Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have an idea‽

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 15, 2013
I was thinking about the next talents (For the next update, of course), and while I was playing as Privateer, I was doing the quest for I believe it's called "Dicipline" (I don't know what's it called, I can't spell right now ) and while doing it, the Commondore mistaken for a fight, so this gave me a bright idea: For our next talents, why don't we fight our class trainers? I know it sounds crazy, but let's give it a try, shall we?

Loyal Warwick Easton, Lvl 65

Firey Bruno Kipton, Lvl 15

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
I would like to be able to buy bison galleons outside of tumble weed. I was able to slip thru before some one fixed it I'm not happy about it and I don't care about its supposed be that way I just want my galleon It is a important time sensitive purchase Its at a time when all the 200 boats you have to fight are level 28 and 29 but your stuck with a level 22 boat . this is when you do boot hill and port regal. please let us have these bison galleons outside of tumble weed they make the game less stressful and a lot more fun Thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
demonic47 on Aug 17, 2014 wrote:
I would like to be able to buy bison galleons outside of tumble weed. I was able to slip thru before some one fixed it I'm not happy about it and I don't care about its supposed be that way I just want my galleon It is a important time sensitive purchase Its at a time when all the 200 boats you have to fight are level 28 and 29 but your stuck with a level 22 boat . this is when you do boot hill and port regal. please let us have these bison galleons outside of tumble weed they make the game less stressful and a lot more fun Thanks
Or you can buy a new ship in Port Regal, with the equipment there or as your nautical levels increase, buy equipment in the bazaar.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2013
Avery on Mar 1, 2012 wrote:
We love to hear how you would change or improve Pirate101, so please go ahead and post your ideas here!
Well I have an Idea on what to do with combined weapons such as pistols with daggers attached to them and being able to switch on the ability from shooting to stabby weapons such as if you want to attack at close range switch to stabby with a button and if you want to shoot the pistols press the same buttons.

Ensign
Jul 20, 2009
I think I just had one of the best Ideas yet on something for both wizard and Pirate 101, and it would encourage the pirates to show off their houses more at times.

Ok so you have the different houses and right now you can't do very much to them except decorate them and have a battle at the battle area and some have a Genie or something similar, so what if you were able to do things around the home and land that would allow you to level up your house and have different teirs that would make it bigger and more grand. I know for a fact that in the witch doctor theres some unused places that could be transformed into stair cases for a 3rd floor or opened up to make a bigger land area to expand the land more for higher levels. I am sure I could find some on the other houses as well.

So what I am thinking of the ways they could be leveled up is things like gardening, Mini games, battles at the battle arena and maybe some of the games where you have to find the treasure or pizzas like in Wizard 101 hosting events and stuff at your home can also raise the house level. and also maybe have dungeons er Gauntlets like are in wizard 101 already.
Well theres my Idea and I hope it sticks cause I really think this would be great, and don't forget the new areas of the house will need a larger Item count as well.

Lieutenant
Dec 02, 2009
Anecorbie Its not the same That port regal skiff is no were as strong as the level 30 bison galleon from tumble weed Its not much stronger than the level 22 bison frigate

Ensign
Apr 16, 2014
man... there are so many improvisations that i can' t fit one in...

Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
Well recently a Golden Stingtail I got from Three Scars was destroyed because I had no room for it in my backpack or bank, so I was thinking we should have the option to either let new items be destroyed or swap them for other items we don't want.
That way we can keep any rare loot we get even if our storage is completely full

Reckless Alexandria Stevedore, Lvl 27 Swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Purple Jellybeans on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
Well recently a Golden Stingtail I got from Three Scars was destroyed because I had no room for it in my backpack or bank, so I was thinking we should have the option to either let new items be destroyed or swap them for other items we don't want.
That way we can keep any rare loot we get even if our storage is completely full

Hi Alexandria, welcome to the message boards. Love your board name.
I think it would be nice if we could decline the item and then go sell and then go back to gathering the loot our companions have brought in. That way we will not lose all that time and good stuff, plus it will prompt use to stop what we are doing and go clear some space.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
TheSwashbucklers10... on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
I was thinking about the next talents (For the next update, of course), and while I was playing as Privateer, I was doing the quest for I believe it's called "Dicipline" (I don't know what's it called, I can't spell right now ) and while doing it, the Commondore mistaken for a fight, so this gave me a bright idea: For our next talents, why don't we fight our class trainers? I know it sounds crazy, but let's give it a try, shall we?

