Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
eaglehero56 on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
I was suggesting that you guys in KI could probably continue the game after you complete Aquila and you talk to captain Avery about Kane and the armada having two pieces of Marco pollo's map and going back to Valencia to defeat Kane.
Hi Eagle Hero, welcome to the message boards. Rest assured the geniuses at KingsIsle are feverishly working on just those very things, they have been for a very long time.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
eaglehero56 on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
I was suggesting that you guys in KI could probably continue the game after you complete Aquila and you talk to captain Avery about Kane and the armada having two pieces of Marco pollo's map and going back to Valencia to defeat Kane.
Defeating Kane? No way buddy, That's a mile away from where we are. What I'm saying is that we cannot defeat Kane yet until we know his exact location and we are truly ready to bust them metal doors open and storm the fortress. We still have to go to Grizzlehelm for the Map Piece that Erica the red holds. Long way there.

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
Start adding new epics! I like the idea of a last laugh that I saw mentioned, and some new class epics would be great. I just thought of one that could be Avenge, where your character does a critical attack on an enemy if one of their companions is knocked out in a fight. That would be great for privateers. Maybe also a randomized critical strike, where you could do a super, mega or epic hit.
Clever Sam Jones

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
i hope people don't scream OP when they read this
okay so swashbucklers (whoever said fix the icons was right blech ) are like thives in other rpgs right? fast , fly like a butterfly sting like a bee and all that good stuff yes? why not give them en epic that gives them a 5% chance to dodge epic super and mega hits? in pvp powers cannot be dodged (because really that is op) in pvp however if two swashbucklers have it then they cancel it out.
how are they evading the attack? they don't say... (psst they are just taking a few steps back really)

Jason Carter level 33 buccaneer
venenum capulo diligenter praedonum!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Armada tanks! Maybe not called tanks, but I don't know what else to call them. I made a sketch of one here: (Sorry, no outside links to sites other than official fansites, per the rules. -One-Eyed Jack). There isnt much detail in the top.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I really think that Pirate101 should have more resonable missions sometimes. Some of my missions just seem really impossible and even though I have tried to defeat "That Dungeon" a lot of times, I still can't. Please just make a few tads easier.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
It's been so long since the last update, the next one is hopefully going to be huge...

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Quick Jason Carter on Jul 22, 2014 wrote:
i hope people don't scream OP when they read this
okay so swashbucklers (whoever said fix the icons was right blech ) are like thives in other rpgs right? fast , fly like a butterfly sting like a bee and all that good stuff yes? why not give them en epic that gives them a 5% chance to dodge epic super and mega hits? in pvp powers cannot be dodged (because really that is op) in pvp however if two swashbucklers have it then they cancel it out.
how are they evading the attack? they don't say... (psst they are just taking a few steps back really)

Jason Carter level 33 buccaneer
venenum capulo diligenter praedonum!
Let me just go for a second.

That's ridiculously OP! Can you even imagine how completely OP that would be, how much Swashbucklers would dominate everywhere, and how many people would be a swashbuckler!? What are you thinking!?

Sorry.

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
When you stack bombs on the ground, you cannot tell how many are on each square. When there are two bombs on the same square, there should be two bombs next to one another instead of one hidden.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I have a great idea, how about we bring in a new building and inside its like build a bear workshop but with companions and if people like your companion they can buy it with gold/crowns and at the end of each month the person with the most liked created companion can get a prize of crowns or something. We can also do this with clothes, weapons, pets, etc.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
JoexImpressions on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
I have a great idea, how about we bring in a new building and inside its like build a bear workshop but with companions and if people like your companion they can buy it with gold/crowns and at the end of each month the person with the most liked created companion can get a prize of crowns or something. We can also do this with clothes, weapons, pets, etc.
could have been worded better but i second that.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
i just recall seeing someone with hot pink for both their colors and i almost fell out of my chair laughing at their. so i think it would be realistic to make male companions refuse to wear pink. just a little suggestion. then we could see "cannon" colors i suppose?
idk just something that occuered to me.

keep on sailing!

