Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay IV

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Hey guys! I saw a couple of roleplay posts and i wanted to start my own!

~
The young swashbuckler by the name of Luke walked through the forest alone. He gazed off into the distance while he walked. He was supposed to meet a new swashbuckler. He thought he heard a voice from through the trees, and he cut his way through. He saw a cave.
He thought to himself, "No, the new swashbuckler wouldn't be in there."
As curious as Luke was, he didn't venture in. He turned back and headed back to the trail.
Bonnie Anne jumped in: Are you sure this is the place?"
Luke replied: "Of course I do!" His voice was loud enough for everyone in the forest could hear.
There was a voice in the distance asking, "Are you Luke?" The voice was becoming louder.
Luke yelled, "Yes!"
Out of the trees a pirate emerged. They had Blond Hair and Dark Brown Eyes. They said, "Hello."
Luke asked, "Are you that new Swashbuckler? What is your name?"
The Pirate replied, "I am the swashbuckler you are looking for. You can call me Hunter."
Luke told Hunter, "I have some important business with the armada. You can come with me."
Hunter asked, "Won't it be dangerous?"
Luke replied, "If it gets out of hand, I can heal you.
And then the pair walked to the tavern.

~

What do you think?
Add on, you can use my characters also.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
A young blonde teen was silently drinking Yum in the tavern, and her ears angled themselves slightly in the direction of the newcomers. She froze, green eyes widening.

Hunter?

Was it possible that she and her cousin would meet again by chance, when they lived in completely different parts of the spiral? Inconceivable! The girl's breath came in quickly and sharply, which almost made her pass out. Was this possible? It can't be... Hunter hated her, although she didn't know why. The girl smiled a little as she made a joke in her head. How can somebody not like me? Once she thought that she instantly felt bad and regretted it, willing the power of the spiral to ignore that one selfish little thought.

Back to Hunter.

What was he doing with Luke? Luke was known far and wide for being a little more than a bit impulsive, which couldn't make Luke and Lizzy more opposite. Lizzy turned around slightly to get a sneaking glance at the pair of them. She found Luke stride towards the bar proudly, chin held high and eyes displaying more than a little confidence. Just his structure said it all.

Luke was going to train a new swashbuckler in the proper ways of the pirate so that he could get some help doing something with the armada. But why? As much as her older cousin hated her, she still cared about him. She wasn't about to let Luke take him to battle on his own.

Much to the girl's horror, the two young men sat down right next to her. She quickly hid her face behind her gloved hand and a corner of her tricorn, and hoped for all the world that Hunter wouldn't recognize Lizzy's signature black and green colors and realize it was her.

The girl swashbuckler listened to the conversation that forth flowed between the other two swashbucklers.

OOC: Hey Luke! I think it's an excellent idea to start another Roleplay thread, I love them! I'm Elizabeth from Roleplay II, mind if I join in? Let me know what happens next in this thread!

~ Elizabeth, level 14 swashbuckler ~

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I kinda figured three role plays was enough, but meh. I'll try...

This'll just be including my two Witchdoctors.
~

Keira watched like a cat from the corner of the tavern. Her luminous lime eyes glowed in the shadowy corner of the tavern. The Witchdoctor was bored, but she had promised a visit to a certain potionmaker later. She sighed. "I need to start heading out now..." She commented as she glanced at the clock. With that, she tossed a couple gold coins to the one working the tavern, and walked out the door, passing by a blonde with green eyes staring at a group of two boys.

