Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
add I something where the armada or some group raids skull island. that would be cool

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I hate that individual heals have such a short range, you have to be practically on top of someone to use them. I wish these heals could have an unlimited range, like the way Bonnie Anne does.

Ensign
Jun 03, 2014
the ability to hang up your weapons like in wizard 101. it would be awesome

Ensign
Mar 18, 2011
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
When you have a ship equipped and you are looking in My Backpack at Ship Equipment, it would be very helpful to see the name of the Ship equipped, its Origin and size (ie Bison Galleon), and the icon of the type of equipment it is (ie wheel, rudder, armor, anchor, horn, figurehead, sail, or cannon) along with the name of the piece of equipment. This information could be shown where the name of the highlighted piece of equipment is now shown.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
First, when you lvl up to max lvl, you get to make/customize your own companion ;D

Second, more mounts. In wizard101 you get more

Third, being able to lvl up to max lvl

Ensign
Mar 18, 2011
Erin The Buccaneer on May 22, 2015 wrote:
First, when you lvl up to max lvl, you get to make/customize your own companion ;D

Second, more mounts. In wizard101 you get more

Third, being able to lvl up to max lvl
you are able now but ya i had the same things in mind

Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
ChristopherGoldenF... on Mar 19, 2015 wrote:
You know what I would love to see? For the next world. I think that Avery tells you about it and says that it is a dangerous world and you will need help from somebody who has lived there. I think that person should be the Frogfather as it would be really cool revisiting him and having him as a companion. He could be a musketeer with a revolver (Cool Ranch style revolver) and he would be very good (Like as good as somebody like Bonnie Anne or El Toro) and he would be an all class companion that everybody gets.

I just think it would be awesome to see a character like that hopping next to you in his little black suit. As for the new world. Maybe it could be something like Itali or New York and there are a ton of mafia and or gangsters roaming the place.

I hope this gets considered as I would love to see this and it would be great if somebody from the Pirate101 team could tell me if that is a considered idea.

Thanks Pirate101.
Loyal Layne Ashford. Level 41 Witchdoctor
That would be flipping amazing
he should get 4 epics discluding Elusive 2
and starting with Burst Fire 1
and he can get all things but crossfire and true grit

Ensign
Jul 11, 2011
I Would also like if Malistare came back in a future world?

I have his character set up

Malistare: Witchdoctor (Physical AND Ranged)
Mojo Echo 3
Mojo Rising 2
Vengeance Strike 1
Relentless 2
First Strike 1

When he attacks, it is ranged. The only time he uses his melee is if one of his melee epics in activated.

Ensign
Aug 11, 2014
Hey Kingsisle I love Pirate and Wizard but um i had an idea, my friends and i used to love to play tag in flotsam because it is like a maze, so i was wondering if you could make another minigame or in-game game where you go to flostam with a group and one person starts out it, and the other people have to run away. When whoever is it touches another person, they are it now. I would love a tag game like that in flotsam, or maybe hide and seek, Anyways i love your games keep up the good work

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
1. Book 15
2. Grizzleheim and Krokotopia
3. Ship Stitching
4. More, "girly," clothing for females
5. Krokotopian themed companion pack
6. Mount pack
7. More sea creature clothing, inspired by Pirates of the Caribbean 2+3

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
9. Displaying your weapons in your home
10. More gold housing items, and change the Cool Ranch one to be unique and different from the one in Marleybone
11. Ship made out of gold.
12. Cyborgs as potential enemies and steampunk styled pirate clothing
13. Prawn companion (The size of, "The Master.")

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
14. Companion breeding

For example: One of the grizzly beast companions with a (potential) krokomummy companion would make a mummified bear with the weapons and class the Krok had.

