Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your Favorite Companion?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2011
dk4vision on Oct 6, 2015 wrote:
I like Malik, Milo Graytails alter ego- he's got a fez (fezzes are cool ) and he hits the max damage really easily.
Bowties are also cool, and El Toro as Don Rodrigo wears a bowtie. xD

- Witty Orion Underhill, Level 65

Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
I know I am probably too early in the game to make judgments, but right now, I would have to say that my top 3 are Fan Flanders, Milo Graytail, and Bonnie Anne. Fan is great because, with me at least, he has very high damage and crit, plus relentless. Milo also has great damage, though not as much relentless. Bonnie has moderate damage, but almost always burst fires, overwatches and double taps.

See you in the skyways!
Brave Rogan Tiller,
Level 32

Ensign
May 29, 2014
I have to say my favorites companions currently (Still working on the game) is probably Fan Flanders.
Her relentless are pretty good and the agility buff makes the crit chance higher.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Iago all the way! He's a sick companion, a , and I am happy because only s get him, which makes me happy, because that is my class. Good second and third mates would be Tonka and Eric Jolly.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2014
MY FIRST FAV IS BONNIE ANNE!!! When I start: whats this? a fox with a gun?! its so weak! When Im in Aquila: omg so helpful, 10/10 best companion

SECOND FAV!!! RATBEARD!!! When I start: really? first I get dis weird fox now a rat??!?! When Im in Aquila:
KILL IT !!! :DDDDDD GO RATBEARD OH YAH CRIT WHAT BLADE STORM WAT CRIT AGAIN *repeat*

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
Ensign
Nov 08, 2010
Egg Shen is my favourite! I've used him from the beginning to the end, and he is so good! Bonnie Anne is also super useful - she'd just keep on using burst fire and mowing down enemies. However, if you're a privateer and really want a consistent companion that you can rely on, it's the marchioness. She is beast.

Heather Devereaux

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
My top 2 favorite companions are...
1. Sarah Steele-Her damage is insane and she can get blade storm and riposte.
2. El Toro-Really funny. Storyline wouldn't be the same without him. Also has really high damage and can get relentless and riposte.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
My favorite in the entire game is definitely Ridolfo Capoferro!!

He's better than Toro, and he's a unicorn.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Ensign
May 14, 2013
Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
I do also have to say, Fan Flanders is awesome after her second promo, because she gets an upgraded agility buff. She also has relentless and riposte, along with really high damage.

Ensign
May 14, 2013
Mormo because his character is amazing, and his epic hits are really cool and funny. I mean he plays cricket with a fireball, calls down a lightening bolt and summons a mini army of watermoles, what could be better? Also the way he refers to himself in third person and argues with scratch the whole time is a nice touch. His epics are really good as well. He has mojo storm, mojo reaver, hoodoo touch and crows song. I love this little guy and he is a staple on my team.

Ensign
Jul 10, 2012
I I 5 favorite companions not in order, Barnabus, bonnie anne, ratbeard, subodai, and sarah steele

Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
My favorite companion is............. Sarah Steele

I choose her because....

Sarah Steele, like Subodai and Bonnie Anne, have been with me for a long, long time.
She always helped me defeat the enemies in a quick Epic Hit, up to 90-120, usually. When you promote her around level 13-15 I believe, she becomes so powerful. Her Mega Hit is guaranteed, and the music when she hits is so mouse-like and perfect! Her Epic Hit is around 100-135 ish (When Promoted). I know when you promote Subodai and Ratbeard, they are cool too, but Sarah Steele, she tends to be more powerful, I think. I was going to buy Lucy Sterling off of the Crown Shop, but I decided that no mouse will EVER be better than Sarah Steele.
-Abigail Level 17

Ensign
Dec 02, 2015
my favorite companion is fan Flanders because she has a lot of defense, good attack and not to mention very good agility. she is the best companion a swashbuckler could have.

cunning Alex jordan

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
My favorite companions are Sarah Steele and Fan Flanders. They can do a lot of damage if you train them right. I also like Froggo Villa. I think El Toro might be cool but I don't exactly have him yet, even though I'm almost there.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 21 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Sep 25, 2011
My Favorite companion is definitely El Toro although not the smartest guy out there he truly makes the game more fun because of his epics and the sheer power he has. El Toro i think takes the cake on this one.

Ensign
Sep 21, 2015
I LOVE the Marchioness, I have her with Vengeance strike, Blade storm, and Relentless. She does this all of the time repel the borders, critical hit then Blade storm critical hit then relentless critical hit. I hope to get Relentless 2 or Blade Storm 2. She is also full of personality and easy to upgrade, about 2700 gold witch you can get from a few Black Storm ships. she is my first mate and my smile fuel.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Also, I didn't mention Chantal Livingstone! An awesome flamingo that has a super strike, burst fire, overwatch and double tap? Really good.

Ensign
Dec 03, 2015
my favorite companion is kan po because he has high attack and more chance of dodging melee attacks

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
You people kiddin' me? Sarah Steele is by far the best companion in the game. By the time you reach mooshu, she has walk in darkness, shadowdance, automatic mega and super hits.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I like Egg Shen. He is a sick nasty swag boss with way too many relentlesses.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
My favorite companion. Fighting wise it's cat ninja and Hawkes because mine are level 67. Otherwise it's rat beard second promotion because his final form so far has a sword that's way too big plus form 3 looks the most piratey.