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
oh yeah one other thing.
in promo's where companions get new weapons why don't you get their old one?
i mean i put in the work for bonnie's new rifle and then she just tosses it away for the sniper. i'd prefer to keep that thanks. same with kobe's sword (also i really want that monquistan steel blade) it just feels like i wasted my time getting the rifle for bonnie's frist promo ya know? i guess stats are up to debate.

fair sailing!

Ensign
Feb 06, 2012
i believe the guy who suggested this was foolish cause its un fair for all the low lvls who might have to pay 5k or 10k gold thats alot for a low lvl and its even un fair to the higher lvls who are now scrounging around farming people just for gold and then reviving their companions and now will be dirt poor now cause they had to spend all their gold on their companions so instead of focusing on lvling up our companions and upgrading our gear and our ship we have to spend 75k gold on a lvl 3 wound on a max i mean i just had to pay 50k gold for 2 companions that i rely on and i am now dirt poor so please Kings Isle please remove this accursed thing of paying gold to revive companions the waiting although i don't mind it,it is still agrrevating when you have to wait 5 or 7 hours to at least get your companions back turn down a notch and make us wait at the most 20 minutes at the least 10 minutes of waiting time so we don't have to sit around waiting for our companions to revive and that means no doing quests no doing anything so yea please make us at least wait the minimum of 10 minutes and the maximum of 20

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Jul 26, 2014 wrote:
Let me just go for a second.

That's ridiculously OP! Can you even imagine how completely OP that would be, how much Swashbucklers would dominate everywhere, and how many people would be a swashbuckler!? What are you thinking!?

Sorry.
a five percent chance? pfft that's a horrible chance. i'm just saying that after watching my friend get dominated by samoorai who kept getting epic hits on him and he had no chance to retaliate. just saying with thier low health they will get very beat up. from a PVP standpoint powers and other things still work as they should on them regardless.
pshaw just calm yourself down.

Jason Carter level 45 Buccaneer
Modes Cyrus Lester level 15 Privateer
Sarcastic Matthew Parker level 13 witchdoctor

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
In Aquila, in Axwar's lair, there are Manticores that are level one. Is this a glitch? Please fix this bug. Make Manticores level 60 or around that. Challenge is better! I can beat them in one hit! Make the Manticores harder to defeat! Thank you! :)

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
There some things that would be nice like we can put our companions un our house and if some one that ports and not yer friends he can get in a fight and no one can help him. And it would also be nice if we can get sky ways abd put ships In them that we own and yer crewmen are in them and ye can dock at other homes the owner owns and things like that the bloody talon quinn

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
They should bring marcus the cutthroat back three reasons why one that how fighters were made two it not fair they dont get to do it and we had too and three it made the story line a lot better

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2013
Perhaps you can add more aquilan creatures to battle. For those who completed the game, I'm sure they'd like to challenge themselves and experience a new future in Aquila. I have completed the game, so I'd like some new creatures in Aquila, too. Perhaps you can add some some of these half bird half lion creatures, but I forgot their names. It was Griffin or something. Now, enough of that Aquila talk. I have another thing in my mind I wanted to share with you. You know Xol Akmul, the ancient ruins you added to the game after the new update a couple months ago. I'd like you to add some Tyrannosaurs to battle. Make them look exactly like Stormzilla, but a different color like brown, and remove the electric spark features. How about some Anklyosaurs or some Stegosaurs to battle? Armored dinosaurs are better to battle! Let the Anklyosaurs and Stegosaurs have high armor, like 50 or 65 since they are armored. Then, with high armor, they will be challenging to battle for low levels, but no problem for high levels. Now about that, I'd like you to expand Xol Akmul. Add more hidden caves, zones and dungeons. When the players enter Xol Akmul, the dinosaurs are like level 3 or 5. When the players venture into the expanded zone, the dinosaurs' levels get higher and higher, and their epics become stronger. If the players venture deep enough, they'll see the new dinosaurs, like the T-Rexes, Stegosaurs, and Anklyosaurs I mentioned earlier. They will be from level 45 to 60, challenging enough for high levels. Xol Akmul is too easy, so make it challenging. Have the low levels not recognize that Xol Akmul has expanded, but make them think it is what it used to be. Then when they finish the game, have Avery appear in the upper left corner, telling the players to come back, then the quest to explore the deep begins, but I'm sure you can make up the new quest and dialog. Also, expand the pirate's level to like 80 and add more badges for the required level so they can have an easier time.

