Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay V!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Feel free to join in!
~
Devin DarkFlame looked uncertainly down at Skull Island. Should we really do this? Her long onyx black hair blended in with the night while her icicle blue eyes reflected the full moon's light. She nervously played with her staff.
“Jack, I don't like this.” She spoke. She hugged her stomach and looked rather green. I would take a dragon over this any day. Devin hugged the side of the ship.
“We're almost there!” Jack called from the helm. He looked just like her, but here was a large difference between the two siblings though: He was a pirate, while she was a wizard.
“Why are we doing this again?” Devin clutched the side of the ship like a hand-rail as she made her way unsteadily but surely over to her brother.
“Because!” Jack called back, never bothering to finish his response. “Hang on!” he grinned like a madman and then threw the wheel of the ship, making it bank sharply to the left. Devin, shocked, let out a yelp and then slid down the side of the deck. She banged into the opposite side of the ship and lost her breath, all of the air knocked out of her. She regained her breath after a moment, and decided to just curl into a ball and wait until it was over.
Which wasn't exactly the best decision. She slid around on the deck a lot more, and at some point Devin ran into a bunch of boxes. She looked up at the falling boxes and hardly had enough time to widen her eyes before she was utterly buried. “Miiiick?” her voice was muffled as she called for her big brother.
“Would you like some help?” a strong female voice offered. After a few more seconds Devin saw moonlight, then a dark shadow loomed over her.
“Uh, thanks..?” Devin asked for the mouse's name.
“Sarah.” She replied, smiling down at the girl. “Sarah Steele.” the mouse extended her hand to Devin, helping her up and then shaking it.
“Devin.” Devin smiled, appreciating the help. “Devin DarkFlame.”
“Well then, Devin. We best get you changed. Here, I've got an outfit that I never use anymore. It might be a bit big on you, but it will work and you can keep it.” Sarah and Devin climbed down below decks. Once Devin was wearing Sarah Steele's Mouse Corsair outfit, she looked a bit embarrassed.
“Thank you.” she spoke quietly. Devin took a deep breath in, then out. As she breathed out the outfit shrunk and turned white and blue. Devin relaxed. Much better.
Jack thumped down the stairs and marched into the room. He gawked once he saw Devin. She blushed fiercely at having seen his reaction. “Whoa.” he stared at her. He then snapped out of it, and smiled at her. “You look great! We're going to have trouble keeping the male pirates away from you though.” he winked at her. “Shall we?”
Devin smiled and nodded. “We shall.” Jack led her above decks, but Devin stopped dead as soon as she saw what lay ahead of them. She stared, open-mouthed, looking in awe at what lay ahead of her.
Jack grinned. “Welcome to Skull Island.”

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Wow, five roleplays? I still need to read this over and think of a way to jump in.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
As the brother and sister set foot on the sands of Skull Island, they saw a girl meandering toward them. She struck the eye as rather unusual. Perhaps because she was very pale, almost an albino, with ivory skin, light blonde hair, and light colored eyes. Perhaps it was because of the way she dressed: a slightly archaic but attractive laced leather bodice over what looked to be a grass skirt, and a wreath of flowers encircling her head and falling down a bit over her eyes. But definitely unusual because she was walking along talking to a bunch of flowers in her hands.

As she approached the two, she looked up. "Oh, hello," she said sweetly, with a rather vague expression. "I picked these flowers and I didn't know there was a bee trapped in one of them," she explained. "I let her out, but she seems so exhausted, poor thing. I've been trying to tell her that she should go home. Bees can understand me, you know," she continued solemnly. "They never hurt me. Although I wish I could understand what they say," she added with a little sigh.

