Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Mar 6, 2016 wrote:
What is the most popular badge? How many players have fulfilled ALL current badge requirements?
I would be willing to bet that there are no players with all the badges atm. I do know someone with the best smuggling badge and master of moo though...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I would be willing to bet that there are no players with all the badges atm. I do know someone with the best smuggling badge and master of moo though...
With the amount of time, we've had, I'm willing to wager that there may be at least one with all badges! And it's not me....

Ensign
Apr 09, 2012
Who are the least used companions?

Jane Vawdry

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
What companion has Miracle Mitch healed the most?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Which companions have the highest base stats? (Ex. Top 5 most health, most accuracy, most dodge, etc.)

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Since this be the place for vexes here be mine...

I was vexed this morning with a lost connection. I know... it happens... but it has vexed me aplenty.
I logged back in and me crew is on bed rest aaargh!!!!

OK, I feel much better now, thanks.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
TucsonWizard on Apr 15, 2016 wrote:
Since this be the place for vexes here be mine...

I was vexed this morning with a lost connection. I know... it happens... but it has vexed me aplenty.
I logged back in and me crew is on bed rest aaargh!!!!

OK, I feel much better now, thanks.
Same, I'm finding the connection to drop a lot more than usual

Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
what is the World of Darkmoor like? I mean I have seen it in the wizards side of the Spiral but we don't get to see much of it

form Dashing Robert aka Darkmoor Guy

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Darkmoor Guy on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
what is the World of Darkmoor like? I mean I have seen it in the wizards side of the Spiral but we don't get to see much of it

form Dashing Robert aka Darkmoor Guy
Hello, twin! What we know of it is that it has an island with some eerie looking houses on it.

Ensign
Mar 21, 2014
Ooh. How about this? Who is the most protected companion? Like most healed by the player (not miracle mitch) or the one who gets the most damage protections and all that. Or possibly the least used companion? I am looking forward to the next newsletter.

Ensign
Nov 19, 2014
anecorbie on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I would like to know what percentage of pirates are boys compared to girls, also what class do boys prefer and what class do girls prefer?
since he had 50 millionplayers celebration long time ago use to be!

for pirate101

top school
1st swashbuckler
2nd buccaneer
3rd musketeer

(allot witchdoctor) few of them don't use staffy because like using mix weapon they don't fizzle)

where was race:

1st grizzleheim
2nd mooshu
3rd krokotopia
4th marleybone
5th skull island
----------------
where parents dead at?

1st Armada
2nd Mutiny
3rd Shipwreaked
4th Squid Attack
5th Storm
-----------------
for wizard101 top school
1st fire
2nd death
3rd ice

Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
darkmoordude on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
Hello, twin! What we know of it is that it has an island with some eerie looking houses on it.
yeah but there has to be something that makes it special

Ensign
Mar 26, 2014
What is the average amount of max pirates an account has?

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
What companion has been bought from the crown shop the most?

Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
Since there has not been an expansion to the story line in a while I am guessing that a lot of other pirates are having there companion training points stack up. I Have collected quite a bit but who has the most and how many do they have

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
How many Valencian Steeds have been given out?

Ensign
Aug 30, 2009
hello madame vadima this is avey2 as everyone is questioning as to when the official update of the storyline comes i only ask if my theory is correct that the update will be installed sometime in the third week of june or possibly the forth week, again i only ask to confirm my findings i wish yu well ms. vadima and all those in the kingsisle company! p.s i love yer games!

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
So I have been around since the start of P101 and absolutely love the game. Since Valencia 2 was announced there has been a huge influx of people (whether new or returning). The realms are staring to get crowded (which is great), I know people are joining everyday but my question is how many new memberships have been created since the first teaser for Valencia 2?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
What is the most common player name overall? (for example, is the most common male name more common than the most common female name?)

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I think I might have a good one, but not sure. what classes are most successful in PVP? It's often debated which class is best, but which one has numbers to back them up?

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
What is the most amount of Script attained?

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
what class is most successful in pvp? not most-participating.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
by most successful i mean like success rate. not who's won the most, because i know classes arent equally popular.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ahoy Madame Vadima!

I actually had some questions about something that I've always been interested in. They don't really relate to game play in the sense that it has to do with the actions of our pirates. But instead, what I would like to learn more about are the people who bring us the game-- more specifically the voice actors that lend their voices and talents to the charismatic companions, NPC's, allies and enemies found throughout the Spiral. I don't know if the crystal ball handles these kinds of questions, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to at least ask.

Questions like:
  • How many voice actors to date have been used throughout P101's adventures?
  • What is the ratio of female/male voice actors found in the game?
  • Which world has used the most voice actors thus far?
  • What is the highest number of characters that one voice actor has lent their vocal talents to?
  • How long, on average, does a voice actor work on one character's set of dialogue?
  • How many KI employees have been used to do voice work for the game?
  • Which companion/enemy/NPC has the most lines of dialogue?
  • Are the cute, cuddly, sinister, kooky and quirky noises that our pets produce performed by voice actors or electronic/computer generated?
  • And what is your personal, favorite 'voice' found in the game?

Well, that's about all I can think of at the moment. Thank you!

Lieutenant
Oct 26, 2013
are witches gonna get more epic talents or are we just gonna stick to spells?