Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 27, 2012
So since I finally have the ability to post something here, I have some ideas to share that I got over the last one and a half years:

-First off, I think it would be awesome if we could change between the different promotion outfits of our companions whenever we want. I got this idea because I am a huge Marleybone-fan and like the Marleybone-like looks of Bonnie and Ratbeard right now, but then I thought: "But... well... the story will go on sometime, and they will get new promotions and therefore new outfits... But I like these outfits so much, I don't want them to change again!"
I also realized that I liked the original El Toro outfit more than the promoted outfit and now I wish I could change back to the original. So yeah, costume switching ability would be nice.

-This one is actually an idea from a friend of mine: Since we pirates can choose our gear like weapons and stuff, why shouldn't we have the ability to modify our companions with different gear as well? Let's take Bonnie Anne as our example: We could maybe equip her with a hat that enhances her weapon range, or a gun with more weapon power, or we could purchase a sword and make her a melee unit!

-And lately, when I equipped my Marleybone Galleon with some better gear, but wasn't quite okay with the looks of it, I realized that ship item stitching was missing! I mean, a pirate doesn't just have to have a cool looking outfit, he also needs a nice looking ship! Of course, something like horns aren't in need of stitching, but I am talking about stuff like figureheads, sails and guns here! Of course you would only be able to stitch ship items of the same origin (maybe except for cannons), but it would still be a nice addition!

So far from my side

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Loyal Chris Grant on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
So since I finally have the ability to post something here, I have some ideas to share that I got over the last one and a half years:

-First off, I think it would be awesome if we could change between the different promotion outfits of our companions whenever we want. I got this idea because I am a huge Marleybone-fan and like the Marleybone-like looks of Bonnie and Ratbeard right now, but then I thought: "But... well... the story will go on sometime, and they will get new promotions and therefore new outfits... But I like these outfits so much, I don't want them to change again!"
I also realized that I liked the original El Toro outfit more than the promoted outfit and now I wish I could change back to the original. So yeah, costume switching ability would be nice.

-This one is actually an idea from a friend of mine: Since we pirates can choose our gear like weapons and stuff, why shouldn't we have the ability to modify our companions with different gear as well? Let's take Bonnie Anne as our example: We could maybe equip her with a hat that enhances her weapon range, or a gun with more weapon power, or we could purchase a sword and make her a melee unit!

-And lately, when I equipped my Marleybone Galleon with some better gear, but wasn't quite okay with the looks of it, I realized that ship item stitching was missing! I mean, a pirate doesn't just have to have a cool looking outfit, he also needs a nice looking ship! Of course, something like horns aren't in need of stitching, but I am talking about stuff like figureheads, sails and guns here! Of course you would only be able to stitch ship items of the same origin (maybe except for cannons), but it would still be a nice addition!

So far from my side
Hi Charles. Welcome to the Message Boards and your promotion to official Message Board Maraudership.
You do have some interesting ideas although as I was reading them out loud I heard a growl from My Bonnie Anne and she was actually holding one of the pies left on my ship and she glared at me and said "Captain or no, Ye just TRY to take my gun away from me and this pie will be launched!" Now knowing that Anne's legendary aim extends well past her rifle skills, I think I will just keep her a shooter.

Ensign
Apr 11, 2009
It would be great if we could share our ships, not just ship parts, between characters. There could be a special loading dock, like a shared dock like our banks, in housing that holds the ships and they can be moved to another character if needed. Or for those who don't own an actual housing lot, there could be some kind of dock in place on Skull Island or something. I don't know...just a thought. :)

Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
SHIP PVP

Kevin Bowman lvl 60

Ensign
Dec 11, 2011
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Ship PVP

Kevin Bowman lvl 65

Ensign
May 26, 2014
Ok so i am in mooshu in the game and it is extremely hard for me to get in a fight and not have at least one companion die, and when they do, it takes 2 hours for them to come back! Can we please find a solution to this? I really wouldnt like to waste 11thousand gold on healing them and i would really like it if in order to bring them back we could go to a life fountain and heal them. Could this be possible? Does anyone else have this problem?