The pale girl smiled. "I'm Anneke, by the way."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Feel free to join in!
~
Devin DarkFlame looked uncertainly down at Skull Island. Should we really do this? Her long onyx black hair blended in with the night while her icicle blue eyes reflected the full moon's light. She nervously played with her staff.
“Jack, I don't like this.” She spoke. She hugged her stomach and looked rather green. I would take a dragon over this any day. Devin hugged the side of the ship.
“We're almost there!” Jack called from the helm. He looked just like her, but here was a large difference between the two siblings though: He was a pirate, while she was a wizard.
“Why are we doing this again?” Devin clutched the side of the ship like a hand-rail as she made her way unsteadily but surely over to her brother.
“Because!” Jack called back, never bothering to finish his response. “Hang on!” he grinned like a madman and then threw the wheel of the ship, making it bank sharply to the left. Devin, shocked, let out a yelp and then slid down the side of the deck. She banged into the opposite side of the ship and lost her breath, all of the air knocked out of her. She regained her breath after a moment, and decided to just curl into a ball and wait until it was over.
Which wasn't exactly the best decision. She slid around on the deck a lot more, and at some point Devin ran into a bunch of boxes. She looked up at the falling boxes and hardly had enough time to widen her eyes before she was utterly buried. “Miiiick?” her voice was muffled as she called for her big brother.
“Would you like some help?” a strong female voice offered. After a few more seconds Devin saw moonlight, then a dark shadow loomed over her.
“Uh, thanks..?” Devin asked for the mouse's name.
“Sarah.” She replied, smiling down at the girl. “Sarah Steele.” the mouse extended her hand to Devin, helping her up and then shaking it.
“Devin.” Devin smiled, appreciating the help. “Devin DarkFlame.”
“Well then, Devin. We best get you changed. Here, I've got an outfit that I never use anymore. It might be a bit big on you, but it will work and you can keep it.” Sarah and Devin climbed down below decks. Once Devin was wearing Sarah Steele's Mouse Corsair outfit, she looked a bit embarrassed.
“Thank you.” she spoke quietly. Devin took a deep breath in, then out. As she breathed out the outfit shrunk and turned white and blue. Devin relaxed. Much better.
Jack thumped down the stairs and marched into the room. He gawked once he saw Devin. She blushed fiercely at having seen his reaction. “Whoa.” he stared at her. He then snapped out of it, and smiled at her. “You look great! We're going to have trouble keeping the male pirates away from you though.” he winked at her. “Shall we?”
Devin smiled and nodded. “We shall.” Jack led her above decks, but Devin stopped dead as soon as she saw what lay ahead of them. She stared, open-mouthed, looking in awe at what lay ahead of her.
Jack grinned. “Welcome to Skull Island.”
OOC: I'mma jump in here with Savvy and Emma. :D

~

A certain Swashbuckler overheard someone say 'Welcome to Skull Island.' She glanced up, her emerald colored eyes glistening in the moonlight.. She brushed her bronze tresses behind her back and out of her face to watch a duo of pirates walking by. A boy and a girl, both looking the same with black hair and icicle eyes, the female dressed similarly to how a friend of hers, Sarah Steele, dressed as a Corsair. The boy was dressed like any casual pirate. She leaped up to the roof of the Kraken Skulls tavern as they passed, and watched them in silence. She wasn't going to use black fog and risk anyone noticing her.

Savannah Underwood tipped her hat (think Sarah Steele's first promotion hat) to somewhat shade her eyes from view so she wouldn't be directly recognizable. She adjusted her jacket (resembling Lucy Sterling's final promotion armor) and drew her swords. She had moved on from the lead pipes not long ago. She now wielded dual, Valencian rapiers with thin blades. The brunette watched as they passed by.

A voice sounded behind her. "Hey y'all."

Savannah, who hadn't expected it, jumped in surprise before swiftly turning around. Behind her was a blonde Musketeer with short hair, cerulean eyes, and a smirk. She was dressed like a Valencian fencer, wearing a hat with a white feather, hued with teal, that was colored violet. (Think Ridolfo's final promotion hat.) A cape was draped over one of her shoulders, and attached to the other side by a thin wire latched onto double gold medallions, and she wore simple teal pants, lightly armored, high heeled boots, and a shirt with two belts with small daggers attached to them was strapped over her other shoulder. A bayonet was slung over her shoulder. In her hands were dual rapiers similar to Savannah's.

"What are you doing here, Emma?" Savannah hissed lowly.

"Well, letsa see here... I got bored of just sittin' around in my house and wanted to go for a walk. I should ask ya the same thing." Emma Everhart chuckled. "Who are ya spyin' on?" The blonde teased.

