Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

Hybrid Hunters

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
1124
Gargantua
Taz
Sprinkles
Fluffy
Burt
Boris
Harry
Padfoot
Trapper
Sam
Maxwell
Octo

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
88
*cracks knuckles*

Today's list: (I fear they are getting more random as I go)

Arliss Lovelace
Spot
Tarantulasaureus-Rex
Balthazar
Quentin Tarentula
Leeloo Dallas
Hannibal
Burrito
Quesadilla
Tabasco
Vindaloo
Willy Wonka
Oompah Loompa
Truffal Trees
Wang Doodle
Vermishious Kah-Nits
Flo Rida
Jafar
Iago
Asteria
Nyx
Khaleeshi
Fizzbee
TiddleyWinks
Crepsley
C.C. (Creepy Crawlie)
Prowler
Peek-a-boo
Goliath
Urnsor'is

I fear I may have entered the silly zone.

~Clumsy Calamity

Commodore
May 31, 2009
873
All else has failed!

The tarantula's name is Bob.

If that's not right, I give up.

Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
83
Okay my turn at guessing....

Carl
Rick
Daryl
Lori
Gamzee
Tavros
Feferi
Karkat
Terezi
Sollux
Aradia
Vriska
Eridan
Kanaya
Wayward Vagabond
Walker
Lurker
Biter
Commander Shepard
Baby Chloe(Heh my celestial dragon's name)
Big Louie(Heh my emerald budgie's name)
Prince Midnight(Heh my heck kitty's name)
Carol
Lee
Clementine
Kenny
Zoo-Zoo
Panda
Zoom
Super Spider
Spiderman
BILBO BAGGINS!
Harry
Tree
Bearded One
Pants
Ollie
Unknown
Groot
The Doctor
John
Jade
Dave
Rose
Jane
Roxy
Dirk
Bro
Bro-Bot
Robot
Cyborg
Milkman
Skitters
Crawler
Tickles
Hammy
Bob
Oswald
Pipsqueak
Pip
Pineapple
Orange
Spruce
Winter
Sparkles
Stampy
Rocky
Bullwinkle

And for good measure
Kai Sawkins

Kai Sawkins lvl 61
Tiny Tim lvl 29

Commodore
May 31, 2009
873
the purple captian on Jan 1, 2015 wrote:
Okay my turn at guessing....

Carl
Rick
Daryl
Lori
Gamzee
Tavros
Feferi
Karkat
Terezi
Sollux
Aradia
Vriska
Eridan
Kanaya
Wayward Vagabond
Walker
Lurker
Biter
Commander Shepard
Baby Chloe(Heh my celestial dragon's name)
Big Louie(Heh my emerald budgie's name)
Prince Midnight(Heh my heck kitty's name)
Carol
Lee
Clementine
Kenny
Zoo-Zoo
Panda
Zoom
Super Spider
Spiderman
BILBO BAGGINS!
Harry
Tree
Bearded One
Pants
Ollie
Unknown
Groot
The Doctor
John
Jade
Dave
Rose
Jane
Roxy
Dirk
Bro
Bro-Bot
Robot
Cyborg
Milkman
Skitters
Crawler
Tickles
Hammy
Bob
Oswald
Pipsqueak
Pip
Pineapple
Orange
Spruce
Winter
Sparkles
Stampy
Rocky
Bullwinkle

And for good measure
Kai Sawkins

Kai Sawkins lvl 61
Tiny Tim lvl 29
KARKAT!! But no Dave Strider?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1196
Having not been able to see much of the message boards lately, and coming upon this thread gave me plenty of giggles, most certainly . I loved the whimsical names like Padfoot (for a spider!), Wooly Bully (evocative!), Tim Curly (clever!), LeggyPeggy (adorable!), Squint'in Tarantino (groan - but in a good way!), Curly Temple (double groan... okay, I'd better stop now) and all the cunning references to spiders of myth and story. Though I hope the spider's name is not Donna-Iguana's Lunch (if I were a spider with a name like that, my eight eyes would be constantly swivelling around trying to avoid certain Doom).

Though now I have new appreciation for the Miller's Daughter in the tale Rumpelstiltskin, and her impossible task of discovering his name among all the thousands of possibilities. Honestly, the spider's name could be one of the ones she offers up - Long Shanks - or it could be... no, I had better not go down that road!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
607
Calamity PixieShad... on Dec 31, 2014 wrote:
*cracks knuckles*

Today's list: (I fear they are getting more random as I go)

Arliss Lovelace
Spot
Tarantulasaureus-Rex
Balthazar
Quentin Tarentula
Leeloo Dallas
Hannibal
Burrito
Quesadilla
Tabasco
Vindaloo
Willy Wonka
Oompah Loompa
Truffal Trees
Wang Doodle
Vermishious Kah-Nits
Flo Rida
Jafar
Iago
Asteria
Nyx
Khaleeshi
Fizzbee
TiddleyWinks
Crepsley
C.C. (Creepy Crawlie)
Prowler
Peek-a-boo
Goliath
Urnsor'is

I fear I may have entered the silly zone.

