Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
Well, ships should have a interior, and you could decorate it like a house, most ships have doors already, it would not be too tough to make a way to go indoors while sailing, because the deck can get boring after a while. Companions that are not your first mate should be found through out your current ship, but perhaps with the exception of your first mate.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
Don't get me wrong the new houses are cool with the hidden door stuff ect. but they don't do much. So what about making your bed do something like give your health back or something. That would be great.

P.S. Another great thing would be to let your pets roam around your house while your there.

Tarlac Percy 65

Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
Surfdawgy82 on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Being in the US Army i really enjoy how much military has been a part of the game. I have come across a couple of issues with NPC names that don't gel with military rank structure and should be changed if at all possible.

Lt. Springer should not be a Dog Captain. He should ether be a Dog Lieutenant or be named Cpt. Springer.

Brigadier Stewart is a Bulldog Officer but would be more suited as a Bulldog General.

If I run across anymore errors I will let you know.

Salty Stephen Stevenson
Commodore
65 Swashbuckler
your forgetting about the bull dog companion

Ensign
Aug 12, 2013
I actually have a few ideas...

1. New Pets:

• A black cat. They used to actually mean good luck, back when there were actual pirates.
  • An Iguana...because Iguana's are cool.
  • An Owl.
  • A Bat
  • Along with the stereotypical parrot...maybe a Toucan?
  • An Eagle.
  • Maybe a fox or red panda
  • An axolotl

2. New Mounts:

• White Lion
  • Grizzly Bear
  • A Bat
  • Tarantula
  • An axolotl

3. For once you beat the game:

Maybe you could have something where (this would probably take a while to do...) once you reach the MAX level, you could incorporate W101 and P101, like where the Wizard's need the Pirate's help or vice versa. Or you could even make it where they kind of go to war or something. It would be two huge open worlds (both w&p101) or like a huge PVP type thing where you have to be a certain level to access. I don't know. Just throwing some things out there.

Just a thought/suggestion I thought was kind of neat.

Ensign
May 12, 2010
In Wizard101 there is a paint/dye shop for clothing you acquire. I forget if this is available if you stitch items but what if you want to change what your pirate is wearing, color wise and it was a dropped item instead of something you purchased? Think that something like that could be added to Pirate101?

Ensign
Jun 26, 2013
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
1.you should be able to sit
2.interact with dummy's.you walk up to them and press x and a list of your powers will appear.you click on a talent you will like to improve and for 30 minutes you will practice.Then it will increase you damage by 10-30%
smiling Natalie lvl 47
say hi if you meet me in the skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
VInglewood on Aug 14, 2013 wrote:
In Wizard101 there is a paint/dye shop for clothing you acquire. I forget if this is available if you stitch items but what if you want to change what your pirate is wearing, color wise and it was a dropped item instead of something you purchased? Think that something like that could be added to Pirate101?
There is a lady that will dye almost any clothing item and will also rename pets. She is in the clothing store that is across the square from The Kracken Skulls Tavern.

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
DarlingKayla on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:

1. New Pets:

• A black cat. They used to actually mean good luck, back when there were actual pirates.
  • An Owl.
  • A Bat
  • An Eagle.
  • An axolotl

2. New Mounts:

• White Lion
  • Grizzly Bear
  • A Bat
  • Tarantula
  • An axolotl

Maybe you could have something where (this would probably take a while to do...) once you reach the MAX level, you could incorporate W101 and P101, like where the Wizard's need the Pirate's help or vice versa. Or you could even make it where they kind of go to war or something. It would be two huge open worlds (both w&p101) or like a huge PVP type thing where you have to be a certain level to access. I don't know. Just throwing some things out there.

For number three pirate 101 is in the past and wizard 101 is a future of pirate 10.

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
i would love if you guys made there be a promo for cat ninja to a cat assassin. it would also be awesome if you gave musketeers burst fire and privateers relentless since they only have repel boarders. even better if you made another promo for el toro to a masked legend

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
sometimes i have to go during really important dungeons so i think it would be great if there was an auto button so the computer controlled our moves while we are afk

Ensign
Jun 26, 2010
sometimes i have to go during important dungeons so i think it would be great if there was an auto button so the computer controlled our moves while we are afk oops lol repost

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sharpshootinboss on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
sometimes i have to go during important dungeons so i think it would be great if there was an auto button so the computer controlled our moves while we are afk oops lol repost
Oh that would be Terrible . The whole point of this game being a MMO game is that you play in real time with Real people. I can play a game with a computer any old time, but when I want to interact with actual people, my friends and those I care deeply about I come here. This is a game where real people can get together from all over the world and be in the same place and have a wonderful time Together. We help each other because we want to help our fellow man (as in mankind). This game is not just a computer making things up. This game is real people helping each other have a blast. Having a computer move our pirate around doing quests would take all the humanity out of it. No thank you, I do not like computers playing any pirates, Sam I am .