The pair bickered on, loud enough to catch Devin and Jack's attention.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Devin smiled at Anneke, extending her hand to shake. "My name is Devin." Maybe pirates aren't so bad after all... "Pleasure to meet you, Anneke."
Jack, however, was distracted. His blue eyes narrowed as he searched the roof of the Tavern. The moon was a crescent tonight, therefore there was little light. He could of sworn he heard voices a moment ago. There it was again! It sounded like two girls! You'd think there would be more guy pirates! Jack thought wryly. "I know you're there." He said, apparently speaking to the roof.
Devin tilted her head questioningly at her brother, but said nothing as she looked to the roof as well. Before her eyes two shadows that she had thoughts were trees moved swiftly and leaped off of the dark roof, revealing themselves to be two girls around her age. Neither of them looked very friendly; both of them had flushed, angry, and smarmy expressions on their faces.
No reason not to be friendly to them. "Hello, there! My name is Devin, and you are..?" Devin smiled at them warmly.
Jack elbowed her. Her brother, who was a good head taller than her, leaned down to whisper in Devin's ear. "When they don't look friendly, just walk faster. Never engage in conversation with a girl pirate who looks mad."
"Yes sir." Devin blushed and tried to hide behind her pillar of a brother, who was closer to the two girls than she was.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Devin smiled at Anneke, extending her hand to shake. "My name is Devin." Maybe pirates aren't so bad after all... "Pleasure to meet you, Anneke."
Jack, however, was distracted. His blue eyes narrowed as he searched the roof of the Tavern. The moon was a crescent tonight, therefore there was little light. He could of sworn he heard voices a moment ago. There it was again! It sounded like two girls! You'd think there would be more guy pirates! Jack thought wryly. "I know you're there." He said, apparently speaking to the roof.
Devin tilted her head questioningly at her brother, but said nothing as she looked to the roof as well. Before her eyes two shadows that she had thoughts were trees moved swiftly and leaped off of the dark roof, revealing themselves to be two girls around her age. Neither of them looked very friendly; both of them had flushed, angry, and smarmy expressions on their faces.
No reason not to be friendly to them. "Hello, there! My name is Devin, and you are..?" Devin smiled at them warmly.
Jack elbowed her. Her brother, who was a good head taller than her, leaned down to whisper in Devin's ear. "When they don't look friendly, just walk faster. Never engage in conversation with a girl pirate who looks mad."
"Yes sir." Devin blushed and tried to hide behind her pillar of a brother, who was closer to the two girls than she was.
Emma's hardened expression softened a little. "Um, well, hello... My name is Emma Everhart, it's a pleasure meeting you." Emma removed her hat and bowed respectfully. "No need to be shy around lil' ol' me." The blonde smiled, and took one quick look at her own hat and rolled her eyes. "Did I seriously decide to wear this today?" She murmured to herself.

Savannah, however, happened to be rather offended at the girl's shyness toward her. She rethought that, and reminded herself that she was a well known thief and a little intimidating. She rolled her eyes and spoke, "Hi, Devin, nice meeting you." Savannah extended her hand in expectation.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
At Jack's challenge to the unknown girls on the roof, Anneke sharply turned her head to that direction. For that moment, she did not seem so very vague at all. Then she relaxed. Looking down at her flowers again as the interchange with the brother and sister continued, she waited until the bee crawled onto her index finger. Anneke took a deep breath, and exhaled gently but long at the bee, the air current encouraging the small insect back into the forest.

She waved in the direction of the departing bee. "Goodbye, little friend!" Anneke turned back to Devin and Jack. "Oh, those girls up there aren't so bad," she assured the pair. "They are just friends or sisters squabbling. I could tell by their aura," she added rather dreamily, and then her attention focused on Devin. Her eyes widened. "Wow. Your aura... it's so different! Such a pretty color. I wish I could touch it," she continued in the same, almost absent tone.

Then a small frown appeared between her eyebrows. "Who are you? You... you don't belong here, do you," Anneke challenged Devin.

[OOC: What Wizard school does Devin belong to?]

