Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 25, 2013
This is a minor idea but our parent's ship should come with Jibbed sails. loyal Benjermen Strong lvl 18 lvl 16 and lvl 5. P.s. Don't forget to look at my other posts.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I would like to be about to allow friends to decorate my house. It would be great if everybody could design their own room and houses could be owned by groups.

Also I would like to add two emotes to the game. A hug for friends and a handshake to be used after a pvp match.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Dec 31, 2009
Could you maybe put the ninja pig and cat pirate back but in the crowns shops it would be nice since not everyone got a chance to get them thx! :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
big eyes shooter on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
Could you maybe put the ninja pig and cat pirate back but in the crowns shops it would be nice since not everyone got a chance to get them thx! :D
Welcome to the message boards, big eyes shooter! Oh what I wouldn't give to have that cat on my crew! But the cat was part of the Boochbeard Bundle and has been retired; and the ninja pig was part of a promotion at the start of P101, so both companions are unobtainable, sorry.

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
what if you could make new weapons like in the morphing tent you morph to pets to make one. Well what if you could do that with weapons. Just a thought.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Here is my idea, Sometimes when i accidently get too close to another ship (sailing), they engage on me and then i get slower. I understand that most are enemy ships, but for example, if you are allies with that clan/navy, then i dont think they should engage unless you click on them too engage. And the slowing down is just plain annoying, i think you should be able too fly right past the enemy ship unless you engage.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2013
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
I love the mounts, but there is one problem. The Ki-Ren costed 10,000 crowns, and it has same animations as prancing pony (6000 crowns). Add some features to the mount, Examples

1. Trails (Ki-Ren leaves a lightning trail as it moves).
2. Multiple person mounts.
3. Mount Emotion Buttons.
4. Being able to change speed of your mount (only for high priced ones).
5. Being able to dye your mount.
6. Mount Actions (Backflip,rollover etc.)
7. Let your pet or firstmate come on your mount with you (Like number 2)
8. Being able to change your mounts face (eyes, eyebrows etc.)
9. More rentable mounts for gold (mooshu mounts in mooshu) etc.
10. Mount/Dismount buttons (more convienient)
11. Even add some big mount update like an Advanced mount system (like advanced pets)
12. (i laughed at this idea), have your mount follow you.
13. Class specific mounts.
14. Have your mounts help you in battle (another silly idea)
15.Mount trading with your friends (Temporarily, like a one hour duration)
16. Mount Armor (for number 14, or just for fun)

Thats about all i could think of, thanks for taking the time to read this

Ensign
Aug 15, 2013
I personally would love it if you could add an equip-able armada ship into the game. Like in the crown shop or an Armada Bundle. Even an armada ship for sale in Valencia (for gold).Back to my Armada Bundle suggestion, im gonna write down what should be included.

1. An Armada Ship (Frigate, or Galleon).
2. An Armada Marine companion.
3. A clockwork like house, floating in the sky with gears coming out of the sides, along with some Valencian music.
4. A Standard (name is your choice).
5. A clockwork car like mount.
6. 2 month membership or 10,000 crowns.
7. cost should be 45$ (because of the double months and crowns and the mount).

Ensign
Feb 27, 2015
I would really like to see a Mooshu Bundle, since a lot of us were raised in Mooshu. Water falls, zen gargen, pagoda and maybe a tea house. possibly an interactive koi pond. a dojo for pvp. a unique ninja suit and a kursarigama weapon. and would really like the option of having the mooshu ship for end game use. just something to think about.

thanks for your consideration

Ensign
Mar 03, 2013
Quest finder, like in wizard101. Quest finder is very convenient, and I really hope you add it to P101.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Boochbeard bundle available for a few days in crown shop. (All of the parts of it would be separate.)

Ensign
Mar 03, 2013
New worlds, or some of the worlds from W101 like Grizzlehiem, Krokotopia, or maybe Dragonspyre.

