Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 12, 2019
KingsIsle I have a problem that I am pretty sure is a bug when I enter a wrong battle and one of my companions health goes from green to yellow and I flee tha battle because I have quests to do the games register my companions as WOUNDED and they were FINE their Heath was just yellow can you please fix that or reply back on why that is, I shouldn’t have to pay ten thousand and fifty something coins just to miracle Mitch my companions when they didn’t even die.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Reposl36879012 on Feb 23, 2019 wrote:
KingsIsle I have a problem that I am pretty sure is a bug when I enter a wrong battle and one of my companions health goes from green to yellow and I flee tha battle because I have quests to do the games register my companions as WOUNDED and they were FINE their Heath was just yellow can you please fix that or reply back on why that is, I shouldn’t have to pay ten thousand and fifty something coins just to miracle Mitch my companions when they didn’t even die.
It's not a bug, when you flee a battle that counts as a defeat and any companions that are injured in that battle are on Bed Rest.

Ensign
May 12, 2019
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Crazy idea but, what if we could capture NPC ships rather than having to buy ships? So after getting their health into the red, here's how it could be implemented.

Enemy NPC ship Health ≤ 20%

Prompt "Do you want to Capture this ship?"
Click "Yes" ship is captured, timer for 30mins starts before you can use the ship.
(representing changing the sails and fixing the damage.)

Click "No" ship is destroyed like normal.

If the ship is captured it could default to the same level as your nautical level.

Lieutenant
Jan 27, 2015
CptnChris93 on May 22, 2019 wrote:
Crazy idea but, what if we could capture NPC ships rather than having to buy ships? So after getting their health into the red, here's how it could be implemented.

Click "Yes" ship is captured, timer for 30mins starts before you can use the ship.

If the ship is captured it could default to the same level as your nautical level.

This would be a great way to get an Armada ship

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
CptnChris93 on May 22, 2019 wrote:

That's a great idea, and welcome to the Message Boards!

But, erm, no offense, but this is to KingsIsle - why is his name even accepted by the moderation team or whatever? It's a little... Kid-inappropriate, don't you think?

Administrator
Helpful Aurora Par... on May 22, 2019 wrote:
That's a great idea, and welcome to the Message Boards!

But, erm, no offense, but this is to KingsIsle - why is his name even accepted by the moderation team or whatever? It's a little... Kid-inappropriate, don't you think?
Thanks for noticing, it shouldn't have passed our filters, probably an older name that's been around for awhile.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
Since there are seven classes(schools) in Wizard101, I've been thinking about a new class for Pirate101. It would have a Ninja Pig as the starting Companion, and would be quite powerful. If you would consider this idea, I would greatly appreciate it. Plus, Pirate101 needs another update. We haven't seen one in forever. Thanks again.

First Mate
Feb 12, 2015
elininja8 on May 27, 2019 wrote:
Since there are seven classes(schools) in Wizard101, I've been thinking about a new class for Pirate101. It would have a Ninja Pig as the starting Companion, and would be quite powerful. If you would consider this idea, I would greatly appreciate it. Plus, Pirate101 needs another update. We haven't seen one in forever. Thanks again.
Actually, a Ninja Pig companion already exists. It's currently unobtainable, however.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
As much as I think the Ninja Pig might be a cool idea (especially considering the fact that all the other starter Companions are from MooShu), like Lookit Light said, the Ninja Pig is an already-existing Companion, though you can't get it anymore. If the Ninja Pig were available to all who chose a specific Class, then it would not be such a unique Companion for the beta testers that once redeemed it as well as Marco Pollo's map.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
Even with that idea about the Ninja Pig being gone, I still hope we get a new class. Put your ideas in some replies, maybe KingsIsle will take one of them into consideration. I for one would be very glad for a new class, and another update that includes that same class. What are your ideas, guys?

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
I still think we should have a new class, so if any of you have ideas, post them to Kingsisle, and share them here as well. Let's get creative for a new, major update.

Ensign
Sep 15, 2011
If my posts are getting annoying, I'm sorry. I just have a good idea, and I want it to be a community-led project.