Loyal Warwick Easton, Lvl 65

Firey Bruno Kipton, Lvl 15
i severely hope you mean this from a sparing standpoint cus i kinda like mordekai. (despite the fact that hold the line 2 requires whale's might what the heck?

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
hello! i have a request! can you please, pleease pleeeeeease add fedoras to pirate101? i wear them lots so it would be epic if fearless rob could wear them!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Purple Jellybeans on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:

welcome to the boards!

Ensign
Jul 19, 2014
i have an idea!

when we create our characters, we choose where we were born, so i think that if you could incorporate our "foster parents" in the story, that would be so cool!

EX:

if you chose to be from marleybone (keen eyes) then you can talk to your foster father as a main quest.

i have another idea!

when we eventually get to El Dorado, it would be cool if we could meet our real parents. and also, if our mother talks to us as a ghost and then tells that our father is still alive and his name is Captain Avery ;)

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Can you make Carcarius not fizzle so much please

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Aug 23, 2014 wrote:
hello! i have a request! can you please, pleease pleeeeeease add fedoras to pirate101? i wear them lots so it would be epic if fearless rob could wear them!
in Cool Ranch they have Fedoras just go to the bazzar at lvl.20 and you can buy one or loot from a battle

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Also can you add at lvl like when your talking to your class trainer at lvl 4 can you make a side quest to get Epic strike melee, ranged, and magic, then later on Mega strike then Super strike as you level

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
anecorbie on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
Ahoy, Polaris1055, and welcome to the message boards. Yeah, as a free to play-er, I hear ya! Did you know you can earn FREE Crowns by playing FreeKI games? On the Home page of Pirate 101 go to Shop - pull down the menu & click on 'Earn Crowns'. You'll soon be on your way to getting a little extra crowns ( up to 100 ) per day. Hope this helps!
yes I know that well but it would take 25 days and summer vacation is coming to an end

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Pandowdy on Mar 12, 2012 wrote:
Put pet shops in with some pets that you can only get in Pirate101, like a pet purple yumyum fruit and storm shark pups and parrots. Also, maybe a mount shop with a few Batacuda and flying fish mounts in it. Yes, I'm sure that someone would go into the Vortex of Doom just to get a few storm shark cubs. There are people that would do that even if I don't know them.
I like the idea of a pet yum yum fruit. Lol.

Petty Officer
Jul 06, 2010
musketeer warren on Aug 24, 2014 wrote:
i have an idea!

when we create our characters, we choose where we were born, so i think that if you could incorporate our "foster parents" in the story, that would be so cool!

EX:

if you chose to be from marleybone (keen eyes) then you can talk to your foster father as a main quest.

i have another idea!

when we eventually get to El Dorado, it would be cool if we could meet our real parents. and also, if our mother talks to us as a ghost and then tells that our father is still alive and his name is Captain Avery ;)
The idea that Avery is our father actually makes me kind of uncomfortable. He's old enough to be a retired pirate, and our pirates are in their early to mid teens.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2014
sjosten on Aug 26, 2014 wrote:
The idea that Avery is our father actually makes me kind of uncomfortable. He's old enough to be a retired pirate, and our pirates are in their early to mid teens.
haha true, but the idea of the foster parents thing would be fun. ;)

Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 16, 2014 wrote:
Shiruku Neko promotion? Cat Ninja to Cat Assassin

Shiruku Neko only gets an epic strike power and she doesn't have a jump talent. What kind of ninja can't jump?