She murmured lowly as she exited. "I better not turn out to be late." before running through the door.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Jacob Freeman: Aww. I'm gonna get my favorite drink in the spiral, YUM! And it's yummy to. Now let's catch to the chase.
Joshua Wildhammer: To the tavern!
Charlie the Starfish: It's my first time here. I hope no swords will slash me.
Jacob Freeman: They won't hurt you. I will hurt them if they do!
Charlie the Starfish: Okay my master's brother.
Jacob opens the door
Jacob Freeman: Here we go. Two Yum please.
Barkeeper: 10 gold please.
Jacobs hands the gold
Jacob Freeman: Hi Luke. What brings you down here today my friend?
Luke: I'm learning a new skill. The Commodore should be here any minute. Oh, there he is.
Commodore: Time to learn a new fighting skill! Calvary.
Luke: Calvary?
Commodore: Calvary. This will teach your troops to charge into battle!
Luke: Yes sir! I'm obliged to learn this new skill.
Commodore: Oh, thank you student.
Luke: You're welcome
Commodore: I see that your friend Hunter is here.
Luke: Yep he is.
Commodore: Well, we should train in my office. Come now,
Jacob Freeman: Bye Luke.
Luke: Bye.
Jacob Freeman: That is done. Let's drink! We don't want this to go to waste, do we Josh?
Joshua Wildhammer: Surely we don't! Hey. I see a girl down there.
Lizzy: Umm ... hi.
Joshua Wildhammer: Hi.
Lizzy: Is he gone?
Joshua Wildhammer: What person are you talking about?
Lizzy: Luke.
Joshua Wildhammer: Yea he is. You can get up now. So tell me, why were you hiding?
Lizzy: I was hiding because I hate Luke.
Jacob Freeman: I don't hate him the least! Why would you hate him? TELL ME! *draws gun
Joshua Wildhammer: Easy Jacob, easy. I don't think she hates him intentionally. There must be a reason! Why would she be coldhearted?
Lizzy: The lad is right; I do have a reason. Gather around. I got a story to tell
Lizzy: (story being told) and that's why I hate him.
Jacob Freeman: You hate him because you don't see him much?
Lizzy: Exactly!
Jacob Freeman: You should spend some time with him. You know, he's right now on this very island. Go talk to him.
Lizzy: I'll do that!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
A young blonde teen was silently drinking Yum in the tavern, and her ears angled themselves slightly in the direction of the newcomers. She froze, green eyes widening.

Hunter?

Was it possible that she and her cousin would meet again by chance, when they lived in completely different parts of the spiral? Inconceivable! The girl's breath came in quickly and sharply, which almost made her pass out. Was this possible? It can't be... Hunter hated her, although she didn't know why. The girl smiled a little as she made a joke in her head. How can somebody not like me? Once she thought that she instantly felt bad and regretted it, willing the power of the spiral to ignore that one selfish little thought.

Back to Hunter.

What was he doing with Luke? Luke was known far and wide for being a little more than a bit impulsive, which couldn't make Luke and Lizzy more opposite. Lizzy turned around slightly to get a sneaking glance at the pair of them. She found Luke stride towards the bar proudly, chin held high and eyes displaying more than a little confidence. Just his structure said it all.

Luke was going to train a new swashbuckler in the proper ways of the pirate so that he could get some help doing something with the armada. But why? As much as her older cousin hated her, she still cared about him. She wasn't about to let Luke take him to battle on his own.

Much to the girl's horror, the two young men sat down right next to her. She quickly hid her face behind her gloved hand and a corner of her tricorn, and hoped for all the world that Hunter wouldn't recognize Lizzy's signature black and green colors and realize it was her.

The girl swashbuckler listened to the conversation that forth flowed between the other two swashbucklers.

OOC: Hey Luke! I think it's an excellent idea to start another Roleplay thread, I love them! I'm Elizabeth from Roleplay II, mind if I join in? Let me know what happens next in this thread!

~ Elizabeth, level 14 swashbuckler ~
Would it be alright if I joined in, too? I've loved the RP threads, though I've been shy to join. I'm afraid my roleplaying skills aren't top notch.

-

"I don't want to fight your war, Avery," Warwick growled, slamming his palm on the captain's oaken desk. The bang resulted in a globe falling from a corner under the privateer's strength. Avery looked up from a paper that he had been writing, and looked grimly at Warwick while he effortlessly rolled it between his bony fingers. Handing the scroll off to the white cockatoo perched on his shoulder, Avery clasped his hands and leaned on the knuckles with his chin, leaning on his elbows.
"An interesting choice, Warwick," Avery murmured, "Going against the will of your home in favor of your own petty ideas."
"My ideas aren't petty at all," Warwick warned, his voice growing louder by the word, "My parents were the bravest pirates to roam the skies!" Taking a cautionary step away from Avery, Warwick felt for the band on the left hand of his Tiger Claws. He cast a glare back at the old captain. "You can't tell me what to do."
"Your parents are gone, Warwick," Avery sighed, "Do as you please, but buy your own ships. Build them from scraps and splinters, if push comes to shove. I'll be sure the dockmaster doesn't see you commandeering any galleons of mine. Get out of my office." Warwick backpedaled to the door.
"One day, you'll plead for my bravery in your scuttle with the tinker toys," Warwick sneered, "You won't get any."
~
Warwick strode into the bustle of Avery's Court, feeling it less and less of a home as he walked. Under his arm he carried a bronze helmet with an Aquilan-style frill on the top, leaving untrimmed brown hair to be lifted in the Caribbean-esque breeze. The helmet wasn't as scratched up as the scale armor that he had crafted himself. For years, the mail had proved to be as tough as he considered himself to be. Slipping through the spiked gate, he made his way to the Kraken Skulls, knowing that behind the Yum-stained doors, he would always be welcome. Just a few seats away from three Swashbucklers was an empty stool. Warwick sat down and tried to avoid glares as he was offered a mug of Yum. He knew that soon enough, a pirate clad in dragon scales wielding Tiger Claws like himself would be addressed.

