Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Albion to Aussieland..new world idea (part 5)

Once we've met the Khurgas, shown them the seal, we see the layout of the Radical's main lair(last area left to evacuate)(dungeon of 7 waves of Rads, last fight is Bonnie's bro)

Bonnie-"Where the devil is Monkey King?"screams"Oh no!"

we look around he is standing with a group of shocked angry Khurgas.. wearing gloves and holding a bag which he tips for us to see his helmet(crown of command)inside it..he then drops the MB seal inside..it touches the crown we watch the eyes of the Khurgas glaze over..Monkey King smiles smugly,"I always wanted my own army."
We then see each of our crew getting bound & gagged while at point of gun barrels..1 by 1 being forced down a trapdoor outside the stronghold, leads to a murky pond, a small MB steel-bound hold door open...

Starter comp-"That rotten scoundrel! We have been tricked!"(etc based on personality)
Toro-"Now now, let's be reasonable..(gets poked hard and stumbles) Oh, I can see you are serious..ok then.."
Catbeard-"You don't mean to O.O imprison us in that thing! Captain! Help!"
Hawkcules-"But I am the son of..oof."(he got knocked in the head..)
Ratbeard- (as he gets loaded)-"You foul little..why I oughtta.."
Monkey King-"If he doesn't go nicely hang him upside down by his tail..I heard that's worked before... ha ha ha."

somehow without our knowledge Monkey King had stolen the seal....he had snuck away,lied to the Kurghas that we are Radical sewer spies here to jeopardize the EGGS mission, and when he found out we were spies, we had used evil magic on him enchanted his helmet to prevent him from telling on us, all he wants is help taking his helmet off and safe immediate passage back to his homeland of Mooshu.
The EGG soldiers, they missed their own home took pity, helped him take off the helmet..once off he made sure the MB seal was enchanted by the crown as well..
then they charge at us, capture us, and ship us (removes Monkey King from our crew)to Aussieland.

stormy jen

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
this is my ls day of member so now i am going to say it.

what can you guys do to bring more players.well easy, i thought about this for a while now.

make a show.something like pirates of the sea or something.also make some toys like companions in crown shop that has codes on them that actually give you that companion. please guys i hope this will become true.i really want to see the new show.

Ensign
Dec 28, 2014
I am level 9 and I cannot find any quests so.. Like on wizard 101 the can
Be a button you can press for quests. Please make that idea I am quest less!

Two-Faced Meghan Level 9

Ensign
Mar 17, 2015
  • I would like sell on backpack because when I am in another world I need yo travel or remove things....even piratecwould have more player by puttingva armada companion... And a PvP ship arean...

Ensign
May 02, 2014
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Well if I can add anything it would be the revolutionary war of america with neapgion in the battle and bring back the nefarios 5 but good with different colored eyes

sincerely,dark orlando freeman

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Ahoy, Captain Avery!

I had an idea of putting the bazaar a AI that would change your name, because I feel like changing my name but I don't want to make a new Buccaneer agian which my current one is a level 53. It would be nice to change your name for 100 Crown's, just like what the I think was the greatest update so far was Officer Flagstaff's, flag changer. And, as an example toward what I am saying is that imagine someone's name is Lazy Daniel Underwood, and they're a level 59 [Whatever class] and they might want to change their name to [None] Daniel Underwood or something else. And, I think it should be the first adjective to your name some people want to change especially to me, and I think it's a nice idea, aye? Please try adding it in if it is truly reasonable.

Yar Har, Fearful Michael Xavier, Level 53 Buccaneer.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Paige MoonShade on Mar 13, 2012 wrote:
I was thinking about Pirate or wind based mounts? I know there is the lion but it does not seem to go with theme? What about something like a wave runner. It is a board with a wind sail on it.
Say Paige, that is a very nice idea you have in mind but what about symbolized class armor on a specific mount for example a Gryphon mount. So basically it's a tab in the crown shop for armor for any type of mount to pout on resembling a class symbol, with the two gender type's, like for example, Male Buccaneer Symbol.

