Nefarious Tower - Party anyone?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
271
Ratbeard on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Weekends are reserved for my little Ratling-- sorry!

And don't forget, I get to sit at my desk and play all day! At work!

Yarr!
Right, right... well, the soonest I can do it is, well, tomorrow, after 3:00. I'll meet up there with anybody who catches this.

Developer
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
SO how were we supposed to find you? What realm? I was there and had a BLAST. OK we need a bit more info from you.
I'll be the one slathered in Bacon Ignited Lotion.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
Ratbeard on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Weekends are reserved for my little Ratling-- sorry!

And don't forget, I get to sit at my desk and play all day! At work!

Yarr!
FINALLY!!!

Someone who can play in the early morning on a weekdays,other than a whole list of people including Chrissy and oh so many other people.

Guys,it's SO hard being on a trip while all this is happening...Bacon Ignited Lotion won't help,it isn't very soothing.Ratbeard!Chrissy!Esperanza!Darkdoombro!Ahyone who may be listening!

Does anyone wanna meet up with me next wednesday at 8:00AM US Central time?

Please?I'm kinda desperate here...,

Tzat's not something I should have said,but zey,it's a week in advance,so if this diesn't suitbanyone we can relocate it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Ratbeard on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I'll be the one slathered in Bacon Ignited Lotion.
*Considers giving Ratbeard an NCIS slap but wimps out envisioning him morphing into a huge green bearded bundle of nefiriousity*

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
The Hoodoo Master on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
FINALLY!!!

Someone who can play in the early morning on a weekdays,other than a whole list of people including Chrissy and oh so many other people.

Guys,it's SO hard being on a trip while all this is happening...Bacon Ignited Lotion won't help,it isn't very soothing.Ratbeard!Chrissy!Esperanza!Darkdoombro!Ahyone who may be listening!

Does anyone wanna meet up with me next wednesday at 8:00AM US Central time?

Please?I'm kinda desperate here...,

Tzat's not something I should have said,but zey,it's a week in advance,so if this diesn't suitbanyone we can relocate it.
I'm game

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
163
Ratbeard on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
I'll be the one slathered in Bacon Ignited Lotion.
Isn't that uncomfortable?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
271
ChrisTheSwashy on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Isn't that uncomfortable?
You know what they say- it's uncomfortably delicious! Ye'll never take me bacon slathered lotions!

Ensign
Jan 20, 2013
3
Ratbeard on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
I would not want to discourage anybody from trying to solo it-- more power to you!

But I will say again: It is designed for group play. Not only is it more difficult than any other challenge presented so far, that also means there are rewards (Group Plunder Chests) that you'll have to pass up along the way.

But definitely try it!
I soled the tower with my SWASHBUCKLER :D love the new gear Assassin's strikes plus hide and poison it seriously is a perfect combo. Well since now people ARE soloing it I bet its going to be harder right?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2699
Just a quick couple of questions. Did anyone actually get to meet and do the Nefawious towah with Ratbeard yet? And if so, what was his pirate's name? -- I am still both curious to and haunted by this!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
163
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Just a quick couple of questions. Did anyone actually get to meet and do the Nefawious towah with Ratbeard yet? And if so, what was his pirate's name? -- I am still both curious to and haunted by this!
We may never know.. I could have run with Ratbeard, you could have, any of us could have.. But I did not see anyone slathered in Bacon Ignited Lotion, so I don't think I did.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Just a quick couple of questions. Did anyone actually get to meet and do the Nefawious towah with Ratbeard yet? And if so, what was his pirate's name? -- I am still both curious to and haunted by this!
I suspect we did and he just kept totally mum about it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Aug 18, 2014 wrote:
Just a quick couple of questions. Did anyone actually get to meet and do the Nefawious towah with Ratbeard yet? And if so, what was his pirate's name? -- I am still both curious to and haunted by this!
Hmmm could he be the mystery player that told Paige that "Ya gotta destroy the statues"? Sounds like a nefarious thing to do lol.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
39
Count me in ill be farming this on my max level privateer and my max level witchdoctor and my max level swashbuckler and my fast leveling musketeer
We'll mainly farming on my musketeer because he doesn't have a full set of anything unlike the others

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
271
So I'll be at the Test tower tomorrow, sunday the 24th, at 12:00 eastern time. Anybody coming? Look for Dark Daniel Kidd, the well-dressed Privateer (hahaha). He's max level, with some fancy duds on and i'll just be going around saying bake me some bacon. Everywhere. All the time. In front of the tower.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
324
im a member, so i am capable of coming to it in the test realm . . . . but i would much rather do it in live when it becomes available. anyone got an estimate on when it will be available in live?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Ok so it is going live tonight, when is the party ? I can't WAIT.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
5743
Now that the Tower of Moo Manchu has finally arrived in the live realm ---- It's time to par-tay!
I will attempt my assault at 3:00 p.m.& 8:30 central time today!
Other times ( if you can't make it to those )
Thursday 8:30 a.m. central & 8:30 p.m. central time.
Hope to see you there!

Developer
Well... somebody is playing with me RIGHT NOW...

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
111
Hi! I gotta be honest with planning this party, with school and all i'm sure a lot of people are busy during the week so would it be ok if it was planned on the weekend? If it's not on the weekend I won't be able to come sadly. Whatever works best for you guys is ok with me though.

The Loyal Swashbuckler
Noble Ryan Thompson

Ensign
Jun 16, 2014
8
i can not find the person with the quest to get in, it is driving me mad. And all my friends want to know where it is. I would love some feed back

Fearless Zenobia Dodger

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Ratbeard on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
Well... somebody is playing with me RIGHT NOW...
Sigh I waited around Ratbeard realm for SO long hoping to see you. Sigh. OK who were you?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
262
I'm willing to farm the tower with help but first I would like help beating it. max witch doctor in need of a privateer or buccaneer; Faithful Tatiana Jackson

Ensign
Aug 05, 2011
3
Kronosroses on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I'm willing to farm the tower with help but first I would like help beating it. max witch doctor in need of a privateer or buccaneer; Faithful Tatiana Jackson
where is it in mooshu?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Petlover101554 on Sep 3, 2014 wrote:
i can not find the person with the quest to get in, it is driving me mad. And all my friends want to know where it is. I would love some feed back

Fearless Zenobia Dodger
If you have finished all the side quests in Mooshu that have to do with Moo Manchu, then the Town Crier out in front of Avery's office will have the quest for you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Kronosroses on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I'm willing to farm the tower with help but first I would like help beating it. max witch doctor in need of a privateer or buccaneer; Faithful Tatiana Jackson
My privateer has done it many times in test and, so far, twice in live. Let me know when you wish to go through. We need to plan a full crew of 4 though. Ratbeard upped the Nefariousity and we need each other more that ever now.