Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

FYI My ten-year-old daughter says

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Coyle Thundershard on Oct 12, 2014 wrote:
The only female companions I have seen are:
-Bonnie Anne
-Sarah Steele
-Mustang Sally
-Calamity Jane Canary
-Chantal Livingston
-Nadya
-The Female Monquistador (for Privateers)
THATS ONLY SEVEN COMPANIONS
I am at the end of chapter 22 and that's all I have seen!
-Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 36
Not to worry, there are more coming as you level up.

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
well you can now count the 3 new class specific companions WITHOUT crown shop equivalents

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Female Companions:
Bonnie Anne
Fan Flanders
Chantal Livingstone
The Marchioness
Sarah Steele
Lucy Sterling
Nurse Quinn
Calamity Jane Canary
Nadya
Mustang Sally
Shiruku Neko
Gracie Conrad
Achaean Archer
Zeena
Nausica

These are all that I can remember, in order from world and availability down to bundles and packs companions at the bottom.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Well, she'll need the help of a male character sometime... :P
...Possibly she'd like El Toro, he's tough and I find him quite attractive...

Ensign
Jul 21, 2010
A Mythspent Youth on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
You know, I understood all the words you wrote there, but taken as a whole none of what you said makes any sense. How is wanting to see a fair gender balance over all (and an all-girl team personally) discrimination?

While I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, the message you've just sent to a 10-year-old is essentially, "Be grateful you got Bonnie Anne and get over it."

As a grown woman, I agree with the girl here. More female NPCs, please. We're over half the population in the real world, so it stands to reason that we should be more than 5 of the companion compliment in the Spiral.

Bonnie Anne
Sarah Steele
Lucy Sterling
Calamity Jane Canary
Nurse Quinn Medicine Chicken

That's all I've seen so far. And no, I don't count Nikita. A pink non-sentient doesn't cut it, thanks.
I know there's a flamingo... It's something like Chantal Flamingo Fulseer. But she's a musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Noble Tyler Strong on Nov 26, 2014 wrote:
Female Companions:
Bonnie Anne
Fan Flanders
Chantal Livingstone
The Marchioness
Sarah Steele
Lucy Sterling
Nurse Quinn
Calamity Jane Canary
Nadya
Mustang Sally
Shiruku Neko
Gracie Conrad
Achaean Archer
Zeena
Nausica

These are all that I can remember, in order from world and availability down to bundles and packs companions at the bottom.
Looks like the gang is doing a FINE job keeping things balanced.

Ensign
May 17, 2014
I totally agree, it's not fair to female players. The message the game is sending is: "Guys are stronger and have more potential to become pirates and girls don't."

Seriously, there are probably more girl players and yet only 7-10% of companions are female. Unbelievable.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I counted and it took forever

Girl Companions: 17
Boy Companions: 104 at least, that's the number I last said before losing my spot

You should go to http://www.pirate101central.com/wiki/Category:Companions if you want to waste your time counting how many male companions there are

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Two and a half years later, this is still a Hot Topic. One great solution would be for us to voyage to an all-female world of Valkyrie, Amazons, Kunoichi and other female-dominated tribes -- and that all new companions for all classes from that world are female.

I think that would be awesome.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Two and a half years later, this is still a Hot Topic. One great solution would be for us to voyage to an all-female world of Valkyrie, Amazons, Kunoichi and other female-dominated tribes -- and that all new companions for all classes from that world are female.

I think that would be awesome.
I LOVE this idea!

Ensign
Jun 22, 2014
These are all the girl companions I can think of:

Bonnie Anne
Sarah Steele
Lucy Sterling
Fan Flanders
The Maronciness
Mustang Sally
Nayda
Shrukio Neko
Gracie Conrad
Zeena

Silly Noah Underwood - Level 58

Petty Officer
Jul 18, 2012
I totally agree and have stated this many times and here is a list of all female companions I have encountered:

- Bonnie Anne (Storyline Quest)
- Chantal Livingstone (Musketeer Side-Quest)
- Fan Flanders (Swashbuckler Side-Quest)
- Sarah Steele (Swashbuckler Storyline Quest)
- Lucy Sterling (Crown Shop)
- Nausica (Empire Bundle)
- Medicine Chicken (Witchdoctor Storyline Quest/ Crown Shop)
- Jane Canary (Privateer Storyline Quest/ Crown Shop)
- Zeena (Side-Quest)
- Gradie Conrad (Storyline Quest)
- Shiruku Neko (Side-Quest)
- Ophidian Flame Dancer (Crown Shop/ POSSIBLE Witchdoctor Exclusive)
- Mustang Sally (Swashbuckler Storyline Quest/ Crown shop)
- Nadya (Buccaneer Storyline Quest/ Crown Shop)

Here are some Female NPC's:

- The Oracle of Delphos
- Morgan LaFitte
- Vadima
- Queen Eleanor

I know there are not a lot of NPC Female characters but the number of companions has been growing since the release of the game, and I hope to see many more in the game!

-Stormy Oliver Zabra Level 65

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
I'm a girl, and it doesn't bother me much that there aren't many female companions..But having a few more WOULD be nice.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
FYI you forgot chantal living stone *Muskteer*

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I definitely think there should be more females. Right now, we don't have any sight of any female Bison, Crabs, Red Coats(and all those other Royal Army guys), Cats, and others.

Ensign
Jun 06, 2014
Everyone forgot shiruku neko, zeena, and the serpent augur.