Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nefarious Tower - Party anyone?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I know, it's probably too early to talk about a farming party for The Nefarious Tower, but I'm just so eager to see what's inside! So, I'm suggesting that all the Message Board Marauders get together the day it opens.
Date : to be announced in the newsletter
Time: 8 P.M. central time zone
Realm: Vadima
we get together and either stagger our entry or change realms, if you want to take part, you must restrain yourself and NOT go in before anyone else, no peeking in other words.
Is anyone interested?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Place, of course, will be the Paths of Penance.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
I know, it's probably too early to talk about a farming party for The Nefarious Tower, but I'm just so eager to see what's inside! So, I'm suggesting that all the Message Board Marauders get together the day it opens.
Date : to be announced in the newsletter
Time: 8 P.M. central time zone
Realm: Vadima
we get together and either stagger our entry or change realms, if you want to take part, you must restrain yourself and NOT go in before anyone else, no peeking in other words.
Is anyone interested?
That sounds like fun. Then we can all run out screaming like our hair is on fire together and be available to douse each other.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
well, i have not really been around long enough to be considered a mb marauder, but i hope its ok if i am there anyway?

Matthew Walker, 65

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
unless you already have a maxed swash coming?

Developer
Hmmm... I might have to join this one myself...

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
That sounds like fun. Then we can all run out screaming like our hair is on fire together and be available to douse each other.
LOL, Chrissy! I can honestly see my Pirate doing that!

I wonder if it will be like the Waterworks in Wizard101? Possibly a Level X+ only dungeon with fantastic gear? I am only at level 52 as of when I am typing this, and I'd love to attend the party! (Oh-I'm in Subata Skyway right now. I did all of the side quests I could get.)

But (of course there has to be a but) my membership will expire in the middle of August, so if this mysterious tower isn't out by then, or I'm not a high enough level to get in, I won't be able to make it.

If my membership is still active at that time, but I can't get in, I could just stand outside the door and gather information... My motto is "Be prepared for any and all dungeons you will enter!"

See you then! (Hopefully!)

Misty Jackson, level 52 Swashbuckler

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Esperanza, you can surely count me in. Bring on that Tower of Power or Pagoda of Promota. Let's turn it from Nefarious to Gregarious. That's it- the Gregarious Flower it will be known as once us pirates get our hooks on it.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Could you pretty please move it just a wee bit earlier,or a wee bit later.I might be able to come if it's at 3:00/4:00/5:00 PM or 10:00/11:00/12:00 PM.Because that would either be late night or very early morning.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Blixet on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
well, i have not really been around long enough to be considered a mb marauder, but i hope its ok if i am there anyway?

Matthew Walker, 65
The more the merrier, and yes you are a marauder!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Matthew Walker, 65
Length of time on the boards has nothing to do with being a marauder- you can have 1 or 1,000,000 posts and you are a Message Board Marauder just the same! There are many who don't have memberships and can't post, put they come here faithfully to see what the P101 Community has to offer and they be Marauders as well....Arrr!

And of course it's ok, Matthew. All would love to have you and anyone else join in the collective chaos!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
Could you pretty please move it just a wee bit earlier,or a wee bit later.I might be able to come if it's at 3:00/4:00/5:00 PM or 10:00/11:00/12:00 PM.Because that would either be late night or very early morning.
I'm sure we'll be able to find a good time for everyone! Maybe some more suggestions on times?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Jun 25, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, I can just see you chuckling at our dismay ( or terror ) as we face the baddies you've lined up for us...

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
oh man . . . we are getting developers now! this will be awesome!

i hope we can sink our teeth into some new gear. . .

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Ooh! Ratbeard! Can you give us a hint of when this Nefarious Tower will be open to us Pirates? But that might be telling or talking schedule...

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
hmmm I like party's... I like farming.... I like seeing you guys.... but depending on when it comes out depends on if I can come... ill try and be there

Petty Officer
May 21, 2008
I suggest to make this event on Avery realm, because we want everyone to come eh? Also let this event be whole day for those who come early or later, because we pirates are spread all over the globe!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
I'm sure we'll be able to find a good time for everyone! Maybe some more suggestions on times?
The time that's most convenient for me is 2:00 AM US Central time,but I highly doubt that that would be convenient to other people.

But,4:00 PM US Central time, is 11:00 PM my time,3:00 PM US Central time us 10:00 PM my time,so these are far more convenient.

And Ratbeard,if you jump in with the Kingsisle Support badge to tell us that we would never ever ever ever ever make it out of the dungeon alive...then I appreciate the support.(it is called Kingsisle Support,after all).

Anyone got a suggestion for time?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jojimbo101 on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
I suggest to make this event on Avery realm, because we want everyone to come eh? Also let this event be whole day for those who come early or later, because we pirates are spread all over the globe!
I'm sorry, Jojimbo, Avery is just to crowded, and causes serious lag on my computer.

Time change for the party Is everyone good with 9:30 pm central?

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Do you even need to ask that question? Yes, yes yes! Sounds like a fantastic time for all of us to blow off some of our Morphing steam. Can't wait.

This tower has been staring at us for a while now, taunting, while the guards keep their stoic expression.

When I see the moving truck out behind the tower, my swashy will hide and unlock the door for you all shhhhhhh Let's just keep that between you and I.

One Eyed Jack, Rat Beard, nothing here to read......keep moving.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jojimbo101 on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
That wouldn't work because Avery fills up a lot and if it is full the players will not be able to join us.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Matthew Walker, 65
Oh contraire brave pirate. One post is all it takes to make you a Message Board Marauder. You are indeed a certified Marauder.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
You would be joyously welcomed with open arms, even if you DO dislike us equally.

Ensign
Jul 20, 2012
When will we find out when it opens up? I been searching all over the place and everyone wants to know.