(OOC: I really like this character, and I hope to expand his personality and background as I write about him more. Here's to a good thread! D.S. Dev)
(We should come up with a posting order, so there are no scene hiccups. Anyone joining in goes to the end of the list. What do you guys think?)

Captain
May 16, 2011
A boy with jet black hair and sharp blue eyes entered the tavern via a mass of people. He ordered some yum pudding, and sat down at a table across from Luke's table. When he noticed Luke, he narrowed his eyes. Luke had cheated him long ago, and the boy had never forgot it. He sat up, walked over to Luke's table, and growled, "Luke!".The entire tavern was silenced. Luke met his angry gaze. "Connor", Luke replied. Connor then said, "That's right" Then Connor took out his spear and charged Luke.

OOC: A tavern fight has begun! Connor is a buccaneer. How will Luke react to this challenge? And also, the part where the script mentions Luke had cheated Connor, it was all a misunderstanding. Bikaneri, feel free to use that information in any which way you'd like.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Jacob Freeman: Aww. I'm gonna get my favorite drink in the spiral, YUM! And it's yummy to. Now let's catch to the chase.
Jacob opens the door
Jacobs hands the gold
Luke: I'm learning a new skill. The Commodore should be here any minute. Oh, there he is.
Jacob Freeman: That is done. Let's drink! We don't want this to go to waste, do we Josh?
Joshua Wildhammer: Yea he is. You can get up now. So tell me, why were you hiding?
Jacob Freeman: I don't hate him the least! Why would you hate him? TELL ME! *draws gun
Joshua Wildhammer: Easy Jacob, easy. I don't think she hates him intentionally. There must be a reason! Why would she be coldhearted?
Lizzy: The lad is right; I do have a reason. Gather around. I got a story to tell
Jacob Freeman: You should spend some time with him. You know, he's right now on this very island. Go talk to him.
OOC: Interesting spin on my character, but not quite the case. Lizzy doesn't hate anyone but the Deacon of the Armada; she just dislike's Luke's headstrong-ness. And in Lizzy's opinion, she sees Luke often enough. Also she wouldn't cry her sole out to anyone that she hadn't known for years and felt comfortable around. Interesting idea of my character, but I'd rather not build off of it. I like the way you made your post a script, though! I'll tell you about my character so you can use her in your posts:
Lizzy is a shy bookworm who resembles a monk more than a pirate. She's a swashbuckler who always wears black and dark green and who's flag is a silver gryphon symbol. Lizzy lives in the Laurentine Library of Valencia and reads almost every spare moment she has; therefore she's achieved a level of knowledge at the age of fourteen that few people do in their entire lives. Hunter used to tease her A LOT when they were little and although it always got on her nerves, she still loves him because they're family and that what families do. Lizzy's impression of Hunter is that he hates her, however this may not be the case at all...
Lizzy loves to help others but doesn't like to draw too much attention to herself, so she may do it secretly She talks, but only when spoken to or when she's got something REALLY important to say.
~
Lizzy's eyes widened as the two boys left the tavern. She can't just leave Hunter alone with Luke! Her heartbeat quickened as she fleetingly turned her head back and forth from the seats the boys were sitting in previously to their backs exiting the tavern, as if truly confirming for herself that the two young men were really leaving. She breathed in quickly and sharply, deciding she'd rather get caught by Hunter than lose him to a fight. Lizzy's expression scrunched up as she made the difficult decision, and with a flash of black and green, she dashed away from the tavern leaving no clue besides a nearly empty bottle of yum rolling on its bottom as if it would lose its balance any given moment.
Wait a minute... was that The Commodore leading Luke and Hunter away? Impossible! He was far too old to leave his school, let alone lead others away. This can't be The Commodore...
It must be a spy of the Armada! Lizzy's eyed widened in horror as the realization dawned on her. Hunter is too new to know the difference, and Luke must be distracted, otherwise Lizzy would know him to be smarter than this. Well, at least she hoped so.
Lizzy walked in Luke's footprints in the sand so as not to leave her own, and relied on the dark colors of her outfit to conceal her in the blackness of the night. She unsheathed her daggers and pointed them to 'The Commodore' just in case, clutching her daggers tightly in the ambidextrous way that she was.
~
What will happen next? Bikaneri, little help please? ;) Hunter and Luke are your characters in the first place, after all.

