Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 16, 2013
mine is keisuke yagi he does so much damage especially with hidden and the healing once you use hidden you can use super hit which does around like 1200 damage

bloody Jordan Nightingale level 65

Ensign
Jul 07, 2011
Mine would be Ridolfo Capoferro he has so much crits that the enemy with full health will fall before him he is very similar to El toro.

Level 65 Smarmy Noah Groot

Ensign
Apr 25, 2010
My favorite companion has to be Hawkules even though some people might say that Hawkules is bad. I love how he is based off of Hercules!

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
I have two faves my first one would be el toro he looks amazing after his promotion and does alot of damage plus a buff

My other favorite is catbeard omg his critical attack with the fish its so funny to watch

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
I can't choose between wild bill peacock and buffalo bill.

Marcus, level 47 swashbuckler

Ensign
Feb 03, 2011
Oran of Urz on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
Ratbeard. He tells it how it is.

The storyline wouldn't be the same without him.
Too true! I can't even imagine playing the rest of the game without him!

Ensign
Feb 03, 2011
cookiesolivia on Jan 31, 2013 wrote:
Completely agree. The only time they have agreed on something was the horribleness of my Puerto Mico outfit.

My favourites are Sarah Steele and Ratbeard. Ever since Sarah's been on my crew, she's disliked every new companion. She hated Old Scratch, Lucky Jack Russel, and Ratbeard. I still think she hates Ratbead. Ratbeard has just been so straight forward about everything possible. He's like the cranky old man on my crew. I'm just waiting for him to crack a "Back in my day..." rants. Ratbeard and Sarah fighting for first, and Bonnie Anne in second.

Combat wise it's the same. They are my first three shipmates, and awesome so far in all of my battles. I actually used to *gasp* dislike Sarah. She would be out in about 2 rounds because of her bad health and constant misses. However now she is a great dodger and blocker, but doesn't have the best critical hits. Ratbeard gets constant critical hits, and for now, with all of his new epics, is the best, because of his promotion. Still waiting for Sarah's promotion.
Wow, same here! Sarah, Bonnie, and Ratbeard are like the perfect companions when it comes to combat; they're always the first three for me. And I have to agree, Ratbeard definitely seems to be the crankiest (and most humorous) companion on the crew. I'd love to him rant about...cheese? (I can't think of anything else at the moment ) But still, it would be hilarious to see him rant about anything really. Bonnie would just be like, "Yeah, yeah. We get it. Shut your rattrap, will ya?" And then they'd get into a big argument.

Ensign
Feb 23, 2014
I really do like the marchioness because she is a monkey

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
Valdrick on Nov 26, 2012 wrote:
i would have to say froggo villa is my favorite. I know you have to crown shop him , but just how he looks like a brigand just stuns me in terms of design. plus i love his critical hit, the action of spinning his knife and then throwing three is pure epicness. wish we could purchase extra attcks for companions that dont ever get any...
You get him for free If you are a awashbuckler which I am so yay me

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
This is hard but my favorite will be the eagle hoplite, but sadly I had to buy him well here is amazing

Dead-eye Griffin Quarrel-65

Ensign
Jun 12, 2013
I'm going to say wing is my favorite mainly because he's named after a asian fighting technique and i love anything of asian culture. (especially if it's Japanese (yea i'm one of those people)) But also because he's not as serious as the other starter companions so it makes the musketeer have a more "zen" experience i guess, also he's just downright awesome in general i mean, have you seen them kicks?

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Darth JT on Oct 18, 2012 wrote:
My most favorite companion in the game currently is Kobe YoJimbo!

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

What is your favorite companion and why?
My very favorite companion is Peter Quint.

Because he's the only pelican companion!! Also he starts off with rentless which is very helpful. He is awesome how he has a lot of powers too!

Lieutenant
May 07, 2009
My favorite is Subodai. He'll probably be my favorite forever.

Ensign
Nov 25, 2010
I'm not even in Marleybone yet and I already love Catbeard a whole lot from what my IRL friend has shown of him to me. All his critical hit animations are extremely funny to watch. The first time I saw his epic hit, I was laughing for the next 3 full minutes. I can't wait to get him, but my playing time is limited, as this whole month I need to study for exams.

