Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
How many times has Fin Dorsal been defeated?
And how is he able to keep coming back for more?
(This includes in the Skull Cave and Erebus.)

-Bloody Inari Windlass, 59

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I'd like to know about unique boss loot. Is there any undiscovered unique loot in the Spiral? What is the most-farmed unique item? How many pirates have gotten a whole set of unique items from a particular boss?

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
How I spend my practice points:

If I am not a Privateer, I get the training of a Privateer simply so I can heal myself and my companions. It also gives me some ranged attacks.

If I AM a Privateer, I go to Vadima and get some of the Witchdoctor spells which can be used either as ranged weapons, but some can actually heal me.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have this burning query that's been vexing me for a while now, Vadima, about how we get our powers through not just leveling up, but through the class trainers' own quests, too, even yours.

Through my adventures, I've come to realize that unlike how Wizards do things in their own adventures, whereas we still learn our powers, we don't use repeated duplicates of our powers to use in battles. We get one power & we use only that learned power in a battle, no duplicates, even if we get more of the same through specific gear items. Why is that so?

Madame Vadima, I speak of this to you, while I do like our powers & our class trainers' adventure quests that rewards us with new powers to learn, I feel like as we progress through more tougher challenges, there's still hardly anything our trainers provide, unlike how the Wizards' magic professors do, in their usual ways through their progression in adventures, & that is very irritating to me. Would you & the other trainers follow their familiar path & provide us more new powers to teach us? I would like to see many more new powers to learn our trainers have to teach.

Vadima, I can feel that there is still loads more our trainers have to teach, & that's not just counting towards leveling up. Are there loads more tougher lessons our trainers have to teach us with more new powers with them in their own quests? I would like to see plenty more like these kind of quests. They have so many untold stories to speak of, & so many new powers to learn. Hope we get more like the ones you & the others have by far.

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Max DeGroot on Apr 17, 2015 wrote:
How I spend my practice points:

If I am not a Privateer, I get the training of a Privateer simply so I can heal myself and my companions. It also gives me some ranged attacks.

If I AM a Privateer, I go to Vadima and get some of the Witchdoctor spells which can be used either as ranged weapons, but some can actually heal me.
i am a musketeer and i have 2 powers i agree they do stupendous!
i will try out privateer as i always need a good healing lol! thanks for the idea!

Brave Alexandra Armstrong
see you in the spiral!

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
Well the players have assumed her name is Queen. Blind Mew has never confirmed that.
blind mew..... That would be telling.
love his posts!

Brave Alexandra Armstrong

Ensign
Feb 13, 2013
What is the least defeated boss? Bloody Bradley Yellowfish 65

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Hi Vadima,

How much gold did all of the Stagecoaches in Cool Ranch make in total?

Ensign
May 21, 2013
Hmm...is there a side quest that no one has ever completed, and if not, what is the least completed side quest?

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
How much fuel has been sold and what is the cost of that fuel... where do they find this fuel, might have to send some companions to do this for me.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2014
Do you Madame Vadima have a sense in fashion?

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
How many pirates have completed every quest in the game? If not, which pirate has completed the most? (Side, main, promotion)

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
What is the most popular mount used? Is it from the Crown shop, Tribal Pack or a drop? Which is the least popular?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
What is the most defeated enemy?

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Has any horn never been used and if not which is the rarest horn (ships)?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Say, Madame Vadima, I had this thought that may remind Pirates about what they used to ask about Miracle Mitch and his wealth.

Ryan the Relentless has a Yum-N-Ade stand that offers Mojo Potion refills, if I remember right, & with the price of Mojo Potion refills that goes up for each Pirate, if they acquire more Mojo Potions, how rich & wealthy is Ryan the Relentless? A young Pirate at his age is sure to be very wealthy from his Yum-Yum ventures. That's what's been vexing me.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2014
What are the most popular hair styles for boys and girls? Which are the least used?

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
seachanty on Jun 8, 2015 wrote:
What are the most popular hair styles for boys and girls? Which are the least used?
I very much LOVE the hair I got from I think the grizzleheim related pack. It makes me feel like I'm a character in Naruto XD And it just looks AWESOME!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I would love to learn more about the starter companion's pasts (especially Kobe's heh heh ) but I like the others as well.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
What is the most yarred post on the boards?

Ensign
May 30, 2010
What is the least earned badge?

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Most Popular Type?

Most Equipped Item?

Most Common Name

Enemy Defeated Least Often?

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
Admiral
May 30, 2010
Which style of ship is the most popular?

What color combination is most frequently used in flags?