Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions - What's Vexing You?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
treasurelover224 on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
thanks for the locations maybe it's one in flooded tunnels it's just that i'm scared of spiders and they're big.
Lol, I hear ya there. They give me the willies too as this screen shot and caption I gave it illustrates.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
How much Yum-N-Ade has Ryan sold?

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
From your post in the newsletter you tell us that not everyone completes every quest. Could conjure up a way to let us see what quests we have completed so that we can go find the ones we haven't? There are lists on Central to show what we need, but nothing on our characters to show what we already have.

Petty Officer
May 18, 2013
Pirates in the Sky on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
How much Yum-N-Ade has Ryan sold?
Well no one does really keep track it's not about the gold it's about helping the pirates with their health for just 100 gold who knows if someone did keep track Ryan would really be Captain Gunn's heir it would even help him with buying companion trainings and buying a good ship.

Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
Good question Vadima! Hmm... well I would like to know the level of pirates in game right now. Such as...
0-19 low level
20-49 mid level
50-65 high level

Hope you see this in your crystal ball
Crafty benjamin jones 38 (mid level)

Ensign
Jan 05, 2013
Madame Vadima-

We all know that in the spiral you are only as good as your weakest crew member. I'd like to know who is the crew member most pirates have as their first mate, and who is the least (among non-Crowns crew). Also, which crew members from each class have been promoted the most times? I'm sure Bonnie Annie has received quite a few herself

And how many pirates have unlocked the option to recruit Goronado so far?

Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
I would like to know when the next chapters will be put onto the game.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
what is vexing me is why this wasn't in the newsletter.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I would like to know if there is any hopes of El Dorado being in a place similar to earth.

Although likely not it is always great to dream XD

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
What percentage of newly created player characters belong to each pirate class?
What percentage of Maximum level (currently 65th) player characters belong to each pirate class?

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
What is the most popular name for a ship?

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
If it wasn't my privateer, first I spent them on healing stuff from the privateer class. My privateer got some witchdoctor stuff for some weapons and to begin the process of getting some spooky to boost her heals. Then I went for weapons so I could get bonuses using combo weapons, either smashy or shooty depending on the pirate. Everyone goes to the swashbuckler to get Hidden in Shadows and my privateer goes to buccaneer to get heavy armor and big choppy just for the Friar's weapon when she got big enough. Plenty of visits to privateer school for along with healing the other defensive stuff is great.
A Rouse a day keeps the troggies away!

Leo, Lvl 59

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Aha! Hope you and Puppylove1021 were able to see the latest newsletter! Vadima did some peering into her crystal ball for you this month!
WHOA! Vadima is the best teacher ever! And, she's' super awesome! well, at least that's what I say (because I'm a true Whichdoctor.) But sense I'm a Buccaneer on this account, Fearful Zane Parker (who is my character in the game) thinks that Mordekai is the most awesome teacher.

~level 65 Whichdoctor, Dead-eye Octavio Devereaux~

~level 18 Buccaneer, Fearful Zane Parker~

~level 10 Swashbuckler, Fearless Jill Davis~ (yes, I'm a girl on this account. even though I'm a boy in reality. I am a boy on my other 2 accounts though)

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Where do pirates spend the most gold? What vendors, other than the bazaar?

Transportalers? Ryan the Relentless? Professors?

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
Madame Vadima on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello Pirates!

I hope you enjoyed the Vadima's Visions article in our most recent Newsletter.

Are there other mysterious facts about the Spiral that you might be interested in finding out? Here's an example of a good topic for Madame Vadima: How do most Pirates spend their practice points.

Leave a comment below, and perhaps your question will lead us to gaze again into my crystal ball.

-Madame Vadima
Well, I am a Level 14 Privateer pirate. I have not gotten very far in the game, but this is how I use newly acquired practice points:
Firstly, I check the number of practice points I have. Next, I visit each class, and estimate which powers would most likely help me during combat. Using that knowledge, I purchase the powers according to how well they would assist me during battle.
Either that, or I pick the ones which sound the coolest.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
I have another question... How many people has a name that nobody else has?

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
When I get 4000 gold ( From captain gunn ) I use it on companion points to get my companions to 10, then at 13 I train subodai etc to 13.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
azoresgirl on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
I did enjoy your Visions in the Newsletter!

I was curious if perhaps you could see - when Pirates engage in PvP, are they mostly playing 1v1 or in teams?

I'm also wondering if your Vision allows you to see how many Pirates play PvP at level 65 versus lower levels. It would be amazing to know such things.

Indeed, these are things that I wonder. :)
I could attest to your second question, and I am a first hand witness with this! It happens far too often, and I've been in similar situations. I would be severely under leveled, and I just decided it would be a good idea to join in on the PvP scene. So guees who was the first guy to walk into the door? A guy with Aquilian weapons, armor, and powers, and did I forget that he/she was level 65? In the din of all my emotions, I had made a pact to only accept formal challenges with pirates about on par with my level (With a 3 level margin of error, since I can handle that kind of challenge where I stand at level 32), but unfortunately the motives are unknown. I could try to find some answers to this, but my overprotective parents have banned me from YouTube (to keep me from 'language', but at my school , I've learned the easy way from a reliable source that you can learn any word you wanted in any language, and they use said problem in front of me, whether they notice or not) so my account as an eyewitness is as far as I can go. I hope that this helped shed some light on this matter.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Is my name one of a kind? - Golden Chris Silver

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Madame Vadima on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Hello Pirates!

I hope you enjoyed the Vadima's Visions article in our most recent Newsletter.

Are there other mysterious facts about the Spiral that you might be interested in finding out? Here's an example of a good topic for Madame Vadima: How do most Pirates spend their practice points.

Leave a comment below, and perhaps your question will lead us to gaze again into my crystal ball.

-Madame Vadima
In response to your original question about what one uses their practice points for I have too say that I go for most of the Swashbuckler abilities. I do this on my musketeer account since the abilities work well with protecting someone with light armor and the swashbuckler attacks use agility just like musketeer abilities. I use a shooty stabby weapon which is optimal for this technique. I also have acquired some of the healing abilites of the privateers since this helps any pirate in combat.

Ensign
Apr 23, 2012
What is the most popular boss defeated multiple times in the game?

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Trevor Naturemaste... on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
What is the most popular boss defeated multiple times in the game?
I like to fight Diskylos.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
What's the most commonly bought ship?
What type of thing is bought or sold most in the bazaar? Ex hat or boots.
What pet do most people have

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Who is the most popular presido champion

Dead Mike

Lucky Jack Russel

Gaspard De Vole

Milo Graytail

Birgis latro

Ensign
Jul 04, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
OK Vadima, here is something that will put you to the test. What is the name of the female clockwork in Kane's court of elites.
Her name is Queen. No one actually knows that much about her, but I suppose she has some sort of history with Kane.