As for my current favorite companion, it's definitely Lefty, the crane marksman. He always does a ton of damage with his free epic hit, double tap, burst fire and overwatch. I wish I could promote him again so I could give him burst fire rank 2, because that will make him even more powerful!

Ensign
Aug 09, 2013
My favourite is probably Ratbeard....

Black Scott Kent 18
Edward Heath 11 - Former Prime Minster of the UK....

Ensign
May 31, 2014
Favorite companion has to be Subodai. I love that guy (or horse).
-Wolf Lvl 26

Ensign
Mar 18, 2015
Has to be Kan Po, with his crazy high weapon power, he may have low health, but he has one of the best weapon power you can possibly get from a companion in the game, in my opinion.

Lazy Aedan Nightingale

Level 33 Whitchdoctor

Ensign
Mar 07, 2015
My favorite based on looks is Old Scratch. His final promotion looks so awesome !
My favorite based on power is Fan Flanders. High agility, dodge, attack, and a buff power makes him great!

Jacques Norrington, Level 42 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Ridolfo Cappoferro.
Hands down, the best unicorn ever.

Ensign
Sep 28, 2014
These can change very quickly but, I'd have to say my current favorites are....

Looks: The best looking companions
Oingo Boingo: I just wish he wasn't such a bad companion... sad really. He's SO awesome looking and yet he doesn't really add anything to your team. Oh well. He definitely wins for looks, but I won't buy him until he gets fixed.
Handsome Dan: I never stop laughing at this guy. He also is a great fighter!

Combat: my MVP's
1. Kobe: He's only level 17 but he can easily kill an enemy by himself in one turn.
2. Barnabus: (you have to say his name like Mordekai ) He hits hard, crits often, gets LOTS of epics and is super tanky. He might pass Kobe soon. Makes a great team with my Buccaneer.
3. Tied between Cutthroat Pirate Companion and Khord: I really like how heavy and tanky he is. He hits super hard too! Khord doesn't have any skills, but he hasn't fizzled yet and has amazing survivability for a whitchdoctor!

This is probably going to change the next time I play, but those are my favorites right now!

Ensign
Feb 05, 2011
I have three, in this order: Fan Flanders, El Toro, and the fabulous Bonnie Anne.

Ensign
Aug 24, 2013

He is an awesome Bull Samoori, his Crown Brother Wagyu or as I call him WagE is a very worthy purchase from the crown shop. He starts with First strike and later on, I train him in relentless twice, then riposte!

My second favorite companion is Kan Po, who is also a very worthy companion as well as his crown counterpart. He starts with Riposte, which I later get riposte 2 and Relentless twice, and he gets a heal.

my favorite companion is the cat ninja in mooshu for level 49 plus and i love all ninjas
my 2nd favorite is the centaur queen from the empire bundle
a companion i have wanted to have is the phoenix princess and hawkulees
the companions that have gotten the most atentoin with low levels are fin dorsal and rat beard but the best are these

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012

Well, I've bought or unlocked every companion in the game. They all have their pros and cons, but if I had to pick just one to take into battle it would have to be Subodai or his Crown Shop counterpart Temujin. They have a very useful attack that lowers an enemies accuracy and another that deals a fair amount of damage. They also have good health and seem to critical more than any other companion except for Quint. Maybe this tendency to critical is due to the way I built them or maybe it's my imagination, either way these guys never let me down in PVP or PVE.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
Carcarius Grimtooth and Kan Po

Shark dude way beast against fiends and foes.Kan Po same.Although I wish Ki would make witchdocs more of a threat.Also love Hawkules,Handsome Dan,Mormo/Uga Buga, Nausica,and Ratbeard and tons of others.Although some I wish had more promotions and better powers

Lieutenant
Jan 30, 2013
My Favorite companion.... I do not have one... I have 3!!

My First mate is Ratbeard and of course my First favorite

The next companions i take into battle is Old Scratch : I love the part when he summons another skeleton to fight for me !

Next is Bonnie Anne: Because she can heal me.

( i am currently exploring the powers of my new water mole from defeating the giant gorrilla ) THX!

Brave Alexandra Armstrong