Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Tower - Party anyone?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
Hey!!You stole my song.Oh well,I guess I'll just have to twist another song.
'Poor Unfortunate Souls' or 'Bibidi- Bobidi- Boo'?

Petty Officer
Mar 09, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
How could we forget the best pirate song of all time?
Yo ho yo ho,
Oh a pirate's life is a wonderful life,
A rovin' over the sea,
Give me a career as a buccaneer,
It's a life of a pirate for me!
Oh a life of a pirate for me.

A pirate's life is a wonderful life,
They never bury your bones,
For when it's all over,
A jolly sea-rover,
Drops in on his friend, Davy Jones!
drops in on his friend Davy Jones!
Here's one of my favorite pirate tunes, from World's End. My computers acting up, so I can't write this in italics.

The King and his men stole the queen from her bed,
And bound her in her bones.
The seas be ours
And by the powers
Where we will, we'll roam!

Yo, Ho, haul together, hoist the colors high!
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die!
Yo, Ho, all together, hoist the colors high!
Heave ho, theives and beggars, never shall we die...

There you go. If you search "hoist the colors full scene" you can see the whole song for yourself. Definitely one of my favorites. Also from Disney.
Clever Sam Jones

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Ratbeard on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Hmmm... I might have to join this one myself...
Er, just out of curiosity... what's your pirate's name?

... I can see the "that would be telling" already...

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I'm a fan of this old sea chanty:

Aaaaaarrrrrgh!

YAR HAR FLIBBERTY GEE being a pirate is alright to be! DO WHAT YE WANT 'CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE, ye. are. a pirate!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
anecorbie on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
I know, it's probably too early to talk about a farming party for The Nefarious Tower, but I'm just so eager to see what's inside! So, I'm suggesting that all the Message Board Marauders get together the day it opens.
Date : to be announced in the newsletter
Time: 8 P.M. central time zone
Realm: Vadima
we get together and either stagger our entry or change realms, if you want to take part, you must restrain yourself and NOT go in before anyone else, no peeking in other words.
Is anyone interested?
On a slightly more serious note, I won't be on for about a week, and the day I get back is my birthday (the 27th, yay!), so I'll be hoping that you don't update this tower without me *stares accusingly at Ratbeard*. Anyways, I doubt the next update will be within a week, so I hopefully have nothing to be afraid of.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I've got it We will all link arms and dance around the tower singing "What in the Spiral, can these creatures be?" and it will drive them nuts and they will all leave via the underground tunnels just to get away from it. We will then move in and turn it into a giant slide.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ahhh, Disney and Pirates, and Disney Pirate Fairies!
From The Pirate Fairy I bring you ( a portion of ) "The Frigate that Flies"

First the Tower of London, arr
The guards won't know what hit it,
We'll swoop right down and take the crown,
And the crown jewels with it!

And when we fly to Paris,
Oh, the treasures I'll be grabbin'
The Mona Lisa will look lovely,
Hangin' in me cabin!

Hey ho!
Imagine the places that we'll go
No one can stop us when we're so high in the stratosphere.
Hey ho!
We'll be the freighter that plunders,
Every one of the world's seven wonders.

For who can fight the frigate that flies?
No one can fight the frigate that flies!

This song is the high light of a very sappy story involving Tinker Bell and her friends. Valkoor, just warning you, when your little girls reach the fairy princess stage, you'll be exposed to movies like this!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
'Poor Unfortunate Souls' or 'Bibidi- Bobidi- Boo'?
You read my mind.I was gonna do Poor Unfortunate Soups but my phone(the same one that made that overly stupid typo over there),pushed me out,the moment I started to sing.I hate it.Tomorrow,I'm gonna try to do it.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
I've got it We will all link arms and dance around the tower singing "What in the Spiral, can these creatures be?" and it will drive them nuts and they will all leave via the underground tunnels just to get away from it. We will then move in and turn it into a giant slide.
YES. Sounds like great fun!

Dr. Noh: Oh, my ears...

Sato: Gah! What is wrong with their voices?

Moo Manchu: Well, that one over there sounds pretty good.

Sato: He's the one who wrote the song.

Dr. Noh: You've been watching Skull Island TV?

Sato: Um...no...

Moo Manchu: I thought we were boycotting it.

Intercom: Evacuate! Evacuate! The Pirates have begun to sing on-key! We can't take much more of this!

*all 3 leave, tripping over each other in their haste to get to the secret tunnel.*

Moo Manchu: Wait! I left my wand!

Sato: Too bad. That Witchdoctor guy can pick it up. He's been wanting it for a while now.

Dr. Noh: How did you get to the Pirates' forums?

Sato: Um...um...um...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Ahhh, Disney and Pirates, and Disney Pirate Fairies!
From The Pirate Fairy I bring you ( a portion of ) "The Frigate that Flies"

First the Tower of London, arr
The guards won't know what hit it,
We'll swoop right down and take the crown,
And the crown jewels with it!

And when we fly to Paris,
Oh, the treasures I'll be grabbin'
The Mona Lisa will look lovely,
Hangin' in me cabin!

Hey ho!
Imagine the places that we'll go
No one can stop us when we're so high in the stratosphere.
Hey ho!
We'll be the freighter that plunders,
Every one of the world's seven wonders.

For who can fight the frigate that flies?
No one can fight the frigate that flies!

