Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 10, 2014
5
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
i think that you should try to allow a PVP choice like having a it so you all get set to a certain level in that battle and get to chose a class with certain powers to make it even i think the game was well thout of but could use editing here and there like a free mount and member only equipment which once membership is up you can't use it and show captain Avery in different places and add grizzlehelm and a new level limit for once you get to level 65 it adds challenge areas but in skull island and in other areas you are level 65

Ensign
Jun 10, 2014
5
Darth JT on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I love all the pet ideas and of course, the mount ideas, but I don't think these are quite original ideas.

What I would like to see, to make all the classes fair, is since only Buccaneer and Privateer can get Heavy Armor, which defends a lot more against Melee attacks, that Light Armor Gear, be half of what Heavy Armor does & half Resistance, so that Light armor protects as much as Heavy Armor does, just half melee and half distance attacks. That would be fair for all classes and greatly benefit the game.
darth jt and avery i hate that the privateer and buccaneer have heavy armor it should be for musketeers swashbucklers haev a huge disadvantage in pvp and battle because of the limited equipment i hate that they cant use heavy armored equipment i have a hat for a swashbuckler and it needs heavy armor it gives assassin strike 2 times

Ensign
Dec 12, 2010
4
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I really cant wait until the next world just wondering is it krokotopia or Polaris?

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
25
We have pvp and I was talking to some of my friends and I got the idea for ship vs ship and you can do brodside combat and we can do it in sky way or what ever kingisle think should be right for their game - bloody talon quinn

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
17
I think all of the companions need promotions.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
30
heres what i got

bellow decks
now i understand the raft doesn't really have one but my point still stands.
bellow decks could act as a tavern cellar but look like your ship o' course!
the purpose? to allow ye friends to have something to do while yer sailing. (now i know the distance isn't much but still. also why not increase the amount of distance between worlds and places)
some premium ships should have cool things bellow deck and you could buy these things for exorbitant fees of gold!
ideas
mini-game sigil
yum yum fruit machine (pay money to get yum yum fruit red costs alot less then blue. and NO the ship owner does NOT gain the money put in the the machine!)
decor items. any wall hangings for homes can be hung here. you can also place tables.
perhaps you could convice a merchant to hire you to take him place to place (no not a quest just an excuse for him to be there) in exchange for some secret items perhaps idk i'm open to ideas
that's all i got for now. but the things you can put in a ship are limited by its size however and baddies can get inside and break things (dont ye worry just pay a tiny bit o'money and they're good as new.) and sky beasties may get in and eat yer yum so be carefull~
also the "bank" could be added so all characters aboard could access their banks.
EDIT: i forgot to add a few things that i had came up with
dueling sigil basically allows you to play pvp with yer friends but no companions allowed on this run!
pvp pole. just like in the brawlin hall but cant be used in skiff's due to their small size.
now since it kinda ties into the bellow deck customaization i will be discusing my item tradeing idea.
the reason i came up with this is due to that fact that i'm always getting items i CANNOT USE so i feel wastefull selling them for a few coins. why not give them to a friend of mine? the trading table when placed in the home or ship bellowdecks two sigils willl appear when two people are standing on them you can trade items and gold! i just think it would be interesting due to olden day traders ya know?
i also have some ideas about item trading and learning talents and possibly powers from friends once ye reach a certain level but thats fer another time take care!
leave your thoughts and COLLECTIVE ONLY criticism please-and-thank you for reading.

take care!
Jason Carter buccaneer

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
25
When I was playing pirate101 I found out I got quick draw but it did not work then it turn out it was thr weapon I had the sword and gun so I think they should fix that it is harder with two guns instead of my gun and sword so please fix that

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
25
When we get pets like monkeys or a parrot or scareet I think tjey called we should be able to put them on shoulder like avery does