So i request mega hit, at least, and jump. And i found it cool that in her critical hits and when she dies, she uses her smoke bombs to be unseen. If she had some new power called "smoke bombs" or something, she could maybe use it to either hide herself or stun an enemy for one turn.

I say she needs some sais instead of those big weird knives she has. Also some kunai. You know how when she attacks she ends with a backflip kick? Right after that she should throw three kunai like salamanders do.

Maybe her knives break or something and she goes to learn about more reliable weapons. There's probably gonna be some horse master guy that teaches her the way of the sai and kunai.

Also,

Goronado 2nd Promotion? Gorilla Warlord to Gorilla Brigadier

I think it would be cool if Goronado got a swinging mace added for a left hand weapon. And he should have more armor, like on his fists and shoulders. Also some knight boots, not those weird brown spongebob shoes.

I don't like his critical hits. All he does is swing his halberd twice. I want him to smack the enemy, slash his halberd down through the center, and have one of those suspense moments where he is swinging his mace in preparation for the final blow. To make it like the other character's criticals, put in some zoom, that background circle thing, and some dramatic guitar stuff.

Given that you just paid gold to promote the first time, I'm not going to make up any promotions. Probably would've had to do with that war in Monquista he was talking about.
Corrupt Lucas Vries
lvl 57 Witchdoctor
A warlord is a higher rank than a brigadier.

Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
I was looking through the tiers available when accepting a ship off a bundle when I had this idea: what if ships could be updated with Crowns, so that a particular look could be retained without worry about it becoming outdated or obsolete?

Although I do realize there is the option of buying another bundle as one levels up, what then does one do with the extra Other parts of the bundle... primarily if there is a Companion?

This could also work for ships bought in the Crown Shop. I don't know what good level increments for those would be, but for Bundle ships there would be a cost to reach the next preexisting Tier.

I suppose it could work for the Clothing and Weapons as well, if desired.

It's a way to keep getting money for KingsIsle, while letting those who like certain looks stick to them with less hassle... if they're willing to spend the crowns.

Thanks for reading!

ps: on a side note, thanks for extending the "free areas"; however, I personally think a nicer place to end them is after getting parents' ship. Please consider.

pps: Avery could be our pirate's GRANDfather. But still... ew. Not sure I'd want to be related to him regardless. If I'd be related to Avery I think I'm almost glad we're orphans...

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
A good idea for pirate101 is make more new a awesome powers like how bonnie anne got the new cool ability stock assault which isn't only a epic but also a ability.

These can help make is easier in fights and make them more cool and advanced looking in fights if somebody was watching they would go "woah! that's some awesome moves"

Just trying to give out some good ideas to make the game look like the best and make your companions stronger against some of the fights that people need help with cause they can't do it alone.

please put under consideration

suggestions by Quick Blake Maxwell

Lieutenant
Nov 04, 2012
Polaris1055 on Jul 4, 2014 wrote:
I really like the game and you should make more but I have to pay to go into the black storm and i feel it's because of the one mission where you have to pay for an area in book 9 while ure in book 7. i don't think thats fair to us. I wanted to get the Chicken Miner but i cant get in the black storm to do the mission to get to the cave where Bat Masterson. Could all of us somehow getta refund because for one thing... It's one mission at least let us have ONE free walk into Arroyo Grande East during the mission. And second Money doesn't grow on trees not all of us can get Pirate101 cards everyday. so please get us a refund
BTW sorry for the complaint I was having a bad day when I Wrote this and I'm currently in Port Regal chapter 1 then chapter 2, and 3 on Monday then FREE Tumbleweed.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
this very well may have been said but it bears repeating. REMOVE BED REST in the begining it is quite usefull excuse to be lazy. but at this point i am getting very sick of waiting THREE HOURS for my kobe yojimbo to wake up and soon its gonna take a lot longer. i haven't played for a few days and am about to go in so idk if you already removed it. either way bed rest was just plain bad. i'm sorry but thats the truth why wait three hours when i can take ten steps to the life fountain. thank you. rant over.