Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
Moo Manchu, Brody, cat smuggler brute, meowiarty, one eyed jack, and a saytr companion.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
xXplayer5123Xx on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Just to see what companions you'd like to see added into Pirate 101 sometime in the near future?
Who knows? King Isle Entertainment is always trying to better their games with adding more content and polishing older ones. So we may very well one day see your request come to life in Pirate 101
I would also like to see guy fox, a krokotalian, royal marine, draconian, moth priest, lagoony, cat smuggler, English bill, definitely a Prawn mastermind, one of those unicorns with the halberds, some sort of bishop like character, captain Kidd, a red coat, and all of the advanced companions to be in the crown shop.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Katie LifeSword on Jun 24, 2017 wrote:
Which I think (as a swashbuckler.) IS STUPID. They are litterly MARRIED OR ENGAGED (I forgot.) AND GOOD LORD, EL TORO IS SPLITTING FROM HIS WIFE?!??! Cruel... maybe he's more strong than we remembered...
heh, good thing I bought mustang sally.....