Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
What if we got a new companion in an unknown world or maybe Avalon named.... Doctor Hoo He'd be an owl companion and there are some owls from Avalon so I guess that would be where we get him.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
I'd love to have Boochbeard or Gandry.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Apr 17, 2015 wrote:
What if we got a new companion in an unknown world or maybe Avalon named.... Doctor Hoo He'd be an owl companion and there are some owls from Avalon so I guess that would be where we get him.
I think we all ready have a Doctor Who in the Spiral called "The Professor".

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I would like to see a witchdoctor tiger similar to the ones in the smugglers arena and in Marleybone. (I think they are called Herbalists or something)

Name: Iov Detigar (Tiger Herbalist)
Weapon: Glowing Fists
Class: Melee Witchdoctor
Starting Epics: Scent (maybe), Second Chance, +1 epic at start
Teachable Epics:
Relentless (Up to 2)
Bladestorm (Up to 3)
Second Chance (Up to 3)
Cowards Bane (Up to 2) (I thought it would be interesting to mix ranged and melee epics)
Witchhunter (up to 3)

Powers: None

Promotion: Iov Detigar (Tiger Doomweaver)
Weapon: Ghostly Green Fire on Fists
+2 Epics

Ensign
May 30, 2010
We need a hydra head as a companion
XD

Ensign
Jan 28, 2014
We totally need a Minotaur companion. I think Captain Blood would also be a good addition.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Bananarang123. on Apr 29, 2015 wrote:
We totally need a Minotaur companion. I think Captain Blood would also be a good addition.
Noooo... Captain Blood is Pure Evil. We do not need him with us.

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
I would like to see maybe Madame Vadima or Avery or something like that.

Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Polaris1055 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
thanks for spoiling that real nice
No need to be mean

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Polaris1055 on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
thanks for spoiling that real nice
Are you really surprised to find that we destroy one of the armada elites?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've been thinking that if the Duck of Death will return someday, we would need our old favorite Cool Ranch hero who helped us defeat him.

I'm thinking that the companion I would like to recruit to my crew would be the Free Ranger. Remember him? He was a fantastic hero to fight with us at our side, so I would think he would make a great addition to our crew!

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I thought a cool idea for a new world would be a WWII-era New York, so to go with that I came up with a Baboon Baseball Player. Since there's a number of modern-day baseball players from the Dominican Republic [a former Spanish colony], I thought it would be fitting if he were related to monkeys (aka the Spanish) but much different. Okay so here's the important stuff:

Name: Abe Ruthless
Titles: Baboon Baseball Player, Major-League Monkey, Professional Primate
Appearance: Fairly short, he wears a simple striped NY Yankees uniform as a Baboon Baseball player. His idle animation is holding his Louisville Slugger in both hands and every so often he chews a bubblegum bubble and pops it. As a Major-League monkey he gains a batting helmet, a necklace, and some knee-pads. His bat is upgraded to aluminum. As Professional Primate, he's decked out in Umpire-themed armor with an awesome bandanna covering all of his face except for his eyes. His bat becomes pure titanium.
Class: Buccaneer
Crit Animations:
Epic Hit- He grabs his bat, swinging it in the same way a baseball player does when they're waiting to bat, and then he spins in the air, screeching like you would expect a baboon to and slamming it into the enemy.
Mega Hit- He glares down the enemy and takes out a baseball, throwing it into the air in slow motion, and when it comes down he hits it straight at the enemy. When the ball make contact with the bat, it makes a loud crack to show just how hard Abe hit the ball.
Super Hit- Abe roars and crouches down, jumping into the air and raising his bat over his head before he slams it down on the enemy, breaking the bat. The sight of his broken bat angers him and just when you thought it was over, he angrily kicks the enemy before taking out another bat.
So yeah. Tell me what you think :p

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Rodent Redeemer

Ensign
May 20, 2012
I would like to see an ettin companion added, or one of those wharf rats who throws the knives at you or your companions.

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
captain jack sparrow!

"but why is all the yum gone?"

him and his quotes are a must!

"one eyed jack-"

"jack i'm talking co-"

"but i'm thiiiiiiiiirstyyyyyyyy"

"x sigh x this is what happens when jack spa-"

"CAPTAIN jack sparow"

" oh, NOW you notice!"

Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 20, 2012 wrote:
You can allready get Mustand Sally
And catbeard

Ensign
Jan 21, 2012
I for one think that our wonderful pirate teachers would make excellent companions. Also, who wouldn't like that fine bloke Boochbeard or the smart and cunning Mr. Gandry as their traveling partners on our little quests. Dare I say it, what about our wonderful friend and savior Captain Avery.

-Martin the Hood

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Blighted Yaxche from Wizard101

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Ensign
May 30, 2010
Personally, I would like a companion from winter tusk (assuming we go to Grizzleheim).

Bucaneer- Nordri
Witchdoctor- Kol Shadowsong (or some other raven)
Swashbuckler-Sudri
Musketeers-Vestri
Privateer- Austri

All but the raven are bucaneers, and the raven is a witchdoctor.

Quest: Evil plot using something sacred(like a weapon not ever winter ) to Ymir so his sons will have to fight for him. Plot created by Ravens

Anyway just an idea!

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
I would like to see six companions added:

1. Blind Mew
2. Rooke
3. A Hydra
4. Captain Avery
5. Captain Blood
6. Minotaur companion

Ensign
Jun 24, 2013
What about booch beard's monkey for musket, Triton for buccuneer, A marleybone dog for which doctor,
A krokatopian for privateer, A ghost (lost soul from wizard101) for swashbuckler.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
zenkidkailen on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
I ran a wiki search for women pirates and some of the names just begged to be companions.
Sadie the Goat who got the nickname from headbutting people when she robbed them, if that's not a perfect buccaneer companion, What is?
Charlotte Badger Often considered the first australian woman to take up piracy.
The Red Lady, That name is just cool.
And since we span several cultures in the game maybe someone like Annie Oakley or Belle Starr
Or a bull conquistador named Cabeza de Vaca, who's name means head of a cow, and was actually a real person.
i personally love this idea and if nobody minds i think i will expound upon it soon...
stormy jen

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
coolster50 on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
After reuinting Don Rodrigo and Carolina, Don Raphael should become availble for all classes in the crown shop. Who wants the original El Toro fighting side by side with the curret El Toro, Mustang Sally and their pirate friend?
as a witch noob i wanted the ghost of don Raheal instead of el toro...the idea of being able to choose an all ghostie crew if you are a witch just fits i think...
stormy jen

Ensign
Apr 11, 2013
I want a banditoad to be a companion on my crew. Also make ninja pigs available to get again.

Ensign
Sep 23, 2014