Ensign
Mar 11, 2013
I'd love if we could place some of our companions in our house and even give them orders to do stuff around the house (when there is something more to do).

And for housing if there could be some system implemented that would allow us to have treasure chest and then traps... and other pirates could come and battle through our house to get to our treasure?

Or it doesn't even have to be a house thing.. I'd think it be awesome to just have a user created dungeon kind of like that users treasure cove... :)

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Have a day were any thing is open

Ensign
Dec 08, 2011
It would be a great help if you developed a quest that everyone could choose to do that would grant

the group spell Critical to everyone. I think the difference in the game would show up at once.

Ensign
Jul 20, 2009
So I have an Idea for head gear.
I am not fond of very many of the current head gear that is in game so I think it would be great to get more and
unique hats crowns hoods and other top coverings in.

I would think it would be really neat to have one that for girl players looked like a Tiara and for boys looked like a
crown and the jewels could be changed colors.
and Im not talking about a crown with something draped around it like in Wizard 101 or a Tiara with some messed up hair style that makes it not worth getting.
Cause I hate having my hair changed when I like the hair style and color I have.
another note, I think I say this for a lot of girls out there. the Guys crown on a girl dose not look very appealing.

Would also like the hair styles like Wizard 101 has where you don't have to have a hat on and a bigger range of hair styles would be kool.
also some more styles of actual pirate hats and maybe some hair clip type items instead of a full head covering hat.
Maybe do something with flower hair decor for the girls.

Well that is one of my Ideas, hope it gets in, thanks!

Ensign
Apr 01, 2010
I would like the Active companions (During Combats) gain XP as well, perhaps not as much as the player characters. It just seems to make sense that they are fighting at your side, most often saving your hide, and I think they should gain XP for it.

Thanks in advance for your consideration.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Shiruku Neko promotion? Cat Ninja to Cat Assassin

Shiruku Neko only gets an epic strike power and she doesn't have a jump talent. What kind of ninja can't jump?

So i request mega hit, at least, and jump. And i found it cool that in her critical hits and when she dies, she uses her smoke bombs to be unseen. If she had some new power called "smoke bombs" or something, she could maybe use it to either hide herself or stun an enemy for one turn.

I say she needs some sais instead of those big weird knives she has. Also some kunai. You know how when she attacks she ends with a backflip kick? Right after that she should throw three kunai like salamanders do.

Maybe her knives break or something and she goes to learn about more reliable weapons. There's probably gonna be some horse master guy that teaches her the way of the sai and kunai.

Also,

Goronado 2nd Promotion? Gorilla Warlord to Gorilla Brigadier

I think it would be cool if Goronado got a swinging mace added for a left hand weapon. And he should have more armor, like on his fists and shoulders. Also some knight boots, not those weird brown spongebob shoes.

I don't like his critical hits. All he does is swing his halberd twice. I want him to smack the enemy, slash his halberd down through the center, and have one of those suspense moments where he is swinging his mace in preparation for the final blow. To make it like the other character's criticals, put in some zoom, that background circle thing, and some dramatic guitar stuff.

Given that you just paid gold to promote the first time, I'm not going to make up any promotions. Probably would've had to do with that war in Monquista he was talking about.
Corrupt Lucas Vries
lvl 57 Witchdoctor