Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Can we feed our stuff in our backpacks to our pets, like no auction items that are low level for you? I don't remember what good thing that did in Wizard101 but I would find that really helpful.

Also we should get a second backpack called cargo where you put your ship items!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
The magnificent seven should've had some diversity in their classes. All of them except Bat Masterson were musketeers.

Buffalo Bill was supposed to be stronger than an ox. Why the heck should he be wasting his strength pulling the trigger on a rifle? He could have been a buccaneer.

Billy the Kid was crazy fast. His speed could have been used to dodge as a swashbuckler!

Duck Holliday looked Death in the face. That's witchdoctor stuff!

Ensign
May 13, 2011
You know that crowns bonus they do all the time? "Get 60,000 Crowns for $60!" If you did that for all the amounts, you'd get a lot more sales, because most people playing this game don't have that sort of money. Thank you!

--Brave Hazel Quarton, borrowing her brother's account.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
deaths body on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
I don't have an idea but a question.Many people have been telling me that if you pet wrangle you have a chance to get a pet is that true? I have pet wrangled so many times and yet never got a pet, I would like to correct people if they say this so they don't waste their time like me unless it is true. from,
Kiley lvl:24
Hello Kiley and welcome to the message boards....although the welcoming is a tad bit late.

I was just looking through this thread and saw your question. What you have heard is correct- you can get pet eggs from the companion Pet Wranglin' task. It is unfortunate to hear that you have had not success with one of your crew members Wranglin' up an egg yet, but it will happen someday.....I hope. Since you are at the mercy of the Loot Tables (not sure if the Companion Task rewards follow the same tables or have their own) it is completely random with patience and luck coming in to play. It took me about 2 weeks to get my first egg from Wranglin' (a Tawny Sky Turtle). Then I received an Ice Scarab, an Ebon Spectre and an Imperial Lion egg shortly after, followed by a couple more- but I can't remember what they were. In the last 2-3 weeks, I haven't gotten any though- with about 1 1/2 to 2 pages of companions out on Wranglin'.

But it is 100% true. Hopefully since the time of this post, you have had better luck and have gotten your first egg from your crew. Good luck to you and your crews Wranglin' efforts.

Also, not sure if you know but companions out on Plunderin' can also have the chanced of hitting a gold mine- I have had 2 come back with 30,000 gold each. And companions out on Scavengin' can bring back No Auction gear with powers as well. But again, it is random and may take a while for some pirates to get those rewards, with others possibly having much greater success....and luck!

Again welcome to the boards!

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
We could make finding people to duel on Pirate101 as simple as Wizard101. I want to battle random people, and I want them to be around my level. In Wizard101 you can select a minimum and a maximum level. It's not as easy in Pirate101, where you just go in and wait for people. I'd like it so that we can go into the arena and create a duel, so everyone can see.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
how about you make a new area called The dark lands and it is a special place that to get to you have to use a portal in skull island and you will need a dark stone to get there and you get it from a quest where you have to defeat the true leader of the troggies (because he stole it) and once you get there you will find a graveyard and you will walk into the next area where you will find a ladder leading underground when you go there you will find the dark hero where all pirates are safe and you then get a quest from the leader telling you to fight dark troggies (a dark copy of the troggies) you only have to defeat 3 then when you go back he explains that the dark lands is a evil place with dark copies of everything(not really EVERYTHING) in the spiral just it is very smaller then the spiral and the dark copies will NEVER join your crew because their hearts are corrupted with evil you can only have one dark copy join and that is dark gortez (dark lands only playable if you have went to monqista) and only because his heart is less corrupted so old scratch casts a spell to make him be good and at the end you find a dark mirror and you have to interact with it because your on a quest (from the leader because he says "The darkness is in the glass") and when you look into it you find a dark....you!!! Yup and he says "The dark lands is more dark then you think" and that's the end......for now because if this gets into the game I will suggest more for the dark lands (also everything I left out you can make up)
That's all
Messager

Ensign
May 17, 2011
I think that as your pet gets older, the look should change. Not completely but like the mini Minotaur might get more armor the eventually a elemental glow or something like that.
Ruthless Cole Nightingale

Gunner's Mate
Nov 14, 2013
I know it's late but how about monthly pvp tournaments (in level range) And the winner of each tournament get's a range of 5,000-10,000 crowns (depending on their preformence) and people who lose still get a range of 100-500 please do this. By the way love the game and just finished the game.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Could you bring 'Team Up!' to P101? I think it would help those whose friends aren't available if they're attempting a difficult dungeon ( like the Hydra ) !

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
I really like the game and you should make more but I have to pay to go into the black storm and i feel it's because of the one mission where you have to pay for an area in book 9 while ure in book 7. i don't think thats fair to us. I wanted to get the Chicken Miner but i cant get in the black storm to do the mission to get to the cave where Bat Masterson. Could all of us somehow getta refund because for one thing... It's one mission at least let us have ONE free walk into Arroyo Grande East during the mission. And second Money doesn't grow on trees not all of us can get Pirate101 cards everyday. so please get us a refund

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Polaris1055 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
I really like the game and you should make more but I have to pay to go into the black storm and i feel it's because of the one mission where you have to pay for an area in book 9 while ure in book 7. i don't think thats fair to us. I wanted to get the Chicken Miner but i cant get in the black storm to do the mission to get to the cave where Bat Masterson. Could all of us somehow getta refund because for one thing... It's one mission at least let us have ONE free walk into Arroyo Grande East during the mission. And second Money doesn't grow on trees not all of us can get Pirate101 cards everyday. so please get us a refund
Ahoy, Polaris1055, and welcome to the message boards. Yeah, as a free to play-er, I hear ya! Did you know you can earn FREE Crowns by playing FreeKI games? On the Home page of Pirate 101 go to Shop - pull down the menu & click on 'Earn Crowns'. You'll soon be on your way to getting a little extra crowns ( up to 100 ) per day. Hope this helps!