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
7
This might seem like a bad idea to some people but I'll just say it anyway, anybody here of a game series called pokemon mystery dungeon? Well in that series you could sometimes find a item called a gummi that would raise a teammates skills slightly based on the kind, well what if we had that in here i already know some skills we could teach our companions. One skill could be called power saver where if your companion used a power there'd be a chance they could use it and not have the power disappear from their list till used again. Another can be called smart mover where if your companion missed an attack they'd step back a space or two. Think of them as pet snacks for your companions except replace the world of where the snack came from with the class it would help the most ( ex: you have one called giant fish and you feed it to a swashbuckler companion and another to a buccaneer companion the buccaneer would get the most out of it since it's a buccaneer item) I know there'd be issues if you did this probably but its just a thought

Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
1
I have an idea! Remove Bed Rest please! Bed Rest is just plain annoying to me, it makes it harder for game play. I can't rank El Toro because every time my crew and I get defeated, I have to wait another stinking two hours. No offense KI, it's just that Bed Rest is a bad update for me at least, I don't know about anybody else, but waiting 2 hours or so?!? I would LOVE to go back to when we could use the Life Fountains to revive everyone.

Shy Kelsey de Bouff, level 40 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
Quick Jason Carter on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
heres what i got

bellow decks
now i understand the raft doesn't really have one but my point still stands.
bellow decks could act as a tavern cellar but look like your ship o' course!
the purpose? to allow ye friends to have something to do while yer sailing. (now i know the distance isn't much but still. also why not increase the amount of distance between worlds and places)
some premium ships should have cool things bellow deck and you could buy these things for exorbitant fees of gold!
ideas
mini-game sigil
yum yum fruit machine (pay money to get yum yum fruit red costs alot less then blue. and NO the ship owner does NOT gain the money put in the the machine!)
decor items. any wall hangings for homes can be hung here. you can also place tables.
perhaps you could convice a merchant to hire you to take him place to place (no not a quest just an excuse for him to be there) in exchange for some secret items perhaps idk i'm open to ideas
that's all i got for now. but the things you can put in a ship are limited by its size however and baddies can get inside and break things (dont ye worry just pay a tiny bit o'money and they're good as new.) and sky beasties may get in and eat yer yum so be carefull~
also the "bank" could be added so all characters aboard could access their banks.
EDIT: i forgot to add a few things that i had came up with
dueling sigil basically allows you to play pvp with yer friends but no companions allowed on this run!
pvp pole. just like in the brawlin hall but cant be used in skiff's due to their small size.
now since it kinda ties into the bellow deck customaization i will be discusing my item tradeing idea.
the reason i came up with this is due to that fact that i'm always getting items i CANNOT USE so i feel wastefull selling them for a few coins. why not give them to a friend of mine? the trading table when placed in the home or ship bellowdecks two sigils willl appear when two people are standing on them you can trade items and gold! i just think it would be interesting due to olden day traders ya know?
i also have some ideas about item trading and learning talents and possibly powers from friends once ye reach a certain level but thats fer another time take care!
leave your thoughts and COLLECTIVE ONLY criticism please-and-thank you for reading.

take care!
Jason Carter buccaneer
Hi Jason, welcome to the message boards.
Keep those ideas coming and good to have you sailing with us.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
25
I am getting more bigger ships and I was walking on them and then I realize there was a door to the captain cabin and I could not get in and I was thinking we should use them as a house or something and rafts should get them too but they are to small so those should be re thought or something or when we help avery he really gives a ship to us but it is same power to a raft and it is not neat or anything and most of ship is boarded up or something so they dont have those rafts

Ensign
Jul 10, 2014
1
I think a nice improvement would be a shortcut button to your ship in stead of your house. I use all the shortcut buttons except for the one that goes to my house, because I can just walk a few steps to the house after using the Skull Island button. I just think its a hassle always needing to walk different lengths of distances to get to the ship, especially since I have to use it so often for my objectives.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
30
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi Jason, welcome to the message boards.
Keep those ideas coming and good to have you sailing with us.
so what do you think of the idea also i heard someone say something about a captains quarters? why not put the wheel there? and have your pirvate bank there two amoung other things? for my idea you could reuse code from taverns and homes.
also i said it's like a tavern cellar in terms of your companions? the size of the ship limits how many you see and if two poeple have dead mike they would just see their dead mike. also you can RECEIVE pormotion quests from the ship but must go to a tavern cellar to complete them. also i feel like it should take a longer time to get from place to place. remove loading screens and replace with straights. (obiously loading screens for diffferent areas on ground and docking but i mean the skyways) also i concur with the person who says remove the bed rest it's annoying. i'm trying to promote dead mike and now he got KO'ed and now i have to wait twenty min (witch is part of why i'm here right now lol )

anyhow.... yeah thats all i got fer now!
fair sailing!
Lv22 Buccaneer Jason Carter