Yar Har, Michael Xavier, level 58 Buccaneer.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
Ahoy there Avery,cI think it would be a nice idea to add a town dyer in Skull Island so when ver you do not want a specific color scheme on your get you can change it for some gold.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
can you make this in non text chat you get on your ship i get on my ship since i am tired of try to say that to my strong freinds

Ensign
Jun 10, 2015
i think they should have pvp for ships in difrent realms in the spirel.

Ensign
Jun 10, 2015
I think they should have A rival relm for marlybone. Like the turtle army. And they would all have a new ability called cover witch does if you get hit by melee weapen It does half the damige.

Ensign
Jun 10, 2015
I think they should not have to pay crowns to go in new realms but still have the crownshop

Ensign
May 30, 2010
We need steamboats from Cool Ranch. Yes, I get that we already have a ship from Cool Ranch, but Cool Ranch is by far the biggest world in all of Pirate101. The two ships that are not purchaseable in anyway are The Armada Ships and the steamboats. Here are some ideas for how the ship parts would fit in!

• Sails: Smoke Stacks

• Rudder: Wheels attached to the boat

• Anchors: Basically what we already have

• Helms or Wheels: Same as Above.

• Figure Head: A wooden pole or something that could connect to the stack by a rope.

KI, please make an update, a bundle or item in the crown shop for this, please. This would excite many players and especially excite the players who get annoyed and frustrated from the lag of Cool Ranch.

Witty Noah Nightingale lvl 65

Virtuos Klous Orleans lvl 21

Ensign
Jul 02, 2015
there needs a new equipment for players like the ghost rider's chain and rifle and a new mount like the ghost rider's motorcycle. Their needs to be a new ship like davy jones ship off of pirates of the Caribbean and a new pet like a flaming skeleton dog.

Ensign
Jul 02, 2015
There needs to be ship uploader.You upload your ship with pictures and you give info about what your ship will look like inside the ship.You have to pay for the ship with gold. how much gold you have to pay is considered on how big your ship is.

reposting this as a idea because it was meant to be a idea.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
We should have a 6th class. This class would rely on strength and slashy weapons. Reason being is there are 2 agility users, 2 will users but only one strength. Plus even though the privateers use strength for their slashy they hardly attack and with the new will based slashy weapons coming out it's kinda redundant. So there should be a 6th class where instead of support it's offense where they can use the slashy weapons to attack not support and of course rely on strength. What they do with their class i can leave up to you. Maybe debuffing or piercing? Maybe pet related? Epics an be something second chance or something. I'd let you guys decide but please consider this idea

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
you know the cool firework power the Assault Station turret does? well its basiclly self explanitory about 4 - 6 fireworks fly in the air with firework sounds and they explode and a lightning bolt just flashes to your ship dealing about 200 - 300 damage (i forgot how much) so at the next updade or next next i feel like we should have a 3 - 5% of earning that power if we destroy it if thats too low 8% is also good, im doing low percentages just because the power looks so amazing! :D and i really feel like we should get it one day, also if you can get thunderbolt strike, i think we should be able to get this one. and one last thing, does anyone agree with me?

-Quick Max Blake

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
theprivateer12345 on Sep 8, 2015 wrote:
you know the cool firework power the Assault Station turret does? well its basiclly self explanitory about 4 - 6 fireworks fly in the air with firework sounds and they explode and a lightning bolt just flashes to your ship dealing about 200 - 300 damage (i forgot how much) so at the next updade or next next i feel like we should have a 3 - 5% of earning that power if we destroy it if thats too low 8% is also good, im doing low percentages just because the power looks so amazing! :D and i really feel like we should get it one day, also if you can get thunderbolt strike, i think we should be able to get this one. and one last thing, does anyone agree with me?