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
At Jack's challenge to the unknown girls on the roof, Anneke sharply turned her head to that direction. For that moment, she did not seem so very vague at all. Then she relaxed. Looking down at her flowers again as the interchange with the brother and sister continued, she waited until the bee crawled onto her index finger. Anneke took a deep breath, and exhaled gently but long at the bee, the air current encouraging the small insect back into the forest.

She waved in the direction of the departing bee. "Goodbye, little friend!" Anneke turned back to Devin and Jack. "Oh, those girls up there aren't so bad," she assured the pair. "They are just friends or sisters squabbling. I could tell by their aura," she added rather dreamily, and then her attention focused on Devin. Her eyes widened. "Wow. Your aura... it's so different! Such a pretty color. I wish I could touch it," she continued in the same, almost absent tone.

Then a small frown appeared between her eyebrows. "Who are you? You... you don't belong here, do you," Anneke challenged Devin.

[OOC: What Wizard school does Devin belong to?]
OOC: Devin is of the school of Ice, hint by the colors of her outfit.
~
Devin paled sharply. How should she respond? Just a few footsteps into the life of a pirate and she's already been ratted out! Jack had told her stories of a girl named Lizzy would could in a way 'see' auras just like this girl, but Jack had said that Lizzy is friendly towards everybody, no matter what. This girl seemed different.
"I... um..." Devin stuttered. She just wanted to bury herself in the sand. She felt herself try and hide behind her brother. "Uh..."
Jack spoke up. "She's from Polaris."
"Yeah!" Devin responded. "Polaris! Polaris?"
Jack elbowed her.
Devin elbowed back.
"How come you don't have a Polarian accent, then?" Emma spoke up.
"Because... um..."
"She's from Polaris, yet she doesn't live there with the natives so she doesn't sound like them." Jack cut Devin off. Devin smiled at the girls, nodding.
"Yeah." Devin confirmed, still not knowing what Polaris was. It sounded cold.
~
OOC: I'm cracking up just writing about this! Devin is soooo awkward! XD
~
"Uh... yeah." Jack smiled at them, willing them with all his might to back off. Guys don't question things like this. Jack thought.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
~
Devin paled sharply. How should she respond? Just a few footsteps into the life of a pirate and she's already been ratted out! Jack had told her stories of a girl named Lizzy would could in a way 'see' auras just like this girl, but Jack had said that Lizzy is friendly towards everybody, no matter what. This girl seemed different.
"I... um..." Devin stuttered. She just wanted to bury herself in the sand. She felt herself try and hide behind her brother. "Uh..."
Jack elbowed her.
Devin elbowed back.
"Because... um..."
"She's from Polaris, yet she doesn't live there with the natives so she doesn't sound like them." Jack cut Devin off. Devin smiled at the girls, nodding.
~
~
"Uh... yeah." Jack smiled at them, willing them with all his might to back off. Guys don't question things like this. Jack thought.
Anneke puzzled over the confused explanation. Something was not quite right, and she could sense that the girl with the pretty sparkling blue aura was frightened about it. But there was nothing in that aura that was bad, of that Anneke was sure. The Polarian (?) girl could keep her secrets.

Anneke's expression cleared. "Oh, Polaris!" she exclaimed. "I've heard of that. Land of snow and ice... and dance balls!" She did a little pirouette on the sand. "So you are new here? Welcome to Skull Island." Anneke thought a moment, then held out her bouquet to Devin as a gesture of friendly welcome.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
~
Jack elbowed her.
Devin elbowed back.
"Because... um..."
~
~
OOC: Poor Devin! Knowing Savvy she's gonna notice the awkwardness and continue bothering. Emma, however, isn't a questioning person and she's a softie! -gets shot by Emma- At least it wasn't Eagilles! -gets whacked by Eagilles- Owww....

~

Savannah was suspicious of the girl, but didn't say her opinion outrightly. "So... Why'd you leave Polaris? Too cold or the war?" Savannah smiled, and crossed her arms.

Emma glared at the brunette. "Why are you overloading the poor girl with so many questions? She just got here!" The blonde snapped at her. She then turned to Devin. "Um, my apologies for Savannah, she's just.... curious. Could I get some tea for you or something?" The blonde shuffled her feet.