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6038
FearlessDSilver on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
I think a nice improvement would be a shortcut button to your ship in stead of your house. I use all the shortcut buttons except for the one that goes to my house, because I can just walk a few steps to the house after using the Skull Island button. I just think its a hassle always needing to walk different lengths of distances to get to the ship, especially since I have to use it so often for my objectives.
Hi DSilver, welcome to the message boards. There IS a ship shortcut button. It shows up whenever you are on a dock. It's not as good if you are inland but it does speed things up once you hit dockside.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
4
I would really like "dawn" to be available as the second part of a ship name for more ship types.

Also, I was thinking it would be nice to be able to "flip" colors on crewmembers' outfits; between the primary and secondary colors. Some of their outfits would just look better reversed. On similar vein I was considering an option of changing one's flag somehow... but that would likely be a huge pain all-around.

Will Pirate101 be adding fishing like Wizard101 just did? Curious.

Thank you.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2012
5
why do we swashbucklers have gambit of steel if our dance of steel are the same thing same damage same thing gambit of steel used to be the best thing with swashbucklers cause it gave us a automatic epic hits which personified us but now the last thing you get as a swashbuckler is now totally useless.

Ensign
Feb 25, 2012
25
It would be cool to get a new port and tou can earn crew members and tje port does not need crowns but to upgrade tjem it is in other ports out of the sky way and the crew mates are a tiger fencer like the one from the bochbeard bundle and a tiger shark and a troggie and some other things and you only get a few you cant get all of them you pnly pick two or three or maybe all it is up to kingisle for that but it something ro gey better companions and something for the ones with rafts and cant go far in game and they are rare companions and maybe you can get more in crown shop

Bosun
Sep 13, 2010
367
There should be magic epic talents similar to first strike, vengeance strike, and flanking. I would call a magic first strike Vigilant Conjury. A magic vengeance strike could be called Ill Will . Conjuring. And last but not least, I think magic flanking could be called Jolt Mojo. Please consider these ideas!

P.S. Can you change this site's emoticons? The buccaneer sword is right, but the musketeer gun should be orange, the witchdoctor symbol is a green hoodoo doll, the privateer symbol is a telescope, and the swashbuckler symbol is a purple rose.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
52
How about allowing more than 6 characters from being created per member? How about 12? Since a lot of us have maxed out all are characters at level 65 waiting for Kings Isle to expand the game it seems only fair to allow more characters for us to create. Iam currently have my last character at level 49 so after that I will be waiting on you at Kings Isle while paying for a membership I cant use.

Ensign
Jul 17, 2009
6
I know there are some that love the new additions to the witch doctor spells (the annoyingly big skulls for each spell) but I hate it. I haven't played in awhile because of it. So if possible, either make it so we can turn that off and have the original spells back or change it back pretty please .

And also, why the skulls? Why not ravens?? Those are cool AND are make people think of death etc. Edgar Allan Poe and "The Raven" for starters.

My only other suggestion is one I also had for Wizards101. Anything we purchase with cash (crowns) make moveable between our charactors on our account. There probaly is a way you can turn that option off if the purchase was made with in game gold your charactor earned while pirating.

Ensign
Jul 06, 2013
17
We should have Trainer tuesday, to talk about your trainers and how cool they are, or talk about them in general.

Ensign
Jun 20, 2012
21
There should be a pet show for our pets, so we can get pet snacks, pet gear, and objects for our pets in the pet show

Ensign
Nov 19, 2012
1
I was suggesting that you guys in KI could probably continue the game after you complete Aquila and you talk to captain Avery about Kane and the armada having two pieces of Marco pollo's map and going back to Valencia to defeat Kane.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
31
pet games. i know that pet games are already here but i mean games like in W101. please think about it because i get bored waiting for my pets to get done.