~ Elizabeth, level 15 ~

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Dark hmm, I kinda like it. Dark Jason Everhart, yea, I like the sound of that.
Jason had just past a wanted sign with his name on it. he had been a mercenary for only a year now and already people cowered at the mention of his name.
Pretty soon everyone'll know me as the most dangerous swashbuckler to ever hit the skyways.he had been hired to kidnap someone by the name of Luke, and he was in the KrakenSkulls tavern. He was supposed to be some famous swashbuckler.
Great, taking down the competition. he pulled his mooshu style mask over his face just before entering the tavern
He was surprised to see that a bar fight had already begun.
Hmm, I can use this to my advantage.
he was then attacked by a random pirate with a mug,
Oh great, I step into a tavern and the first thing I do is get punched in the face? not gonna happen. he side stepped his attacker and let him run into the guy behind him. Jason scanned the room for Luke.
There he is. he's fighting that buccaneer over there. he worked his way closer, dodging mugs and swords, and the occasional shoe, until he was almost close enough to touch him.
How am I gonna get him away with out that buck noticing? I got it Theatrics. He grabbed a boomerang from his belt and threw it. It passed every candle in the tavern snuffing out the light as it passed. The only light left was from the chandelier. He then grabbed his knife and cut the rope that held it up. The chandelier fell to the ground, he heard screams from almost everyone in the tavern. he smiled maliciously. Then he grabbed Luke from behind and dragged him out of the tavern. No one saw a thing. He knocked Luke unconscious. He wanted everyone to know his name, so he spelled it out in gasoline on the wall of the tavern and set it ablaze. . .

Captain
May 16, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Jacob opens the door
Jacobs hands the gold
OOC: Sorry if I'm being a bit harsh in this post, but Lizzy doesn't hate Luke, it's Hunter that hates her. And she doesn't know why he hates her. But, even though we can go with this, I just think maybe Bikaneri or Just Add Bacon should unfold this. And also, I thought Luke was going to train Hunter, not the Commodore training them. But again, sorry if I'm a little harsh on this post.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
By the way, Luke is a Swashbuckler.

~
Luke said, "Oh great! You. All the way from Valencia! I thought you were a clockwork! Get over it!"
Conner replied, "Oh really."
Luke told Hunter, "Stay back."
Luke slashed at Connor but Connor deflected and aimed another attack. Luke was damaged but used his powerful Assasian's Strike. Connor was way more damaged then he was before.
Luke said, "Seems like I am still powerful!"
He and Hunter walked out of the tavern. Luke told Hunter, "Come on, lets meet your new teacher, Morgan Lafitte."

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Warwick grunted, spinning in his tavern stool to face the front. He leaned on his elbows which rested on his armored knees. A fight sounded grand for today - something to get Avery's anger off of his shoulders. He stood up from his seat, not rising at all but shrinking an inch. As he saw the three pirates leave, Warwick walked after them, only curious as to why the rush seemed so urgent on the girl's end.
Won't be anything like the Isle of Fetch or Beachhead, Warwick told himself, But ought to be worth seeing, anyways. In the back of his mind, Warwick was still thinking about getting a ship. No Skull Island ships would ever be his again, none newly built. He didn't have the time to build a raft, so the only logical solution would be..
Hmm, Warwick confirmed, smiling a little to himself. He took another glance at the Commodore's route, spying an alternate path. On Lizzy's waist, Warwick spied a bottle, a galleon floating inside.
Perfect.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Jacob Freeman and his family followed Luke. They went to the door and the Commodore said this
Commodore: MUAHAHAHA! I got you FOOLS!
Luke: What did you just say Blacked Pea Marleybonian!
Commodore Spy: SURRENDER TO VALENCIA!
Jacob Freeman: *Opens door Surrender yourself Spy of the pity of the Armada! Tell me now!
As Lizzy came up to Avery Court she heard something. She snuck in making not a sound and slowly sneaked up to the spy and she struck! A fight has begun!
Jacob Freeman: Tell me where he is or I'll shoot you!
Lizzy: I'll strike you down if you never tell me! I'm doing this for the safety of Luke!
Commodore Spy: I give up. Here's the key to the closet.
Jacob Freeman: Thank you and now I shoot! *shoots
Commodore Spy: AUGH!
Jacob Freeman: *Opens door
Commodore: Oh I hated that robot! They are the most horrifying thing in the Spiral! I think they're trying to kill the students! Defend yourselves! I'll tell Avery about it.
Story starts Separating now
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the Commodore goes up the stairs the band of friends and family go down back to Hunter
Hunter: You're back! I thought you wouldn't be safe!
Luke: I'm sorry but while I went out to the school and I found out the Commodore is a spy of the Armada. A Robot Spy! He was to look like him to trick students!
Hunter: Oh really. I will look at this investigation later.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
nullOOC: Wow, incredible writing skills! I'm amazed, you've got me at the edge of my office chair. XD Very impressive, I'm glad you joined this thread.