Savannah was caught off guard. Emma snapping at her wasn't something she was used to. Sure, the two argued, but Emma never usually snapped. And Sav was especially surprised at Emma being a little soft toward Devin. Emma was never soft... Not usually.

"So, um, have any idea of what class you're going to choose here? I'm assuming from your clothes that you intend on being a Swashbuckler."

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
(OOC:This looks like an interesting roleplay, Scarlet is probably not going to be in this one, instead it will be her younger sister Jenny. A quick word on Jenny's background and personatlity: she is also origionaly from Polaris, but like Scarlet was raised in Marleybone. Jenny is a musketeer, and while Scarlet has only slight piratical tendencies, Jenny is very much a pirate who needs to be watched around anything shiny. Although, if asked politely, she give back whatever she takes, she's still as nice and polite as Scarlet, Jenny just has a problem with "sticky fingers".)

A window slid open at the side of Pearls and Plunder, concealed by the greater shadow. A deeper shadow silently crawled through this open window and dropped to the sandy ground. Jenny noticed the group of five pirates standing near the tavern talking amongst themselves and decided to listen into their conversation.
She heard one of the girls, apparently named Devin, was from Polaris, Jenny's own home world. Although Jenny wasn't too eager to meet with anyone else from Polaris, but she did notice that Devin looked like an easy mark, she'd just have to be creative if she wasn't going to be caught by the other pirates.

Jenny crept around behind the other stores using the cover of darkness and quickly ran to the docks. From there Jenny clutched her stomach and began hobbling and weaving her way up towards the Kraken Skulls moaning slightly. When she drew near to Devin and the other Pirates, Jenny suddently moaned a bit louder and stumbled sideways into Devin.

"Je suis desole, I'm sorry," Jenny apologised while still clutching her stomach and staggering away from Devin towards the tavern. "I'm still a bit skysick, really need to get to the tavern, need Yum", With that, Jenny put a hand to her mouth and began to lurch faster towards the Tavern.

(OOC:Just to be clear, Devin should really check her pockets before Jenny makes it to the tavern.)

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC: Another roleplay? That sounds great! For this one I'll be using Hank, a Witchdoctor and perhaps one of my others........

~
"Yeah!" Someone called out loudly. "Polaris! Polaris?" Hank, a boy with black hair and narrow green eyes heard from the deck of the Brawlin' Hall. Glancing an the newcomers, he could clearly tell that this girl was not from Polaris. He was from Polaris, and he knew everybody there. Hank kept on scrubbing his cauldron to prepare for his next spell. He had successfully perfected Mournsong earlier that day.
~
OOC: The owner of the Brawlin' Hall let Hank use the deck as long as he didn't blow it up or set it on fire. Just an FYI for those of you curious pirates.
~
As he put in the ingredients, Hank heard more signs that this girl was definitely not from Polaris He glanced back at the little conversation. What was that on the side of her waist? Is that, a wand? Interesting, Hank thought, as he prepared for his next spell.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Before Devin could answer the girls' questions, another girl ran by and looked like she was about to puke. "Need Yum." She strangled the words out. Devin felt a small hand touch her waist, and then the strange sky-sick girl was gone. Devin, feeling so awkward she was about to burst, put her hands on her hips. Then she patted her hips some more, like one would pat her pockets. Apparently her search was to no avail, because her face lit up with pure horror. "Jack. Emergency! Wand! Gone! That girl!" Devin was so shocked she could hardly form a sentence, and pointed her brother in the direction of the Tavern. "And uh... I know the outfit looks like a swashbuckler's outfit, but I did some research and I believe being a buccaneer would best fit my life style." Devin, hoping she didn't reveal too much information, looked off to her brother chasing Jenny, utterly frightened. She hyperventilated, then passed out.
~
OOC: Devin isn't very strong-hearted, she's kinda weak and likes to hide behind things. Although my usual character Lizzy wouldn't ordinarily pass out, Devin is indeed not Lizzy and feints easily. XD poor thing.