Ensign
Mar 03, 2013
Another thing, bigger battles. Something like 15 (Player and 14 companions) vs. 20 something baddies. The field could also be at least 2 times larger. The reason I say this is because of these 'big' battles against people like Rooke. 5 of you against 20 of them in a 'Defeat Commander' fight just isn't the same.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
With all the easy gold about in pirates I think it is high time for a increase in the limit 300.000 would hold me over for a day or two till I hit the limit again just a thought.

Ensign
Aug 11, 2014
in wizard101, waterworks and aquila were the main farming places. i think you should add something like waterworks into the game for farming.

Ensign
Aug 11, 2014
I would love it if future worlds were Krokotopia, Grizzleheim, Zafaria, Azteca and Avalon.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
This may be an idea for Valencia but ever since I found out the armada was clockwork, it made me think an awesome (if I do say so myself) idea! Since clockwork seems to be Valencia's theme, why not have steampunk themed clothes and top hats?! I'd LOVE a steampunk top hat!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
prestocat on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
Permanent mounts that cost gold like in Wizard101
OMG! They have those?!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
OMG! They have those?!
Yes, indeed they do, and they cost mucho dinero. Look at the red and blue wing dragons.

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
There are a few things i've been thinking you should add since I started playing this game again, A "Completed Quests" list, a quest finder, and quest levels.

A completed quests list is mostly just to help people who want to get those badges like "Twilight Cowboy" and "Seasoned Skyrunner". Maybe you could organize this by the Books the quests are included in, and maybe have the quests you haven't accepted or completed shadowed out so you know how many are left in said book.

A quest finder for obvious reasons, I mean Wizard101 has one, but to my knowledge, Pirate101 doesn't have one. This is just a great thing that needs to be added in my opinion, for the people who can't find some of the quest givers, a few are a little hard to find.

And quest levels, there's a little story behind this one. So when I started to get back into the game I was at Subata Skyway already at lvl 44 and when I got to the Southern Temple, I looked around a bit for the knife and found a quest (the one that gives Ju Hao) and started to fight the bandits thinking they'd be at my level but instead they were at like 49 and 50, needless to say I had a lot of trouble. So maybe adding levels to the quests in the menu would be pretty helpful so people don't get into the same situation and end up really frustrated.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Magnificent Kiley on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
This may be an idea for Valencia but ever since I found out the armada was clockwork, it made me think an awesome (if I do say so myself) idea! Since clockwork seems to be Valencia's theme, why not have steampunk themed clothes and top hats?! I'd LOVE a steampunk top hat!
Well, they still need to implement that into Wizard101...., but I would love to see Steampunk styled outfits, as well. Great idea!

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2015 wrote:
Yes, indeed they do, and they cost mucho dinero. Look at the red and blue wing dragons.
I LOVE those!

Ensign
Sep 08, 2012
First of all i love pirate 101, and i am a teenager, so thank you for making such an awesome game.

An idea i really really really hope that you consider is making it possible to change how your crew looks after a promotion. for an example of what I mean, lets use my favorite character Kobe Yojimbo. I LOVE the hat in his second promotion but i also LOVE the armor in his third promotion, See the problem here? I know it may be seen as only a small thing but i would appreciate it soooooo much if you guys could please update the so you could change how your crew looks throughout there promotions. Please if you add this update, witch i really hope you do please allow players to choose the chest, head, boots, weapons, and pants that the companion has.

Thank you so much for listening and i hope that you will add my idea, it would be greatly appreciated.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Aaron FireEyes on Jun 23, 2015 wrote:
Well, they still need to implement that into Wizard101...., but I would love to see Steampunk styled outfits, as well. Great idea!
Why thank you :) Did you know there is/is going to be, a steampunk show on tv?!

Ensign
Nov 01, 2014
Mustang Sally needs a promotion and The Bison Chief and Bison Hunter needs another promotion like the ones at the bison village, (Bison Chief promotes into what RavenEyes looks like)
(Bison Hunter promotes into what the bison archers with lots of feathers on their headbands)
Pls and Ty