Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hybrid Hunters

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
ok I'd be suprised if this makes it to the forums but this always gets blamed on the dog thats not around

Gas
Flatus
or Fart

Community Leader
Pepe Le Pew (He's a skunk, so he stinks)
Slimee
Slimey
Hackball
Furball
Barf (I was thinking of the char from Space Balls)
Burp, the opposite of Fart?

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
There have been some close ones but not quite there.

Here I am this morning reading over the forums.

I have a few pictures of the spider I took this morning, but I don't think Bonnie will let me post them up here.

Oh and good job finding both of the new owls over the holiday break. I was hoping they would be found before the next holiday.
Funny, you look nothing like I would have imagined-- I would have thought the beak a bit brighter and possibly a perm.

And where's the armor...must be casual Tuesday!

Hmm, is that silly putty on your desk or maybe just beak balm....if so it is all beginning to make sense now.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Taking some guesses from your posted picture and last clue as well.

Peanut Butter
Squirt
Tootsie Roll
Alibi

Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Ok, going a bit downhill maybe sideways here

Gas
Vapor
Fuzzy Fart
Little Stinker

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009

I have a few pictures of the spider I took this morning, but I don't think Bonnie will let me post them up here.

Oh and good job finding both of the new owls over the holiday break. I was hoping they would be found before the next holiday.
this is awesome!! There needs to be an Eagle Friendship Mask!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Hmmm, That's the mask you said you had to have before you would answer my Ice Bucket challenge. Does this mean you are going to answer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
My only other guess is also Fart as I grew up hearing about barking spiders

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Daft Dylan on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
ok I'd be suprised if this makes it to the forums but this always gets blamed on the dog thats not around

Gas
Flatus
or Fart
Congratz to Daft Dylan and guessing "Farts"

My grandfather would always talk about barking spiders, so of course once I got a spider it had to be named Farts.

As for that promised clue.
This crab used to play lots of rock and roll, but now he plays....

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
Funny, you look nothing like I would have imagined-- I would have thought the beak a bit brighter and possibly a perm.

And where's the armor...must be casual Tuesday!

Hmm, is that silly putty on your desk or maybe just beak balm....if so it is all beginning to make sense now.
1. armor in the office is frowned upon with all the clanking it makes.
2. that is beak balm, its cold and windy out.

Community Leader
YAY, congrats Daft Dylan!!!! Great job!

PS: Decius, NICE SHIRT! I want one :O

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Community Leader
I know this is for hybrids, but will we ever see the lil tiger pet that was showcased in the pet pentathalon puppet show in 1st place? You know the one with the pirate hat

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Petty Officer
Jun 12, 2011
Daft Dylan on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:

Gas
Flatus
or Fart
Congrats my friend, congrats!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ok, a couple more based on my last guess of Alibi and something I would have or would find if I couldn't blame "something" on the dog.

Bad Excuse
Embarrassment
Red Cheeks
Flush Face
Façade
Cover-up
Camouflage or Camo
Cloak
Corner to Hide In
Mask
Secrete
Shroud
Blanket

or more typically the case...

Proudness
Pride
Giggles
Aura of Accomplishment

*** EDIT *** I was a bit late with this. Thanks Dylan and great job!

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
Community Leader
Pirates o the Spir... on Jan 6, 2015 wrote:
I know this is for hybrids, but will we ever see the lil tiger pet that was showcased in the pet pentathalon puppet show in 1st place? You know the one with the pirate hat
I would love also the dragons we see in the Mooshu stormgate as a pet. They're so pretty!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

My grandfather would always talk about barking spiders, so of course once I got a spider it had to be named Farts.

Congratulations Dylan, you gassed us right out to the competition

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
1. armor in the office is frowned upon with all the clanking it makes.
2. that is beak balm, its cold and windy out.
I hear ya and it makes perfect sense, I can't wear armor or a horned helmet like my pirate either. Gets in the way of overhead. And I'd imagine it would be even colder when in full flight. It's pretty chilly here too-- supposed to be 8 degrees over night and 21 for the high tomorrow. Brrrrrr~ I better go stock up on the balm as well.

Thank you for the new clue and a big congratulations Daft Dylan! And thanks to you Dylan as well for solving the riddle that had us all "gasping for air." Now that the "air is finally clear" we can turn our noses to working on the new clue!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011

Oh goody some one guessed it's name *hangs head* That is not a name *sighs* boys. I wouldn't have even tried to get that one past Bonnie. *grumble mutter mutter grumble*

Enough whining on to the important part:

Country? Rap? Blue Grass? The Fiddle?

Fiddler Crab? - What would make that? Anyone *listens for crickets*

Rock Lobster? - did he change species?

Lieutenant
Jul 11, 2009
Well i have seen a Blue Clawed Scorpion
In the practice arena

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
or better yet...

he plays the blues

as in blue king crab (Thank you Captain Sig Hansen of the Deadliest Catch)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Calamity PixieShad... on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
or better yet...

he plays the blues

as in blue king crab (Thank you Captain Sig Hansen of the Deadliest Catch)
That was my thought too. Or even just a Blue Crab. Were I am there are almost as many Blue Crabs are there are mosquitos (almost), so it was the first thing that came to mind. I was chatting with Misty yesterday and mentioned it to her and thought that it does kind of make sense. It could possibly be the Ice Scarab and the Coconut Crawlie (even though it has been tried a lot), since it still fits the Skitter and Crawl clue. And it is the missing color in the "equation" of Purple and Red....red and blue make purple. But I can't imagine that with all of the trying of the Scarab and Crawlie, we wouldn't have hit on the hybrid yet.

Maybe it's the Crawlie (skitter), with the Imperial Lion (crawl?). Maybe the colors were swapped to throw us off a bit. Then your Blue King Crab would make pretty good sense. Blue again would be the missing color and you get the King from the Lion being the King of the forest? (shouldn't it be plains)-- or....the Lion King. Or maybe I'm running in circles again.

But, I'll definitely be trying that combo out too.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
The hybrid may be something to do with popular music now Think of the one thing girls everywhere love... ONE DIRECTION SOOOOOO:

1 Crustacean.

A crab with blond hair holding a microphone in it's claws. It parents would be the coconut crawlie and of course the (insert pet here) hippest of the pets.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 7, 2015 wrote:
That was my thought too. Or even just a Blue Crab. Were I am there are almost as many Blue Crabs are there are mosquitos (almost), so it was the first thing that came to mind. I was chatting with Misty yesterday and mentioned it to her and thought that it does kind of make sense. It could possibly be the Ice Scarab and the Coconut Crawlie (even though it has been tried a lot), since it still fits the Skitter and Crawl clue. And it is the missing color in the "equation" of Purple and Red....red and blue make purple. But I can't imagine that with all of the trying of the Scarab and Crawlie, we wouldn't have hit on the hybrid yet.

Maybe it's the Crawlie (skitter), with the Imperial Lion (crawl?). Maybe the colors were swapped to throw us off a bit. Then your Blue King Crab would make pretty good sense. Blue again would be the missing color and you get the King from the Lion being the King of the forest? (shouldn't it be plains)-- or....the Lion King. Or maybe I'm running in circles again.

But, I'll definitely be trying that combo out too.
"...the Lion King. Or maybe I'm running in circles again."

*attempts to not get "Circle of Life" stuck in head*

*fails*