~

Lizzy's ears pricked up as she heard footsteps behind. She had learned in the past that by looking back to see who was chasing you, it could cost you dearly. The footsteps quieted down until eventually she couldn't hear them anymore. They were all safe: just a fellow pirate walking near them, nothing unusual.
'The Commodore' spoke up: "Follow me to the cave in the forest!" he commanded. The three kids and the dog trotted swiftly, each one trying to keep up with the last. Lizzy got more and more anxious and jumpy the further they went into the forest. Although she didn't like open spaces, she didn't like closed ones either. She would give anything right now to get herself and Hunter out of this mess and to sail to her home in the Laurentine Library.
She drew in a shaky breath as she began to tremble. Why was she so nervous? She evaded armada soldiers all the time in Valencia! This would be a piece of cake!
However, a sixth sense told her otherwise.
Out of nowhere a black shadow leaped out of the shrubbery and tackled the blonde out of the path. The two rolled away from Luke, Hunter, and 'The Commodore'. The moonlight revealed a dark silhouette, however Lizzy could see some rather handsome facial features, glaring down at her savagely, but almost apologetically. This guy was short, but he was dense. He pinned all of her limbs down with his own.
"Hello, there. Fine evening today." He grinned down at her.
"Indeed." She said, playing along. "But I warn you, this is no way to treat a lady."
"You have something I want, and I prevent your freedom. I believe we have a mutual agreement." he muttered.
Out of nowhere Lizzy recognized him. "Warwick." This guy was horrible and ruthless, willing to do anything to get his way, his will more easily broken then diamond. She was in major trouble, that was for sure. The sheer force of him prevented her from wiggling her way out of this one. She usually used her own small size to her advantage, but it wouldn't work here. She had to use her wits this time, but it was kinda hard to concentrate when you are pinned down a mere twenty feet away from your cousin about to meet his doom.
This wasn't Lizzy's best night.
Surely this guy could feel her trembling like a chihuahua? Shouldn't he take pity on her and let her go?
Warwick didn't seem to have a soul. Doesn't he understand? It's CRUCIAL that she follows her cousin! When Warwick tackled her he sent her daggers flying, they were probably still left on the path. She was unarmed and frankly too exasperated to think properly. Then her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What do you want from me? I mean, I live in a library for Pete's sake!" On that final note, she spat into Warwick's eye, momentarily stunning him and making him release Lizzy's left arm. She raised it over her head and banged his helmet, knocking him out.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Although she had momentarily knocked Warwick out, he collapsed onto her, this time a dead weight. Lizzy whimpered and squirmed, incredibly uncomfortable but relieved to be released. She wiggled her way out from under Warwick and dusted herself off. Lizzy picked him up (or his upper half, really) and dragged him over to a nearby tree. She then took her belt off her top coat and belted Warwick to the tree. Lizzy took off her top coat as well and tied it around his head, preventing him from seeing. As much as Lizzy disliked him, especially from the way he had just treated her, she couldn't stand to hurt him more than she already had. Lizzy nodded solemnly to Warwick, then dashed after Luke and Hunter, not even realizing that her ship's bottle was still attached to her belt.
Lizzy walked once more in Luke's footprints, this time really hurrying. She followed the boys into the cave, and as soon as she entered the cave she realized that this was a dangerous place to be. Luke and Hunter were once again in sight, but they were heading deeper and deeper into the cave. Lizzy dashed after them, this time trembling from the cold of not having her top coat on.
The group headed so deep into the cave that Lizzy could no longer see the mouth of it, nor the moonlight that shone through it. She felt so cold, so alone. Lizzy felt as if the responsibility was almost too great to handle. However, if she was correct, than Hunter and Luke were in terrible danger, and it was up to her to save them. Wasn't it so much better to be solitary, with no friends, no family, no alliances? It was certainly easier, however maybe not entirely welcome. However much she enjoyed having no one to care about other than herself, she oftentimes grew terribly lonely, and missed her parents.
The group stopped at the very end of the cave. Before Lizzy knew what was happening, a loud rolling sound happened and they were all trapped in a cage.
Rather than saving Hunter, she had gotten herself trapped as well.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Bikaneri on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
By the way, Luke is a Swashbuckler.