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
gjackdavis1998 on Jun 8, 2014 wrote:
Ok so i am in mooshu in the game and it is extremely hard for me to get in a fight and not have at least one companion die, and when they do, it takes 2 hours for them to come back! Can we please find a solution to this? I really wouldnt like to waste 11thousand gold on healing them and i would really like it if in order to bring them back we could go to a life fountain and heal them. Could this be possible? Does anyone else have this problem?
gjackdavis: Hello fellow pirate.

Have no fear, the 2 hours you are referring to is the total heal time for that companion. if you press (u) to get to the companion screen. click on the wounded pirate with the bandaid. you can actuall stop it from being on bed rest. the down fall is it's total health will be reduced, and so on after each time it is defeated. The companion will still heal off of bed rest, it just takes longer.

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
I've said this before and i'll say them again. does ot hurt to be heard.

Ship stitching for these items to give more intimate characteristics. Ancor, Wheel, Cannon.

Access to captain quaters with bank access. NO decorating. Friends can access with group invite only.

Crown companions. Pay 150k gold after purchase to make a clone that can be transfered once. Badge companions not included.

Companions... to be able to change their weapons

Pets... Maybe to have the ability to ride them since they do grow as you level them..

Weapon stitching. more leniant when it comes to stitching with/without ability card.

I'm sure there is more, but it's my nap time. har har har

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
You know how are able to summon the undead? Well I am a max level and I see that they are kind of weak, so how about makeing a fusion ability in santicum? What you do is you take as many summon abilities as you like and put them together to form a new bone creature! Like a skeleton pirate and a corsair to get a duel wielding with a pistol and a sword, and the stats are added together! The only reason not a little is because that most of the summons are destroyed in 3 hits. And if you manage to put all the summons together, then you get a summon, it will summon eight bone dragons. Instead of bone drakes these have some of the properties like a dragoon, they can shoot far away, or go up close for a melee attack. And not to be picky I am grateful for the abilities and everything, but how about we can gain access to more of them? Like jobu's rouse, and more mojo echos? And how about a new one, called bone shield, skeleton repair, devour, and a new power call skeleton morph. Now the reason I think these abilities should be added is when I did a pvp 1v1 with a I lost terribly, and my other friends who are also Agreed that we rely on powers a little bit to much do not get me wrong they are awesome, but we agreed for a little bit more of a level playing field since we have a low defense. Now bone shield is like rooks castle, any around you will gain a higher defense, now skeleton repair will heal all undead at the end of each turn, and devour is when a summon is low on HP, it will consume another one to regain health, and I forgot to say the bone dragons have the abilities of all the other ones you fused with it, and the new power know as skeleton morph, in which the Will absorb all summons that are his own on the field and change into a skeleton with the core of a bone drake, horns on a flaming skull, wings, and has their abilities, and is able to fly. Sorry if this was way to long.i hope you take some into consideration and the Morph is not allowed in pvp.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2009
Sorry but did not read every reply so these suggestions may already have been posted.
1. How about making only blue yum yum fruits around healing fountains? There is a fountain that heals all your HP so why scatter red yum yum fruits around it? Just thought it would make more sense to scatter the blue ones when there is already a red heal option sitting in the area. Also why do you have to run almost back to the fountain for red yum yum fruits? Again seems a bit pointless to have them hanging around there. Spreading them around the fighting areas would be more helpful.
2.Group Plunder-arrrghhh! Wonderful for groups yes. But if you just got done passing a very difficult area solo and the only chest at the bottom of the lake is a group chest this is extremely frustrating. Is there a way to offer group plunder chests only while in a group? It does not seems fair for some of us who struggle through a particular area that was a bit more challenging than most and finally make it, only to find a chest that can only be rewarded to a group. Kinda takes all the joy out of the moment when you just finished patting yourself on the back for being able to solo it.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2013
Paige MoonShade on Mar 13, 2012 wrote:
I was thinking about Pirate or wind based mounts? I know there is the lion but it does not seem to go with theme? What about something like a wave runner. It is a board with a wind sail on it.
not a bad idea paige, i love the best mounts or even think morphing mounts like (mighty steed) mount mixed with
a tiger, for like a coconut colored tiger ya something like that.XD

Ensign
May 28, 2014
There should be ship pvp so you can test your ships strength and resistance against other ships.

