Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
Hmm i was wondering now that you can doubloons maybe thier should a be. A doubloon pack
That's worth maybe 700 crowns and grants four doubloons

Ensign
Oct 19, 2010
Pirate clans would be cool. You could buy the rights to make a clan in the crownshop from level 10. When you buy it you could name it and give it a flag, much like your pirate. The name of your clan would go under the name of your ship(like (Clan Name) Galleon). After you finished making the clan there would be a shop that opens up to you where you can purchase flagships(About 1.5x times bigger, stronger, and faster than regular Galleons, and can only be purchased by people with permission from the leader) of all world origins and clan-holds(About 2x bigger than regular deeds with gates and walls where you can place cannons, I'll explain later.) How a clan works is like a regular group only with a WAY bigger capacity, and people aren't booted when they log-off or switch pirates. Speaking of, a stand where you can join clans without the leader online allows pirates of the same account to be in the same clan. You could ask the leader or the leader will invite you to join the clan. Back to clan-holds, they would get their own skyway area(accessible through clan options), although kind of small, so that ships can dock at it, or raid it! You can declare war or pact with clans if you are ranked high enough, and you can then raid or reinforce them respectively. You can attack the ships of clans you are at war with if you meet them in any skyway in the spiral.

It would make me so happy to see something I came up with put into Pirate101! I've played since the begginging and spent alot of money on both KI games, it would make me overjoyed if the was implemented!

- Silver Wolf, Lvl 65

Ensign
Oct 19, 2010
ShadowStrikerV2 on May 10, 2014 wrote:
OMG!!! We should be able to craft our OWN GEAR!!! I have a bunch of ideas for that! Ok, so I got this idea from W101 seeing how they could craft their own treasure cards. I thought, hey! We should be able to craft gear on PIRATES!
So my idea is that you find ingredients out all over the spiral. Like, different pieces of metal. Iron, copper, bronze, and steel to make weapons, but we'll also need leather to make the handle. For example, for a large double handed sword you'd need- Iron + Iron + Iron + Leather.
And also if you want to give it a power you'd need any piece of gear with a power and use it to give whatever you're making a power, but it gets rid of the piece of clothing (or totem, charm, or ring.) But if the gear that you use to give it a power is only able to be used by a certain class, then the weapon gets that aspect of it as well. So if you use a "Privateer only" piece of gear then whatever you craft is only able to be used by Privateers. And then you have a large sword with a POWER!!!
You could also craft your own daggers, guns, staves, helmets, armor, leggings, or your own EYEPATCHES!!!
"Yar" if you agree!!! (I realize this is pretty far fetched but I so wish we could do that!)
I agree. If wizards can craft, than so can we! By the way, it is not that far fetched at all.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We have class houses and they're WONDERFUL! But how about "origin" houses? Houses from Scrimshaw/SI, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Marleybone and Krokotopia?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Why thank you Experanza! Lol, I couldn't resist the Anka/Ankyla- I mean who could (that is for us who actually know and admire his greatness). I really like your names of "Swiftfeather and Groucho" as well. I sure would like the option to name our mounts and I would enjoy seeing what others have chosen for their trusty 'ride-ons'.

Oh, and I wonder about your Yar inability and if it is something support or Jack could help you with, or if it is just an issue with your browser and/or computer. Very interesting for sure.

Well, thanks again- maybe we will get our 'wish' and be able to give our mounts some great new names.
It is an issue with the ancient device I'm using, my new lap top is with my tech guy and should be returned soon.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Pirate's Bestiary (in-game bestiary)
It contains information for every enemy you have successfully defeated in combat, the information included is their stat range, their drops, and their level range and locations.
Note: you will only gain information from the enemies you successfully defeated, like if you beat a level 15 monquistador and got a drop, then the drop and stats for that level of the enemy is added, if there is no drop than no drop is added to the list of drops, and if you lose a battle against say, a level 16 monquistador, then no information will be added :3, just a random thought that popped up!

Ensign
May 22, 2008
Simply removing the wounded system would make the game better. I don't understand how having out-of-battle consequences somehow balances out the in-battle change of being able to choose which of your companions enters. Right now, blue potions are next to useless, too.

It doesn't even take bad decision making to lose a companion, either. A companion can be crit multiple times while being focus fired. Wounded just doesn't make sense for this game, and it's even more punitive than any other system that I can think of for any modern MMO game.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Silver Wolf on May 19, 2014 wrote:
I agree. If wizards can craft, than so can we! By the way, it is not that far fetched at all.
Thanks! It'd just be SO COOL!!! Lol. And maybe you have to be a certain level before you can craft? I just really wanna make my own weapons. (one's with powers!)

Ensign
Mar 10, 2014
Put a outfit shop where it sells certain class outfits.
Make the musketeer gear somewhat like ol fish eye's gear.
Make the privateer gear somewhat like the commodore's gear.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
anecorbie on May 19, 2014 wrote:
It is an issue with the ancient device I'm using, my new lap top is with my tech guy and should be returned soon.
So it appears that, while our pirates may be riding dinosaurs, you unfortunately have been forced to use one.Hey, actually that's not a bad idea for some new Pirate101 mounts, that will certainly fit right in with the new Xol Akmul area.

Just picture, if you will, our pirates riding around on obsolete, technological dinosaurs- even complete with..... electrical chords for tails. One could be a half Bull, half 180 pound computer screen called the Monitaur Mount! Who am I kidding, there's no way the great, level headed minds at KI would even consider something so outlandish......ahhhh, Coconuts! Oh, well!