15. Pirate portraits

16. Guardians outfit , from Wizard101 in Pirate's
17. Waverunner mount from Islander's Hoard pack in Wizard101, or even all the epics from that pack converted to a potential pack in Pirate's. It does seem more piratey to me.
18. Ettin companion(s) with red, yellow, black, or grey skin (Maybe even add the option to dye companions... Ooh, good idea! See 19)
19. Companion dying
20. Companion renaming
21. Pirate renaming
22. Pirate origin world changing
23. Boochbeard bundle online, or available once or twice a month. Take out the membership and give the option for 5,000 crowns or 1 month membership. It would be a $49 bundle, because it has more items in it than the rest of the bundles do.
24. Take out bed rest or make it shorter. It really hurts, when I have to go to battle without my best companions!
25. The professor, from Wizard101
26. Teleport Tapestries to Bazaar, Bestia, Tower of Moo Manchu, etc.
27. Give us the ability to control which life fountain we are connected to
28. Badge: Hunter, Pirate Lord of the Spiral, (Maybe, just Pirate Lord; or something to that extent) Shell Breaker
29. More undead companions. (I've sure got a lot of companion ideas!)
30. Tone down Hawkule's Arrogance a bit. I know El Toro was pretty bad, but Bird-brain is even worse, I think.
31. Quest Finder

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
32. Selling doubloons
33. Wizard City, but we would see parts of that world that wizards didn't visit
34.Change weather and time of day at a house
35. Clockwork (Not Armada, but like the Gearheads in Wizard101, or add them into the game as adversaries or npcs)
36. Halloween quests and maybe add a companion reward after completing all of them. (You would either get a different companion every year, or not get anything after your first year of halloween questing)
37. Halloween packs (They have those in wizard101, why not in pirate101?)
38. Christmas quests (Same with number 36)
39. Christmas packs
40. Make it easier to get scrip, when you don't have Smuggler's Arena or you can't find anyone to farm ships with friends
41. Universal ship naming. (For example: One of my ships is called Crusty Skuttler, and another is called Hasty Porcupine. They are both a different kind of ship, but I think we should have the option of having all of the ship name choices, like giving a pirate or ghost name to an Aquilan ship.)
42. How about sending mail to your friends who are offline, at the time you're on?
43. To go with number 42, there could be mailboxes in houses, that only the owner can take mail out of. Also, hate mail can get someone immediately banned/ muted.
44. Taverns in your ship
45. The companions to actually be good. Even the best ones aren't that great. Why is this?
46. 2, 3, or 4 person mounts

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Aaron FireEyes on May 27, 2015 wrote:
32. Selling doubloons
33. Wizard City, but we would see parts of that world that wizards didn't visit
34.Change weather and time of day at a house
35. Clockwork (Not Armada, but like the Gearheads in Wizard101, or add them into the game as adversaries or npcs)
36. Halloween quests and maybe add a companion reward after completing all of them. (You would either get a different companion every year, or not get anything after your first year of halloween questing)
37. Halloween packs (They have those in wizard101, why not in pirate101?)
38. Christmas quests (Same with number 36)
39. Christmas packs
40. Make it easier to get scrip, when you don't have Smuggler's Arena or you can't find anyone to farm ships with friends
41. Universal ship naming. (For example: One of my ships is called Crusty Skuttler, and another is called Hasty Porcupine. They are both a different kind of ship, but I think we should have the option of having all of the ship name choices, like giving a pirate or ghost name to an Aquilan ship.)
42. How about sending mail to your friends who are offline, at the time you're on?
43. To go with number 42, there could be mailboxes in houses, that only the owner can take mail out of. Also, hate mail can get someone immediately banned/ muted.
44. Taverns in your ship
45. The companions to actually be good. Even the best ones aren't that great. Why is this?
46. 2, 3, or 4 person mounts
For number 35, I meant clockwork companions. My bad.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
47. Remove the limit for Bric-A-Brac elixirs allowed
48. Moving companions to shared bank
49. Take off the, "No trade," or, "No trash," feature on most of the items, because it is really annoying having to trash or sell the items I don't actually want to trash or sell.
50. Choosing your pirate's voice out of a selection of voices. You could get a few staff members to speak for that.
51. Changing our pirate's eyes, facial features, and hair.
52. Wigs

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
That Pyromancer on Jul 5, 2012 wrote:
As I play P101, and continue to progress, one thing I have wanted to do is the ability to move and use a special move/attack. This is would be especially useful for ranged classes (, ect.) as they generally have less health and can do more farther away. Other than that I'm enjoying P101 immensely.
Nausica has that ability, but yes!Ranged classes should have a move/attack power.Also add new companion promotions.Such as for:Shiriko Neko,Froggo Villa,Mooshu starter,Kraken Skulls, and class-specific(fan flanders,Peter quint etc.)