Welcome to the Roleplay, Thunderchu and CdeWinter! Have fun! :D

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Before Devin could answer the girls' questions, another girl ran by and looked like she was about to puke. "Need Yum." She strangled the words out. Devin felt a small hand touch her waist, and then the strange sky-sick girl was gone. Devin, feeling so awkward she was about to burst, put her hands on her hips. Then she patted her hips some more, like one would pat her pockets. Apparently her search was to no avail, because her face lit up with pure horror. "Jack. Emergency! Wand! Gone! That girl!" Devin was so shocked she could hardly form a sentence, and pointed her brother in the direction of the Tavern. "And uh... I know the outfit looks like a swashbuckler's outfit, but I did some research and I believe being a buccaneer would best fit my life style." Devin, hoping she didn't reveal too much information, looked off to her brother chasing Jenny, utterly frightened. She hyperventilated, then passed out.
~
OOC: Devin isn't very strong-hearted, she's kinda weak and likes to hide behind things. Although my usual character Lizzy wouldn't ordinarily pass out, Devin is indeed not Lizzy and feints easily. XD poor thing.

The second Jenny passed through the doors and into the tavern, she straightend up and walked calmly to bar where she ordered a jug of Yum. With the Yum in hand, Jenny sat down a lone table beneath a window where she could get a closer look at whatever she had "collected" from the nervous looking girl outside.

Jenny had just started examining the odd stick when she noticed Jack entering the tavern. Jenny quickly put the strange stick on the bench next her and began to drink the Yum she had ordered.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
~

Anneke caught Devin as she fell, controlling her fall to the sand. She looked at the pale, unconscious girl, trying to think what to do. Some fresh air would be good, Anneke thought. She concentrated on the movement of air around her, imagined a little breeze, catching with her hands, and directing it gently to Devin's face... and nothing happened. Anneke's shoulders slumped briefly with frustration. It never did work. She sensed there was so much magic in the world around her, but so little could she touch.

Anneke took Devin's limp hand into her own. "Wake up," she pleaded softly. "Wake up, uh..." Rats. Less than five minutes being introduced and she had already forgotten the girl's name. She had to call her something. Polaris girl? No, that wasn't right. Didn't fit. Um - no, wait, she had it! Snow Girl. Somehow Anneke knew that was perfect. And out of the depths of her memory came another name, from a tale told long ago by her long dead parents.

"Wake up, Snow Girl. Wake up, Snegurochka, Snow Maiden," Anneke breathed very softly just for Devin's ears alone, as she patted her hand to try to awaken her.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
~

Emma's cerulean eyes widened. "Ummm.... Was it something I said?" She uselessly mused as Devin passed out. The blonde, being quick with thought, reached for something in her bag. She pulled out a spherical bottle with a silvery transparent color to the liquid it locked inside, and handed it to Jack. "My friend, an alchemist named Alexandra, gave this to me. It's a stage one healing potion." Emma stated calmly. "Use it well." She repeated the warning Alexandra gave when handing Emma the potion. "Seriously, that thing wasn't cheap! And I need to go change clothes for a minute, this is getting kind of uncomfortable..." Emma walked off for a moment.

Savannah rolled her eyes at Emma. "Yes, there's an alchemist here. She's quite useful when hurt and such..." The brunette gestured to her own healing potion. In a moment Emma was back, dressed much differently in a shoulder less white top with a black vest over it, white shorts and black leggings with black boots, a hat with an extremely long feather attached to it, and simple yet again high heeled boots.

"I'm back." Emma snickered. "Is she still unconscious?"

Captain
May 16, 2011
Hank glanced back and looked for Devin's wand just after Jenny took it. Hank needed to examine it. Well, this makes things a bit trickier, Hank thought. He walked toward the Kraken Skulls. So how am I going to get it? I know, Hank thought. Hank summoned a bunch of skeletal pirates which caught everyone's attention. Sneaking around, he snatched the wand from the table, and looked at it with wonder. He grinned. Hank waved the wand around, and a ball of ice hit him in the face. He threw it down to the ground, and walked over to his cauldron.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Hank glanced back and looked for Devin's wand just after Jenny took it. Hank needed to examine it. Well, this makes things a bit trickier, Hank thought. He walked toward the Kraken Skulls. So how am I going to get it? I know, Hank thought. Hank summoned a bunch of skeletal pirates which caught everyone's attention. Sneaking around, he snatched the wand from the table, and looked at it with wonder. He grinned. Hank waved the wand around, and a ball of ice hit him in the face. He threw it down to the ground, and walked over to his cauldron.
OOC:Interesting twist, looks like Devin will be questing for her wand? Although, thunderchu, you could have just traded something for the wand. Jenny has already decided that the wand is useless.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Emma's cerulean eyes widened. "Ummm.... Was it something I said?" She uselessly mused as Devin passed out. The blonde, being quick with thought, reached for something in her bag. She pulled out a spherical bottle with a silvery transparent color to the liquid it locked inside, and handed it to Jack. "My friend, an alchemist named Alexandra, gave this to me. It's a stage one healing potion." Emma stated calmly. "Use it well." She repeated the warning Alexandra gave when handing Emma the potion. "Seriously, that thing wasn't cheap! And I need to go change clothes for a minute, this is getting kind of uncomfortable..." Emma walked off for a moment.