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
This is only for personal help, but I thought it'd be nice if we could transfer mounts from wizard101 to pirate101. The only mount I really want to transfer to my Pirate101 account is either my 2 person rhino or my 2 person whale mount.

Ensign
Mar 12, 2009
i was thinking that there seems to be a lack in Witchdoctor companions. As a musketeer the only real witchdoctor i have is Old Scratch while the Buffalo you get with witchdoctor abilities is a privateer. There is also a lack in witchdoctor mobs throughout the game. I can only recall the Goblin's in mooshu and the satyr's in Aquila

Another thought is that fishing could be added to Pirate101. However, the twist is that you can feed the fish to your companions and this could give them different bonuses to possibly their stats or give them a small amount of experience ( just an idea). Overall I just want something extra on the side to do in Pirates :)

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
SnickerdoodleCooki... on Sep 22, 2012 wrote:
Here's something super easy.

I'd like to see more Spanish and Italian names: first and last. Not every pirate was from the U.K. and France, after all. There were plenty of Spaniards and Italians to go around, too.
How about some Irish based names???

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
PirateAhoy809 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
i was thinking that there seems to be a lack in Witchdoctor companions. As a musketeer the only real witchdoctor i have is Old Scratch while the Buffalo you get with witchdoctor abilities is a privateer. There is also a lack in witchdoctor mobs throughout the game. I can only recall the Goblin's in mooshu and the satyr's in Aquila

Another thought is that fishing could be added to Pirate101. However, the twist is that you can feed the fish to your companions and this could give them different bonuses to possibly their stats or give them a small amount of experience ( just an idea). Overall I just want something extra on the side to do in Pirates :)
Hi Pirate Ahoy, welcome to the message boards. Since Wizard101 is now testing out fishing, I am certain the Pirate side of the Spiral is watching VERY closely so that they can bring it over here except they will do it with the typical Piratical flair and make it "Bigger, Better, Faster". Them Wizards DO make great game product testers and focus groups for us pirates.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2009
Petty Officer
Oct 11, 2012
another thing that is in w101 and would be awesome in p101 is team up and dungeon recall. It would really help questing.

Ensign
Dec 19, 2008
Darth JT on Jun 12, 2012 wrote:
I love all the pet ideas and of course, the mount ideas, but I don't think these are quite original ideas.

What I would like to see, to make all the classes fair, is since only Buccaneer and Privateer can get Heavy Armor, which defends a lot more against Melee attacks, that Light Armor Gear, be half of what Heavy Armor does & half Resistance, so that Light armor protects as much as Heavy Armor does, just half melee and half distance attacks. That would be fair for all classes and greatly benefit the game.
That is kinda the point for heavy armor because those to classes mainly are always at the front lines in every fight even swashbuckler has long range abilities naturally buccaneers and privateers don't but they have brute strength and usually more health then the other classes

FearlessColeArmstrong

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
You should make something like a clan system where the clan has a lair in the leaders house. the leader would have someone like a vice leader which will do things when leader is gone.

Merciless Charles Orton-Level 65 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Oct 24, 2009
The only thing I can really say is could ya please improve pvp like how it is in W101? Seriously it would be way better than a whole bunch of random people trampling on the sigil. Then they complain that the fight is uneven because of the huge difference between the levels of the combatants.

Oh and I think members should be able to stitch for gold.

Ensign
May 25, 2014
Ship PvP, I have always loved the idea of PvP and the sparing chamber is just awesome however we seem to be missing one thing and I believe PvP would be awesome if we could go against each other ship verses ship. Here is my idea, what if there were some sort of lagoon were it was sort of like an arena and the sigils were placed on the docks so that captains could fight against other captains. Why a lagoon, because it make the perfect ship arena, plus if player wanted to watch it would be circular and allow great ways and different angle at which to watch this sea fight.

Well its just an idea, please give me some feedback and possibly add to the idea and help polish it up a bit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FenrirDrive on Jul 9, 2014 wrote:
The only thing I can really say is could ya please improve pvp like how it is in W101? Seriously it would be way better than a whole bunch of random people trampling on the sigil. Then they complain that the fight is uneven because of the huge difference between the levels of the combatants.

Oh and I think members should be able to stitch for gold.
Hi Fenrir, welcome to the message boards. This is a great area to start your career as a Message Board Marauder. New ideas are always welcome.

Ensign
Mar 27, 2014
I'd like to have more connection with Dragonspyre. Because on the way to Valencia we pass Avernus Skyway full of Bone Drakes and nothing else, so it'd be nice to have other enemies like draconians or some sort of dock that is covered in lava or some sort of something interesting.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
Maybe you can add pet promotions because when you get to a certain point in the game they are weak because they do not promote, and I think a change of scenery is nice.

Ensign
Dec 14, 2012
I know It's probably really late in the game to suggest adding this, but what if when you first create a pirate, before the three questions, there's a "Whose side are you on?" question, where you can choose Skull island (good) or the Armada (evil). I think the two different story lines would be amazing to explore, and maybe we could find out new things about the Armada, deeper things, like maybe Kane is a human soul in a clockwork body? Something like that would be AWESOME!

Thanks,
TangerineTomato,