Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 30, 2014
You should create a special mount that can join you in battle like a pet.
That mount should be sold by somebody that travels around worlds and visits each area once per month.
I think it would be awesome and bring excitement because it would be fun trying to find him or her before they travel to a different area.
Please Add This.
Sincerely, El Swashy

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Promotions:
Bonnie Anne:From Fox Highlander to Fox Agent
You know who( so thers no spoilers):From Rat Admiral to Rat Bounty Hunter
Barnabus: From Sloth Warrior to Sloth Titan
Louis LeBisque: From Crab Cannoner to Crab Tanker
Emmett: From Otter Comander to Otter Admiral
Sarah Steele: From Mouse Corsair to Mouse Blade Master
Mormo: from Water Mole Obeah to Water Mole Warlock
All presido companions are titled by Hero
this is only so far

Ensign
Mar 30, 2014
Polaris1055 on Oct 1, 2014 wrote:
Promotions:
Bonnie Anne:From Fox Highlander to Fox Agent
You know who( so thers no spoilers):From Rat Admiral to Rat Bounty Hunter
Barnabus: From Sloth Warrior to Sloth Titan
Louis LeBisque: From Crab Cannoner to Crab Tanker
Emmett: From Otter Comander to Otter Admiral
Sarah Steele: From Mouse Corsair to Mouse Blade Master
Mormo: from Water Mole Obeah to Water Mole Warlock
All presido companions are titled by Hero
this is only so far
Yep thats pretty much it
What is your second favourite class Polaris1055

Ensign
Mar 30, 2014
el swashy202 on Sep 30, 2014 wrote:
Im BEGGING you please give Froggo Villa a promo if it does not happen I might cry

He should have double swords and give him a new bandana (please) also maybey an extra two swords in a
belt to make him look like someone you shouldn't mess with.

Also give him extra dodge (a lot extra) so riposte can be more useful.

His epic should be a critical strike so he can land more damage.

This would mean so much if you could do thatbecause this would mean alot.
Wow that last paragraph made no sense and I mucked it up.
What was I thinking

Ensign
Sep 15, 2012
Hello,
I dont understand why you make weapons and gear No trade on certain items. I mean say the Tower of Mooshu, which is really great! But it would be nice to be able to give school specific drops to my pirate for THAT school. Even if i win them on another pirate from a different school.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
Dino Ashford on Sep 24, 2014 wrote:
Something that I would absolutelylove is if every month or so, you had a companion contest. Meaning you would have one here on the website where players can design their own companion, maybe using pencil and paper or some digital designer program on this website. Then after the results are sent in and the winner has been chosen, you would give the companion to the winner, and put it in the crown shop or a side quest for others to buy or get from a quest. I would really love this - Dino Ashford
Do you know if they actually take any of this into consideration?? This would be a dream come true.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2014
sped76 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I happen to agree with you on the shot blocking. If I could block a bullet it would be awesome and I would be a super ninja or super hero lol. Why is that one eyed jack that these pirates can block bullets?
Well my companions don't block shots, they dodge them, which makes more sense.

Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
I would like to be able to go into my ship and be able to decorate it outside and inside with housing items. I'm sure a lot if not that then everyone will like that

Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
I was just thinking about how awesome it would be if we could have storm gates out in the skyway around our house (kind of like the spiral gate in a wizards castle)

Ensign
Mar 30, 2014
Dino Ashford on Oct 3, 2014 wrote:
Do you know if they actually take any of this into consideration?? This would be a dream come true.
Yeah your right it does not seem like they take this into much consideration at all. I guess they just like to hear our ideas instead of using them

Ensign
Mar 18, 2011
Ensign
Aug 22, 2011
Ahoy mateys ,
I would like to ask why can't we have our housing on our ships such wasted space I would live on my ship!

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
It would be really neat if we could go into our captain's cabin on our ship; it could have a 20-item limit or something similar.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
could we meet The Professor sometime on our piratical adventures? I think it would be really amazing for him to be all, "It's an honor to meet you, Captain! Blah, blah, blah, *hint of an upcoming plot* Oh, I'm sorry, that hasn't happened yet for you? My apologies." I'm smiling to myself at the thought of how funny that would be

Ensign
Jun 22, 2009
could our pirate meet some wizards from Ravenwood? there could be come tension between the two groups (the wizards might be inclined to believe that we are nothing but liars and thieves, while we on the other hand just don't trust magic, yes I'm looking at you, Ratbeard )

Ensign
Aug 23, 2013
You have probably already had this request but I would like to put it forth on my own, can we please obtain a way to change our flag in game? Especially since we may not know how it looks on the crew, it would make more sense to make it an in-game option. Thanks for reading, Privateer Seth Voss.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Zegrados on Oct 8, 2014 wrote:
You have probably already had this request but I would like to put it forth on my own, can we please obtain a way to change our flag in game? Especially since we may not know how it looks on the crew, it would make more sense to make it an in-game option. Thanks for reading, Privateer Seth Voss.
Ahoy!

This ability was added in the latest game update. Visit Major Flagstaff, who can be found in the back of the Bazaar!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
I would like to be able to change my pirates name. thank you for reading this.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
I think I have a great idea. Some how, we go to Wizard City. You already made our wizards meet Boochbeard and Gandry help find our pirate. Our wizard helps them find our pirate. Some how you can make our pIrates go to Wizard City and get a wizard companion. They could be witch doctors. They only attack by using the little super attacks on the bottom of the screen. For example, they use fire cat, and it will run and, and ram into the opponent. Or wraith, and it will do what it does in Wizard. It would be amazing to see the two games intertwine again.

Best regards, Fearless Michael Daring Michael

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I would love to see more player model enemies, like in Manchu's tower. It seems to me that the only places we see other humans are skull island, the tower, and the admirals benbow in Marleybone. It doesnt make sense to me that there are no other NPC pirates around us, either as allies or opponents. I know there are other players always around, but I think it would be amusing to see some fellow humans around more regularly, and have them involved with the story beyond the Skull Island Arc and Captain Avery.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I'm sure that by now someone has already made this request, but it would really be cool if we could change our pirate's hair and facial features. I have one from each class and I made them all the same. Three are max level and farmed to the teeth so I really wouldn't want to delete them and start over just so I could change their looks.

Ensign
Jan 12, 2011
Ensign
Sep 23, 2014
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
I think we should be able to go inside our ships, and decorate it in there. I think of it as kind of a second house, and kinda like a tavern. You could see your companions working on something, or aiming cannons. Then, depending on the type of ship you have (origin) that will be how it looks inside. For example an aquilan ship would have gold, and statues in there. Aquilan tables would be in there, a long with some potted plants. Scrolls would e opened, and on the tables. You can se your companions examining the scrolls. Galleons would have the biggest insides, while skiffs would have the smallest (the raft obviously wouldn't have any of these.)

-Fearless Michael lvl 65 Daring Michael lvl 41

Ensign
Mar 12, 2010
I have noticed that on nearly every ship minus the raft have an entrance to be able to go into the bottom of the ship or back why not make it so you can actually go into it and have it be like a tavern with all your companions. As a I would appreciate that.