Savannah rolled her eyes at Emma. "Yes, there's an alchemist here. She's quite useful when hurt and such..." The brunette gestured to her own healing potion. In a moment Emma was back, dressed much differently in a shoulder less white top with a black vest over it, white shorts and black leggings with black boots, a hat with an extremely long feather attached to it, and simple yet again high heeled boots.

"I'm back." Emma snickered. "Is she still unconscious?"
Anneke waved away the offer of the healing potion. "I don't think she's injured or really ill; I think she just fainted. Maybe it's the heat. Anyway, I think she is coming around," Anneke finished, still patting Devin's hand uncertainly as Devin began to stir.

Anneke looked up and saw Emma. "Ooo, nice hat," she commented with genuine admiration.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Jack was just about to pour the potion into his sister's mouth when Anneke whispered something in her ear, and Devin jumped awake. She looked rather startled. Jack caught her say something, but nobody else seemed to notice. "You speak Magic." Devin muttered, awe-struck. Was it possible that this girl had trained in magic too?
Jack dashed into the tavern, kicking up sand as he went. He saw a blue stick on the floor with blue lines dashing across it like lava rolling down a volcano, the tip at the end being a snowflake. He picked up the wand quickly, which felt ice-cold, and leaped out of the tavern before anyone could notice. Jack stuffed the stick into his pocket and hoped for all the world that no one knew what it was.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Time: Morning
As Jacob Freeman was gonna get some Yum for breakfast down at the tavern; he decided he wanted to go down to the Brawlin Hall first because he wanted to get untired. He went in and seen a wand.
Jacob Freeman: Put that wand DOWN! It's a ice wand from Wizard City.
Hank: How did you know?
Jacob Freeman: My brother is Joshua Wildhammer.
Hank: Okay.
Jacob Freeman: Give that wand to me! I will give it to his or her proper owner!
Hank: You don't know what you're doing.
Jacob Freeman: *pulls out pistol Oh really?
Hank: DON'T! DON'T shoot me! Here's the wand! Just don't kill me.
Jacob Freeman: *puts Pistol back Okay. Now give me that wand.
Hank: *hands
Jacob Freeman: Thank you.
*he heads out toward the docks and got a letter from his brother
Dear Jacob Freeman, Skull Island
6463, Avery's Court
I heard that a ice wizard named Devin arrived at Skull Island. I hope you keep her safe as you know Pirates. Just protect her please. I don't want anything to happen to her,
Love,
Joshua Wildhammer
*Writes back
Dear Joshua Wildhammer, Wizard City
8743, Ravenwood Lane
A Pirate named Hank had her wand, I was gonna shoot Hank unless he gave me the wand because he believed it was good in his hands,
Just tell Merle I got her wand and everything is okay.
P.S Thanks for the letter. I actually needed that info.
Love,
Jacob Freeman
*gives back to the sailor
Jacob Freeman: Devin? Where are you?
Devin: *touches back Turn around.
Jacob Freeman: *turns around
Devin: What do you need me for? Hey ..; that looks like my wand. Give it to me please.
Jacob Freeman: I was here to give this to you. Hank had it.
Devin: Thanks so much and what's your name?
Jacob Freeman: Jacob; Jacob Freeman
Devin: Nice to meet you Jacob.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Anneke nodded, wide-eyed, at Devin's question. She hadn't realized she had been speaking Magic -- but, no, Madame Vadima had told her that Magic was a language that could speak without words. Inwardly she felt very excited, as she silently helped Devin to her feet again. She knew this 'Snow Girl' was someone very special. She could feel it.