Anyways, it is great to 'hear' that you soon will be breaking away from your short visit to the stone age and will be back to full technological strength very soon.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I've been posting about ship upgrades. Few other people have mentioned about it to. I would rather spend gold on upgrading my ship when I go to a new world instead of buying a ship. I dont like a lot of the ships. My pirates look good with what they have. Spend gold on a new ship or spend gold on an upgrade when up go to a new area.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
cooler140014 on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Put a outfit shop where it sells certain class outfits.
Make the musketeer gear somewhat like ol fish eye's gear.
Make the privateer gear somewhat like the commodore's gear.
I like that idea- new class outfits based on the trainers own stylish wardrobes would be pretty neat to see.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2014
Do you know how we have our first mate follow us. How about our other companions can be on the ship relaxing and they walk around on the ship or have a bunkhouse in the lower rooms while the captain sails his ship.

Ensign
Mar 20, 2013
I would love to see a PvP ship arena added to the game were we could battle it out ship verses ship 1 on 1 or team battle. gabegw level 27 privateer

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Noble Tyler Strong on May 19, 2014 wrote:
The ability to sit on chairs :D
and to actually lay on our bed in our house
modest sergio gunwale

Ensign
Mar 10, 2014
nitewalker7180 on May 20, 2014 wrote:
I've been posting about ship upgrades. Few other people have mentioned about it to. I would rather spend gold on upgrading my ship when I go to a new world instead of buying a ship. I dont like a lot of the ships. My pirates look good with what they have. Spend gold on a new ship or spend gold on an upgrade when up go to a new area.
I agree with you on that because some ships I would like to use in the whole spiral instead buying new ships that I wouldn't like.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
I got an idea about companion upgrades you can change your companions clothes. it can be a rare drop from several enemies or bosses that say companion use only and it can grant powers for companions like assigns strike etc. and you can stitch the status to their gear they start out with. I just think its a great way to get creative and customize your companion and give it new powers like el toro with black rain shades

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Silver Wolf on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Pirate clans would be cool. You could buy the rights to make a clan in the crownshop from level 10. When you buy it you could name it and give it a flag, much like your pirate. The name of your clan would go under the name of your ship(like (Clan Name) Galleon). After you finished making the clan there would be a shop that opens up to you where you can purchase flagships(About 1.5x times bigger, stronger, and faster than regular Galleons, and can only be purchased by people with permission from the leader) of all world origins and clan-holds(About 2x bigger than regular deeds with gates and walls where you can place cannons, I'll explain later.) How a clan works is like a regular group only with a WAY bigger capacity, and people aren't booted when they log-off or switch pirates. Speaking of, a stand where you can join clans without the leader online allows pirates of the same account to be in the same clan. You could ask the leader or the leader will invite you to join the clan. Back to clan-holds, they would get their own skyway area(accessible through clan options), although kind of small, so that ships can dock at it, or raid it! You can declare war or pact with clans if you are ranked high enough, and you can then raid or reinforce them respectively. You can attack the ships of clans you are at war with if you meet them in any skyway in the spiral.

It would make me so happy to see something I came up with put into Pirate101! I've played since the begginging and spent alot of money on both KI games, it would make me overjoyed if the was implemented!

- Silver Wolf, Lvl 65
i would really like it to (i hope it gets implented)

i want a rabbit companion to be added Maybe it could be a swash or privateer i also want more houses (i love exploring them and decorating)

Thrifty Tristan thatcher Lvl 42 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I want to use some of those cool looking axes for my Bucaneer. Only one tiny problem I really dont like the stance while holding and running with it. He holds it with both hands to his left side Maybe holding it in front like the sloth does. Or over the shoulder. But please!! When running....hold it in one hand!! Thats it!! Love the game!!

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
Dbin on May 19, 2014 wrote:
Simply removing the wounded system would make the game better. I don't understand how having out-of-battle consequences somehow balances out the in-battle change of being able to choose which of your companions enters. Right now, blue potions are next to useless, too.

It doesn't even take bad decision making to lose a companion, either. A companion can be crit multiple times while being focus fired. Wounded just doesn't make sense for this game, and it's even more punitive than any other system that I can think of for any modern MMO game.
it intfact would in a way it is way to expensive

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
Hmmm say? i have this idea that could change the game forever lets say when you earn or buy a weapon yu can go to uhhhh. lets say mechanic Moe and he can upgrade weapons each weapons have different parts to upgrade lets say trigger of a musket the first upgrade is 100$ to get the next upgrade yu need to pay that much money and it keeps rising each new upgrade but the rarer weapons like rookes axe some or the upgrades of the parts can grant the weapon a power and the powers for weapons can display under the doubloons chart and if yu upgrade a weapon fully from the lvl 5= category it can do even more damage then the lvl 10+ category to make the game easier and after yu do all the upgrades then a final one will appear in the middle of the weapon that requires yu to talk to mechanic Moe and he tells yu to find the parts to make it depending on wt weapon it can be scattered all around the spiral after yu complete go back to Mechanical Moe and he will make your weapon have the world superior before the name of it and it makes like the weapon glow with what ever yu choose water fire or ice and depending on what yu choose if yu choose fire lets say for a melee weapon to powers will be added one for lets say scatters lava puddles to board and meteor strike, strikes everyone no matter how far and player or companions will burn for 5 turns hope this isn't to much reading but its a unique way to make the game more creative thank you lvl 57 amanda dove

Ensign
Mar 10, 2014
If you guys make an outfit shop for each class can they outfits be the style as the trainer's on style.

Ensign
Oct 09, 2011
You know what would be awesome? A companion that has the same move set as the iron monkey!

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
Not sure if somebody already said this but how about a quest finder like the one in Wizard, some of those side quests are pretty hard to find so a quest tracker could be VERY useful.