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Private Mills should not be a Grenadier Sergeant and Grenadier Private sounds funny. His name should be changed to Sergeant Mills.

Stephen Stevenson
Vice Admiral
65 Swashbuckler

Ensign
May 25, 2009
Paige MoonShade on Mar 13, 2012 wrote:
I just saw a purple scorpion that I would love as a pet. You could even give him the ability to poison
It's named Scorpius, and Witchdoctors get it as a companion. But yes, pets with special abilities other than riposte and bladestorm would be nice.

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
DarlingKayla on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:

1. New Pets:

• An Owl.
  • A Bat
  • An Eagle.
  • An axolotl

2. New Mounts:

• White Lion
  • Grizzly Bear
  • A Bat
  • Tarantula
  • An axolotl

Agrees with pets:
1. the owl sounds cool.
2. Agree with the iguana(I had one myself).
3.An eagle (yes, I know, I'm obsessed with birds).

Agrees with mounts:
1. I think the lion would look awesome on me(Or I would look awesome on a lion).

Fair Ashley Holystone

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
1. Well i was thinking of a pet derby to make our pets strong.
2. Maybe give musketeers a skill to push away enemies to give them an advantage.
3. A sea horse mount.
4. More sea monsters!
5. A scorpion mount.
6. A Drake mount.
7. More worlds ( of course that is being taken care of i'm sure).
8. Lastly Smash Slash and Stab weapons in the crown shop.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2013
What about beards and or moustaches for the boys? Like think of Pirates of the Caribbean. All I'm gonna say is beards and moustaches would be cool to add in this game for those who'd think it's cool to have a beard or moustache.

Ensign
Apr 14, 2013
First off I want to thank you guys for creating pirate101 My kids actually got this old school gamer into it. It's highly addictive and enjoyable. Matter of fact I like it so much better then wizard I love the battle system in here especially with that being said. I think I would like to see the free to play players be able to access all of the skull island areas such as flotsom and tradewinds skyways just within the first area of game play I do have a membership along with my children But when you are just able to run around on skull island it doesn't give the player much to look forward to as far as leveling up and exploring i think it would be a good hook to get more players interested in a membership. I also think it would be cool to be able in character to see who has a membership and who doesn't cause nothing is worse then being in a dungeon and calling for help from friends that want to help you but can't cause they don't have a membership which happen to me a good few times. I don't think it should be a title or anything just before you friend someone be able to look at the character stat and equipment (like it does already) and just put it in the profile. Thanks for hearing me out.

Bloody Lydia Holystone Level 45 WitchDoctor

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aidyn1984 on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
First off I want to thank you guys for creating pirate101 My kids actually got this old school gamer into it. It's highly addictive and enjoyable. Matter of fact I like it so much better then wizard I love the battle system in here especially with that being said. I think I would like to see the free to play players be able to access all of the skull island areas such as flotsom and tradewinds skyways just within the first area of game play I do have a membership along with my children But when you are just able to run around on skull island it doesn't give the player much to look forward to as far as leveling up and exploring i think it would be a good hook to get more players interested in a membership. I also think it would be cool to be able in character to see who has a membership and who doesn't cause nothing is worse then being in a dungeon and calling for help from friends that want to help you but can't cause they don't have a membership which happen to me a good few times. I don't think it should be a title or anything just before you friend someone be able to look at the character stat and equipment (like it does already) and just put it in the profile. Thanks for hearing me out.

Bloody Lydia Holystone Level 45 WitchDoctor
Welcome to the message boards. Those of us that are fellow addicts welcome hearing more of your ideas and are thrilled that you and your family are having so much fun.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
I dont have anthing to say execpt please look at my ideas they are really good and i spent lots of time writing them down so look at a anew world.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
I just think you need to fix this but in tumbleweed skyway the music is monquista combat music I think you should fix that

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
I think if you have a house with pvp you should be able to fight your companions alone. Like 1v3. The companions would need an AI for the fight. This would help you choose your most powerful companions in a fight and also see what strategy would be good with certain companions.

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Also I have been having this problem when I go outside my privateer house it is not decorated I cannot decorate it and I have to log off and log back on cause I cant go into any other rooms once I am in there plz fix this its annoying me soooo much

Ensign
Jul 11, 2013
The ability to enter the door on the deck of the ship would be great. The size of the ship could determine the amount of room down there. All ships should have a "Captain's Cabin" and larger ships could have crew quarters. Perhaps even a room which worked like the tavern cellars. Allow for decoration just like a house.