Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Tower - Party anyone?

AuthorMessage
Developer
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Sigh I waited around Ratbeard realm for SO long hoping to see you. Sigh. OK who were you?
I can't say, but I will tell you that I will be using the Team Up feature every time I go in.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I can't say, but I will tell you that I will be using the Team Up feature every time I go in.

Yea I used that too but I wound up with an all female team that DID have one lady that sounded suspiciously like a teen aged boy. Are all your pirates dudes or do you have some Bacon Ignited Lotion slathered dudettes too?
Thanks for the tip and I will continue to use the team up. Um..... will you at least give us a secret code word so we can tell if you are with us in more than spirit?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Um.......That wasn't you that drank the potion and would not hush about telling us how to play after you deserted and I threatened to duct tape your whole head.................was it?

Developer
Are all your pirates dudes or do you have some Bacon Ignited Lotion slathered dudettes too?

After you use this 50/50, perhaps you would like to phone a friend?

Will you at least give us a secret code word so we can tell if you are with us in more than spirit?

If I told you here, then anyone could use it and you still wouldn't know.

But I can tell you that I won't be drinking that elixir.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Kronosroses on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I'm willing to farm the tower with help but first I would like help beating it. max witch doctor in need of a privateer or buccaneer; Faithful Tatiana Jackson
I have a max privateer who will run in with you. I will be running it the next few mornings at 8:30 eastern in Vadima realm. I will also meet up with you if you would like just name a time and place. My privateer is named Jeffrey.
Now as to the tower I have only made it to the nefarious 5 so far. While no one has been rude the teams I end up with all sputter out around the fire level, and then there's just me and another pirate who don't get to far with the 5. I would also like to have a stay the course team to run the tower with so please anyone else who would like to meet up and run let me know.
I have Friday evening free so maybe then.

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
Um.......That wasn't you that drank the potion and would not hush about telling us how to play after you deserted and I threatened to duct tape your whole head.................was it?
I walked around angry all yesterday afternoon because of that.

I haven't worked up the nerve to go at it again with my other pirates because of that whole mess.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Are all your pirates dudes or do you have some Bacon Ignited Lotion slathered dudettes too?

After you use this 50/50, perhaps you would like to phone a friend?

Will you at least give us a secret code word so we can tell if you are with us in more than spirit?

If I told you here, then anyone could use it and you still wouldn't know.

But I can tell you that I won't be drinking that elixir.
LOL you can always make me giggle Ratbeard. Thank you.
Yea I knew the code thing wasn't feasible, I was trying to be facetious.

And I am beyond relieved that It was not you that I duct tape wrapped to make hush.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Quick question for everyone-
If a tower falls in the middle of the Paths of Penance, and nobody's around accept for the monsters inside of it, does anybody gain some awesome gear?
Answer: OF COURSE!