Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
I know we all really really really want a new world update. I've been waiting patiently for years too. But aside from that, can we implement ONE small change? Why do the obsidian deathdealers only give 80 damage? I understand it gives burst 3 and we don't want them too strong but 80 damage?!? That's absurd! Who would use that! I say we change is to 180. Not as much as the Haywire Thunder Rifle, but a decent amount for a weapon. For the time being, it will just be sitting in my bank until it has SOME use.

Honest Cole, Level 70 Buccaneer
Sneaky Cole, Level 70 Swashbuckler
Romantic Benjamin Yellowfish, Level 70 Musketeer

Ensign
Dec 29, 2012
Hey, I'm just now coming back to this game since launch and I'm still surprised that there isn't a Borderless Window Mode in this game yet?
I have a multi monitor set up for gaming and video production and fullsceen mode doesnt not allow seamless transition? This makes things very difficult for me.

On a side note, 4k resolution isn't scaling very well.

It seems Wizard101 has fixed these issues
Also, why no Steam port?

In the off chance that is ever gets read, thank you for your hard work. I'll keep tabs on this post for 30 days before reposting.

Ensign
Jan 27, 2014
couple ideas:
-White Servus and Black Servus skeleton boss and make them haywire and the more you dont kill them, more will appear and after you kill they you have to kill the rest.(either that or add some skeleton boss key where you can get a better wand with 6 range. legit, i prefer wands over staffs. or just make some enemy drop a wand as good as Phule's)
-hairstyles(wig/hat)
-Music Players(housing)
-more 4v4 houses
-more PVP arenas. maybe like one in Cool Ranch looking like a Saloon or barn area or something, a dojo in mooshu, a cellar in Marleybone, a gladiator arena in Aquila, and idk if there should be one for Valencia or not but it'd be up to you all.
-Housing games, like tag, etc.
-yum juicers(housing item)
-Crafting
-Jewel Crafting

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
Sammy Mickles on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
couple ideas:
-White Servus and Black Servus skeleton boss and make them haywire and the more you dont kill them, more will appear and after you kill they you have to kill the rest.(either that or add some skeleton boss key where you can get a better wand with 6 range. legit, i prefer wands over staffs. or just make some enemy drop a wand as good as Phule's)
-hairstyles(wig/hat)
-Music Players(housing)
-more 4v4 houses
-more PVP arenas. maybe like one in Cool Ranch looking like a Saloon or barn area or something, a dojo in mooshu, a cellar in Marleybone, a gladiator arena in Aquila, and idk if there should be one for Valencia or not but it'd be up to you all.
-Housing games, like tag, etc.
-yum juicers(housing item)
-Crafting
-Jewel Crafting
What sort of Crafting?
House crafting?
Gear crafting?
Weapon crafting?
Specify, please

Ensign
Mar 30, 2019
.A Kane DLC

.A demon class

.more pirate only items

.More content for PIRATE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RG3000thd354 on Nov 1, 2019 wrote:
.A Kane DLC

.A demon class

.more pirate only items

YAR for the last two!!!

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
new Pet idea

Skyrime + BullRog = Hulkrog a green version of this pet with no weapon.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
masterryan1969 on Nov 2, 2019 wrote:
new Pet idea

Skyrime + BullRog = Hulkrog a green version of this pet with no weapon.
, caught the reference. Hulkrog, would love to see that in game (power of SMASH)

Also:

(This is really weird of me but I like it):
A marathon! Pirates enter by talking to the town crier, and accepting the quest (think of a random name) 'Run Like the Wind'. Once accepted, you enter a special arena for the marathon. When you get five players in the area, the race begins! No mounts allowed. If you exit the arena before the race starts, the quest will be automatically discarded and a cooldown timer set (i dunno, 15 minutes). Once the race is completed a certain amount of times, you get a badge.

1st place prize: Housing Item: Trophy, pack of their choice
2nd place: Housing Item: Trophy (silver) Crown Shop Permanent Mount or Pet of their choice
3rd place: Housing Item: Trophy (bronze) Crown Shop Elixir or Pet of their choice
4th place: Medal Housing Item, and 30,000 gold
5th place: Medal housing item, 15,000 gold

Feel free to put some ideas here!
Fair Taryn Lewis

Gunner's Mate
Feb 06, 2018
glitterway123 on Nov 4, 2019 wrote:
, caught the reference. Hulkrog, would love to see that in game (power of SMASH)

Also:

(This is really weird of me but I like it):
A marathon! Pirates enter by talking to the town crier, and accepting the quest (think of a random name) 'Run Like the Wind'. Once accepted, you enter a special arena for the marathon. When you get five players in the area, the race begins! No mounts allowed. If you exit the arena before the race starts, the quest will be automatically discarded and a cooldown timer set (i dunno, 15 minutes). Once the race is completed a certain amount of times, you get a badge.

1st place prize: Housing Item: Trophy, pack of their choice
2nd place: Housing Item: Trophy (silver) Crown Shop Permanent Mount or Pet of their choice
3rd place: Housing Item: Trophy (bronze) Crown Shop Elixir or Pet of their choice
4th place: Medal Housing Item, and 30,000 gold
5th place: Medal housing item, 15,000 gold

Feel free to put some ideas here!
Fair Taryn Lewis
Found a name for the badge!