But why was the Snow Maiden here? Was she seeking something on Skull Island? Perhaps it would be a good thing to help her. Anneke scooped up the bouquet of flowers that had tumbled to the ground when Devin had fainted. "Perhaps we should follow your brother? He went into town, just up the hill there," Anneke pointed out the way.

Captain
May 16, 2011
CdeWinter on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
OOC:Interesting twist, looks like Devin will be questing for her wand? Although, thunderchu, you could have just traded something for the wand. Jenny has already decided that the wand is useless.
OOC: Oh, Ok I'll try to do that in the future.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Time: Morning
As Jacob Freeman was gonna get some Yum for breakfast down at the tavern; he decided he wanted to go down to the Brawlin Hall first because he wanted to get untired. He went in and seen a wand.
Jacob Freeman: Put that wand DOWN! It's a ice wand from Wizard City.
Hank: How did you know?
Jacob Freeman: My brother is Joshua Wildhammer.
Hank: Okay.
Jacob Freeman: Give that wand to me! I will give it to his or her proper owner!
Hank: You don't know what you're doing.
Jacob Freeman: *pulls out pistol Oh really?
Hank: DON'T! DON'T shoot me! Here's the wand! Just don't kill me.
Jacob Freeman: *puts Pistol back Okay. Now give me that wand.
Hank: *hands
Jacob Freeman: Thank you.
*he heads out toward the docks and got a letter from his brother
Dear Jacob Freeman, Skull Island
6463, Avery's Court
I heard that a ice wizard named Devin arrived at Skull Island. I hope you keep her safe as you know Pirates. Just protect her please. I don't want anything to happen to her,
Love,
Joshua Wildhammer
*Writes back
Dear Joshua Wildhammer, Wizard City
8743, Ravenwood Lane
A Pirate named Hank had her wand, I was gonna shoot Hank unless he gave me the wand because he believed it was good in his hands,
Just tell Merle I got her wand and everything is okay.
P.S Thanks for the letter. I actually needed that info.
Love,
Jacob Freeman
*gives back to the sailor
Jacob Freeman: Devin? Where are you?
Devin: *touches back Turn around.
Jacob Freeman: *turns around
Devin: What do you need me for? Hey ..; that looks like my wand. Give it to me please.
Jacob Freeman: I was here to give this to you. Hank had it.
Devin: Thanks so much and what's your name?
Jacob Freeman: Jacob; Jacob Freeman
Devin: Nice to meet you Jacob.
OOC: Interesting twist, but I thought Hank threw it to the ground, not that he still had it. And also, with just one wave of his staff, Hank could have easily disarmed Jacob and blew the pistol up so Jacob couldn't shoot him. Just remember that, please.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Jack was just about to pour the potion into his sister's mouth when Anneke whispered something in her ear, and Devin jumped awake. She looked rather startled. Jack caught her say something, but nobody else seemed to notice. "You speak Magic." Devin muttered, awe-struck. Was it possible that this girl had trained in magic too?
Jack dashed into the tavern, kicking up sand as he went. He saw a blue stick on the floor with blue lines dashing across it like lava rolling down a volcano, the tip at the end being a snowflake. He picked up the wand quickly, which felt ice-cold, and leaped out of the tavern before anyone could notice. Jack stuffed the stick into his pocket and hoped for all the world that no one knew what it was.
Hank grumbled at the loss of the wand, now regretting he had threw it to the ground. He glanced at the area where the wand was, but it was gone. Furious, Hank threw his head into his bubbling cauldron, instantly regretting it. Hank pulled his head out of the slimy liquid, with his face now covered with slime. After wiping his face off, Hank got back to work. Soon he found white-ish-blue sparkles on his fingers. I think she really is a wizard, Hank thought. He glanced again at the little conversation. Now, sticking out of Jason's pocket was the wand. I need to get it so I can examine it more, he thought. At that, he got up from his cauldron and...........