This song is the high light of a very sappy story involving Tinker Bell and her friends. Valkoor, just warning you, when your little girls reach the fairy princess stage, you'll be exposed to movies like this!
"Valkoor, just warning you, when your little girls reach the fairy princess stage, you'll be exposed to movies like this!"

I already have my tea cup and tiara ready and have been diligently practicing proper sippin' pinky angle placement- a bit trickier than I thought!

"When in doubt, pinky out!"

And to me, she came into the world at the fairy princess stage!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:

* Stops moving and listens intently *

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:
Better ( or worse, depending how you look at it ) would be It's a Small Spiral After All.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
You read my mind.I was gonna do Poor Unfortunate Soups but my phone(the same one that made that overly stupid typo over there),pushed me out,the moment I started to sing.I hate it.Tomorrow,I'm gonna try to do it.
did you mean to type 'SOUPS' ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
Better ( or worse, depending how you look at it ) would be It's a Small Spiral After All.
I agree totally. That particular one is famous for it's sticktoyourbrainishness.

Developer
darkdoombro345 on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:

El Bandito Incognito

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Ratbeard on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
El Bandito Incognito
Sounds like El Toro to me...

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
El Bandito Incognito
Imagine that, you're already on my friend list and I didn't even know it!

Ok, Ratbeard- so either you mean it's a secret to not be revealed in advance or possibly it is meant to serve as a clue. Being that I love a great mystery, I will let the Sherlock and the Scooby in me be entertained. So I will attempt to unravel this clue that may not even be one in the first place.

Now with KI Headquarters being located in Texas there could be a chance some of KI's employees enjoy some good old country music. Now that being said, if you replied with 'Incognito Bandito' I would have blindly guessed that maybe your Pirate's name might be none other than- Toby Keith. But alas Keith isn't an option for a 'last name'- Toby is for a first though. However, one option for a 'last name' is Heath which as you notice...conveniently rhymes with Keith. And just perhaps you also really enjoy a tasty treat, such as a yummy Heath Bar (I mean what rat wouldn't)- so with the pirate name Toby Heath you can take out 2 birds with one cannon.

So perchance is your pirate name Toby Heath? or is there, unfortunately, no clue to be had in your post?

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 20, 2014 wrote:
"Valkoor, just warning you, when your little girls reach the fairy princess stage, you'll be exposed to movies like this!"

I already have my tea cup and tiara ready and have been diligently practicing proper sippin' pinky angle placement- a bit trickier than I thought!

"When in doubt, pinky out!"

And to me, she came into the world at the fairy princess stage!
Don't forget dress-up! You're in for a lot of torture, Valkoor. Hang in there!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
El Bandito Incognito
Guess we'll figure out Ratbeard's pirate's name when one particular pirate knows what's going to happen on each level, and how to defeat it.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
did you mean to type 'SOUPS' ?
I wish I did,but it was my stupid phone.Two days to go until I getvhome.My phone doesn't like spaces and replaces them with v.O becomes P.Just a little longer until I get my singing voice back.

Ratbeard,what class is El Bandito?I know you guys don't get to play much outside the internal server.So,I won't ask for level details.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
darkdoombro345 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like El Toro to me...
Nah, El Toro isn't capricious and cruel enough to be a bandito.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
*groans* It's stuck in my head...*begins listening to ThePianoGuys* Ah, much better.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Don't forget dress-up! You're in for a lot of torture, Valkoor. Hang in there!
Ah, yes dress up...fancy, frilly, flowing and F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!! That's quite alright, because as she gets older and I pay a surprise, dressed up visit while she is with friends.....she will be the one being tortured. Let's just hope those gowns and fairy wings still fit when that time comes.

But I can already tell that with her, there will be equal parts of princess & pirate, fairy & fierce warrior, Belle of the Ball & break-dancer, flower picker & tree climber, sweetheart & tough cookie and baby girl & tomboy. She is already keeping her brothers on their toes and in lookout mode!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MistyDragon13 on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Guess we'll figure out Ratbeard's pirate's name when one particular pirate knows what's going to happen on each level, and how to defeat it.
I kind of doubt that one. I am sure that Ratbeard is sneaky enough and is well versed in the skills of cloak and dagger to make himself appear as terrified as we will be but will be doing our blustery best to not show.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jul 21, 2014 wrote:
Imagine that, you're already on my friend list and I didn't even know it!

Ok, Ratbeard- so either you mean it's a secret to not be revealed in advance or possibly it is meant to serve as a clue. Being that I love a great mystery, I will let the Sherlock and the Scooby in me be entertained. So I will attempt to unravel this clue that may not even be one in the first place.

Now with KI Headquarters being located in Texas there could be a chance some of KI's employees enjoy some good old country music. Now that being said, if you replied with 'Incognito Bandito' I would have blindly guessed that maybe your Pirate's name might be none other than- Toby Keith. But alas Keith isn't an option for a 'last name'- Toby is for a first though. However, one option for a 'last name' is Heath which as you notice...conveniently rhymes with Keith. And just perhaps you also really enjoy a tasty treat, such as a yummy Heath Bar (I mean what rat wouldn't)- so with the pirate name Toby Heath you can take out 2 birds with one cannon.

So perchance is your pirate name Toby Heath? or is there, unfortunately, no clue to be had in your post?
Maybe it's an anagram, and you must unscramble the letters to get a name?