-Quick Max Blake
I've seen that too, but I'm not sure I really want it. Flaming tridents, The Kraken, a unicorn, and a magical purple sphere are satisfactory to me.

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
the purple thing is called Entrophic Sphere i really like it too i got the volcano it is called Plutonic Strike and the flaming tridents they are really cool i like them but, i like the fireworks too.
._.
l
/ \

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
yeah but... my point is about the firework power, not all those. i like them i have them but. that's not my point

Ensign
May 02, 2015
Hi, guys,

I had a few ideas of the future of Pirate101, and I wanted you guys to talk about it with your workmates, and your managers, and directors. My first ideas was to bring Morganthe into Pirate101. Now, of course you could be saying how or why? Well, here is how since she "supposedly" fell down because of the glass floor broke, maybe instead of dying she went into another world in the spiral and that was the Pirate101 world, and we have to fight her, and maybe Madame Vadima can be our guide to stop her. And while we are at that we can learn Shadow Magic. And we see her in El Dorado, because El Dorado looks like Azteca. And my second idea was to bring Shadow Magic into Pirate101 for Witchdoctors. Since, Madame Vadima came from Darkmoor so maybe she could teach us Shadow Magic?

That all the ideas I had in my mind. I hope you guys could at least talk about the idea. I really want to see if you could at least add one of these thing like Shadow Magic, or Morganthe. Plz I beg I hope you guys could convince them, or at least talk about it.

Lvl 65

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
DJXtreme305 on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Hi, guys,

I had a few ideas of the future of Pirate101, and I wanted you guys to talk about it with your workmates, and your managers, and directors. My first ideas was to bring Morganthe into Pirate101. Now, of course you could be saying how or why? Well, here is how since she "supposedly" fell down because of the glass floor broke, maybe instead of dying she went into another world in the spiral and that was the Pirate101 world, and we have to fight her, and maybe Madame Vadima can be our guide to stop her. And while we are at that we can learn Shadow Magic. And we see her in El Dorado, because El Dorado looks like Azteca. And my second idea was to bring Shadow Magic into Pirate101 for Witchdoctors. Since, Madame Vadima came from Darkmoor so maybe she could teach us Shadow Magic?

That all the ideas I had in my mind. I hope you guys could at least talk about the idea. I really want to see if you could at least add one of these thing like Shadow Magic, or Morganthe. Plz I beg I hope you guys could convince them, or at least talk about it.

Lvl 65
I would hate it if they brought Morganthe back. That part of the story seemed like they made a story because they needed one for the game; and the p101 one seems like the game was made to convey the story. I would not like to see her again also because I want to see new enemies.

Ensign
May 17, 2013
My Suggestion:

Make the Screen Shake involved in ship combat an OPTION, and not a requirement. I hate ship combat for the simple reason of the screen shake. Sure, the ship can shake, but not the whole screen. I've played other games where you can turn Screen Shake options off, and found the game immensely more enjoyable for it.

Some people enjoy it, so make it the default for Screen Shake to be on. But for those of us like me that find it queasy-making, PLEASE let us turn it off.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
7Keena7 on Sep 18, 2015 wrote:
My Suggestion:

Make the Screen Shake involved in ship combat an OPTION, and not a requirement. I hate ship combat for the simple reason of the screen shake. Sure, the ship can shake, but not the whole screen. I've played other games where you can turn Screen Shake options off, and found the game immensely more enjoyable for it.

Some people enjoy it, so make it the default for Screen Shake to be on. But for those of us like me that find it queasy-making, PLEASE let us turn it off.
All in favor! *Raises hand along with a hundred more people*

Ensign
Aug 18, 2015
after seeing interesting pictures of Valencia I conclude that the next update will consist of a Valencia extensions and krokotopia, I say krok because at the end of the game you get a plaque from krokotopia, blind mew gave us hints about krok and darkmoor, there's just way too much evidence!Bloody Max Level 44 Khotan signing out!