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
New names (first &last) as well as some new nicknames(notorious,despicable,vengeful to name a few)!

Ensign
Jul 25, 2014
53: I don't know if anyone's said this already, but I'd like to see an option to not be wearing a hat or shoes.
54: A living human companion. Currently, the only humans on my crew are Dead Mike and Old Scratch, and as much as I love the animals I'd really like to see some more of my own kind.
55: More Marleybone - themed hats and outfits. I kind of liked the Victorian aesthetic a lot.
56: I'm absolutely certain someone's said these before, but I'll say it again anyway. RAISE THE MAX LEVEL
57: Promotions for Rooster Cogburn, Mustang Sally, Hawkules and Catbeard.
58: More Stabby weapons.
59: More opportunities to earn practice points.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2013
More tactic based battles. P101 is borderline SRPG. Right now, I feel like I'm just running around, attacting indifferently. Take a look at Fire Emblem: Awakening. It's got varying terrain, unit weaknesses, like magic is powerful against heavily armored units, and a weapon triangle (swords over axes, axes over lances, lances over swords, etc.) The weapon vs weapon thing could be implemented like this: stabby beats smashy, smashy beats slashy, and slashy beats stabby or something like that.
My point is, I think P101 would be better if more strategy based stuff was added. To me, it's a little lacking right now.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2009
1. Add stitching to ships. There is plenty of ways to make your pirate unique with stitching, but there is nothing much unique about ships. If I want all the stats of my aquila galleon, but want want my ship to look like the pirate galleon I should be able to do that. Having all ships at any given level look so much alike makes the game boring.

2. Add boosts and resists, like in Wizard101. Perhaps make it species based. Dog companions do extra damage to cats in the spiral, cats do extra damage to birds, birds do extra damage to cows etc.. something like that, with dogs have resist to other dogs, etc.. This makes the players use more strategy in picking their companions. Currently I have a ton of companions but really only use a handful. KI needs to give me a reason to use the others.

3. Add more group dungeons. Moo Manchu tower was a great addition, but it is the only worthwhile dungeon in the game where 3-4 players are required. Pirate101 needs more group content. Max leveled pirates are getting quite bored these days.

4. Add a dungeon kiosk like the one that was added in Wizard101. Few things are more beneficial to keeping your community alive than having a way for all players to easily connect with others for quest dungeons/farming, etc.. It's exhausting going all the way to Moo's tower to find nobody online willing to group up.

5. Add crafting. Those of us who are exhausted with farming would like another way to get good gear.

6. Remove or increase the gold limit. Please, please, do this. We are pirates, there shouldnt be a gold limit. My backpack is always full of items and I have to trash them because I can't sell them because i'm at the gold limit and I have nothing else to spend my gold on. It is literally killing the entire fun concept of a game based on piracy.

7. Add a new world or worlds to the pirate101 spiral. I've been playing this game since launch and I'm sad to see the population base slowly disappear. We need new content badly.

Thank you KI.

Ensign
May 25, 2013
I would love to have mechant ships from Skull Island go to Blood Schoals and Purto Mico to trade, sell etc. they also have the Skull Island symbol on them. However players can't attack them. loyal Benjerman Stong lvl 18 Bloody Davy Jones lvl 15 Jack lvl 5

Ensign
Aug 04, 2012
I think it would be cool if, in the black market, Squid Viscouse gave you bounty hunter missions, to go and defeat bosses that have already been defeated in the past, to earn scrip. The amount of scrip would change based on the difficulty of the boss. This would be a fun way to earn scrip, and occupy our time if we've finished the main story line. Example - Go defeat Fin Dorsal in Skull Mountain - 35 scrip

Brass Wolf Capstain-65 swashbuckler

Ensign
Nov 01, 2014
Permanent mounts that cost gold like in Wizard101