His victory dance is like a bull he swipes his leg back and forth and almost does a chest bump but when he jumps up it is his horn.

Let me know if you like it. You will see a lot of these from me because I really enjoy this.

Ensign
May 29, 2010
Pirate Name: Draco Scholar

Species: Dragon

Pirate Species: 1st promo: Draco Sorcerer. 2nd promo: Draco Caller.

How to Get: Quest from Madame Vadima

Weapon: 1st promo: Uses hands. 2nd promo: Staff

Back Round: A Draco Scholar who is very intelligent. He practices Hoodoo magic secretly because it is illegal from where he comes from. His attacks don't do that much damage at first but when he becomes Draco Caller he can summon minions that are very effective. (He summons minions from the magic that Madame Vadima teaches you)

Ensign
May 29, 2010
Pirate Name: Willy Wisdom

Species: Owl

Pirate Species: 1st promo: Wisdom Owl. 2nd promo: Spellcatcher Owl

How to Get: Complete the quest "Where is my Hoot"? Search (8) trees. Go into the dungeon. Defeat the Owl Seeker. Speak to Willy Wisdom. He will thank you and then join you.

I don't have a back round for him so if you have any ideas comment. Thanks

Ensign
May 03, 2009
Pirate name: Captain Gunn
Species:Undead
Pirate Species:Undead Smuggler 1st promo:Undead blockade runner 2nd promo:Undead legend
Pirate Class: privateer
Weapon: (best yet) broken bottle of Yum1st promo sword, broken bottle of yum2nd promo better sword, and a full bottle of yum
How to get: Open to all pirates who beat bounty island
Background:(watch puppet show won't spoil)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
name: captain avery species:human pirate species:pirate leader 1st promo pirate captain 2nd promo pirate hero pirate class: privateer weapon: machete and hook 1st promo pirate sword and hook 2nd promo pirate sabre and mace

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Companion Name: Mr Spikers
Species: Hedgehog
Pirate Species: Hedgehog Guard, First Promo: Hedgehog Buccaner, Second Promo: Hedgehog Captain
Class: Privateer
Weapon of Choice: Mace
How to Get: You have to rescue him by defeating the Storm Hounds surrounding him. He is impressed by your bravery so he joins your crew.
Background: i don't have a background for him

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Name: Captain Ice
Species: Polarbear
Pirate Species: Polaris Swordsman - Polarian Guard - Polaris Warlord (When you get him he gets a promotion quest then train him to 80 and he's a Warlord)
How to get: Last Quest in Polaris called Frozen (If Polaris does come out)
Weapon: First Promotion: Sword Second Promotion: Polaris axe thingy Third Promotion: Tomahawk in both hands with guns in pockets

Back Round: Fierce, Intelligent enemy to Polaris. A fact: He's very old, but super strong like captain america he was trapped in ice and came out alive. You know like in the movie i think captain america is like I'm going down! then he crashes? I forget i'll have to watch it again.

Tank you Tank you, Raven

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Name: Moofasa
Species: Monkey
Pirate Species: Monkey Trickster - Monkey Annoyance - Monkey Assassin
Class: Swashbuckler
Weapon: Daggers - No Weapon just fists - Zafarian Dagger
How to get: Quest in Polaris called What's on your mind, Monkey? You have to free him from jail then it's just like monkey king he betrays you then a guy controls him and yay! you get him.
Backround: He is annoying and he kills all guards who go near him. He even attempts to trick you into the cell you free him then he jumps on you and launches you back with his feet and your in jail. But guess what? Th' cells are already open! so he says "oh bananas" and then runs away.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
Name: Knebit
Species: Krok
Class: Musketeer.
Pirate species: krok archer-Krok houseguard.
how to get: Fight him in some place in krokotopia.
Class that gets him: Swashbuckler, and other classes get other kroks.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2011
The krok archer weapons: wooden bow. promo: Golden bow. Once he is promoted, hw gets cooler armor, which is your flags 1st color, and gold.

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
Name: Wash Buckler
Species: Crabling
Pirate Species: Crabling Pirate, Promotion 1: Crabling Corsair, Promotion 2: Crabling Captain
How to get: Rescue him from Dog Pirates

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
legoboy203 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Pirate Species: Crabling Pirate, Promotion 1: Crabling Corsair, Promotion 2: Crabling Captain
Oops, I forgot his weapon.
Weapon: Regular Pirate Sword

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Name: Rurik
Species: Polar Bear
Pirate Species: Polar Bear Guardsman- Polar Bear Soldier- Polar bear General
How to Get: Complete mainline quest in Polaris
Weapon: Short Sword- Large Axe- Large Two Bladed Axe like in picture.