Ensign
May 28, 2014
Icy Wiz on Aug 29, 2012 wrote:
Sell figurines of ships! Let players build a replica of their favorite in-game ship online and display it on their mantle. Or a tiny replica as a holiday ornament. I'm so not kidding.

Friendly, I can hear you shaking your head and saying "You're crazy, you know that?"

Christina
This is a good idea also you could sell decorations for ships They don't have to make the ship better, it would just be cool to decorate it the way you want. Also there could be ship stitching like clothes stitching.

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
It would be really cool if we had housing items for ships like cannons or barrels, etc. Also, we could have designs for the deck, like dark wood or red wood. When I partner with my friend and I'm on his ship, all I do is run around and use tokens; it would be nice to have stuff to look at. Also, the amount and variety of items could depend on the size of your ship, such as one for raft, five for galleon, and others in between. Just some things like barrels or crates that come back if broken in a battle.

Ensign
Mar 22, 2014
I think what would improve this game is if we could change the colors of our sail thing you do in the beginning of Pirate101. I'm tired of my companions clothes being orange and white. Awesome game though.

Ensign
Feb 06, 2010
I would love a dungeon with cool gear. kind of like waterworks in wizard101

also a pet pound. for pets that people don't want others can find useful.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2010
Revise the location of Dan in the first part of Lucky Jack Russell's Promotion Quest

Ensign
Jan 18, 2010
the ability to compare ship stats . and also to be able to ride our pets like a mount when leveled to max or mabye a choice to turn the pet into a mount voiding all previous abilities. i would love to hop around on my chocolope or waddle with my armadillo

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
How about the ability to trade items between players, and I mean special items that are equipped with extra spell/ability cards.
I have now created a character for each class and finished the game with four of them. These amazing adventures have allowed me to witness all the possibilities available within the different classes, and in doing so I have acquired some awesome items for each of my characters to be equipped with. The issue here is, that after playing through the game a few times you end up with copies of those equipment. There lies the question; what to do with these items? I mean, yah you can trash them, but they are way too cool to just get rid of. I, personally, would love to give my spares off to some of many friends I come across while playing. Either that, or have a special crowns bazaar where you can sell crown items or items with spells for crowns and also buy other items at discounted crowns prices. And that is what my idea relates to.

Also, on a separate note, I would like to state that in the past I have asked for a range 5 wand for levels 50 and above, and just a couple days ago I spotted a level 60 range 5 wand. So, I would like to say thank you to everybody that made that possible; my witchdoctor is complete again

Ensign
Oct 22, 2012
I would like it if you could go in to the captains cabin on your ship and use you house items.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
Ahoy Pirate101! For a while now, I've had a GREAT idea. We all know that a captain needs a ship. Most of the time, a captain's ship is his home. I was wondering if you could make a preset for each ship in the inside. Obviously not the raft because it seems too small. So for the inside of a ship it could have layers possibly. The top would be the home part of the ship and the bottom could be the cannoneer station. I think it would be really cool to see your companions firing cannons! Well I hope you give it some thought Pirate101,
Sincerely,
WitchDoctorsFTW (My soon to be name)

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I have an idea for a companion: a malfunctioning Armada Marine. Dominus Mediam, buccaneer. Then it gets promoted at level 32 into Dominous Magnus, and then Dominus Maxime at level 44. By malfunctioning, I mean like that marine that was on the Erebus after you won the last Fin Dorsal battle.
The End

Ensign
Sep 25, 2011
Make it so in Taverns you can buy Yum and it heals you and your ship. (Like a mojo potion)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
An idea I had is: customizable companions!

You can change the colors of your company's clothes, ex. The feather tips on a bison companion, subodai's clothes ( excluding armor) etc.

My reason for this is because my musketeer has black and white for his main colors. A LOT of his companions have white everything. I don't like it.

Just think, you could have the coolest companions in the coolest colors!

This may not happen, but an idea.

Ensign
Jun 11, 2014
I don't have an idea but a question.Many people have been telling me that if you pet wrangle you have a chance to get a pet is that true? I have pet wrangled so many times and yet never got a pet, I would like to correct people if they say this so they don't waste their time like me unless it is true. from,
Kiley lvl:24