Complete race ten times: -name- the Fast
Complete race fifteen times: -name- the Fleet
Still brainstorming!
Note: race can be completed once a day unless you exited the arena during your race time. Tell me if that was confusing

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I would honestly love a few ore quests that take us back to skull island, and not just to talk to someone then head back to aquila etc, i mean like a quest line. I believe many pirates would greatly enjoy that

Also,
This is not necessarily a game improvement thing, but i would be super happy if you released the full pirate101 soundtrack, maybe some midi files? i do digital music composition stuff and would love to attempt a few remakes of popular themes to spread hype for the game

Fearless Rob

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Jester on Mar 15, 2012 wrote:
I'd like a parrot or (gasp) a monkey on my shoulder.
Okay that is an AMAZING idea. Would definitely cop lol

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Nov 1, 2019 wrote:
YAR for the last two!!!
I second that, a level update would also be wonderful,btw i'm back from the grave. Anyone miss me
Bold Ryan Richardson (max)
other people

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Idea! How about gear for our Companions? Or a revival of Nautical PvP?

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
What about healing us after a sparring match, you do it on wizard101 don't you?

Petty Officer
Mar 08, 2017
i think i will just make a video on my idea, here is a piece: you use parts from crafting (which would be with this) or drops to make a clockwork that would be non armada, but still clockwork

Noble valkoor hawkins lvl 70

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Jan 12, 2020 wrote:
i think i will just make a video on my idea, here is a piece: you use parts from crafting (which would be with this) or drops to make a clockwork that would be non armada, but still clockwork

Hey, you're reviving my idea! See my post:"crafting clockworks", ( I think it was called that ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Swissmiss6000 on Jan 12, 2020 wrote:

My bad! It was called "pirate clockworks"

Ensign
Jan 26, 2014
El Toro is an extremely useful companion with Espirit de Corpes, which he gets at his level 40 promotion. I think he should get a second promotion, and should receive a critical strike of some kind. I currently use Sarah Steele, Subodai, and Fan Flanders, but I find that Subodai dies more often than the others. I would like to use El Toro, but I find that it decreases my damage output to replace Subodai with him. Just an idea

-Samuel Burke 47 (Swashbuckler)

Ensign
Apr 19, 2015
I LOVE Catbeard as a character but it makes me sad that he isn't too great of a companion for pvp and not the best option for pve either and I feel like as one of the main characters in plot and basically he's talked about as a legend, he should be a bit more powerful. Im not saying make him crazy but I feel like when you promote Catbeard, a good idea would be to give him a heal at least for being a privy, or if not a heal, a pretty good debuff critical hit to counter certain companion strategies. I don't know, its your game and I feel you guys could make Catbeard stand more out as a competitive companion.

- Thank You , Sincerely, Llewella Nightingale 67

Ensign
Aug 14, 2010
Honestly for me, just add more story content.
Then again It would be quite nice to see what is the lore behind El Dorado, what would also be nice is to have a bounty board, not to hunt each other but more, custom generated pirates that come from all over the spiral! you could obtain scrips from them if you do good enough and alot of money (depending on the buyer of course)

Ensign
Jan 26, 2014
RG3000thd354 on Nov 1, 2019 wrote:
.A Kane DLC

.A demon class

.more pirate only items

A demon class?! Yes! It could get the flying talent! also for more content for pirate only, yes again! I love the 1v1s I had in Gortez's dungeon and in Cool Ranch when you are trying to reunite the Magnificent Seven! Please, add more! Also, I think everyone would agree Pirate needs a little more love... In my opinion, Pirate101 is far superior to Wizard101 in its mechanics, gameplay, and especially storyline! Plus, it's not as much of a grind, because in Wiz, you get something new only every like 11 levels, it's awful! In pirate, even at my level (and I looked it remains the same up to max), you get something new every 2 or 3 levels!

Ensign
Jan 26, 2014
Also, I have 2 ideas for new mechanics for the game:

1) Companion Gear: I have seen people post about this, and I got to thinking what exactly I believe this should do. So, each companion has some starting gear when you first get them, and when they promote they get new gear. The items they have equipped determine what powers they have! You can also get companion-specific gear from quests and stuff, (idk, maybe replayable companion-Specific quests). Gear would also have a level requirement. So, for example, take Peter Quint. At his final promotion, he has a whale's might. Replacing the item that gives him Whale's Might for an item (specific to him, or maybe they are specific to the class of companion idk) that gives Kraken's Lament, It could make companions able to better fit your play style (like Pete having a block damage instead of a strength buff).

2) Race Talents (Based on what animal type the companion or enemy is): Basically, each race (dogs, mice, eagles, e.t.c.) would have a special talent. As an example, Bonnie Anne, being a fox, might have a talent like, "Quick as a Fox," which would add 1 movement speed. Also, Characters get to pick something like this based on their origin, (naturally spooky, naturally tough, e.t.c.), so these "racial talents" wouldn't be super powerful, but helpful nonetheless. And these could be common talents (like quick as a fox), or maybe they could be epic talents, like for example, dogs would have loyalty, which is like vengeance strike, but if an adjacent ally is hit, and you are in range, you make a bonus attack against them. Regardless of whether they are epics or common talents, they would be unique to each race, and they would only have 1 level.

While these ideas would take tremendous amounts of coding, I truly believe that with these changes (or changes somewhat like these), Pirate101 could get back many of the older players. These changes would diversify pirates of the same class, add new and interesting mechanics, make weak companions stronger (and therefore used more often), and revolutionize pvp. Well, I hope you like my ideas, and Kingsisle Developers, I hope you read this and consider adding changes at least similar to these.

Ensign
Sep 23, 2009
Need AREA teleporters to move around more efficiently...spending 1-2 hours on one quest line because of moving from area to area is redundant and boring

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SlingerFem on Apr 6, 2020 wrote:
Need AREA teleporters to move around more efficiently...spending 1-2 hours on one quest line because of moving from area to area is redundant and boring
Transportalators are available in every area. Look for the Krok.

Ensign
Jul 14, 2014
Just a couple of thoughts.

1. More story lines of course. Maybe something in Avernus, Polaris or Albion. Or something about the characters father.

2. Chance to get an Armada Ship. Either buy it in Valencia or steal it in Marlybone.