Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
6
I know we all really really really want a new world update. I've been waiting patiently for years too. But aside from that, can we implement ONE small change? Why do the obsidian deathdealers only give 80 damage? I understand it gives burst 3 and we don't want them too strong but 80 damage?!? That's absurd! Who would use that! I say we change is to 180. Not as much as the Haywire Thunder Rifle, but a decent amount for a weapon. For the time being, it will just be sitting in my bank until it has SOME use.

Honest Cole, Level 70 Buccaneer
Sneaky Cole, Level 70 Swashbuckler
Romantic Benjamin Yellowfish, Level 70 Musketeer

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
1
Hey, I'm just now coming back to this game since launch and I'm still surprised that there isn't a Borderless Window Mode in this game yet?
I have a multi monitor set up for gaming and video production and fullsceen mode doesnt not allow seamless transition? This makes things very difficult for me.

On a side note, 4k resolution isn't scaling very well.

It seems Wizard101 has fixed these issues
Also, why no Steam port?

In the off chance that is ever gets read, thank you for your hard work. I'll keep tabs on this post for 30 days before reposting.

Ensign
Jan 27, 2014
9
couple ideas:
-White Servus and Black Servus skeleton boss and make them haywire and the more you dont kill them, more will appear and after you kill they you have to kill the rest.(either that or add some skeleton boss key where you can get a better wand with 6 range. legit, i prefer wands over staffs. or just make some enemy drop a wand as good as Phule's)
-hairstyles(wig/hat)
-Music Players(housing)
-more 4v4 houses
-more PVP arenas. maybe like one in Cool Ranch looking like a Saloon or barn area or something, a dojo in mooshu, a cellar in Marleybone, a gladiator arena in Aquila, and idk if there should be one for Valencia or not but it'd be up to you all.
-Housing games, like tag, etc.
-yum juicers(housing item)
-Crafting
-Jewel Crafting

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
234
Sammy Mickles on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
couple ideas:
-White Servus and Black Servus skeleton boss and make them haywire and the more you dont kill them, more will appear and after you kill they you have to kill the rest.(either that or add some skeleton boss key where you can get a better wand with 6 range. legit, i prefer wands over staffs. or just make some enemy drop a wand as good as Phule's)
-hairstyles(wig/hat)
-Music Players(housing)
-more 4v4 houses
-more PVP arenas. maybe like one in Cool Ranch looking like a Saloon or barn area or something, a dojo in mooshu, a cellar in Marleybone, a gladiator arena in Aquila, and idk if there should be one for Valencia or not but it'd be up to you all.
-Housing games, like tag, etc.
-yum juicers(housing item)
-Crafting
-Jewel Crafting
What sort of Crafting?
House crafting?
Gear crafting?
Weapon crafting?
Specify, please

Ensign
Mar 30, 2019
1
.A Kane DLC

.A demon class

.more pirate only items

.More content for PIRATE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
RG3000thd354 on Nov 1, 2019 wrote:
.A Kane DLC

.A demon class

.more pirate only items

.More content for PIRATE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAR for the last two!!!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
133
new Pet idea

Skyrime + BullRog = Hulkrog a green version of this pet with no weapon.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
234
masterryan1969 on Nov 2, 2019 wrote:
new Pet idea

Skyrime + BullRog = Hulkrog a green version of this pet with no weapon.
, caught the reference. Hulkrog, would love to see that in game (power of SMASH)

Also:

(This is really weird of me but I like it):
A marathon! Pirates enter by talking to the town crier, and accepting the quest (think of a random name) 'Run Like the Wind'. Once accepted, you enter a special arena for the marathon. When you get five players in the area, the race begins! No mounts allowed. If you exit the arena before the race starts, the quest will be automatically discarded and a cooldown timer set (i dunno, 15 minutes). Once the race is completed a certain amount of times, you get a badge.

1st place prize: Housing Item: Trophy, pack of their choice
2nd place: Housing Item: Trophy (silver) Crown Shop Permanent Mount or Pet of their choice
3rd place: Housing Item: Trophy (bronze) Crown Shop Elixir or Pet of their choice
4th place: Medal Housing Item, and 30,000 gold
5th place: Medal housing item, 15,000 gold

Feel free to put some ideas here!
Fair Taryn Lewis

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
234
glitterway123 on Nov 4, 2019 wrote:
, caught the reference. Hulkrog, would love to see that in game (power of SMASH)

Also:

(This is really weird of me but I like it):
A marathon! Pirates enter by talking to the town crier, and accepting the quest (think of a random name) 'Run Like the Wind'. Once accepted, you enter a special arena for the marathon. When you get five players in the area, the race begins! No mounts allowed. If you exit the arena before the race starts, the quest will be automatically discarded and a cooldown timer set (i dunno, 15 minutes). Once the race is completed a certain amount of times, you get a badge.

1st place prize: Housing Item: Trophy, pack of their choice
2nd place: Housing Item: Trophy (silver) Crown Shop Permanent Mount or Pet of their choice
3rd place: Housing Item: Trophy (bronze) Crown Shop Elixir or Pet of their choice
4th place: Medal Housing Item, and 30,000 gold
5th place: Medal housing item, 15,000 gold

Feel free to put some ideas here!
Fair Taryn Lewis
Found a name for the badge!

Complete race ten times: -name- the Fast
Complete race fifteen times: -name- the Fleet
Still brainstorming!
Note: race can be completed once a day unless you exited the arena during your race time. Tell me if that was confusing

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
749
I would honestly love a few ore quests that take us back to skull island, and not just to talk to someone then head back to aquila etc, i mean like a quest line. I believe many pirates would greatly enjoy that

Also,
This is not necessarily a game improvement thing, but i would be super happy if you released the full pirate101 soundtrack, maybe some midi files? i do digital music composition stuff and would love to attempt a few remakes of popular themes to spread hype for the game

Fearless Rob

Captain
Jan 17, 2013
749
Jester on Mar 15, 2012 wrote:
I'd like a parrot or (gasp) a monkey on my shoulder.
Okay that is an AMAZING idea. Would definitely cop lol

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
71
anecorbie on Nov 1, 2019 wrote:
YAR for the last two!!!
I second that, a level update would also be wonderful,btw i'm back from the grave. Anyone miss me
Bold Ryan Richardson (max)
other people

Captain
Feb 12, 2015
683
Idea! How about gear for our Companions? Or a revival of Nautical PvP?