~Clumsy Calamity
Yeah,a bit.Though,in my opinion,Nyx is an awesome name for a spider!(Khaleeshi is a weird one,though)

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
88
The Hoodoo Master on Jan 2, 2015 wrote:
Yeah,a bit.Though,in my opinion,Nyx is an awesome name for a spider!(Khaleeshi is a weird one,though)
Khaleeshi is from Game of Thrones - I think it roughly just translates to Queen. She is also called the mother of the dragons. I dunno it was a bit random, but then again I've tried to hit on every pop culture genre. I figured I'd throw a Game of Throne's reference in there and see if maybe we were close anywhere. Probably should have tried Varys since he is called the spider. Hmmm

Pennywise was as close as I've come to being able to crack into Decius's thought process. Which is the spider/clown from Steven King's It who was played by Tim Curry. Which is horror genre. Although Decius did say he decided on something a little "cuter" and less "scary". I'm assuming it is a pop culture reference of some sort since he figured we'd guess it. Although I'm fast running out of ideas to try. Probably important that he mentioned it was a Mexican Curly Haired Tarantula too...hmmm yeah oh well

So with that in mind let the parade of random continue: (inspiration on today's list: the 80s...mostly)

Varys
Critter
Gremlin
Gizmo
Ginx
Skeletor
Anub'Arak
Beady Long Legs
Demon Hunter
Eek
Morganthe from Wizard101
Sid Arachnid
Taranaza
Yakuza
Scooby Doo
Scrappy Doo
Papa Smurf
Smurfette
Gargamel
Stan Lee
Lionel, Leader of the Thunder Cats?
Charlie Brown
Inspector Gadget
French Fry Kids
Alf
Fraggles
Chucky
BettleJuice
Weird Al

and out of ideas both good or just random and thus hilarious.

Until next time,

~Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Dec 09, 2012
2
trying to morph something from celestial dragon and scrimshaw drake hoping yal could help me out

I am back from my little trip to a cave that was nice and warm over the holidays.

No one has guessed it yet, but a hint would be "something that you find when a dog is not around to blame."

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
I am back from my little trip to a cave that was nice and warm over the holidays.

No one has guessed it yet, but a hint would be "something that you find when a dog is not around to blame."
I already said Snugglypoo!

Ok, how about....

Chewy?

or Hairball?

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
I am back from my little trip to a cave that was nice and warm over the holidays.

No one has guessed it yet, but a hint would be "something that you find when a dog is not around to blame."
Just realized I misspelled my 1st, new guess. So, here's my edited and new guesses...

Star Wars related
Chewie
Hairball
Fuzzball
Chewbacca
Walking Carpet
Crispin

Others
Soiled Carpet
Brown Carpet
Carpet Stain

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9533
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
I am back from my little trip to a cave that was nice and warm over the holidays.

No one has guessed it yet, but a hint would be "something that you find when a dog is not around to blame."
Something you find when a dog is not around to blame
The ideas this presents to me will probably not make it through moderation.
Spot
Trickle
Puddles
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
88
Hmmm Most of my thoughts won't make it past moderation.

Is this a name that can be said?

Furball?

Stinky?

Stinker?

Slimer?

let me think longer on more family friendly terms :/

~Clumsy Calamity

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
88
Calamity PixieShad... on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
Hmmm Most of my thoughts won't make it past moderation.

Is this a name that can be said?

Furball?

Stinky?

Stinker?

Slimer?

let me think longer on more family friendly terms :/

~Clumsy Calamity
You have gotten the closest so far. But not quite there. I asked OEJ and Bonnie and they said the name is acceptable to put on the forums. They know what it is now.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
88
Alright conversed with my cohorts and some more family friendly suggestions are:

Chuck or Chucky

Ralph or Ralphie

Boo Boo

~Clumsy Calamity

*P.S. - Just for the record I'm not smelling what you are stepping in.

Ensign
Feb 17, 2013
22
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
I am back from my little trip to a cave that was nice and warm over the holidays.

No one has guessed it yet, but a hint would be "something that you find when a dog is not around to blame."
sting
stinger
dino
legs
legsley
Lesley
enigma
riddles
riddler
puzzles
spinner
spawn
twister
problem
rob
charlotte
icky

a hairy/sticky situation?
hairy
harry
travis
sticky
stickler

pea?
peter
piper
pumpernickel

a smell?
smelly
pickles
rose
rosey

missing hw? lol
shredder
paper

is the spider a boy or a girl?

Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
26
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 5, 2015 wrote:
You have gotten the closest so far. But not quite there. I asked OEJ and Bonnie and they said the name is acceptable to put on the forums. They know what it is now.
Mess or Messy?

Ensign
Sep 04, 2011
27
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
163
alright im going to say some hyrule warriors character names for the spider name------>

link

zelda

impa

sheik

lana

skulltass

Ensign
Oct 17, 2010
26
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
2743
Lil' Turd? Brown Bomber? Brownie? Turdball? Turdantula? Scat or Scats? Nugget? Lil' Nugget?

Hope these aren't too much, didn't meant to pile them on. (of course edit or omit, if too much)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9533
There have been some close ones but not quite there.

Here I am this morning reading over the forums.



I have a few pictures of the spider I took this morning, but I don't think Bonnie will let me post them up here.

Oh and good job finding both of the new owls over the holiday break. I was hoping they would be found before the next holiday.