Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Companion would you like to see added?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Calico Jake as a companion would make my day
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Jan 04, 2013
I would love to have a wizard101 char become a pirate101 companion.

Like a Wraith(for witchdoctors)

Treant (for buccaneers)

A Riverclaw (for privateers)

A cat thug (for swashbucklers)

A Heckhound (prob for Musketeers)

Sincerely,
Kai

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Lucius Fox, Captain Blood, and Catbeard!

~Hasty Patrick, Level 36

Ensign
Mar 05, 2009
I would like a Napoleguinonic Solider (Penguin Solider)

Ensign
Nov 28, 2012
The Mentors (class specific of course).
Pigsy, Friar Sand, and the Dragon Prince.
Napolenguin
Catbeard

Community Leader
I'd like to second (although by now it's more like hundredth) the idea of Catbeard as a companion, possibly for everyone as a main storyline companion, a la Ratbeard & El Toro, etc. What I wouldn't give to see him claw at an enemy or cough up a hairball as he bites the dust, rofl.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2009
I've generally always wanted a puppet companion, haha. I would love to see Catbeard as a companion as well, and I definitely want myself a giant panda companion. Loving all the ideas in this thread!

-Darkheart

Ensign
Jan 04, 2012
i would like a turtle guy.i would also like to see marco pollo, a cut throut, capten avery,

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Mybe since at the end of cool ranch you kill deacon he is reprogrammed but becomes your loyal servant i think other players would like to see their mortal enemy become their companion also i think getting your parents as undead companions once you reach el dorado and alsoone eyed jack

Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
CaptainAureus on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Moltenshadow is right, when I got El Toro on my crew, Mustang Sally came along with him and joined. She's pretty good too. She is only available for Swashbuckler players.
I don't think it is fair that swashbucklers get Mustang Sally for free but the other 4 classes have to pay crowns for her.

Cunning Tanner Noble Level 39 witchdoctor

Ensign
Apr 09, 2010
i want the brass monkey . he is so funny to watch , and makes my day just to play him, been trying to get him to join the crew since first encounter.cant wait for the day he does

Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
I'd do any quest to recive One Eye Jack!

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I think Death would be a cool companion! He is pretty witty as well as funny!

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i got good ideas for o leary companions

cat thug companion (buccaneers only)

rat thief companions (musketeers only)

deadly scratcher companions (privateers only)

cat burgluar companions (swashbucklers only)

rat magician companions (witchdoctors only)

Ensign
Sep 14, 2008
Flying undead monkey that grows with you!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
An armadillo samurai and Rook

Armadillos rock

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
RiverWhooshP101 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
(if you have one) Your wizard101 character! Wouldn't everyone like another human on your crew?
Totally you read my mind. It would really put some FACE STOMPING CARNAGE in my crew ( besides sabodi I didn't spell that right but who cares that horse is my first mate )

C.G .Deverux lvl 43

Chase dawnwalker lvl 56 storm wizard

I Face Stomping carnage

Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
Well I kind of want one of those wharf rat rakes on my crew kinda cool how they throw knives and have a gun. Also a raven would be pretty cool. Oh and one of those evil spirits.

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Ensign
Jul 25, 2011
Ensign
Nov 25, 2012
Hmm i would like to have metal guardian as a companion.50 buccaneer

Ensign
Sep 30, 2012
Mremeraldtheif on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
I don't think it is fair that swashbucklers get Mustang Sally for free but the other 4 classes have to pay crowns for her.

Cunning Tanner Noble Level 39 witchdoctor
Nah its fair because Swashbucklers dont get Batacuda, Inoshishi Necromancer, Helephant, Water Mole Spearman or Slingman, Monquistidor Crossbowman, Monquistidor,and many more

Obnoxious Wolf Armstrong lvl 50

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
Piggy Pirate on Mar 20, 2013 wrote:
Nah its fair because Swashbucklers dont get Batacuda, Inoshishi Necromancer, Helephant, Water Mole Spearman or Slingman, Monquistidor Crossbowman, Monquistidor,and many more

Obnoxious Wolf Armstrong lvl 50
i wuld like one eyed jack as a companion lol,

also a panda, from Mooshu would be AWESOME!, just as long as he have riposte lol

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
i really love the human fish like the crabs and the cutthroats! wish there was more fishmen!!!!!!!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Lucas Jackson on Dec 29, 2012 wrote:
DEACON, hands down, gotta see him

Lucas Jackson level 10
I completely agree I've posted this in many other message boards deacon would be an amazing companion for pirates because he is the the second biggest enemy (Kane is first) of your pirate and I think many players would agree that having one of your biggest enemies become your new best friend would be cool and I think he should be reconstructed after your pirate kills him and reprogrammed from Avery or an enemy but becomes good and deacon asks to be on your crew. Reply if you agree I'd appreciate it

Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jonesprivateer
Merciless Ethan Jenkinsswashbuckler

Ensign
Feb 10, 2013
Captain Avery would be awesome! Also, Deacon. A level ten guy said he wanted it added, and I agree. There should also be a Troggy, Blue for a quest, and white for crowns! And maybe more crown counterparts, like Bonnie Anne's sister, somebody like Ratbeard, Old Scratch-like guy, that stuff. Oh, one more thing. English Bill!

Felix Xanderman (I used to write Zanderman), lvl 25,