~
Luke said, "Oh great! You. All the way from Valencia! I thought you were a clockwork! Get over it!"
Conner replied, "Oh really."
Luke told Hunter, "Stay back."
Luke slashed at Connor but Connor deflected and aimed another attack. Luke was damaged but used his powerful Assasian's Strike. Connor was way more damaged then he was before.
Luke said, "Seems like I am still powerful!"
He and Hunter walked out of the tavern. Luke told Hunter, "Come on, lets meet your new teacher, Morgan Lafitte."
(As of Connor's side of the battle)

Connor matched Luke move for move. After Luke used assasin's strike, Connor reacted quickly, and threw Luke across the room.

~after three or four minutes of move-for-move fighting~

Luke had Connor up against the wall.
Connor: Hmph, it seems you have gotten better. But you better believe I'll be back for revenge!
Connor's eyes blazed with hate as he threw down a very hazy smoke bomb. When the smoke cleared Luke was gone.......

Captain
May 16, 2011
ShadowStrikerV2 on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Dark hmm, I kinda like it. Dark Jason Everhart, yea, I like the sound of that.
Jason had just past a wanted sign with his name on it. he had been a mercenary for only a year now and already people cowered at the mention of his name.
Pretty soon everyone'll know me as the most dangerous swashbuckler to ever hit the skyways.he had been hired to kidnap someone by the name of Luke, and he was in the KrakenSkulls tavern. He was supposed to be some famous swashbuckler.
Great, taking down the competition. he pulled his mooshu style mask over his face just before entering the tavern
He was surprised to see that a bar fight had already begun.
Hmm, I can use this to my advantage.
he was then attacked by a random pirate with a mug,
Oh great, I step into a tavern and the first thing I do is get punched in the face? not gonna happen. he side stepped his attacker and let him run into the guy behind him. Jason scanned the room for Luke.
There he is. he's fighting that buccaneer over there. he worked his way closer, dodging mugs and swords, and the occasional shoe, until he was almost close enough to touch him.
How am I gonna get him away with out that buck noticing? I got it Theatrics. He grabbed a boomerang from his belt and threw it. It passed every candle in the tavern snuffing out the light as it passed. The only light left was from the chandelier. He then grabbed his knife and cut the rope that held it up. The chandelier fell to the ground, he heard screams from almost everyone in the tavern. he smiled maliciously. Then he grabbed Luke from behind and dragged him out of the tavern. No one saw a thing. He knocked Luke unconscious. He wanted everyone to know his name, so he spelled it out in gasoline on the wall of the tavern and set it ablaze. . .
Connor: No! Impeccable! He's gone!
Connor then glanced at the name on the tavern wall.
Connor: DARK JASON EVERHART! I'll get you! And when I do I'll get Luke as well!
Then Connor stormed out of the tavern, and followed footprints and what looked like the markings of a dragged body. Soon the footprints came to an end. So Connor entered Mordekai's Den.
Connor: Mordekai, teach me to be the greatest Buccaneer the world has ever known. Teach me everything! And train me beyond my limits!
Then Connor took out his Tiger Claws and strongest armor. At that, he prepared himself with the chase to find Luke and Jason.......

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC: We've got three different stories going on here. x frowns x So lets see if we can make it work......Ok the incident with 'The Commodore' happens first, Hunter and Luke go back to the tavern, the tavern fight happens, Luke is taken by Jason, Hunter somehow gets Luke back, those two go in to the cave...... and then Luke, Hunter, and Lizzy are trapped in a cage as a result of Jason's malicious plans? Does that work for everybody?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Although she had momentarily knocked Warwick out, he collapsed onto her, this time a dead weight. Lizzy whimpered and squirmed, incredibly uncomfortable but relieved to be released. She wiggled her way out from under Warwick and dusted herself off. Lizzy picked him up (or his upper half, really) and dragged him over to a nearby tree. She then took her belt off her top coat and belted Warwick to the tree. Lizzy took off her top coat as well and tied it around his head, preventing him from seeing. As much as Lizzy disliked him, especially from the way he had just treated her, she couldn't stand to hurt him more than she already had. Lizzy nodded solemnly to Warwick, then dashed after Luke and Hunter, not even realizing that her ship's bottle was still attached to her belt.
Lizzy walked once more in Luke's footprints, this time really hurrying. She followed the boys into the cave, and as soon as she entered the cave she realized that this was a dangerous place to be. Luke and Hunter were once again in sight, but they were heading deeper and deeper into the cave. Lizzy dashed after them, this time trembling from the cold of not having her top coat on.
The group headed so deep into the cave that Lizzy could no longer see the mouth of it, nor the moonlight that shone through it. She felt so cold, so alone. Lizzy felt as if the responsibility was almost too great to handle. However, if she was correct, than Hunter and Luke were in terrible danger, and it was up to her to save them. Wasn't it so much better to be solitary, with no friends, no family, no alliances? It was certainly easier, however maybe not entirely welcome. However much she enjoyed having no one to care about other than herself, she oftentimes grew terribly lonely, and missed her parents.
The group stopped at the very end of the cave. Before Lizzy knew what was happening, a loud rolling sound happened and they were all trapped in a cage.
Warwick groaned at the feeling of drool dripping down his chin from an unexpected blackout. He opened his eyes and found himself unable to rub nor open them. His jaw hurt, probably from falling. Most painful of all had to have been the top of his head, his helmet dented and abandoned a few feet out from him. Warwick grunted once more and began avoiding acknowledging the pain. He found himself tied to a nearby tree by a worn belt. Warwick stood on his toes and jumped with all his might, finding himself belted off of the ground with his ascent. Sliding down, Warwick's armor dug into the belt and ripped it enough to set the pirate free. He walked a step forwards to reclaim his helmet, but the severity of the dent affected the helmet enough to make it impossible to fit on his head.
"A shame," Warwick murmured to himself, "Now what do I do?" Warwick checked his armor for any scratches, and none were new - however, he noticed something glimmer in the corner of his peripheral vision.
"Hello," Warwick sneered, snatching the bottle. He slipped it under a scale in his armor, sneering. He would at last be able to venture on his own. First, however, was revenge. Nobody would knock him unconscious without paying. Warwick picked up Lizzy's jacket and started for the trail.
-
Warwick had followed the footprints for a little, approaching a dark cave. Eh, he smiled as he thought, Nothing I can't handle, right? Striding into the cave, Warwick quickly found himself proven wrong as he felt himself pinned to the wall.
"Listen, kid," a voice said in the dark, "You want to get back, don't ye?" Warwick feebly nodded, caught in what darkness he couldn't control. He felt his new ship being stolen from his won secret panel, "Well, I do, too. You walk in and get your revenge. It's also mine, see. You come back to me, I give you your ship, and we split. Got it?" Warwick remained silent, his brow furrowing. Nobody, NOBODY, would ever get the best of him. Warwick was lifted an inch from the wall and slammed into it. He was facing a buccaneer.
"Alright," he grunted, slipping out of its grasp and walking towards the light, "You have my word." Gulping, Warwick attempted to walk straighter, his face of worry shifting into that of cruelty.
"Well, well, well," Warwick bellowed, putting his hands on his hips and standing proud, "What do we have here?" The feeling was almost enjoyable. Warwick snickered and paced the cage. He locked eyes with Lizzy for a moment.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Keira gazed up at the large cliff near Remmington's Steel and the clothing shop. She had done this a million times, but still, she always worried just a little when she scaled and climbed the immense mountain. Without a word, the black haired Witchdoctor grabbed one of the rocks jutting out of the mountainside, while placing her foot on another. She continued with the process of climbing to the ledge nearby, carefully as she could be. However, toward the top, she got a little cocky, and when she found a foothold stepped on it a little too hard and it broke beneath her. It had been her only foothold at the time and only one hand held onto a rock. She held her breath, but not before groaning, "I knew I shouldn't have worn high heels today..."

She sighed, but didn't bother with trying to pull herself up. She'd just risk falling even more. "You're so stupid..." Keira said to herself. Then she caught notice of a collection of vines, but unfortunately, they were far from her reach. "This is definitely a difficult situation..." She turned her head to watch if anyone passed by, but what good could they do to help?

Then, Keira remembered, she was a Witchdoctor. She rolled her eyes at herself and concentrated, using hoodoo to rebuild another rock using the rubble from the fallen one. She grabbed onto it, pulled herself up, replaced one of her hands holding on with her foot and climbed to the narrow ledge halfway through the mountain. With that, she pressed herself against the rocky wall and scaled it, being extremely cautious this time.

The Witchdoctor noticed Lizzy run off. Lizzy had been a friend of hers from when Keira, a Privateer named Charlotte and a couple others headed for Sivella for a library raid. Keira owed a lot to Lizzy, and the black haired girl made a mental note to head where Lizzy had when she finished speaking with Alexandra.

Alexandra was a skilled alchemist who had never been able to decide what class to join, so she had made her own and become skilled in the art of potion making. The alchemist lived alone in a cave at the top of the mountain, and it's kind of hard to miss due to the mist billowing out from it.

Eventually Keira climbed into the cave, her sight welcomed by Alexandra, a girl with brownish black locks that curled at the bottom and misty violet eyes. "Hyālō, Keira."

(OOC: Is this good? I'm trying not to stray from the plot, I promise, there will be relevance. And Alexandra speaks in Bengali sometimes, and she simply said Hello.)

Captain
May 16, 2011
Connor ventured forward in to a very dark cave. The ship bottles on his waist jingled with every step. Connor glanced down at his large collection, and began counting. These ships were all somebody else's once, but he had taken them as a prize for defeating them. He sneered as he counted an extra one that wasn't there before. Connor grinned as he remembered this was a very recent addition to his collection, he had got it this very day. Connor felt like he had been walking for centuries; it seemed like the tunnels went forever. But at last, he came to a faint hint of light. As he walked in, he realized that for an ancient temple, this room looked too, well, modern. But, he wasn't surprised that this was a secret base, for he had tracked Jason's scent all the way here. When he saw Warwick and the cage with Lizzy, Hunter, and Luke, he said with a mocking tone, "What have we here......The great Luke, who went into Valencia, and got out unseen, is trapped in a measley cage?" Connor snaked around the cage, and came to a stop upon the back of the cage. With brute strength he pulled a bar loose but just an inch. He quickly pulled up Warwick's ship bottle. Connor then said, "You want this back don't you? Go dispose of any unwanted guests, including any people who are already down here, while I free these trapped folk. Then you'll get your revenge and I'll get mine."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
OOC: We've got three different stories going on here. x frowns x So lets see if we can make it work......Ok the incident with 'The Commodore' happens first, Hunter and Luke go back to the tavern, the tavern fight happens, Luke is taken by Jason, Hunter somehow gets Luke back, those two go in to the cave...... and then Luke, Hunter, and Lizzy are trapped in a cage as a result of Jason's malicious plans? Does that work for everybody?
OOC: I agree with this. Sorry, everybody, but i'm having writer's block for this thread. Seems to happen to me every time I try to write action without really knowing what's going to happen next. Since you guys know what my character is like, you're welcome to use her, I truly don't mind. XD I'll come back in later when I think I can write again. Bye Roleplay IV for now!

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Luke used Black Fog and He, Hunter, Warwick and Lizzy disappeared. Connor was wondering where they went. Footsteps could be heard coming closer. A figure emerged: Jason. He lunged for Connor, but as the group in the cage saw Connor had grown skillfully. Luke figured this would be the best time to take down Connor. He hurled a knife at Connor, and Connor saw Luke. Connor was wounded from the knife. He retreated. Jason gazed at Luke. He told him, "Now for the truth. You see, Connor is actually more evil. I was trying to help you by making him think I wasn't on your side. But I have a feeling he has something to do with the commodore." The rest of the group revealed themselves and Warwick said, "Sorry I was with Jason on this plan." The group was quite stunned.
Jason let them out of the cave and said, "Now lets go get your ship back."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Bikaneri on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Luke used Black Fog and He, Hunter, Warwick and Lizzy disappeared. Connor was wondering where they went. Footsteps could be heard coming closer. A figure emerged: Jason. He lunged for Connor, but as the group in the cage saw Connor had grown skillfully. Luke figured this would be the best time to take down Connor. He hurled a knife at Connor, and Connor saw Luke. Connor was wounded from the knife. He retreated. Jason gazed at Luke. He told him, "Now for the truth. You see, Connor is actually more evil. I was trying to help you by making him think I wasn't on your side. But I have a feeling he has something to do with the commodore." The rest of the group revealed themselves and Warwick said, "Sorry I was with Jason on this plan." The group was quite stunned.
Ha! Awesome! More action. XD but... wasn't Warwick trying to kill Lizzy a few 'minutes' ago?

Captain
May 16, 2011
Bikaneri on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Um, what? Could you not use my character like that? Even though we can go with that, there is a few things I have a problem with. For one, Connor had armor on. Luke's knife would have just bounced off the armor. And for two, Connor wouldn't retreat so easily. And also, I think you should ask ShadowStrikerV2 before you use his character like that. Also, Connor had nothing to do with the Commodore. He's not a clockwork, nor does he work with one. He's not more evil either, he is just seeking revenge. But, I'll tell you now, he does have a huge hate for the Armada, so huge that he will destroy all Clockworks in his way. So in a way, Connor could be a great asset to you in the future. But, could you not use my character like that again? I don't like it when people play characters wrongly.
~
Connor retreated out of the cave, his hate for Luke growing and growing. He then piloted his ship to Marleybone. There he went straight to a person he once worked with; Gracie Conrad. After greeting each other, Connor then asked, "Gracie, by any chance would you be able to make me explosives?" Gracie nodded. Connor waited patiently as Gracie Conrad got to work. As soon as these are done, Connor thought, even Luke won't be able to stop me. And when he begs for mercy, I won't give him any.